Kidnapped teen found 88 days after her parents were shot to death. Any bets on what the suspect looks like?

Kidnapped teen found 88 days after her parents were shot to death. Any bets on what the suspect looks like?

channel3000.com/news/crime/jayme-closs-found-alive-suspect-in-custody/972766014

Attached: jayme closs via FBI1280_1544466605774.jpg_24613138_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>Jayme has been missing since early on Oct. 15, when sheriff's deputies responding to a 911 call found the door to her family's home near Barron kicked in and her parents, James and Denise Closs, shot dead inside.
>shot
Most likely a non-white.

John pedosta

i'm getting a hunch that she's dead and they put an imposter in her place.

Merciful Jesus, thank you for returning this angel to her family. Protect her and help her heal from this nightmare. Glory to you o God, Amen.

This guy got adultnapped by a nigger that shot his parents? I wonder why

Fake news

50/50 chance it’s either a white crazy dude or some Jamal she hooked up with

>God
literally who?

Her family was executed by the kidnapper famalam.

Like this OP considering the 88 days thing

Attached: black-hitler-27106983.png (500x573, 138K)

>Most likely a non-white
>nigger
there are barely if any niggers in northern Wisconsin

I actually live in the town where this happened. It's 90% white but there are some Somalians that live here. Rumor is that one of them did it.

White degenerate, probably reasonably high IQ but never amounted to anything. Earlier there was a supposed false report that she had been seen at a walmart today, perhaps that was not so false.

>her family

She has other close family who have championed her search. She will be reunited with them tonight according to most media reports.

i totally forgot about that case. I am glad that she is alive

Glad to hear it.

She has other family who have led the search. The fact they are reuniting them tonight might indicate she is not in too bad shape and also that they don't suspect she was involved in the murder, that it was an abduction and not her running off with a boyfriend.

le wypipo with le guns

I bet she's spent 2.5 months chained and raped on a daily basis, I bet she will poop out a half breed baby.

I bet she killed them

He still loves you.

Attached: 1545705443336.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Thanks again boys. No one will ever know.

Attached: 90df7f7.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

Q predicted this.

is meth a big problem in this part of america?
i want to blame niggers, but this strikes me as more of a meth head crime.

Attached: 356873568.png (647x832, 583K)

i bet she thoroughly tasted the dick

>It's 90% white but there are some Somalians that live here.
just looked it up, you're right. i used to live in MKE 15 years ago but would make the drive to Minneapolis every so often and cross through northwestern WI. i remembered it being super white. literally shocked at Barron being 10% black and how fucking fast that happened.

Darn Those institute synths

when did blade runner come out in theaters?

and what was the movie about?

>that they don't suspect she was involved in the murder, that it was an abduction and not her running off with a boyfriend.
Well don't get too surprised when she confesses otherwise. People just don't bust into doors, tie strange people up and then kill them so they can steal a random 13-year-old gril.

Attached: 1468102422157.jpg (384x356, 72K)

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED
CNN is reporting that the suspect is abdullah al-kumiyya (59) from barron, wisconsin.
he was found dead this morning by the barron county sheriffs department, with an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound.

fucking sandnigger scum, burn in hell.

Attached: 35635793569.jpg (800x430, 110K)

why did her name change from jamie kloss
to jayme closs.

I want to know EVERYTHING
winrar for the people working on the case by the way

Attached: 1510519417501.jpg (815x696, 80K)

Oh wow I thought she was raped to death by now. Single suspect is hard to tell. Could be anyone but my money is on the great American Ape.

Amazing how her story and many other get memory hole'd pretty quick. Sad.
If there is an organized effort of kidnapping, I hope this shed light on where investigators can look next.