Jehovah’s Witnesses

Why are they so based?

Attached: 6197A82D-45F7-4050-93F2-09381D90895C.jpg (699x463, 66K)

They’re not. They promote homophobia, wives subjecting to their husband, shunning of degeneracy, and men controlling things.

inb4 people defend literal kitten killers

What a good case yo made for them being based as fuck

My wife is one, they're not that bad.

My girlfriend is a jw and it pains me to say that every fucking one of the other jws i have met have been extremely nice people with strong family values and morals.

If it wasnt for their controlling bs i would consider joining up bevause they have a great thing going. Im just not into cults.

Is she attractive? Btw most JW’s are women. Further proof that women actually like being controlled in a traditional sense. Kek

I still follow the Jehovah way since I was a kid but dont go to church anymore. Very sweet nice people and believe what I learned from them is why ai grew up to be a well adjusted and nice guy

disfellowshipped or faded?

Bump

No, they're crazy cultists.

Really not crazy... I wanted to think that too.

They're worse than Mormons but better than something like scientologists of course.
Mormons believe some really ridiculous things but they're only really bad in Utah. Outside of that they're just nice people, but Jehovah's Witnesses are somewhat off everywhere. That's cults for you.

Heresy. Like really BAD heresy. WAY worse than your usual run-of-the-mill Protestant heresy.

Former JW here its a terribly bad cult that isolates you from the outside world and has high rates of mental illness especially with schizophrenia.

The fact that there are morons here who think being a JW is in any way shape or form a good thing makes me realize how stupid and deluded pol has become.

Tell your wife to leave
They are hiding a whole host of problems beneath that niceness

You should learn to think for yourself you mindless drone

No they are fucking crazy. Just look up their child abuse cases

Because they mostly live in the midwest, a region defined by its cold winters and pointless inconveniences. Hell is paved BY pointless inconveniences.

t. cuck who sinned

"The fact that there are morons here who think being a JW is in any way shape or form a good thing makes me realize how stupid and deluded pol has become" exactly

KeKed

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-004039_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 222K)

Fuck off, cultist, i won't buy your shitty books.

They're not, they're literal heretics

i have a buddy that is one and he is trying to recruit my family, i dont mind. one of the nicest people i know

Before someone brings up the Masons the JW's split from their Masons around 1920 in an internal power struggle. The masonic branches of the original "bible students" are all but extinct.

BASED

>spics
>based

Attached: 1539984661906.png (786x751, 173K)

the books are free lol

Where im from the jehovas witnesses are all niggers

Kindof a turnoff desu

>not realizing you can comfy marriage a white girl and have all the beneifts of a good family life

they are decidedly not

depends on the area. there are certainly tons of white ones though

all literature is provided free online too

JW's are the most miserable people on the fucking planet. The suicide rates are through the roof. They refuse blood transfusions because they equate drinking blood which is forbidden by the bible to transfusions. They don't have birthday celebrations because John the Baptist might have died on that day because the date of his death in unknown. Want to leave the JWs? Be prepared to have the church try and force your family to sever ties with you. They have huge amounts of child sexual abuse that is protected and covered for, while people who question basic theology are expelled and shunned. Fuck the JW's and fuck OP.

>broken English
Yep, you're a beaner alright. Tell your hermanos thanks for leaving their Watchtower newsletters on my porch, they're great for picking up dogshit.

Attached: 1546726517846.jpg (400x400, 25K)

"they" dont promote anything other than studying what is actually written in the Bible and using it to benefit yourself and other Christians

>uses quotes
newfag

>only argument is reeee some are beaners
they supported hitler in ww2, until he started gassing them due to not fighting.

My mum is one of them. The JWs have good morals but their bible is a scam and their theology doesn't make any sense. JWs tend to be not that bright.

>only argument is reeee some are beaners
Do I need any other arguments? Fuck Spics.

Attached: 1546940949018.png (1000x1000, 77K)

LOL!
sounds like you're the one who is crazy. You have no idea.

>his family will not talk to him hes become so degenerate

oh nononono... NONO *wheeze*

That said, I don't see how you could run a church in 2019 where the people have good morals and live clean and not isolate them from the outside world.

jw are stupid
niggers are jw
checks out

seething

you are 100% wrong.
have you ever actually read the bible and understood what it contains?
Sounds like you might be catholic, be careful you have been misled by satan if you think catholicism has anything to do with Christianity.

worse than mormons?
mormons invented their own prophet and added books to the bible.
Something the bible warned us would happen!
Jehovah's Witnesses only use the original scriptures

Why is the font size so large in the literature they distribute?
Is it a religion just for children?

Not in my country. They tryed to sell me Watchtower(or how, it's called in english) journal subscription. Encountered them close enough, when bought the flat from one of acolytes. These vultures here come after single mothers, elder people and disabled persons. Like someone said here, they are better then scientologists, but still worse then other cults.

