Economic Disruptions Imminent - They're going to blame Trump

Government shutdown "doomsday" scenario, it's all Trump's fault!

>38 million low-income Americans lose food stamps
>6 million face an uncertain timetable for collecting tax refunds
>2 million without rental assistance and facing possible eviction
>800,000 paycheck-less federal employees plunged into dire financial straits
>Shuttered parks and museums while overstressed airports cause tourism to tank
>Federal court system slows to a crawl
>Disaster relief money doesn't get to storm-ravaged areas
>Lapsed FDA and EPA inspections lead to dangerous outbreaks
>Private companies looking to go public are stuck in limbo
>STOCK MARKET PLUMMETS

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/doomsday-scenario-here-s-what-happens-if-shutdown-drags-n955946

archive.vn/OpifF

WITHDRAWL CASH, STOCK UP ON PRECIOUS METALS/AMMO/FOOD/WATER

Attached: 20984093809840345.png (977x777, 691K)

I have been saying this since the elections. Trump will be the last white male president for generations to come.

the left will cock bloc him until he turns into a lame duck president.

They want him GONE

They will crash the ship with no survivors as long as the blame falls on him

Attached: 1461725926742.jpg (512x512, 28K)

Sell your Jewish owned stocks. I just dumped a bunch of them for silver and Fujifilm stocks.

t. /p/ fag film shooter

Exactly...and how fucking perfect...he is the whitest person possible to become president...after Obama.

With Obama there was a historical shift in politics..it was a woman or a black man...whoever won, it was going to be historic. Then you have Trump...the most manly of white men....

The world is a theater

Silver is a smart investment:
1)currency
2)serves as medicine (antibiotic)
3)kills werewolves

you are set.

I don’t give a fuck what happens if the govt remains shutdown. I just want the national parks reopened around Valentine’s Day cuz my wife and I are planning a trip to Arches NP so we can hike up to Delicate Arch at night and have ice cold sex under the arch.

Attached: B1386C2F-22F9-47CB-939A-35A6BB8A0884.jpg (550x413, 115K)

And here's why!

>Leaches BTFO
Too many people rely in the government.

It’s also historically undervalued, through most of history 1 ounce of gold would buy you 12-15 ounces of silver, but now 1 ounce of gold buys 50 ounces of silver. Plus there has been less silver mined in history than gold.

I make a fuck ton of colloidal silver...shit works. I prefer to hold something of "double value" than gold...to be honest.

All of that isn't Trump's fault though.

It's the Dems who refuse to negotiate with him for a measly $5 billion in wall money. That's a drop in the bucket.

He just wants peace and to finally put his country first again.

Attached: 1461732590264.jpg (1179x1179, 220K)

He can really do all that, huh? Guess they'd better pay for that fucking wall then.

Attached: 1547089040657.jpg (629x618, 294K)

>refuses to give 5 billion to enforcement of our border and enforcement of our immigration laws
>entire senate makes sure Israel gets 25, 35 billion foreign aid package though
sure am glad "our" "leaders" are looking out for us citizens

Checked, I also use colloidal silver. I recently burned myself terribly and after using it on the burn it was good as new in a week.

All of these things are great and do not effect the average person.

Ok but what's the bad news?

They deserve to sway in the breeze on the branches from which they dangle.

Attached: 1543820503890.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

it is indeed demented shit...
When people scoff, I tell them to wash their mouth out (with morning breath).

no one gives a shit about you and your anime pillow

None of this shit will happen.

>>Lapsed FDA and EPA inspections lead to dangerous outbreaks
what are 3rd party audits

but it did happen...
You had a black man or a woman to become president...it was a historic election..

now you have Trump..the proverbial great white hope.
I am not saying this is good or bad, I don't take a side as I have no horse in this race but as an outsider I find it fascinating that this timeline brought forth Trump...the white man in a time when white men are detested (for no good reason).

How retarded has the world become that only because a person has a cock and white skin he is evil...This is some fucked up shit.

Those people vited for the same politicans that called Trump votes everything for evil to naizs to incels. They can all starve and die.

The made us into their enemies and now want our help. They not even worth pity.

Attached: Imperialeagle.png (480x300, 68K)

Won't happen.

I think you're right. They will try to push hard for a woman presidential candidate after Trump takes the blame for whatever disasters are brewing.

Guaranteed they will push AOC to be the first female and youngest president as soon as she is 35 and eligible.

Attached: 1547101221472.jpg (500x750, 207K)

So...despite the cock blocking the left cunts have been doing to fuck Trump (despite his best efforts and beneficial moves)...you still think they can't turn him into a lame duck president?

Trump is one step away from being BLAMED (without cause) for border security.
He needs to call national emergency and put himself out there to be fucked..

it is happening.

Funny that the government has all the money it wants even during a shutdown, but anything for citizens runs dry in days.

