WTF they gonna play? Kendrick Lamar?

WTF they gonna play? Kendrick Lamar?

Let's face it, music is dead. So is culture.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 2.07.12 PM.png (901x1253, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lbFfiLAj_A
youtu.be/NFshaFXrfTQ
youtu.be/9fzt4Mt8DmU
youtu.be/5SSmDGKhsUg
youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its gonna be a BIG MESS like the woodstock in the 90s

>Kendrick Lamar
>dead culture

At least pick some shitty mumble rapper not Kendrick. You're just angry at the people who listen to this genre.
Woodstock had mostly "black" music played by white latinos and afros.

'94 was the fucking shit, wtf you talking about?

NIN was epic.

Algiers nigger detected.

Fuck you, your people and fuck nigger music.

I meant dehydration, riots, fires. Also I was thinking 99. I was 10 in 94 so i didn't care

Hummm no I'm white and listen mostly to 60's and 70's music or inspired by that time.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-01-10 à 23.13.19.png (581x705, 158K)

Just watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lbFfiLAj_A

Who cares about riots and shit, it was fun as fuck.

Ok I'll give you kudos for VU, but that's about it.

Any nigger music is bad music, except maybe Miles Davis, maybe Lead Belly, and a couple of others.

If you want to post your shit tastes,
is over there

Attached: 1542155359089.png (1920x1080, 451K)

Now they would tell the girl in OP's photo she's appropriating Native American culture and offending everyone, sit down please.

i dont think there is a word that pisses me off more than "festival"

you clearly don't get the point i'm trying to make

Attached: Yikes.jpg (650x366, 71K)

>Any nigger music is bad music, except maybe
>except maybe
Fucking musicucks

Accept it. Most black music is good until it gets gentrified.
It just that now the music is over the top, over materialistic and over sexualised.
If you listen to the classics in "rap" musics most of them are about, life struggles, relationships and good/bad feelings.

>WTF they gonna play? Kendrick Lamar?

Yes, probably, with some sort of sampled Jimi Hendrix beat.

>thin lizzy
Patrician AF, Mohammed.

Attached: 72325164-0C67-4D45-934A-84A815187D51.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

I agree with this. Rap used to be good until jews got ahold of it and started promoting nothing but degenerate gangsta rap. And most black music before that is quite good, like MJ/Prince/all of Motown

There's still a huge flux of indie and acoustic and folk music going around. They have plenty of artists to emulate thst hippie vibe. Some of it is pretty good too.

It's not mohammed cmon man it's Bilal.

I'm no raghead tho pls

Attached: Photo le 10-01-2019 à 23.29.jpg (1080x720, 123K)

Kendrick is a fucking joke i can name a million rappers before his name becomes a thought

Please do
And i'm not saying he's the best or the worst. He's at the highest level tho and he's not alone.

It literally still is about life
That is pretty much the recurring theme in modern rap
You just dont care and think you are right
youtu.be/NFshaFXrfTQ

>Am white

kek nice try Akhmed.

I'm from a non mixed family that comes from North Caucasus. We gave whitoids (Caucasian) our name so at least pay some rispikt

Oh and our family line has seen pagans, jews and christians. Just a matter of conquest over the years. I believe in the monotheist god and approve on all 3 religions (outside of catholics sorry)

That said, it's always funny to hear that from a guy with an American flag.

Xavier wulf
Xxx
Ski mask
Playboi carti
Maxo kream
Yung simmie
Mc ren
Smif n wessun
Fat joe
Big l
Big krit
Tec ni9ne
The entirety of OGC
Nas
Q tip
Phife dog
Lord finesse and the entirety of DITC

Half of these people paved the way for kendricks bland shit and i can keep going

Well good for you to know them, seems like you are well informed and found of rap music.
I have more of a rock/blues/jazz background but still know those
Fat joe
Tec ni9ne
Nas
Q tip
Phife dog
Lord finesse and the entirety of DITC

You're being a bit elitist and I get it but you have to understand that Kendrick is bearing the Light and is at least good to it's genre.
Not like any other TOP100 rappedrs

Yeah i am an elitist but even playboi carti has his own charm as he is making music the world has never really heard before whereas kendrick, to me, you can tell who his influences are as hes doing nothing new
Even mo bamba is more charming than his other shit
Just my opinion

I just dont understand the 10/10 album reviews he gets where his predecessors dont get close to that. Even people like these guy hardly get recognition anymore
youtu.be/9fzt4Mt8DmU
Also look up heltah skeltah and underground brooklyn rap, 90s memphis rap. Youll see the connection
youtu.be/5SSmDGKhsUg

Ok dude it's cool but i'm definetly not going to listen or pay attention to these cause it's late and I don't really care. But seems like you have some good taste and alll so yeah

I'll try tomorrow tho

I mean whatever dude it doesnt matter lol

>all these rap """""music""""" apologists
You can't spell CRAP without RAP

Wow what an argument

You might like this.
>mere repetition effect
youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII

Unless its going to be normie as fuck it will most likely end up like a transformational festival like Symbiosis. The only good festivals are psychedelic based festivals. All others are absolute shit.

>He told Rolling Stone to expect hip-hop ….
I live close enough that I might go just to see the chimp out that ensues.

>>contemporary artists interpreting that music
So, Kanye clones mumbling and forgetting the words to songs they pretend to like?

As a lover of late '60s music, this sounds dreadful on every level. They want to relive the glory days, but all it will show is how far we have fallen.

Wasn't that shit a 90s rape fest?

Attached: 3055870240_3ebe9c569a_b.jpg (1024x768, 292K)

>muh niggers
go away

Yup and a "you can't bring in anything so buy my $5 bottled water".

doubt it. music festivals are all sanitized and gay now, tons of security and shit

nigger shit