They're crazy heretics, but they're socially conservative and therefore not a serious problem.

former JW here (about 30 years, raised in it). my complaint is the opposite. They insist on isolating themselves from all the most harmless, even beneficial, aspects of "the world" (birthdays, holidays, fantasy, intellectual history, etc.), but still sit around consuming TV and products to the limit of their sad incomes without ever trying to ACTUALLY improve themselves. They hide behind politically neutrality, all the while sliding along with the world as it progressively liberalizes. It's a fundamentally a-spiritual heresy, basically a fractal result of Protestantism's judaizing thrust. It's also completely false, based entirely on a falsified Bible translation that borrows an unsupported theory from an obscure Bible scholar (that the NT originally contained the Tetragrammaton but it was replaced by euphemisms), assumes it to be fact, and then rewrites the gospel and the history of Christianity on that foundation. It's absurd and propagates primarily among poor amorphously-Protestant people looking for a community.

Attached: videotogif_2018.05.31_23.04.20.gif (307x185, 849K)

Yes, in your country. It's literally a core tenant of the Jehovahs Witnesses that their shit is free. You're being scammed by an outlier or imposter.

Jehovah's witness is dumb af. The other day, one showed up to my door and I asked why they keep trying to convert people since they believe that only a limited amount of people are predestined to go to heaven. He said he didn't care if I went to heaven or not, he just cared about my life on earth, wtf?

meme flag anti-christ.
did you get disfellowshipped?
you know you can turn away from whatever sins you committed. But you choose to serve the evil one. May God have mercy on you.

rubbish.
total fabrication.

they believe that humans will live forever on earth. only 144,000 go to heaven

sounds like satan made you mad.
you mad bro?

they will let someone die before giving them a forbidden blood transfusion, probably the most fucked religion in the western world. not based

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Sorry mate but this is something I actually read into. If someone thinks of Rutherford as anything but vehemently anti-Mason they're either ignorant or stupid.

lose the "not" at the end

Not as mad as a JW dying for lack of a blood transfusion.

LDS is the preferred cult here. GTFO.

>birthdays are evil
>Jesus already returned but he was invisible
>bugging people on Saturday mornings

not based

They're as Christian as Mormons.

Fun fact.
YHWH's real pronunciation is
Yo-Deh-Wah-Heh

I know you weren't replying to me, but I am an unusual example because I was never disfellowshipped. I never even cared to pick on JWs after I stopped taking my family there, to the congregation that had known me and my wife since we were little children. Most anti-JW stuff you find online is bitter disfellowshippees who are either ideologically still JWs with some minor doctrinal quibble that they obsess over, or retard atheists that are mad that their parents told them not to have sex before marriage. I deprogrammed intellectually, by exploring evolution and philosophy, but that exploration ultimately led me back to spiritual things, with a blank slate. From THAT perspective the spiritual anemia of JWism is obvious. It's just more atheism, essentially: man is just an animal whose highest good is animal existence, but domesticated animal existence rather than wild.

I'm spooked by these organizations. Literal mason lodge near me is across the street from elementary school. Nearest jehovah witness group has a bigass building and gate big sign saying jehovah witness and all. Literally feel like this is earthbound tier planet and some bizarre cults in the most obvious places.

Attached: 1544921655326.jpg (500x439, 16K)

I really wish they would acknowledge Christ's divinity. Aside from that, they're pretty fuckin' based. But refusing to acknowledge Christ's divinity is a deal breaker

Attached: 1547078847541.jpg (397x768, 134K)

cuck

Still, weird religion.

whats "earthbound tier planet"

>earthbound tier planet

What is that?

if you think there's anything "based" about JWs, you are probably misunderstanding something about them.

Oh, you're a Jehovah's Witness. I thought you just might be a shitposting aussie, but no.
This is what I meant by worse than Mormons.

Bro stop being a mad cuck just because you got DF’d for doing something degenerate

See jwfacts.com

They are not, they deny the deity of Christ and promote race mixing. They also have very little motivation to make money,. They would rather knock on doors all day and make $25000 a cleaning offices at night supporting a large family. They also believe everyone including Stalin gets a second chance.

>The fact that there are morons here who think being a JW is in any way shape or form a good thing makes me realize how stupid and deluded pol has become.
It's mostly Jehovah's witnesses it seems. They seem to rush into these kinds of threads to defend their crazy cult.

they are a cult and should be banned
they kill kid and hid abuse
they keep the reputation of the church higher than all else, even above abuse of their own kids
>married an ex-jw. their family is fucking shit

They deny the Trinity, they are weird, like they are basically Muslims but don't know who Muhammad is so just decided to make a Christian LARP.

Referring to the game anons. Everything seems fine on the surface but theres hidden bizarre cults.