>there has been less silver mined in history than gold.
Really makes you wonder why it's not worth as much!

Idiot.

Call me crazy but this is what they are doing...In my opinion.

How mental....first black (not even black) president then TRUMP....a female is next in line.
they put Trump because they knew he would be painted in a corner so bad that no white man would be president for generations...TV, Movies, Theater has been pushing this shit.

>All of these things are great and do not effect the average person.
It doesn't affect them either.

>Trump is one step away from being BLAMED (without cause) for border security.
Trump has been BLAMED for everything since he decided to run

AWESOME!
FUCK CITIES AND BANKS!

Attached: PROGRESSIVE CITY.jpg (2048x1366, 768K)

Get fucked, leeches
>giving the government tax free loans
>2 million without rental assistance and facing possible eviction
The useless get culled
>800,000 paycheck-less federal employees plunged into dire financial straits
>implying federal employees do any work to begin with
>Shuttered parks and museums while overstressed airports cause tourism to tank
Imagine not being able to go out into nature all because some parasite didn't get paid
It's already slower than a crawl
>Disaster relief money doesn't get to storm-ravaged areas
Relying on gibs instead of being responsible and saving up
>Lapsed FDA and EPA inspections lead to dangerous outbreaks
"""""Inspections"""""
Get fucked kikes
>STOCK MARKET PLUMMETS
Get fucked kikes

What do you mean blamed? He is the cause for it. Remember when the republicans did this shit to Obama for far less costly reason than a useless fucking wall that can be cut with a saw. >
Oh and he lied again when he said mexico would pay for it, now it's the trade deal that's going to pay for it. So answer me this you fucking retards, why would mexico sign a trade deal that would cost them billions to pay for a wall?

If you're still a Trumpfag at this point then you should seriously just fucking neck yourselves.

sure...but shit could not stick.
Notice how they HAVE been hanging on every word (now MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT)...sure, he did say Mexico would pay via trade deals...he stated they would not cut an actual check but the left is pushing that shit to make him look "dumb"

Trump is not a retard..however...as a business man, I believe he did not take into consideration how fucking snake pit politics is.

I won't equate myself to being a Trump person, I am a fucking poor fag...but...I can imagine how disgusted he was (as I was) when I got into the world of politics.

>he said mehico was gonna write us a big Ole check

Attached: 1544307000948.png (280x320, 50K)

You forgot to add
>(they won't)

Kill yourself please. Dems won't pay for the wall because they hate Americans.

This

All of these events would affect everyone.

No food stamps = less consumers out shopping = less hours for employees = even less consumers shopping = slower economy = less employers hiring = less consumers out shopping... etc.. until everyone feels it in some way or another.

It's all a far reaching cycle.

Attached: 1546534232526.jpg (610x407, 83K)

No he said mexico were going to pay for it. Now please tell me how this trade deal is going to pay for it? Or better yet why would mexico take a take deal that would cost their economy billions to pay for a wall?

You've been lied to and taken for a ride, you're the NPC here. Trump is lying to you and your letting him do it you stupid cuck.

Nice argument retard.

If you thought that he meant they would literally cut a check for the wall, you should unironically get sterilized. There's no helping someone that retarded

Euro fags can't take America cock out of their mouths

>muh domino
this has been a long time coming

Attached: 1516409172268.png (900x600, 769K)

million face an uncertain timetable for collecting tax refunds
Ha jokes on them I'm in $20,000 tax debt!

Attached: EVERGREEN_10_3-e1427463688303.png (620x360, 123K)

>please tell me how this trade deal is going to pay for it?
Aren't you faggots shitting yourselves about how you don't have a trade deal for Brexit?

FDA is already bailing them out.

>Ha jokes on them I'm in $20,000 tax debt!
Joke's on you, they will still charge you interest and late fees.

>STOCK UP ON PRECIOUS METALS

So you can sell them back for cash during an actual recession?

>using the same argument twice
>never said it in the first place

Are you slow or something? Did you get dropped as a baby and thats why you're a fucking idiot. I never said anything about Mexico writing a check did i you stupid cunt.

Trump said mexico is going to pay for it. This trade deal has got zero to do with them paying for it. Hes shut the government down because he wasn't AMERICANS to pay for it. So please tell me wise sage. How is Mexico going to pay for it?

Do you actually have silver or just paper ownership?

>tfw you’re not poor

Attached: AD2D0606-9722-45B9-B239-10C9229BFB0C.gif (576x304, 3.25M)

This juxtaposition doesn't bother everyone? 6 million actually overpaying taxes while 38 million get free food?

>Do you actually have silver or just paper ownership?
>Are you actually retarded, or just pretending to be.

I'm Scottish so no. We'll be back in the EU before we even left it.

>I'm Scottish
Surprised you're sober and smart enough to use a computer.

