OH NO NO NONONONONONO

OH NO NO NONONONONONO

Attached: Untitled.png (1311x711, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2553964/CEO-commits-suicide-nail-gun-company-investigation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amazing, and to think that Sears could have prevented all of this back in 1999 or 2000, if Sears simply learned how to take pictures of their in-store inventory at that point, post those pictures in a format on their website that is easy to search and use, and then if Sears used the profits to expand their inventory offerings to eventually offer everything.

Attached: 340A8CEE00000578-3584792-image-a-8_1462971663590.jpg (634x845, 119K)

Haha can't wait to show this to my wife after she got all mad at me for suggesting she was going to take his money.

kek

gold digger ?

lmao ofcourse a woman journo wrote this

they were married for 25 years

SEC anons: please don't let them defraud amazon investors with this obvious cashout scheme. They have insider info about a market crash, or are even participating in manipulating the market TO crash

can anyone redpill me if he's illuminati or part of the satanic elite? he has weird eyes.

She is a woman
>silver divorces aren't a thing
Come on now.

He was already a well off manager when they fist met.

OH, HEAD WE HAVE TO DEFEND THE UNJUST FAMILY COURT THAT FUCKS OVER THE MIDDLE CLASS BREAKS UP FAMILIES RAISES CRIME AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER SHIT

THIS WOMAN DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE FUCKING RICHEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED

Attached: 1547098012031.gif (500x259, 485K)

Who is this ghoul?

Ya if he didnt stick his dick inside that latina he wouldnt be in this mess

I think he deserves to lose half his fortune

fking pig

user how could you

well done user.

She's going to "diversify" away half of their equity locked in indefensible, overinflated position.

didnt that bald guy that looks like a fuckin testicle create amazon by himself and that bitch only started sucking his cock for the money?

Ya spose old Jewy Jeff would mind if I fucked his wife?

Is there any legitimacy to the claim in the head line?

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen, will she have an "accident" in the end?

>gold digger ?
Well, she ain't messin' with no broke nigga.

this is like that time when a woman literally started begging other women to become the world's first billionare because she can't work for it like everyone else lmao lmao

I'm curious why 50+ billion dollars isn't an incentive to make his wife disappear.

I never really understood why they got away so easily with billions of dollars when this creates a very strong incentive for the free market to fix this problem???

Attached: 1547030881055.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Probably because he's a really good person.

That or he realizes that if she just went away people would ask questions. Plus, he can't just throw her out of the picture because mug 50% stake

Hey, there would be no Amazon without us too. Give us your monnneeeeyyyzzz

Would you care if people ask questions?
We're talking about 50 billion here.

Which means shit is about to hit the fans. Good!

I bet she dated a white guy

Just to give you numbers, during the peak of the Melbourne gangland wars, 200,000$ was the price for a hit on a rival kingpin.

Now imagine offering a 10million reward.
A mere pittance for saving 50billion.
Would create immense interest.

Not that I'm encouraging it just curious why it never happens.
You only see it in movies.

Fuck i got 70k in amazon stock

Someone make a fashwave Sears.

Attached: 105666318-GettyImages-1051885328.600x337.jpg (600x337, 33K)

>don't get married boys, it's very badly paid

Attached: TheDubliners.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Not that I'm encouraging it just curious why it never happens
Probably because it's a a secret and no one finds out. Wouldn't surprise me if some hitmen had coroners on their payrolls too.

Same shit happens with doctors and prescriptions

But you see plenty of divorces where the wife takes billions.
All the high profile women and I've never seen it happen even once.

Bezos would be into some depraved shit guaranteed and his wife probably has a dead man switch of evidence.

So true

bye bye Amazon

SELL YOUR AMAZON STOCK THIS IS A FRONT

>they were married for 25 years
So a well disciplined gold digger?

Attached: 57w.jpg (125x104, 2K)

so she gets paid billions of dollars to suck dick long enough to leave. interesting.

>Not that I'm encouraging it just curious why it never happens.
It does happen
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2553964/CEO-commits-suicide-nail-gun-company-investigation.html

>A CEO has committed suicide by shooting himself multiple times with a nail gun, a coroner reported on Friday.

Attached: 67__.jpg (568x465, 129K)

>oh no poor guy will only have 70 billion left.
nobody cares. The skank probably doesn't deserve 70 billion, but I ain't gonna lose sleep over him ending up with 70 billions after a divorce.

was just thinking that

OR this is a scheme on both their ends to divest themselves from their holdings in Amazon before SHTF for the company, so they can walk away riches in tact.

yeah, you make a good point ausfag, and i feel the same way. somewhat related, the general reluctance of people to get justice, especially when depression and suicide are as high as they are, seems starkly incongruous with lack of vengeful murders to me. doesn't it seem like if you were some suicidal guy who felt his life had been ruined by the system, or by some woman, that instead of wallowing in depression and renting a room in a house as a 50-year-old before eventually drinking yourself to death of taking a bullet to the roof of your mouth, you'd go Elliot Rodger style? i'm also shocked political leaders aren't constantly getting assassinated with the level of total obsession people have about politics, and the pervasive mental illness in the country and easy access to guns. coupled with the delusions of grandeur so many people have--you're famous forever if you kill a president. i realize i'm getting a bit away from the point you're making about hiring a hitman to exact justice when you're rich enough to do so. but, yes, it also seems that for these hypercompetitive, business-obsessed, often sociopathic moguls, in addition to their legal team they'd have their extra-legal team who facilitates paying some mexican underboss a few hundred k to take out whoever is causing him problems. maybe everyone is much more ethical than i give them credit for? that doesn't sound like the right explanation though.

Be cheaper to have her "put off"!

>jeff bezos is a really good person

Are we talking about the same guy notorious for systematically abusing his workers, monopolizing the export industry through bullying and political exploitation, and leeching more taxpayer money off corporate welfare than any other corporation in the western world?

not my proudest fap

Agreed. Be prepared to see more of these. Zuck is next.

this is a win-win
bezos loses 70 billion dollars
the richest woman in the world will be so because of divorce court

Sears had an utterly incompetent leadership model based on fake economics, they deserved to die.

that image is beyond depressing

Redpilled

Because she totally did half the work making amazon what it is today instead of sitting at home and occasionally sucking dick.
Not that theres anything wrong with that, its the perfect family model but she doesnt deserve 70 billion dollars.

As someone who works at amazon I hope Jeff got a prenup because I don’t want that instability.

Just know it's for sucking dick. No matter what her or any woman or feminist says, she's gonna be rich because she sucked Bezo's dick. No matter how much women accomplish in life, they will never grow beyond dick-suckers.

I think MacKenzie will "volunteer" for the first feminist flight of Blue Origin to crash into the moon.

Attached: BezosRocket.jpg (879x485, 63K)