Éire/pol/ dead edition

Attached: ira pepe.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/fire-breaks-out-at-rooskey-hotel-earmarked-for-asylum-seekers-1.3754155?mode=amp
independent.ie/irish-news/man-seriously-assaulted-by-four-teenagers-while-walking-home-from-work-37699548.html
vimeo.com/274848982
youtu.be/S7woEXovruc?t=5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/traveller-family-with-28-children-to-be-evicted-from-west-dublin-site-1.3753913
old.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/aenqmo/breaking_fire_reported_at_shannon_key_west_hotel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Éire/pol/ not éire/pol/
Jesus fucking Christ no wonder the General is dead, you can't even get the title right

What's dead?

R8 my bookshelf
Any more recommendations?

Attached: 20190110_211933.jpg (1580x3710, 2.21M)

Low effort, low results! Gearoid thread is up on /his/ btw

Is it dead for good?

As dead as you let it be. If there isn't a thread some night, make one. Put some fucking effort into links and shit too.

We need halal poster to get us a few bumps again

Attached: 1466831224827.jpg (800x800, 314K)

And don't just leave it to any time. We've seen this before. The general dies when there is no designated time

I never leave tho

Is mayo man dead?

Attached: IMG_20190105_185306.jpg (474x460, 35K)

Galway checking in.

We need more pictures depicting the AR-18, the official rifle of the IRA.

Not only did Schwarzenegger use it in Terminator 1, but it's also a sleak and sexy looking rifle.

grand put in local history too

>Is mayo man dead?
no one knows. It's just hearsay

I heard a rumour today.
So. A van with tinted windows this morning pulled into the car park of a poultry factory in Ballymena. 7 masked men jumped out and broke the windows and slashed the tires of romanian workers cars.
Not a big story so far.
Where it gets interesting is; Loyalists apparently didn't do this. Word is this was republican lads, in a loyalist area.
Is this the start of a beautiful friendship? I can't confirm, other end of Ulster, anyone else have an idea if this is true?

Yeah ive a good few but left them out of the pic

Anybody know where you can get books in insular script online? I've to drive an hour to the only bookshop i know and it's hit and miss

hope some of them visit blackbriggan

put a few of the nigs in hospitals

apparently the name of the nigs who attacked the taxi driver is samad akinpele checked his faceberg and theres pics of him with a slav girl
and other pics with fellow apes

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/fire-breaks-out-at-rooskey-hotel-earmarked-for-asylum-seekers-1.3754155?mode=amp

>duh ra r soshalist
The media/government narrative is breaking down

also antifa are now saying the irish right are organized and dangerous

looks like no bother from them ever again eh

Finally a white pill. Perhaps there’s hope for Ireland. Was GT in the area?

all right lads
nothin happenin thank god

>Put them in hospitals
Amen to that. Eire/pol/ will be lit

Polish women are the biggest coal burners in Europe. Not sure why betas hold them up on a pedestal. It’s like as soon as they leave their homeland the feel free to fornicate with negroes without judgement.

Lad, don't want to disappoint you but they were just getting their drug money of dirty Gyps.

Auch away with ye. I'm blackpilled every night from Jow Forums, i'm choosing to believe this one time.

>slav girl

Further proof slavs are subhuman. Hitler did nothing wrong.

we'd a bit of a scrap with some antifa queers the other week. the cunts stink of that patchouli oil shite and fold like cheap lawn chairs. and not to put too fine a point on it, that were all taigs handing out commie leaflets thinking wearing a shiny pair of new DMs would protect them. fuck these cunts.

You're only setting yourself up to be knocked down

big Peter casey is going for euros in northwest i think
he is a walking vote magnet
he'd get 2 seats if he wanted them

Attached: 1545011992542.png (1149x913, 86K)

the nigs are more active on snapchat
i also have a lad watching them for me in the discos

the latest disco in athlone its called boom
one 19 yr old nigerian had his head split open because he tried shifting some tinkers girlfriend and then a big row happened between the blacks a knackers. kek

Where and when did his happen? Was it a big fight or a small one?

Remember Moville
100% hatred of foreigners

Attached: Ds1rbhiWkAA76K2.jpg (1044x1012, 94K)

based knackers

Just here to post RA

Attached: 1546972317871.jpg (436x1034, 519K)

Is there any way of getting Irish news without using the mainstream media?

He'll mop the place.

