I took all my savings out of the bank today

With everyone talking about bank runs and fractional reserve banking lately I decided to take all of my savings out of the bank today.

It wasn't 100k but it was a 5 digit amount. The bank tellers were very reluctant to give me MY own money. I had to show my ID to two different people. They asked me at least 3 times why I wanted to take my money out. At first I said none of your business but they kept asking. Eventually I told them I wanted to take a bath in it and take a selfie for Facebook and they just had to accept it. It was like trying to squeeze blood from a stone though, something felt very wrong.

Has anyone else taken out cash, and did the bank employees give you any grief??

Attached: 14508920978027.png (594x1478, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/fin104_ctr.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet those racist bankers thought I was gonna buy some drugs.

Attached: 14239084209842.png (720x722, 1.15M)

They made my wife show her ID to the bank manager before they would let her withdrawl from her account.

Attached: 14890742987624.jpg (736x718, 91K)

This Currency Transaction Report (CTR) should NOT be filed for suspicious transactions involving $10,000 or less in currency OR to note that a transaction of more than
$10,000 is suspicious. Any suspicious or unusual activity should be reported by a financial institution in the manner prescribed by its appropriate federal regulator or BSA
examiner. (See the instructions for Item 37). If a transaction is suspicious and in excess of $10,000 in currency, then both a CTR and the appropriate Suspicious Activity Report form must be filed.

irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/fin104_ctr.pdf

Attached: us.gif (16x11, 359)

Why is it suspicious if I want to take out the money that I've earned? Why is it suspicious to carry cash?

These are all taboos that need to go away. A cashless society is the mark of the beast.

Attached: 13098137623907.jpg (1024x699, 107K)

This type of policy is implemented only to keep the ponzi scheme going and for the government hand to follow your pocket, it doesn't help fight crime.

Attached: 1409842389070345.jpg (1920x809, 584K)

>doing shit because the internet told you to

Absolute state of boomers

Good?

There was a bank run article on Drudge yesterday.

When something pops up on Drudge it becomes a real threat. It's people like you that always buy high and sell low because you lack information.

Attached: 140984760349834.jpg (1880x1598, 153K)

>implying i have money

Is that what people in the South do? Take their money out of the bank with a southern withdrawl?

Nice ID

You're right, most people don't.

kek

Attached: 1498739874398.png (496x365, 26K)

You do know once you have all that cash and are driving home and happen to get pulled over by the police they can seize all of that money and say it is from drugs. It will be up to you to prove in court and pay for a lawyer that the money was not from drugs.
Similar to civil asset forfeiture
>America, land of the free

FUCKING LOL you madman party the fuck on. How about buying some gold? Actual hunks of gold? In case dollars become worthless?

Anyhoo have fun rolling in your stacks of hundos you glorious fucking lunatic

It's a great time to be poor.

Attached: 7e0fe0058dacb78ce8c6dfb36ad690eb0cc4820dce85a0f4cef9c42c19a1f4c4.jpg (300x290, 16K)

What did you carry it in?

Also did someone circumcise part of your finger? wtf

I cant wait until my student loan debt is erased lmao

Attached: 1511448837144.png (706x690, 451K)

NICE 1488 GET brother

Sadly that's not gonna happen. The new gold backed dollar will be ushered in but you're gonna keep your personal debt.

Attached: 13889470893450.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

Gasp

Attached: 19823798279823.gif (420x234, 2.25M)

and we all know (((who))) owns that student loan debt

Attached: honeymoon-is-over-for-jews-in-the-west.png (2480x3508, 306K)

Took it out of the bank? user, I never keep money in the fucking bank to begin with. Quit using your Shekel and pay cash for goods and services.

Attached: 1545701113138.gif (300x238, 2.08M)

From this day henceforth I am now a cash man. Fuck banks, they're not making any more money off of my savings.

Attached: 14742987249872.jpg (948x500, 256K)

This, also no bump.
Keep enough in the bank to look legitimate everything else goes in the safe, less 10% to church/charity because I'm not a Godless asshole.

>but they kept asking

If they dont trust you then you shouldn't trust them aka the banks.

Attached: austrailia bank run.jpg (590x376, 70K)

Honestly, being that I like to see the best in people, they might have been worried someone was blackmailing you/someone had been kidnapped, as it's very rare to need that much cash to hand in this day and age. It's usually either for pay off criminals (some thug has a family member at gunpoint waiting somewhere nearby) or to commit some sort of crime/tax evasion (such as giving it to a relative due to a terminal illness, as they could easily turn it into precious metals and liquidate it slowly over decades for cash, and no one could prove a thing). I would expect a visit from the tax man soon, user.

Personally I do have some savings, but not enough that I would worry about all this "we'll crash the banks" stuff, even if I felt they had a chance of pulling it off. In the event of it starting to go down I'd just 'buy' some bullion bars from the mint digitally before things really got bad. Most of my savings are invested and I keep a few weeks worth of cash to hand along with some family jewelery. So I'm less than concerned.

