Invade Central America?

Would you be in favor of military intervention in Central America? All these people saying that the government is corrupt and gang violence is out of control are the reason for all this immigration have basically laid the groundwork of an argument for one. If these people need the USA to fix their problems, I'd rather do it in their own fucking country instead of ours.

Attached: 1539691304158.png (596x711, 394K)

Why don't the stupid pussies do it themselves?

Incompetence, no political unity against their current leaders? I really don't know much about the area. I'm just interested in what some pros and cons would be if we were to do some nation building on our own continent instead of in Asia.

Yes, I am always supportive of Imperium. The conquest of contiguous foreign nations is worthwhile, without cause. However, there is cause for this. Filthy mexicunts have invaded our lands and need to be punished for it. We will enslave the men, rape the women, train the children to fight their cousins, and extract their resources!

I figured Mexico would get a pass, I was more thinking the niblets between them and Panama.

Who the fuck in their right mind would leave a separate nation between their territories?

mr clean...
skinhead...
world clean...
hmmm

We'd use them sort of as a brown buffer for refugees. They'd play ball if they saw we were serious about toppling shit down there and pumping money into the area.

That only makes sense if you puppet Mexico and don't conquer anything south of them

All their government officials are in el chappo and pablo Escobar’s pocket

Yes. I would support this 100%.

Manifest destiny and Imperialism are our heritage, and it was a mistake to ever turn away from that.

Bull shit. We should go all the way to Panama and take back our canal.

Bolsonaro can have the rest.

That was my original point...

Soon.

Attached: United_States_Polk_2.jpg (964x740, 60K)

Only if genocidal/imperial. Setting them up into massive resource colonies divided up into areas where we work the populace to death could be effective mean to helping this country, and they get jobs, everyone wins!

If Trump ends up trying to build a wall through national emergency funding, and that also gets bogged down, I could see him esculating in this direction, at least rhetorically. He's talked about acting in Venezuela before. And now that he's ordered the withdrawal of forces from Syria and Afghanistan it would free up some of our military. It all kind of makes sense in a reckless way.

mexico is run by organized crime

My understanding is that they're basically resource colonies already, I'm just interested in stabilizing them more directly so that the locals don't leave the reservation.

Ah, my bad. Didn't notice the earlier stuff.

Take all the meth/heroine production facilities, and start shipping that shit to China. Make them pay for sending us K2 and Fentanyl.

Opium wars 3.0, this time it's personal.

BLEACH THE KIKES, CLEAN WORLD NOW

100% endorsement.