Should I convert to Mormonism and move to Utah? Is the Church of Latter Day Saints the last bastion of whiteness?

Should I convert to Mormonism and move to Utah? Is the Church of Latter Day Saints the last bastion of whiteness?

Attached: mormon+temple+-+mgn.jpg (810x455, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cesletter.org/CES-Letter.pdf
media.ldscdn.org/pdf/lds-scriptures/book-of-mormon/book-of-mormon-34406-ukr.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you’re White sure. Stay away from Salt Lake City though. Idaho is nice also.

>Stay away from Salt Lake City though.
Why?

mormon's are moving out of Utah

To where? I just want to raise kids in a place that I know will be safe and white from niggers and muslims. I'd trust Mormons to fucking blast them.

Hi

Hello.

No

Utah here
We’re are a degenerate state. We like pills and Utah is one of states with more swingers in the nation. Also Mormon girls are fucking sluts

>No
The more I realize how broken white society is the closer to killing myself I am.

mfw realized that Ukranian "No" looks like greeting in English

It's might be a good idea from pragmatic point of view, but as a religion it's so wrong because J. Smith was simply a fraud

>should i convert to Mormonism and move to Utah?

Depends. If the only reason is to breed with a non degenerate to have a (probably large) white family - probably one of the best opportunities you have, yes.

If you are seeking spiritual validity - no.

I am an Ex-Mormon. AMA

Attached: 62542652-F3D9-418C-B9BB-142570EECA8D.jpg (915x1024, 179K)

The mormon church took a bunch of money from the jews when they were insolvent around the turn of the 20th century.
They've done their dirty work ever since

No, though based on the second half of the post you aren't actually considering converting to mormonism, you're considering using mormonism as a political bumper sticker. That's not how religion works.

No.

Attached: polandpole2.png (700x3050, 1.07M)

It's the second synagogue of Satan in America. Go there and Satan will eat your soul.

>I am an Ex-Mormon. AMA
Why'd you quit?

Probably sounds pretty typical (yet not lds specific) but I just couldn’t bring myself to believe in a magical sky man. I was probably a freshman in high school when I stopped going (was born into a LDS family).

If I had remained a Mormon I still would have left by now as The CES Letter has too much evidence exposing church history.

its pointless. kikes are going to ruin this world anyway

post mormon women

It's really degenerate. Provo and Ogden are the towns where you'll see pregnant 18 year old white girls. But unless you're a devout mormon then you are dirt in their eyes.

Incase it means anything to you, I am the only one in my family that has left Mormonism. All my siblings except one brother are happily married with white children and have good jobs. I am single, haven’t had sex in almost 2 years and am a wage slave in a non respectable industry receiving orders from shitskins. Maybe I fucked up.

I have a strong ancestry link too "Mountain West mormon pioneers" would I be more likely accepted into Mormonism because of my ancestry?

I attended a mormon church to end out 2018.

It was beautiful, I had gone to modern degenerated churches that have been filled with SJW's and the mormon service was such a difference in every way.

There was tons of beautiful young women there and everyone seemed friendly but I could tell they knew I wasn't apart of "them".

I'm wanting to go to get a nice wife but find it hard to get into their religion. I'm already having such a hard time with Christianity outside of Mormons so that doesn't help much.

Out of all Christianity Mormons, Catholics and Orthodox were the only ones I see still with some trad values and good women to choose from.

>But unless you're a devout mormon then you are dirt in their eyes.
Nothing wrong with that. Used to be the same for every sect until they cucked out.

What state are they in?

I’m sure they would be happy to have you. Maybe that could score you some cool points with some young Mormon qt

No. Attended churches for a while. Their only message is, make kids for the church, teach them to tithe. They force chastity on young people to the point of giving young people "purity interviews" where a bishop asks them if they masturbated ever, and these interviews start at 10. The point of chastity is to use sexual frustration to push young people into marrying at 18 so they can have sex, and they'll even admit that chastity is meant to do this. You get a lot of them marrying quick then divorcing when they realize they hate each other. I'd say their divorce rate is worse than the general population.