I think about gold a lot. Silver seems more practical in terms of bartering in an emergency situation tho. It's all about diversifying the portfolio.

Attached: 18309280297049824.png (1099x716, 1.42M)

They lend on the basis of loan:held capital being 10:1. So you taking 5 figures out in cash deprives them of 6 figures worth of loans they can make. Guarantee they also filed a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) on account of the size of the cash transaction.

Imo it's primarily to locate tax dodgers. Can't drop that 100k of cocaine money or cash business money in the bank. Structuring to avoid reports is a crime too.

Who's at the other end of that Suspicious Activity Report? Oh yeah the IRS is shut down and might be for years.

Attached: 14897498724987.gif (500x349, 906K)

Hahaha, no. It's the OCC, office of the comptroller of currency....treasury department... secret service type shit.

And I forgot, also FinCEN

I don’t even have bank account just like my father. If we want to buy something on the internet we ask my mother. I pay for almost everything via cash and never had any issues.

Wtf when did this PATRIOT Act draconian surveillance shit start?

Attached: 18907474398734.jpg (1520x2688, 826K)

>>barclays
Prove you're not just some eurocuck yellow vest trying to get Americans to go along with the bank run

Long time man. Money is important to fedgov. Treasury gets combined Intel from like 26 agencies. They're at the top.

I've just starting saving this year so my money is still in a lock-in period.
I think I'm just going to sit back and watch this one.
If I lose all money at least I'll have more reason to fight back

I don't live in the States.

I don't have ANY debt.

I have a substantial amount of savings and I own real estate in two countries, neither of which is the States.

Feels good.

It's from my UK 1984 surveillance folder.

I've been lurking here for years.

Attached: 19578305957303.jpg (778x584, 75K)

Attached: 12348907243094.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Tellers are used to dealing with poor people. Poor people plus lots of cash means something illegal. I move millions around all the time via wire and ACH transfers and nobody give me any problem, but I get grief trying to deposit a $100K check made out to me into my account if I try to do it at a teller's window. They always call a manager.

Because people who actually have money don't do this.

Why the fuck would I buy LIBERTY BELL silver if I was a eurocuck?

See

Attached: 1908740984309834.jpg (964x720, 774K)

Also, they are required by law to report that. Stuff like that increases the chance that you get audited.

But should you have the freedom to do so?

Attached: 14343089409830.jpg (1500x1125, 728K)

Fair enough, didn't see that post. Confirmed paranoid patriot. Welcome aboard.

Attached: americas-pride.jpg (484x381, 48K)

I closed an account with a major bank a few years ago. Took out 73K and got the same reaction. The only difference is I told them I was moving it all to a credit union and they spent the better part of 3 hours trying to convince me not to do it.
> Watching bank employees start using timeshare sales tactics.
> Demanding it all in 5 dollar bills after they hassled me.

Can't wait to hang dumbasses like you who dragged the economy down by falling prey to obvious shams. You don't deserve shit.

>having a tv
whew

I use to work at a bank. Rule #1 was never let a customer close their account. Especially savings. We had to get the branch manager or supervisor on duty and they would do all it takes to keep the money in the bank. Without it they crumble. Don’t let anyone let you think otherwise. They loan your money to others and make money off of it.

People don't pay cash like that son. "Cash" is a cashiers check or bank draft. It's a red flag when you take a large sum of money out of circulation and into tangable money. A bank transfer is one thing but to try and walk away with that much cash is stupid.

Buy gold and precious metals.

>3 hrs
jfc, it's not their decision to make

>has a bunch of paper
>govt still has metals, assets, ect

One would think...

What evil kike sorcery is this? Are you serious? This Hyksos CIA Nigger circus act needs to end

>Why is it suspicious if I want to take out the money that I've earned?

Oy vey, we... you, you can't earn interest if its not in our banks goyim!

Sure. Your savings produces a minuscule interest rate that they give you after they charge someone else some crazy 11% interest rate and rake it in for they money they used of yours to loan someone else. If they don’t have your money they are screwed. That’s why they are “insured” by the fed. Jewcanomics.

I took out a large amount once.
They kept asking me too and tried to talk me out of it but I persisted.
I stuffed it in my pocket and walked out.
Just after I left and was walking down the street, some big tough thug looking bald cunt crossed a double 3 lane road and was walking straight at me. I clutched my cash and got ready to sprint off. Almost shit my pants, thought I was going to get mugged

What kind of autist pulls $73k in cash to wheelbarrow down to a credit union? Why not just EFT that shit?

Oh yeah because LARP

Never took it to a CU. Just wanted to see what they'd do.
Sorry your a poor fag.

They loan 10:1 on held capital. This means withdrawing 5,000 means it's 50,000 less that the bank is permitted to loan out.

