*cuts through your 10 billion dollar "American" steel wall*

>*cuts through your 10 billion dollar "American" steel wall*
Heh, nothin personnel, right wing retards.

Attached: 692042006487.jpg (900x900, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAOOKh5XAIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are retarded and your rainbow memefagflag has never even operated one of those, otherwise you'd know that would never work.
Especially not a fucking kobalt cheap p.o.s.
at least post a snapon saw you faggot

>Takes 8 hours with a shitload of noise and sparks.

>has never spoke to a mexican born in texas
nigga they hate mexicans and mexicans hate tejanos/chicanos

Dewalt maybe, if you had 6-7 blades and 3-4 new, fully charged batteries.

A Kobalt battery powered sawzall clone can cut through steel bars? Damn. BRB heading to Lowe's.

LMFAO even with a metal blade you'd take forever trying to do that lol what a chump what a maroon

Sounds like your average beaner party. Throw one in the middle of nowhere and who is going to come a running?

Snap-on is for faggots.
Old Milwaukee tools or get the fuck out of dodge.
Really though, any portable welder will be able to slice through whatever steel slats they put in.
Its not hard to defeat a fucking wall, humans have been doing it for the last 5000 years.

Most Mexicans that come into the US are construction laborers.

They have access to all kinds of saws and grinders. An acetylene torch and an angle grinder would make short work of Trump's shitty slats.

>from from Internal review
>All prototypes for the all vulnerable to attack by cheap saws.

Did you just call the people building your wall "rainbow memefagflags." Are the wall builders fudge packers? Ya'll supporting a bunch of faggots yo. No wonder you love the wall so much.

Attached: 190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.fit-760w.jpg (760x602, 69K)

Oh I'm sorry you buy your tools from home depot because you can't afford snapon
i forgive your ignorance though
faggot

even if they cut through it the wall will still delay their movement substantially

>doesn't know about old Milwaukee tools
Go study for your contractors license pleb.

can't tell if you are retarded?

>nothing personnel
kys you illiterate flaggot

Go build a birdhouse, pleb

>*cuts through your bulletproof 2016 election of a shoe-in backed up fully by the establishment with a bonus of corporate and crooked cash doing everything they can to the point they actually thought there was a 98% chance of winning in a heads up run*

heh, nothin personnel kid

Attached: 161107_POL_trump-apprentice.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 81K)

>Antifa faggot who thinks he's one of the workers doesn't know what tools cut steel well
My shock, can you imagine it?

Nbd just gotta lug that and a generator through the desert and make a fuck ton of noise. That’s not harder than walking your peasant ass straight in at all

youtube.com/watch?v=AAOOKh5XAIY

typically when people start an augment with "you're gay" or "you're retarded" it's because they're too stupid to have anything better to say. I was LARPing one of you guys. It does sound quite retarded, doesn't it?

Ok, thanks for the diatribe.
A simple yes would suffice.

to what end? if no one is there to notice them there and then, they are not impeded, are they?

That fucking sawzall couldnt cut through rebar. Get a fucking clue

also this

Don't know what your rebar is made of, titanium perhaps? Mild steel is easily cut through with a sawzall.

Listen dipshit I spent 5 years using power tools daily for work, we went through 4 fucking sets of Cobalt, Dewalt, and fcuking ryobi and makita, saws and none of them lasted more than a month.
The old guy bought his Milwaukee from fucking 1970 in and it lasted until I quit.

Modern tools are shit designed to break, old tools last decades without even doing maintenance.

even israeli wall is insufficient, current murkan one is not a wall at all
if you want to see good fortification look at european castles or our fortresses, wall under 15 metres is a meme and it needs to go as deep underground as it goes high above it and thickness no less then half its height with composite layering of stone, brick, sand, clay and metal

I have a sawzall and a hackzall. The are great for stuff like exhaust tubing but they are mainly used for wood.

Attached: 07456B9B-C878-4102-8978-5FED8ACD4EE4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

Bruh the sawzall would take care of the steel in 10 mins. However, that concrete core is gonna wreck even the best blade. Torches are the way but do u really think they're gonna cut a slat as opposed to throwing a rope over, climbing or towing whatever they need over and havung a getaway vehicle on the other side. Granted many make the trek on foot. But many don't.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about

Tits or GTFO

Attached: saw.jpg (275x157, 8K)

Attached: 7395B598-324A-47A3-97DB-3772D6B01DD8.png (659x782, 478K)

I own one of those and the Mexidipsnchips who built my new fence used a 50 year old circular saw to cut the old one down.

