FLORIDA GENERAL: URGENT EDITION

Today I walked into my local publix to purchase my daily chicken tendies sub only to be informed that not only are they no longer putting it on special but that they are raising (!!) the price as well. Has anyone else had this happen or is it an isolated case? (I'm in boca raton) It is flagrantly greedy what they are doing and I am thinking about boycotting their subs from now on.

Attached: 1443137871944.png (447x458, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/
buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/publix-subs-are-the-most-delicious-thing-to-ever-happen-on-e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to learn how to switch up threads. Three days minimum before reposting

it's my first time posting this u fucking retard. i bet ur the roastie that upped the prices

I don't buy subs. I do Walmart.

I'm more happy that Sheriff Israel is supended. Let's hope he gets arrested too.

Attached: 1546983176138m.jpg (688x1024, 97K)

Sorry for ya'. Moved out of Bonita Springs in 2010 and I miss the Publix subs. Fucking good stuff.

The deli worker in Boca doesn't decide or have any input as to what goes on special. All they know is to make a sandwich and slice some meat.
Though, if you're really concerned about price, go to Fresh Market on Tuesday and buy chicken breasts on sale ($2.99lb) and make your own sammich.

Sad news.

They have lots of Eggnog that they are pushing at cheap prices to clear inventory.

I like Eggnog.

Publix has gone to complete shit over the past 10 years. Everything is so overpriced and all those supposed employee benefits are being completely withheld from new employees. It's just another shitty overpriced corporation. I save money by shopping 30% Sprouts, 30$ walmart (canned goods n shit) and 40% local produce stand

Which of the 20 publix's in Boca

Pub employee here. Can confirm. Lost our retail bonuses, yet managers still got to keep theirs. Stocks are mediocre as fuck now too.

spanish river. i think it's because some fags from fau came and started snapchatting the sticker on the counter when it was on special. they probably created a frenzy and justified not needing to put it on sale anymore. the raising of the price as well though was just plain greedy

>I'm in boca raton
So basically you're a jew in the heart of jew stronghold.

publix is fucking trash. idk why florida tards hype it so much. literally one of the most generic grocery stores ive ever been too.

Why the fuck do the build their subs upside down??? Condiments > veggies > cheese > meat > upper condiments
This isnt difficult

>he doesn't know about the secret 400+ jewish community hidden half a mile behind a home depot

Attached: download (7).jpg (379x364, 19K)

>ex-community

Attached: 5NDXMHy.gif (500x250, 1.14M)

Pubix is too expensive these days. I stopped going as much when they raised their prices of chicken wings to $12 a box.

>in b4 nigger
I'm not. Their nonbreaded wings are top notch tho.

Just turn it the other way around.

Should I start going to costco? I went in there one time and it looked a bit intimidating

The only thing I appreciate about Florida are the clear skies, storms, and lack of tall buildings. Palm beach reporting.

Once I save money Im either moving to a snowy state or to a concrete fucking house on the peninsula so I dont get fucked by hurricanes.

>2.99 / lb
>sale
Lol

Get rid of him and snipes. Disantis also got rid of the south Florida water management commission that sold a lot of land to sugar corporations. And that snake scott is out of the governors mansion. Maybe theres hope for Florida

Yeah but then you're eating top bread instead of bottom bread. You lose every time.

Costco is good if you you can justify the memebership costs.

I still buy those sweet sweet chicken wings at Pubix when I have the chance, but I mostly do Walmart. Aldis when I remember they're there.

Attached: endusplz.jpg (250x218, 10K)

I only buy the sub that’s on sale for the week. Love the ultimate

>I am thinking about boycotting their subs from now on

pffffffffftttttt ahahahhah

see how well that works out for you

publix is the most overhyped shit ever. You autistic retards think its good because Florida has no competition for Grocery stores. Pic related is a NYC stop and shop sub and its just as good as any shit you have

Attached: stop-and-shop.jpg (533x400, 27K)

>and its just as good as any shit you have

Keep believing that if it makes you happy.