NOT IF I START A REVOLUTION IN THE MEAN TIME

Attached: PSG2_openCase.jpg (1000x741, 221K)

OY VEY
NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION TAX REFUNDS

does any of this actually affect me or non parasites? no? alright. hope it lasts for 20 years.

Id be more worried about monkeys than wolves by you

Govt Employees can get unemployment from the state during the shutdown. They’d just have to pay the state back once they get paid.

I have silver....
went to a jeweler...ask for the real shit (not sterling)

I have 2 X 1 inch rods of pure silver...use it to make colloidal silver....pro tip: if you add a pinch of salt to your colloidal silver and it clouds...you have shit.

I, for one, can not wait for the tyrant's harvest...

>. So please tell me wise sage. How is Mexico going to pay for it?
By keeping their own shitty shit balls. Illegal immigration costs Texas like 9 bn a year alone. If they aren't here, Mexico is eating that cost

>"""""doomsday"""""
my sides

Attached: thomas_jefferson_big_government.jpg (1200x1200, 270K)

Well, there's at least two retards then because I would also like to know the answer to this question. And if you actually own silver, how do you plan to sell it after the collapse?

it was a fucking joke
Silver is medicinal

Longer.
LONGER.
KEEP IT CLOSED FOR MONTHS.

That's rich coming form a Dane.
Denmark "the poor man's Norway"

People actually buy paper saying they own metal.
If you buy silver or gold, you should have it in hand.

>2 million without rental assistance
Those poor californians who can't afford their "$3000/mo utilities not included" cucksheds!
>800,000 biased government democrats plunged into dire financial straits due to exceedingly poor financial management
K.
>Shuttered parks and museums
Nobody cares, at least not anymore.
>Overstressed airports
Oh no it's the TSA nonsense. Guess the people left have to put actual effort into working now.
Wouldn't that be an improvement?
>Disaster Rel...
Nobody cares about Puerto Rico.
>Lapsed FDA and EPA inspections *potentially* leading to outbreaks
Guess they shouldn't have imported some filthy field-shitting mexicans to work on farms.
How is this even a tangible issue? This is just thrown in there as padding for the list of things "DRUUUMMMMPFFFF" did that makes him literally worse than literally Hitler.
>Stock market plummets
Source:Dude Trust me, I write internet articles about Drumpf

None of this is especially an issue except that part with mexican farmers and illness outbreaks. That's an actual problem we'd already seen with the FDA, imagine what would happen without it... But greedy schlomos in California don't care because it's the government paying to keep food safe, not them.

based on your reaction you may be the monkey. never change BR

>Get fucked kikes
>Doesn't realize welfare and jobs keep people from rioting.

Holy jesus Trumpcucks are retarded.

Attached: dotard.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

Welfare leeches will starve and riot. We'll see them on TV exposing what they do when they don't get our tax dollars.

>I would also like to know the answer to this question.
I did answer it. Don't buy silver, the actual thing or the paper version.

>That's rich coming form a Dane.
Expat American, paying 0% tax on all income, and get a cost of living stipend for food and shit because of the Dane's shitty taxes on everything. Stay mad faggot.

maybe they should get real jobs instead of getting 70k a year starting pay with comfy benefits. Oh, also business travel and hotel costs while they train you for months on end. (the IRS intro package)

You sound like you're jealous.
Go get a job neetfag.

Attached: 1519249718560.png (673x529, 271K)

>>Get fucked kikes
>>Doesn't realize welfare and jobs keep people from rioting.
>Holy jesus Trumpcucks are retarded.

Niggers start stealing and killing people over gibs.
The media has to admit that niggers are all on welfare, and will kill for free shit.
Don Lemon, the token nigger, is forced to cover it, so it's not considered 'racist'

If shutdown drags on this will make it clear that democrats care more about the fate of illegal spics at the border than american starving.

I forgot to mention they hire anyone with a degree. I was tempted but it's a nigger tier job. I would rather not be a leech.

This guy gets it.
Much respect for the 8 weeks so far.

>They're going to blame Trump
Because he's literally the person doing it

i dont give a fuck
let the niggers riot

Denmarkfag, gtfo.

What do you do to make yourself not a leech? Are you a net taxpayer?

Frenchfag gtfo.
Democrats and Republicans should pass the bill they ALREADY PASSED in the last session.

This guys gets it. Turtlefag McConnel is a bitch too.

Attached: 1536947788841.jpg (960x566, 34K)

honestly, silver is medicinal.

I laughed

sadly.
It is
27volts, 1AMP...silver rods.....

>Relying on the government
>Working for the government

Why should I fucking care about these people? Stop depending on the nanny state, get a real fucking job

>welfare recipients riot.
I wish a nigga would.
>People with jobs rioting.
Only those with busywork jobs, which let's be frank, is just welfare with a pretty face.
People with actual shit to do and can handle their won selves will manage just fine. But will probably still be taxed to all fuck once it reopens.

Attached: unions.jpg (1024x559, 145K)