I had this issue 5 years back. I withdrew $33,575.59 of my money out, because I simply did not like the bank's policies. They thought I was up to no good. But then they gave me my money. I told them to go suck a nigger dick and left. I used that money to buy guns, a car and use the rest to move 1200 miles away. Been happy and instead of putting a red cent in the bank. I just keep most of my money in a safe.

Where do you live user?
asking for a few friends..

What's your point? The dollar isn't even backed by any of that, it's backed by the GDP.

The point is that they can't loan out an exponential amount of money based off of what I have in my savings account now. I'll keep my savings in a safe at home.

Attached: 14382840928902.png (791x459, 194K)

If you are only now getting out of cash you are a fool.

>for a few friends
Underrated

Good luck carrying around all that silver.
The coins on the right are about equal in value to the bar on the left.

Attached: IMG_0245.jpg (3840x2160, 2.25M)

You're going to be audited btw.
They're reluctant because they only have so much physical cash on hand. If you withdraw a lot from a demand deposit account it eats into their reserve. And they legally must give it to you quickly.
Kind of funny to watch this all play out though because this is exactly how bank runs happen. People get scared and they take out their money. It scares others and they follow suit.

They don't really loan out savings. They need to keep the value of it in cash at the bank. Checking is different.

In an emergency scenario you'd probably only be bartering with things that aren't so high in value. I'd only need a few of those bars to go buy some toilet paper and alcohol. No one can give change for a gold coin.

Everything has it's use.

Attached: 14823904809370.jpg (1504x2964, 1.6M)

>Has anyone else taken out cash, and did the bank employees give you any grief??

Yes, they always will give you grief when you take out large amounts. Avg banks usually don't have more than 60k in cash in them at one time.

>No one can give change for a gold coin.
you can cut it in half with a hammer and chisel and weight it afterwords. Gold is easily divisible

Ehh it was all in checking anyway from direct deposit surplus dough after bills are paid and through spending reduction via deferred gratification. It's money that I've earned and saved.

Regardless, if I can't hold it I don't own it henceforth. So no more cash in the bank other than what goes toward bills. The only exception is having a stake in crypto.

Attached: 19304043943045745246.jpg (2500x1682, 664K)

Anyone who doesn't understand should read up on fractional reserve banking.

Attached: mpvbYri.png (1280x720, 459K)

I...I...guess....

Attached: 19848309803454.jpg (981x1280, 497K)

And you do, you fucking idiot. But you'll get flagged by the IRS because the only people pulling that much money out are drug dealers

Did you enjoy losing 2% of your money every year to inflation? Lol

>the only people pulling that much money out are drug dealers

[Citation needed]

1688 will commence aga.....

Attached: assaulttoys.jpg (500x375, 88K)

Tried to take our 38k to buy a car and Wells Fargo told me no. I had called ahead so they had the cash but the manager came out and said no.
So I had them close my checking and savings and took everything out. Fuck dumb banks man.
Protip:Go find a small credit union.

look at all you jews obsessed with money in this thread

No , just 55%

Attached: 1519776244543.png (568x590, 233K)

RARE
A
R
E

>something felt very wrong.

You fucking retard, the "something" that "felt wrong" was you failing to understand how banks work.
You seem to think they keep "your" dollars on file in a tray somewhere.

There are not that many paper dollars in existence, not nearly enough for everyone to convert their bank debt into bills. You are being an asshole by taking a very large share of the bills for no reason when we all have to use those bills.

Imagine being such a lowlife negro mutt that you literally pull all of your cash from your own bank, triggering a suspicion activity check, just to take some photos and post 'em on Jow Forums while shitposting about the kikes.
Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1361735611603.jpg (500x379, 27K)

kys

Fuck you I don't want money to be made from debt and then subject to fractional reserve banking.

Attached: 1847893794387943.gif (500x281, 1.57M)

>I think about gold a lot

All Jews think about is stealing your money in exchange for fools gold.

Attached: jew gold.jpg (638x2879, 400K)

>You are being an asshole by taking a very large share of the bills for no reason when we all have to use those bills.
lol

They wanted to make sure your retarded ass wasn't being scammed. They have to ask because if they don't, some faggot like you will sue them later

>there are not that many paper dollars
Then maybe there should be so that we wont have to rely on a system where everyone owes each other money so that there is now "more" money.

And neither are you, lol

>They loan 10:1 on held capital.

Why not more? Why not loan out 10,000:1 on held capital?

Why the 10:1 rule? I dont think there are any rules in the banking game anymore. Only rules are for the peasants.

>10% to church/charity because I'm not a Godless asshole

You're a naive idiot giving money to a church.

Whoever bought those paid a premium for silver to get it in pressed bars so they could keep them and jack off to their apocalyptic fantasy future. It's the Jow Forums equivalent of buying a lottery ticket

It's more about money laundering than tax evasion, but yeah

Bought in bulk it was pennies bruh.

Attached: 18938927982827.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

How do I store my gold though?

Must suck, do argies uses their own currency for small transaction or also others(us dollar)?

I have $36 dollars in my bank account.

Can we just withdraw 9999?