Bitch ass ex-wife left while I was deployed and took my fucking dog...

Bitch ass ex-wife left while I was deployed and took my fucking dog. When I came back she told me she sold him because he was annoying her. What do I do?

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Post her nudes on /b/ and give us her snapchat, faggot. Start with tits.

blame jews

Remember your training, soldier. You learned how to kill for Israel. Now do it for your honor.

>dates white roastie
>loses everything he has
pottery

sell all her stuff to a nigger f0r $12

Get her a more annoying dog. Chain it to her house.

does she have a cat ? kill her cat. or rob her and pretend you din du nutthin. make her suffer for being a bitch. or go full slav and beat the shit out of her.

She's begging you to kill her.

>What do I go

Whelp. you play with fire = you get burned. I hope you learned your lesson about giving women any responsibility whatsoever.

Next time buy the fucking dog when you're around to give it a good life. You can bet your ass that bitch never walked it.

buy dog back and sue her

the technological replacement of women is inevitable.

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 107K)

There are laws protecting deployed service men iirc, however since she was your spouse and depending on any prenups (was the dog around and included?) You might be fucked of she won't say who the new owner is or if the new owner is unwilling to give the dog up. Many laws protect the buyer over the seller if I remember correctly. Sorry about your doggo.

You know what to do.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Learn your lesson dumb fuck. You won’t do that though will you?

what kind of idiot leaves a wife unattended to go fight for the jew?

Attached: israeli-foreign-legion.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

>disloyal dog
>disloyal woman
Better off without.

>what should you do
Stop thinking with your dick. Stupid goy.

Attached: 1330920708005.jpg (196x242, 29K)

Call the Police. She committed theft.

Attached: 1534676121630.jpg (1370x1236, 170K)

I guess the bitch stole the bitch but seriously sue

> Jow Forums is now /b/

Why don't you just men up, get over it and stop using this board as your personal blog.

Or just kys

shoot her in the face

>1 post by this ID
Take this fake shit over to /b/
Sage

Dont worry about her. Do your best to move onto a new piece of ass. Even a one night stand will help you forget about what a colossal cunt Jodi is.

Don't fall into the alcohol trap. Stay active, eat healthy and find a new girl. Cheers brother.

shoot her in the tits

get a cat :)

Attached: __.jpg (600x813, 103K)

The military are the biggest cuckolds