Also, their doctrine maintains a marriage is only legit if it takes place inside the temple. Only a fully initiated Mormon can get into the Temple to watch this marriage, meaning your non Mormon family members have to sit in a designated spot in the parking lot as the marriage takes place. I'm for real.

The continuity of the Mormon church rests on young people getting married and having kids YOUNG. Basically, they want young people to invest so much of their life into the church that by 28, they'll never consider leaving it. For this reason, their General Conference meetings, which ALL Mormons watch, is nothing but speeches about how to live life if you're 18-28. Despite the fact there is 15 million Mormons of all ages living in multiple countries, the speeches made at their policy conferences only ever are directed at people between 18 and 28. Every speaker at this conference is at least 65. So if you're Mormon then you're required to, twice a year, watch 12 hours of speeches from men in their 70s and 80s about how an 18 year old should live.

All over the place now but we all grew up in north Texas

>I have a strong ancestry link too "Mountain West mormon pioneers" would I be more likely accepted into Mormonism because of my ancestry?

From who - which family?
Step1.
Go on to LDS.org and read the book of mormon, in your own time.
it's purported to be an ancient record of the historic people of Americas that Jesus was alledged to have visited.
The writers of the book were various people who were 'prophets' and historians who kept records.

Step2.
The book contains a promise, by one of the final record keepers - prophet Moroni.
It says, if you ask God the father in name of Jesus that the book is 'true' god will show you.
People report feeling a burning in their heart and to this as a small sign that that God has a plan for them, like the ancient people of old.

People then usually partake in the saving ordinances, which enable they to return to our Heavenly father.

This rings very true to my ears

>Before anything else.

Go onto LDS.org and download the Book of Mormon in your language.
The book is purported to an ancient record of Jesus Christ's other sheep.
The book says God cares about you and explains why you are here.
It says, if you read the book and then pray to Heavenly Father, asking if the book is true, in the name of Jesus Christ, God will give you a witness of it's truthfulness.

Once you do this and only then will you know whether to be baptised and to follow the plan heavenly father has set out for humankind.

Good luck.

Imagine the number of divorce lawyers who could exist in such a society that has been inscribed into this format

Oh the shekels

media.ldscdn.org/pdf/lds-scriptures/book-of-mormon/book-of-mormon-34406-ukr.pdf

Oy vey shut it down

I know of that and Grant E Palmer's book and many other works, which cast doubt on the authenticity of the Joseph Smith's claims and the book of mormon. Ultimately, the restored Gospel can never been proven beyond doubt and moreover there's plenty to not only doubt it, but disregard it entirely as totally misguided. But as a word of caution, you dont have to know if something is 100% accurate or true, for it to be inspiring.

There are many successful, enterprising and very happy latter-day saints who follow the Gospel regardless of it's lack of evidence and anachronisms which discount the authenticity of it's formative claims.

It is a matter of faith for each individual.

1. Don't for the love of God live in Utah
2. Have you seen the Mormon episode on South Park? It'll be exactly like that.

You can and probably will have a great life, better than most around you if you are willing to part with alcohol and drugs forever and you don't mind that it's a bunch of bullshit.

It's legit a cult and if you live in Utah you're going to be surrounded by a cult environment. Being Mormon outside of Utah is significantly better.

One thing about Utah though is that it's beautiful, easily one of the most enchanting places in the World.

t. Mormon who goes to Church like twice a year

>Maybe I fucked up.
Yeah, you did. Actual active Mormon here, and with church now only two hours, I think you did. Good news is it's not too late to come back.

>...it’s not too late to come back.

But I’ve already taken the red pill, user.

Attached: 06CD6978-C2F7-4947-B0B5-ABCFFBA5D2C2.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

What state do you live in? What's your experience there?

I've read the CES Letter. Other than the origin story of the Pearl of Great Price from Egyptian papyrus depicting a basic funeral/mummification rite, it's a bunch of whining about church leaders who've speculated on stupid things in unofficial capacities.

>born too early to be a Space Mormon

Attached: 8C938A60-0764-4B09-A3D2-E7DA4EF138B6.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

I currently live in SoCal but moving back to Las Vegas. Honestly, want a place that has a decent LDS population that's not completely overrun by them? Las Vegas. Mormons founded it and there's a fairly large/active LDS community there. I lived there during college so don't mind moving back. Plus housing is getting affordable out there.