>promotes race mixing
no, they just don't PROHIBIT it. also all their bible characters are white, including Jesus.
>supporting a large family
this is ok.
>stalin
no second chance.

They aren't based at all, annoying as fuck is more fitting. I was riding the train home from work one evening and this cunt fucking bitch sits across from me and starts looking me up and down, mind you I'm on my phone trying to ignore her and she just randomly says hi and I'm thinking to myself "oh boy, another skitzo on the train" so I ignore her at first. Then she gets up and sits right next me and says "hey you look like the spiritual type" and I immediately shut that shit down. I politely put my finger on her lips and give her a "shush" motion and move to the end of the train. Fucking cunt fuck bitch, never ever bother someone when they're on the train listening to the Joe Rogan podcast trying to enlighten themselves, blonde fucking bitch slut.

8.4/10

Honestly, I don't know much about them. I do know they're almost the only denomination to actually pay attention to the Council of Jerusalem (in which the apostles instructed Christians not to consume blood). And they're hella enthusiastic about witnessing to people, which is a good thing.

What is so non-based about them? (Not a rhetorical question. I honestly don't know all that much about them except what I've read, which seems pretty much OK except for not acknowledging Christ's divinity.) Are they like heavily pro-immigration or something?

Attached: 1547135124185.jpg (720x900, 111K)

Every Jehovah's witness I've ever met was black.

Why would witnesses be browsing worldly sites where there is a high chance of encountering nudity and homosexual deviancy?

Not to mention getting involved in political discussions! This is Satan's system of things!

Bad witnesses. What would the elders say if they knew? what would Stephen lett think? What would Tony tight pants say?

They need to go study their watchtower literature and wait for Jehovah!

I don't know. Ask this weirdo here. They're really bad at hiding what they are.

I can't comment on the blood thing because blood transfusions still gross me out viscerally, but that's got to be at least partly because I was a JW in my formative years.

Otherwise, they're non-based because they basically want exactly what our enemies want: a multiracial utopia in which everyone exists exclusively to gratify their immediate physical needs, all natural loyalties are dissolved, nobody strives, there is no hierarchy, there is no mythmaking or heroes, on and on. It's a sad, gray view of man.

Attached: red_hair.gif (500x212, 676K)

I think they're the ones that leave Chick Tracts around my workplace.
Waiting for them to drop the one with the demon that was a total bro, or Darkest Dungeons.

Dude Jehovah's Witnesses are fucking weirdos. They are militant in their approach and have ZERO subtlety when it comes to showing their beliefs down your throat. They are agenda driven and just plain rude. They are deviants as well, they use sex to spread their message. How you ask? They use cute little blondes to harass you on the train when you just finished an 8 hour shift, tired and just want to get home so you can shower and sleep but this fucking pig is in your way.

$25000 does not support a large family. I have nothing against a large family if you can afford it you should not be proud of seeing poor. Look up how many times watchtower has predicted the raptor, it's really sad.

it's a kooky cult where people discuss the end of the world and how everybody who doesn't think like them will go to hell/disappear, while they get to ascend to heaven.

Tbh this site is the literal anti-JW in every way.

Except for the fact that most JWs are literally the average Jow Forums browser seasoned with pacifism and a good dose of “I want to vote but God wouldn’t want me involved in earthly matters”.

I understand the appeal of Jow Forums to JWs, but you know you shouldn’t be here - half of all posts are a sin to even look at. Also, there are apparently “apostates” in this thread (disfellowshipped/banned individuals or members who left of their own free will who make a hobby out of dissing their former religion) and the simple act of listening to them or reading through their arguments is frowned upon and you guys know it.

Listen, you’re on the good path with the whole “let’s stop knocking and doors and start standing in squares and plazas with book carts” thing. You don’t piss people off and they come to you if they want to. Win-win for everyone and you don’t get as much hate. Keep doing that and gtfo Jow Forums

Oi! Why are you browsing this worldly political discussion board? You know Jehovah hates all websites except jw dot org!

You want to be Jehovah 's friend don't you?

the founder charles taze russell
>33 degree Freemason

enough said.

Attached: Pyramid_Russel_Gravesite.jpg (1084x905, 271K)

>i think they got enough now.

But if you reject the message (when they knock on your door) in their teachings you are now condemned to Hell.

>Nice.

Fake news.

That isn't actually ct Russel's grave.

Nope, condemned to not exist. They don't believe in hell.

same shit.

no, thats his memorial. my bad.

this is his grave

>fake news (lol)

motherfucker was a 33 Freemason

why people still calling them JW's?

> Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society (real name for dem tax purposes)

Attached: 220px-Russell_Laodicean_Messenger.jpg (220x319, 32K)

but everyone has a memorial like that right?

>are you a member of Mystery Babylon?

>Uhhh I won’t take a blood transfusion even if it’ll save my life

>Based

PICK ONE YOU JEW.