Allah Has Shown One of His sign!

This is what Allah said “So We sent upon them the flood and locusts and lice and frogs and blood as distinct signs, but they were arrogant and were a criminal people” (Quran 7:133) Then we all seen what happened in Mecca this is not a coincidence convert before it’s too late

Attached: 551404F6-E9A4-4994-BFE8-55F16E7A748A.jpg (750x897, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwTz3ajdELA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw once I got hammered by pomelo bugs walking to Checkers in South Florida

I know their pain

why dont you explain fully what islam says about these events, us normal people dont follow your backwards kid fucking religion

>frogs

Attached: F6586165-4467-45DD-A0B2-33BEDD90EF22.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

We don’t really know yet I think it’s for the Saudi king or it could be how Saudi Arabia is becoming more western or it could also be how the world is becoming more degenerate each day

Attached: C86D1C90-B927-46DE-A77E-B6A48B0B1EEF.jpg (750x597, 150K)

>implying that frogs and blood isn't the false prophet kek and the false doctrine of drinking Jesus' blood

So is ISIS army of the east, as they aspire to be, or is that still coming?

is there a reliable way to artificially breed/release locusts before mass public events for unspecified reasons?

It's because instead of taking the true word of god as a blueprint for a righteous life, you backward savages instead chose to have it filtered through a madman pedophile, then spent the next 1300 years practicing his barbaric interpretation. You're lucky you lasted this long

Hahaha!! It's KEK! youtube.com/watch?v=XwTz3ajdELA

Locust represent peace idiot!!

Muzzies btfo by the wrath of GOD

Attached: christchan2.png (409x513, 144K)

>Jesus is not a god
God doesn’t need anyone including Muhammad he can snap his finger and erase all our sins if he wanted to
>Muhammad pedophile
This is wrong back then people devolved differently this is a fact. You are comparing 9 years old 2019 to 1400 years ago you can’t do that. Our body changes. In fact in Islam you can’t marry unless the women hits puberty and we see this not by if she turns 18 (this is why 18 is not universal because everyone develops different) we do it by seeing the girl if prays, fasts etc and also doesn’t depend from her parents do that sound like a 9 year old today? No it doesn’t that’s why you can’t use that rule to marry someone today

wow Allah is pissed at Muslims

Give you quote. Is is implying your heathens and not following his teachings correctly. Why wouldn't he plague the actual degenerates?

Yes because you seen Saudi Arabia today? They are becoming more western everyday it’s only going to become worst and we all know what happens if this keeps going (look at America with genders)

Attached: 0BDA07ED-3742-4719-8E3D-E96599F019BC.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>God dumps thousands of locusts right on top of Mecca where millions of MUSLIMS prey and travel to every year
>Muslim instantly tells everyone to convert to Islam

Hell man, REPENT immediately and stop worshipping Mohammed like those imbeciles that worshipped Moloch.

Read my post again and see the verse

lmao look at those gay ass fades. You can tell who was a former Dancing boy

I went there about 2 weeks ago. That place is kinda nasty but they sell rolexes outside so I can’t complain

>Checkers
Based and redpilled. What are your favorites from Checkers?

Jesus is God. Allah is not, pedo apologist. Enjoy your plagues as outlined in the real word of God, not the book of Mormon dessert bandit edition.

Jesus is human and god doesn’t need a son for himself he can erase all our sins by just blinking if he wanted to. Bishops and the church have croutons the gospel and Christianity and added trinity surly Allah will punish them

>god doesn’t need
>telling a god what it needs
lol

God did say leave my people alone or face my wrath. And what do Muslims do but attack, hurt, kill, mock and many other things.

>Jesus is human

Mecreant

Attached: 1508526597693.jpg (738x870, 52K)

God sent locusts to Egypt as a curse. Now he's sending them after mudslimes.

>surly Allah will punish them
He literally sent locusts to your most holy site.
Who do you think is being punished?

>locusts
They're called muslims, asshole

Allah sent those bugs to criminals, that is, a bunch of retard Muslims. How the fuck do you spin that to mean Allah likes dirty fucking sandniggers?

or maybe the real god is sending locusts to you for worshipping a fake one

That's awful, those are nasty as fuck bugs

What's in the fucking box?! A can of raid?

Attached: hajj-11.jpg (2500x1875, 748K)

mudslimes btfo by God

Yeah retard, I read it. They got sent to you

I'm sure this will turn out the same way the countless Christian end times predictions have turned out.