Attached: casey.png (1492x899, 991K)

>Knackers vs Niggers
I told yous this would happen. It was only a matter of time. I've got a feeling we will be seeing more of that

Have we started the fire?

Mayo man lives on in all of us.

Same happened in Sligo before Christmas when they tried grabbing a purse

lads its a cryin shame going onto all these stories about gang attacks on the different newspaper fb pages and seeing boomers etc and other generally well minded, well meaning people talking like:

>"ah jaysus theres too many immigrants wait till the next election and we'll vote leo out!?"" etc.

Yet when they're asked by other commenters:
>"ah ye but who do we vote for?"

Their replies are always:

"Ah Sinn fein or PBP not de bleedin blueshirts!"
Like why dont the irish people actually know the real politics of SF and PBP? Every proper workin class 40+ age group person I know hates mass immigration etc, yet in order to "stick it to the man" they go and vote for PBP/solidarity/SF?? Seriously do as much as possible to expose the genuine views and policies of PBP etc because the minute the Irish people know what they're actually about their support will plummet.

You

small. 5 of them 3 of us. just off corn market heading towards mcdonalds.

he'll be triggering them commies over in brussels
BIGTIME

Attached: 15447615703192.jpg (960x844, 55K)

Ye grand...the same lad who was saying how much he loves modern multicultural Ireland....

see

Attached: file.png (960x720, 1.36M)

Attached: file.png (639x960, 512K)

Attached: file.png (720x960, 1.13M)

blonde as well of course

also as has been said before in a lot of recent threads by other anons... you lads in the south should come north. we'd be happy to have you and we sure as shit won't let anyone harm you or your families.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 564K)

LIKEWISE MATE

Attached: maga2.gif (1200x1200, 487K)

Chat people
A Lithuanian gang got lifted a few days ago and by the time it was reported damn near everyone knew everything about them, a polish lad was giving me the rundown on the fag that beheaded his mother in dundalk.

Word of mouth is the only way to avoid the censors and shadowbanning

People are sheep
They follow but Barrett isn't likable enough, the VP should have Barrett writing his speeches and be promoted to President imo.

80% of people in Ireland are intellectually lazy, you need constant exposure or they unironically forget. The idea you need to be seen for 28 days in a row is definitely true when people are dazed with fluoride.

independent.ie/irish-news/man-seriously-assaulted-by-four-teenagers-while-walking-home-from-work-37699548.html

Kek
I hope you bate the faggots good and hard

Absolutely agree 100%.We need to show these parties true colours. I told my brother SF are a faggot party and he said "they don't really believe that but, they are just saying that stuff for votes"

He wants to setup a tinker refugee camp in the Phoenix Park and lower the dole.

He has my vote and at least 25% total

The hymn of enemies vimeo.com/274848982

Saved

>He wants to setup a tinker refugee camp in the Phoenix Park
nice one

Redpill him about Soros and Plato
Then ask him who is better
Then read the first chapter of
"The Open Society and it's enemies" by Popper, Soros' mentor at London Sch. Of Economics.

Protip: We're the enemies

youtu.be/S7woEXovruc?t=5

thats how trump worked it

create constant controversy
then fighting back and defending himself
while taking jabs at the (((msm)))

Did ye lads get that email about the NP looking to register?

Yet Zion Don has done sweet fuck all.

He's thick as shite, he wouldn't care, wouldn't listen, and if he did listen he wouldn't even understand. He would have to start from ground zero, and you can't tell him anything. The only thing he cares about is his car, he takes a hard on lookin at it through the window every day

Tell him SF are making car insurance go up then. And the roads will be shite.

Fuck it, tell him they changed after 2002 and were bought out and only gullible faggots vote for them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc
Lads...Irish girls need to up their game

What's it say, gimme gimme gimme

>thats how trump worked it

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (464x606, 150K)

y-ye...
Nah lad give us the shcoop whats the shtory with the NP?

IMO theyll get fookin nowhere so long as Barret is the leader and while Irexit will split the already very small vote theyd have.

Unless they arranged between themselves to run exclusively in different areas. Irexit run in Dublin, NP run down the country etc...but Barret needs to step down as leader no two ways about it. Far far too much baggage he'd be slated in every possible Late Late appearance, Primetime show, Claire Byrne show etc. RTE and their like will do their best to play up the "Nazi wacist meetings!" he attended and tarnish the NP name to something like that of the National Front in Britain..