But these prophets are supposedly chosen by god. Who then advocate for polygamy/polyandry and even death for apostates. At what point does it stop being speculation?

Death of apostates? There. That's the line. Unfortunately they haven't called for death to those who've left the church. On the contrary, they try to get them to come back. Like I did earlier with the fellow inactive user Mormon. But you can continue to find one off examples and then extrapolate it to imply all church leaders past and present believe such nonsense.

Even fundamentalists simply leave apostates alone and do not socialize. This is hyperbolic and ignorant.

Look up “Blood Atonement”

And do you really wish death on Ex Mormons or are you being an edgebro

Like I've said, I've read the CES Letter and am familiar with "Blood Atonement." And like I also said, I don't want ex Mormons to die. Read my responses before you post so you don't look like such an ass.

“Unfortuately they haven’t called for the death of apostates”

This implies that you desire the death of exmo’s no?

Unfortunately...for you and your stupid arguments you autistic NEET. Do you have this hard of a time interacting with others in real life, or just online with strangers? Thank God you're not interested in being a Mormon, we'd hate you so much while simultaneously pretending we care.

Also
>“But you can continue to find one off examples and then extrapolate it to imply all church leaders past and present believe such nonsense.”

Holy straw man, I’m speaking specifically about church history, not at all contemporary Mormonism. I don’t even think all past prophets believed in these “revelations”.

However being a “prophet” implies that you were chosen specifically by god to spread his word on earth, no?

>”we'd hate you so much while simultaneously pretending we care.”

That must be a hard place to be in. That your faith has diminished your humanity to the point you can’t even have a single authentic emotion. You can never be intellectually/emotionally honest with even yourself.

You are a slave, 10% at a time.

Wish you luck.

You're not white tho

Utah, Idaho and Wyoming are the three states with the highest concentration of Mormons and are also among some of the whitest. Also, if you go to any notable cities in early Mormon history like Palmyra, Kirtland, Nauvoo, you'll be fine.

Mormons are easily led fools.
You'd have to be an idiot to believe Joseph Smith.
Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet some trad woman.

There is nothing Christian about Mormonism and watching "the sound of music" doesn't count for seeing actual white people.

dont fall for the United States meme. Come to saskatchewan and meet WASP and slav canadians who are all devout orthodox or protestant/catholic christians. outside of urban areas (e.g. vancouver, edmonton, montreal [JEW TOWN - STAY AWAY], toronto [NIGGER TOWN]) canada is literally 99.9% white. i have lots of family out west and as long as you have some sort of skill useful to our country you are welcome. i guess if we exchanged info i could maybe help sponsor you? might not be the best option, but a possibility. good luck.

obligatory fuck off, mutt

Attached: tatoo warning.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Shut up you fucking Ukranian nigger Crimea is Russian and no faith will save you kek

turn off your memeflag, Vladimir. tell us all what it's like taking Chechen cock up your sore russian ass all day and kissing the boots of your jewish overlords at night

>possibly from Quebec or America
top bantz. However, Quebec City is far and away the best of 5 Canadian cities I've been to with over 100k population.

the image is just a meme. i've been to quebec city and the old cobbled streets and historic parts (especially near the canal) are great. also poutine makes me fucking nut, love that shit

Mormons are fucking crazy and keep details records of when you jack off and what you're jacking it to.

Their theology is heretical in a retarded way, and as a more practical matter they are 100% going to get "enriched" over the next generation as pocs realize how much stuff (including white women) they have available for grabbing -- LDS has no defense against this.

If you don't care about that shit, don't convert right away. Find a Mormon chick, and get her to "convince" you to convert. They will get brownie points from their church and family, which will help you out.

Mormons are bigger nigger lovers than liberals.

Mormons have become the religion of white guilt. They're importing browns into Utah in large number while the amount of gang violence skyrockets. BYU now uses "diversity" as a top admissions criteria. Mormons all over are bending over backwards to prove they're not racist or any other ists. This is especially true of the younger Mormons. They're too naive about the world and believe their religion will tame any beast they come across. It's sad but Mormons are signing their own death certificates.