Attached: Chicken_Fingers_Sub.jpg (1600x900, 193K)

NOW WE'RE JUST SHOVING SHIT IN THERE WITH NO REGARD FOR ORDER??? I swear to FUCKING CHRIST feminism is a GOD DAMNED CANCER

bro youre fucking dumb as fuck

yea i'm the same dude, ultimate is my 2nd favorite. but chicken tenders was my favorite so now i'm mad >:(
shouldn't be too hard, the reason i started going to publix was because i started boycotting 620 subs after they spiked their prices to pay for unnecessary renovations. i'm also still boycotting all of these old.reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/
we've got plenty in boca:
>publix
>costco
>hoe-foods
>the boy's farmers market
i'm sure i missed some

Floridians are so stupid they mock their own sub

buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/publix-subs-are-the-most-delicious-thing-to-ever-happen-on-e

Look at #2

Further proof that people from Florida are fucking retarded and publix is shit.

>better than yours

NY rat mentality

That sub looks like a 60 yo whore. It must have been made in a Miami Pubix.

Stop and Shop subs are dog food compared to Pub Subs.

I'm gunna have a aneurism

This is the right answer. Chicken tender sub is for very special occasions only, you should save it for a real treat where cost isn't the concern

South Carolina reporting:

Not a fan of the tendies sub. I usually get the Ultimate, Italian, or my favorite: Boars Head Salsalito Turkey. Sub dressing on it of course. As for cheese? Yellow American. Classic.
Also since our Publix is in a rich area they have a cheese section 3x a normal Publix and they sell Crystal champagne.

Attached: 1544207949_13b28129d8ade41438d06b9445e160c9.jpg (500x351, 14K)

Because it beats the hell out of walmart and most Krogers in shopping experience.

Stop and shop is GARBAGE literally used to work in the headquarters in Quincy, got to see all the shit they'd prototype. What a shitty corp with shit food and benefits

The final word in Turkey.

Attached: 093806-600x600-A.jpg (600x600, 43K)

im literally shaking reading this

Try the chipotle sauce it's pretty decent

posting in a publix bread

Attached: 1531608840977.gif (1000x640, 127K)

>tfw i work in the deli at publix

Attached: 226ADB0B-F81A-42D3-9376-8C95B095B7EA.jpg (600x600, 44K)

publix is a subsidiary of Kroger, but it isn't as simple. some are franchises but are very private about it and claim to be 100% top down management. also if it's a union store, AND a franchise sometimes the price can get tripped u[p due to pressuring because of artificial shortage on employees caused through corporate incentive through the union, and when corporate can't pay they raise the price. but also there is the obvious answer that simply they saw it fit to raise the price due to supply and demand and there was less supply of subs so simply that publix and/or it's middle district company and/or Kroger in general decided to raise the price (either in that area or all areas) due to sandwich supplies shrinking ie tomato, meat, lettuce, flour, or a shortage of bakery workers or a shortage of farmers. I'm 90% positive though it's a franchise who claims to be only a subsidiary and the owner is jacking up the price to pay for something stupid, so your proper response? make some money: buy some sandwich supplies and sell subs on your say off for half the price of Publix at the same quality across the street. it's Florida… someone will buy it.

hows that like

Its alright. I wouldn’t want to do it forever.

Any other anons stuck in Tampa?

True patricians go to places where people speak bean and you get the best Cuban sandwiches in the world.

I personally prefer the tendies wrap. Not the premise kind

what do you have to say for yourself

I lost my job because all my bosses were indian and when downsize time hit, none of the indians were hit. Some indian intern chick took my job which fucking infuriated me. When I would walk down the aisle almost all were on immigration websites. Also all were incredibly left wing.

Will that be boars head?

Let's put the cheapest meat covered in 1 gallon of flavored mayo in a panini press with as much butter and grease as the bread will bear.

Pass on that slop.

Yes. Always yes.

>And that snake scott is out of the governors mansion.
Yeah, but he's in the Senate, now. We're not done with him yet.

God help me, I voted for him. I had to, we needed the Senate as blood-red as we could keep it in preparation for Ginsburg going to that great concentration camp in the sky. But I had to hold my nose to do it.

I hate Indians man

*panino press

Why the fuck do people get worked up about sandwiches? That's pleb tier food and Publix is some basic ass shit being priced at luxury tier

I planned everything to visit Florida and alot of anons here suggested to go to publix for their good tendies and sammwich... Now looking at this thread and increase in eggnogs and prices... feelsbadman

Attached: tenor.gif (450x400, 988K)

oh shit dat was me