Thanks to the IRA and niggers, I can’t wear a ski mask in public to keep my face warm in winter. Fuck y’all very much!

YA GOT THE MEMO
i dunno whatever the boss thinks
desu being unregged has its advantages

Attached: JulianBarrettTheNationalParty_large.jpg (600x325, 30K)

Greetings fellow potato niggers, let's have a song

youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

Attached: rust.jpg (430x280, 60K)

yes hes ((((controlled))) but taking his tactics of stirring shite
is needed

>.Irish girls need to up their game
chkd
but seriously irish girls are really good at politics

Attached: hannahhot.jpg (650x1000, 104K)

Would screencap but phonefagging and won't let me post pictures, so here's a pasta of the email

Elections and Registration
Reminder to all National Party members to please respond to the recent GDPR request. This is part of our plans to register the Party with the Clerk of Dáil Éireann in preparation for running in future elections in the 26 counties.

Giving GDPR consent takes only a few seconds. Simply click on the link provided below.

If you have already completed this GDPR request form you will not need to complete it again may ignore this email.

Thank you to everybody who has responded so far.

Ar Dheis ar Aghaidh!

Further information is available here.

CONSENT FOR REGISTRATION

That last bit is a big fuck off button so I think they're trying to make a point.

whats the suss with the numbers lad? Any indication of how many the party has now that they want to register?

Will one of you lads PLEASE send me some galtee cheese? Much obliged x

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/traveller-family-with-28-children-to-be-evicted-from-west-dublin-site-1.3753913

S O U T H D UU BLEN

Darrent an da ladz mad ourrav ih

I'm not that interested in the EU elections. It's a meme position that makes no difference.

sorry pal thats all classified information

Attached: daisy.jpg (1125x750, 155K)

They've 2.7k subscribers on Jewtube, but I think they just want to put their name out there, and a party that basically doesn't exist isn't gonna get much attention.

>The families have come from the Dublin City Council (DCC) and Clare County Council areas due to “overcrowding” and conflict with other families, they say.
Fuck sake. Fucking knackers, just round the lot up and pump them full of 5.56

Meant to ask lads, but what's with all the faggots drinking coffee at home these days? Plenty of idiots walking around holding a coffee cup in the town at Christmas. The fuck, go home and have a cuppa.

will you fucking cop on
it's going to be gas with big peter over in brussels
he will be bringing top class bants

What's Éire/pol/'s opinion on the Dutch

Attached: verdinaso.png (1280x960, 39K)

Generally good considering King Billy.
Go Van Persie VanDijk

That pic confuses my dick

I haven't seen any articles saying he'll run though

Lived there, good bunch but a bit boring. They are like Germans who developed throat cancer.

i hope trump nukes amsterdam

Attached: degeneratefuckin.jpg (378x380, 224K)

I'd love to go to Amsterdam and get fucked up desu

Schild & Vrienden are top lads, but apart from the countryside it's just Dublin times 10.

the (((medfia))) are trying to memory hole it

Historically they stole our land

Like William of Orange said to his troops at the Siege of Limerick
"Had I command of these few troops (15k untrained Irish and 4k French infantry) and all of you (28k veteran mounted Orange Soldiers) held this city, I would take it in spite of you".

>old.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/aenqmo/breaking_fire_reported_at_shannon_key_west_hotel/
old.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/aenqmo/breaking_fire_reported_at_shannon_key_west_hotel/
>old.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/aenqmo/breaking_fire_reported_at_shannon_key_west_hotel/

Was lookin in the comments section
> Irish men are just normal. They are always smiling and funny. They are real. That's why everyone loves them. I like them very much but I do not like British man. They are not nice and funny. Only IRISH MAN

> Irish boys are the most adorable human beings on earth and their accents are amazing! Thought you might want an opinion from another Polish girl :')

I don't want to date a foreigner. Why do Polish girls have to be so appealing?

Wait...
> As a Polish man I will say that sadly, Polish womens on the west are mostly gold diggers with zero loyality. If you sleep with them, better check yourself up from AIDS (Im 100% honest). Have a nice day my friend and be careful, I wish you best.
He's probably just trying to keep us away from his whamin because he wants them

southern netherlands near luxembourg is based
majority catholic too theres a lad i know from there

Any of the polish girls I was in school with are still with the 1st bf they got.

That's a sample size of around 10 but none of those lads earn alot of money.

You could had told me a lie. Now I might go for one ffs