What’re your experiences with women of color?

Anons?

Attached: 344A5294-AA7A-402F-9AF6-2BBC7617EBD6.png (720x878, 1.12M)

what color?

Any but white

overly obsessive, bad teeth, gave bad head, and ruined my entire friend group.

Attached: 1535265677488.jpg (846x960, 112K)

Loud, stupid, and obnoxious...although tight cunts. BBC is a hilarious meme if you ever talk to any

never date a Puerto Rican

theyre dirty and their vaginas smell like fish

White women are crazy and useless, Hispanic broads are crazy and useful...something sexy af about a woman who would stab a chick for you, although a Purto Rican girl might stab you

Brown. Theres only white and shades of brown.

Great head but involved a nasty case of Chlamydia afterwards. Don't tinder without protection, kids.

Hump and dump. Focus on science, OP

Is that a woman of color?

The girl in that photo can pass off as:

> Italian
> Spanish
> Portuguese
> Romanian
> Serbian

etc.

literally all vaginas have a scent that is kinda fishy you dumb incel

Good thing she’s Mediterranean then, also proving that medis are white

so lets just say a mutt
too mixed to tell exactly what she is

More incel friendly than white women

The only non-white I've been with was an 7/10 from China. Psychological manipulative sometimes but pretty submissive overall, did anything I wanted no matter how fucked it was

We actually know abos are technically human because you convicts fucked them; good job Bruce

I live in Commiefornia, and to be honest non-white women I’ve dealt with are way more traditional, wholesome and sane than the brainwashed hordes of delusional, narcissistic white women.

the pussy feels the same but the babies turn out differently

>hispanic women
vain

>black women
crazy

>asian women
no-nonsense

>white women
narcissistic

what about asians, i heard they have sideways vaginas but i never understood what it meant
must be differently shaped inside for maximum squeezing

Lost my virginity to a colombian prostitute, 10/10 would do it again

>all wymenz has fishy puzzi
Lel what fucking kind of women you fucking? I've never smelt fish ever, guess I'm just very selective then, or the mystery meat you chase is unhygienic. Or is it alien pussy? You are an aay lmao right?

Dated some black girl and she said my dick was huge and I made her cum all the time. Was great, but she was dumb

Most brainwashed and most easily braiwashed.

rare

Fucked a Latina mutt for a year or so.
Stupid, bad teeth, lack of future

Good to though

Attached: 4773B883-35CD-462E-A991-F0A738F78F0A.jpg (1242x868, 295K)

sadly this. Californian white women are the most spoiled in the US.

>german cuck btfo by roastie

lol

Attached: F82C2C87-98D2-44C1-AF5E-964174AAD6EE.jpg (1242x743, 237K)

this is a factual statement, thats why they are all capable of doing the splits

Guessing you're not a ruralfag. To be living in a big city in Commiefornia your either really rich and disconnected from the ailments of multiculturalism or are just flat out insane.

He saw it in a meme somewhere. No one who’s actually tasted or smelled pussy would describe it as “fishy.”

Attached: 65B7DB9E-5F44-4DA5-A50C-E2BBEFA9704B.jpg (1242x785, 218K)

Attached: E0027A14-A56D-4E6C-A954-8CF9B14D05EF.png (1036x693, 991K)

Heed this advice anons. Don't do it.

This is because Caucasians are very wide spread. This is why Nordics, slavs and celts are special. They managed to evolve into a visually different class above the med, middle eastern, north African and Indians below them.

Lol, incel

Vaginas work like making yogurt, it ferments to make acid to kill germs.

It’s a bummer. I’m by FAR most attracted to white women, but finding one in my city that isn’t out of her fucking mind, and a used up whore to boot, is damn near impossible.

I dont have any because they look like monkeys or insects

I’m in LA, and trying to leave. This place is really like something out of a Satanic nightmare.

B.O.