I want to come out as bisexual to my parents but I can't figure out how to start the conversation but not make it...

I want to come out as bisexual to my parents but I can't figure out how to start the conversation but not make it uncomfortable for everyone else.

Attached: cryingcat.jpg (749x694, 80K)

>but not make it uncomfortable for everyone else
Lol wut

I'm a pretty private person so if I walked in and started out of nowhere I'd feel weird and it would probably just make it really uncomfortable for everyone.

Don't, user. Coming out isn't worth it, regardless of how supportive your parents are.

I wanted to just keep it private until it needed to come up but it's something I'm genuinely uncomfortable about and I feel like getting it out there would help.

Why do they need to know? Are you planning on bringing home a same sex lover and making out or something? Pda is gross and your parents don't want to know about this phase in your life. Everyone knows bisexual is the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Gay.

Don't tell your parents about your sex life. Nobodies cares if you're bi, gay, straight, genderfluid, otherkin, trans, or an apache attack chopper. Keep that shit in the bedroom.

Attached: 1376812523724.png (560x407, 16K)

my dad did. im asexual and my dad asked me when he was drunk at thanksgiving why i didnt bring home any girls in high school. it killed the thanksgiving vibe

op, just say you like suckin dudes dicks no homo-keep it funny

Your sexuality is a you thing and you shouldn't need validation or support to be yourself.

Fuck them and fuck what they may think. It isn't worth it. Why do they need to know about it? The only people that need to know are you and your partners.

This.

Why do they need to know? I'm bi in a conservative family and never got the coming out thing.

Not true, I like dick but pussy is my home.

Not him but user, I have news for you..

Not OP but is it a wrong thing to keep my sexual past a secret from my wife? Like, I’ve fucked a prostitute and experimented with guys before, but I don’t want my wife to know about it. I can’t tell anyone about it.

Why do you feel the need to make a statement. Are you selfish?

I once had a similar talk with my parents.
I didn't know how to say it either, but one day, they asked me what was going on with me and I just told them.
It was weird, at first, but I ended having a long conversation with them and what it meant.
They asked me about it a few weeks later if that was still a thing and then they never brought it up again.

This. I have never got the whole coming out thing. Both my wife and I are bi and no one knows but us. Who else needs to know?

Bring a same gender partner home. Won't be awkward at all

You could text them or call. Not everything in life needs to be a sit-down talk.
Sometimes it's easier to write things down to make sure you get to say what you want to say,

So basically you're bicurious. Why do they need to know this?
>hey mom dad I like girls but I also suck a dick now and then
why?

It's pretty much gonna be at least a little bit awkward no matter what you do or who your parents are. At least in part because YOU will be uncomfortable in telling them.

So - if you're sure you want to say anything - my best advice would be to just tell them at dinner (or whatever other social sit-down type thing you do).

GL with whatever you decide on!

Attached: 2011-07-13-2011-7-13-187-Go-For-It.jpg (850x302, 120K)

"Mom and dad, I have great news. I have twice the chance of anyone else of finding a date for Saturday night"