Move to HARE KRISHNA TEMPLE in Utah.
All Mormons will very soon covert to HARE HARE

Attached: BAC16F06-BD37-4D04-AE61-550950CF7B77.jpg (2000x2500, 1.32M)

Contemperarely, they’re just as cucked in that sense as any christcuck.

However when I was growing up as a young Mormon lad my mother taught me that some people had darker skin as a result of a curse. Curse of Cain I believe it was called. I brought it up to her not long ago asking if she remembers but she denied it lol

I always had a high opinion of Mormons but after watching Mitt Romney I realize they are as hopelessly fucked as everyone else.

Smith may have been a simple fraud, but I think it's more likely that he was duped by demonic forces after attempting to use magic for treasure hunting.

Unlike Mohammed, Smith always acknowledged the salvation granted by Christ, and His divinity. So Mormonism is deeply in error, but doesn't preclude salvation -- though its error may make it less conducive (imo as a dirty Protestant).

Don't worry, God told the Mormon Pope in 1978 that that wasn't a thing anymore.

or amish

Attached: 1537289746507.jpg (1404x936, 393K)

Nah, they believes are misconceptions and delusions of Joseph Smith, I entered to the the temple and there's a bunch of freemasonry bullshit in there that I notice, the handshakes and stuff.
Not worth the time unless you want to debate against they, they don't have a profound thesis to sustain his beliefs..

you will be a slave to other whites
enjoy making yourself a nigger

Mormons hate mitt too.

Fallen Christians are no different than demons who defile the word of God and the teachings of his Son. Muhammad was referencing fallen Christians of the blasphemous kind. Like Mormons. In Muslim land killing a Mormon would prevent the spread of blasphemy which is a soul destroying affliction. Muhammad taught righteous anger. A good thing.

This was posted on Jow Forumsexmormon and now I just want it more than ever.

Attached: pkmqyl8wwm921.jpg (960x600, 59K)

Wow. Im in the same boat, minus the family with kids. Im the oldest lol.

Come home

Attached: bountiful-temple-sunset-summer-over-the-valley-pano.jpg (1000x500, 133K)

Muslims deny the divinity of Christ. Mormons don't.

>Muhammad taught righteous anger. A good thing.
The pagan virtues don't lead to salvation.

>The pagan virtues don't lead to salvation.
But they do keep white people alive.

Yes convert. I don’t see anyone else offering a solution, all the nay sayers just piss on the church but don’t provide any substitute way of life that gives meaning and happiness. Momento mori

Salt Lake City sadly has become super liberal and wicked. God will burn them soon enough

A religion that worships a fucking Arab isn't going to keep white people alive ukrobro.

Memes aside, Christianity was pretty thoroughly de-Judaized quite early on. ("Judeo-Christianity" is a very recent innovation.) To the extent that Islam has been de-Arabized, that's not what's on the menu for the West.

Enjoy being Satans bitch

Just look at romney, he is a fag. I rwspect mormons but I don't trust them

>Taken the kike pill

>pregnant 18 year old white women
>bad
as long as they arent having niglets i’d be fine with it if they were even younger

this temple is beatiful

If the sacrifice of a divine Christ can save humanity, why did he have to get sacrificed again?

The only thing good in Utah are the national parks. I bet the Mormons are just becoming Protestantism 2.0 where they appeal to everyone and are crypto jews. Notice (((anything))) in the picture?

Attached: 93529717-assembly-hall-at-temple-square-in-salt-lake-city-utah.jpg (1300x866, 179K)

The Virgin Mormon < The Chad Amish

FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL

You wanna turn out like faggot related?

Attached: B425261B-0FFD-4C97-9299-D44BD2383A70.jpg (474x648, 46K)

stand your ground and fight, don't become someone else's weakness

Mormons are hyper Zionists already. It's a Freemason cult with enough levels of obfuscation to operate in public.

they race mix like crazy

Less than 50% LDS in the Salt Lake valley (1 million people) and Salt Lake City it’s self is pozed. However, go north or south and things are fine.

It’s expensive though, one of the most expensive housing markets in the country.

They're weirdos, they act like a mafia there, if you piss off the church they ban you from their properties which is like half the city.