So, where are they going to plug it in?
>b-b-b-but generators or acetylene tanks user
Yeah, fat, lazy spics are going to do this every time they want to cut through, when an American with a welding truck will just show up and seal it after they've been caught by the drones with heat cameras and sensors that alert the border patrol, which is getting more funding for more people

Any way you fags try to make fun of this, you end up looking stupid.
>b-b-b-ut tunnels user what about tunnels
Yeah, watch how easily those things are found with modern technology then filled with concrete. Archaeologists in 2090 will dig up Paco's fat ass and laugh.

These threads highlight just how stupid your average leftist truly is, they can't see farther than the shit soaked hands they wipe their asses with

How long would it take to saw through the wall? How much time would you have before boarder patrol comes along? What would the punishment be for getting caught trying to break through it?

Attached: 1540267843717.jpg (400x400, 35K)

wow 5 years? that's amazing
I did it for 15.
And I also worked in a garage that was decked out in snapon tools after that and I've never seen any other battery operated tool work nearly as well.
Hold a snapon tool and a milwaukee or anything else and you'll see how sturdy that shit is.
I took apart an f450 with a snapon saw.
yes everybody else is made from plastic crap
I can almost guarantee you never used snapon

>How much time would you have before boarder patrol comes along?
Quite a bit in the hinterlands of AZ, NM and TX.

Cutting through a fence is different than cutting through 2 inches of material that is mainly steel
the motor would burn out even if you had enough blades let alone batteries

fpbp

And you can enter 90% of homes in America using only a rock. But people still lock their doors.

>using a wood blade to cut metal

nigger are you retarded?

Attached: 1543242777023.jpg (480x480, 107K)

>saws all
>doesnt saw all

Is there a video of the steel wall being cut? A picture is one thing, I want to see a video of exactly how long it takes.

>Old Milwaukee
Are we talking tools or beer?

detected illegal crossings drop by 99%*
they have big tunnel problems which they dont even hide

Oh there is no way they're cutting through the border wall with that old circular saw. The cord had been cut several times and was held together with masking tape, and the blade could only possibly cut through the softest aged lumber.

More likely, they'd use the circular saw to try to cut through the fence without protective gear and leaving scorch marks all over their bodies from the metal shards blinding off of the ancient sawblade, not to even stop to wrap the newly dismembered fingers in the process.

>cut through bars of metal wall
>place bars back into wall so it looks intact
>repeat 100 times
>sell information to people on where they can cross the boarder through precut holes in the wall
>????
>PROFIT!!

America will pay for the wall, then America "indirectly" pay Mexicans to cut it down

Sounds like you've done this before.
FBI, arrest this man, or shall I say illegal immigrant.

>breaks down your door
heh, what now retard? the obvious solution is to just remove your front door from its hinges

Attached: ram.png (541x468, 121K)

Pay attention retards this is the new thing the shills are promoting. "hurr durr push the cut through metal argument."

friendly reminder to filter, sage hide these shit threads.

Attached: 1fu.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Snapon is the gucci purse of power tools, 80% of the reason you buy it is to impress the poor people.

You have never cut hardened steel with a sawzaw before have you user. You'll be very frustrated.

Attached: SuttonHot.gif (610x250, 2.31M)

Door is a single point that's easy to keep surveillance on. Just get one of those cheap door bell cameras that are motion activated.

Why don't just put motion sensing cameras on every inch of the border wall? Wait a minute .... if we did that we wouldn't even need to build a wall.

Attached: doorbell-app-video.png (400x196, 33K)

Hmmm doors keep out the cold though. I'll place my vote on outlawing doorlocks.

>hardened steel
iz not wut goes into border walls.

>Doors are a single activation point
Nigger, do you know how many doors there are in the world?

and 20% to get the job

>-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT MUH DONALD SAID W-W-W-W-W-WE WERE GONNA STOP THE MEXICANS

Yeah no, Trump fucking lied. There's no wall, we're not stopping world globalism. The world program is going to continue. We are in the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" according to the leading globalist institutions like the World Economic Forum and the United Nations.

There is literally zero democratic input here. This was decided long ago. This is all a facade. Trump was probably selected and elected for this very purpose, to be a loud little kike puppet and play controlled white male opposition while they mongrelize the world's leading country.

done*

>that
lrn2rd

Attached: 1544471914406.jpg (606x630, 36K)

also titanium has a lower hardness than steel

What's with this notion that all border-jumpers have access to all these high-powered electric tools, and that they'd go completely unnoticed using them?

Attached: 1447260479007.png (576x522, 111K)

>haha Mexicans can’t take no for answer but that doesn’t make them rapists haha

(Five blades and ten batteries later)

I MADE ONE CUT USA HERE I COOOOOME.

Exactly, you never used old school tools so you have no idea what I am fuckin talking about do you?
Take you fuckin bullshit newage mechanics experience and shove it up your ass because that is all its worth.

And I can guarantee the wall ain't stopping anybody with a ladder or a fucking saw, or a shovel, or one of the million other ways to get around, over, or through a wall.

>Be mexican
>random communist gives you battery operated power tool
>try to cut through 4 inches of steel
>loud clattering alerts border patrol
>they waddle over and laugh at you
>You get through 1/4 inch of steel as battery runs out
>Border patrol feels bad for you and takes you to mcdonald in america
>Lets you even charge your drill while you eat together
>Get back over the border and resume work
>After a 12-16 lunches with border patrol you broke the wall open

exactly how many fresh blades and batteries do you think they're going to carry into the desert?

>t. just finished watching Looney Tunes

Faggot

Old Milwaukee is a beer you fucking dunce. The tool manufacturer is just Milwaukee.

>Having a wall is pointless because someone could cut through it using expensive machinery ( as in not this shit, maybe one with diamond encrusted blades and lots of power.)

old, Milwaukee tools.
I know Milwaukee still makes tools, problem is they are cheap plastic shit now.
The old corded tools they used to make are the best I've ever used though. You can get em at estate sales for old bastards nowadays, for less than a newer, shittier, set of tools from any vendor.

Then fucking use landmines instead, pussy ass burgers.

wrong tool dingus. An angle grinder with a cutoff wheel will do it though.
All walls are penetrable, but this will add to their list of crimes.
This doesn't seem to be a concern though, as the existing fencing isn't being cut with an angle grinder - we're not exactly dealing with Mexico's best

Attached: makita-xag13z1-18v-x2-lxt-36v-cordless-9-quot-paddle-angle-grinder-tool-only-2.jpg (1000x1000, 309K)

you understand the point of the wall is to make the border itself patrolable.
no, no you are a democrat so i doubt you understand much of anything beyond genitals and weed

What now faggot?

Attached: house-demolition[1].jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Oh my god you fucking faggot

these are the same retards who deny phenotype differences while acknowledging they exist and the bad bad that happen to one matter through some philosophical horseshit.

It doesn't surprise me that leftist would trash one of the most successful and reliable methods of keeping people from going in places.

But the border patrol doesn't exist just a wall and a dude with power tools.

none of these shill threads have obviously ever worked in construction
bunch of useless, limp-wristed faggots

Attached: 1541465569727.jpg (540x691, 46K)

That piece of shit might scrape some rust off

>What's with this notion that all border-jumpers have access to all these high-powered electric tools
These are hardened criminals and drug lords and gangs like MS13 with cars that are bigger and better than the secret service (according to Trump) Of course they'll have saws, dynamite, thermite, and blow torches. These are some nasty com-padres we're trying to keep out.

>that they'd go completely unnoticed using them?
after spending 40billion building the wall, there will be no funding to pay people to watch the wall.
If there is any money left, it'll be spent to repair all the holes that have been cut into it. The more the Mexicans attack the wall, the less they'll be able to spend to monitor the wall and the easier it'll become to breach unnoticed. It's vicious cycle

mexicans just gonna dig holes.. a tunnel to go under the wall.. yall stupid or what? they probably already digging a 100s of high tech tunnels as we speak..

just make it thick enough it would take multiple blades and hours maybe days to cut through and entire section, also place razor wire all over on both sides, problem eternally solved, and you can still see though that shit
Razor wire would deter anyone to try to climb it via ladders and rope because they would get fucked up upon the descent. most would just give up completely and just try to fly in then overstay their visa.

That’s a wood blade. A Mexican would know that.

Vibration sensors go off an boarder patrol sniper sees him with what could be a weapon.
Pop goes the spic brain box

Kill yourself bitch nigger.

>Razor wire
Because everyone knows that wire cannot be cut.

>I have no idea what border patrol does.
>I think border patrol will shoot someone in the head for fucking with a fence.
Dumbass leaf.

>his house is small enough to only have one door

Attached: bfs.jpg (1000x1250, 436K)

>portable welder
>cut

Fucking retard

You know the united states annual budget is 3.8 trillion dollars right?

Milwaukee tools are such shit now. Damn shame that they ruined such a reputable name. I bought one of their cordless lithium ion drills a while back and the batteries died within less than a year of light use.

The wall is a drop in the bucket even if you did it right and made a mannable wall to prevent all illegal immigration.

Channeling my inner pedantic.

>set voltage on highest
>assuming MIG, set wire feed to minimum

In this scenario you have a cutting torch. Not neccessarily the most efficient one, but you are going to be cutting metal, not adding to it. I have done this in a pinch.

ok fuck it concertina wire, similar to this
pic related
also how are you going to cut both sides? first you have to be on the other side.

Attached: 12341234123412341234.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Yeah I wanted a wall not a fence

wire is wire. they make wire cutters for concertina as well.