What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 24072814-990F-435C-9397-215C00DC56BA.png (1125x2436, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1083429798200963073?s=21
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0016648073901068
youtu.be/34mR4-Zqr1A
qanon.pub/
medium.com/@clapier/disclosure-we-are-not-alone-e5e5deff4a5c
youtu.be/b14q5bfGYRY
galacticconnection.com/why-did-u-s-state-department-purchase-frozen-penguin-pineal-glands-from-argentina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao

it was probably used to make a fine wine.

For the ruling class. They are addicted to that shit.

wat

Attached: 254785632.png (583x407, 401K)

Eye see you know the ojo

please tell me this tweet is real

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1083429798200963073?s=21
Hahaha

Attached: F742066C-6682-4FA5-ACA8-96937C11594E.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Does Wikileaks know everything that goes on behind the curtain?

Attached: 8DEFB83E-B88E-43BA-8031-CE52B9A51ACE.jpg (800x582, 172K)

there can be no possible reason for this besides occult illumnati black magic.

Blood libel stuff.

For DMT testing.

yeah thats what i assumed as well

I guess you could say that.
I have eyes that can see.

walnut sauce

Melatonin

>based and check-pilled
but dude what the fuck. surely that pineal gland shit isn't true...??

Attached: node-design15.jpg (600x454, 36K)

Fluoride experimentation?

Perón was trying to build a secret army of psychic penguins. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I’m thinking as to why Wikileaks would be so bold and say this based shit out loud

its for talking through children's ass to those who are outside the dome. can't say anything more

Balls.
Plus the bible already points out that Lucifer is the god of this world and that all the ruling elites worship him for money and power.
So when stuff like this is out, or say like a rumor about so&so may or may not being doing something that is evil.
Its true.
Its mind boggling how the masses are truly ignorant while they have access to the bible that tells them how things really are.

This is old news. The real question is, why did wikileaks retweet this now? Given some recent connections uncovered, I fear wikileaks is far more fucked than anyone suspected.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0016648073901068

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-204137.jpg (1080x2533, 675K)

This isn't plebbit fag.

i was wondering this as well
i remember this shit about the penguins from a while back

This.
This has been floating around here for over a year, it was on plebbit conspiracy the other day. Now wiki retweets it....odd

Pizzagate happpening

>coincidence?

youtu.be/34mR4-Zqr1A

For those of you who are not red pilled on the subject, look up kuru walnut sauce and adrenochrome. you will be led to the real reason why potus is building the wall. over 900,000 women and children abducted in our country every year. And then potus went on to say monday we have things going on that you dont even wanna know about. that was a nod to us that do know. these fuckers are sick the whole lot of them.

they were extracting the pure atlantean DMT from those sweet sweet penguin pineal glands.

Think it is time to start digging anons.

Attached: 20190110_212245.jpg (1080x2268, 943K)

for example look at the scene of fear and loathing in Las Vegas where the cat says he got pure adrenochrome from some devil worshiping dude. It is the chemical that releases in your body when your fight or flight system kicks in and it just so happens that the riches source happens to be young boys under the age of 4 who are intelligent they torture them and then collect their blood. we have known since the 90s that Mexican cartels practice this also in liberia the generals would do this as a high before battle. this shit is no joke kids we have officially fell into the fucking rabbit hole.

read the podesta emails you will be sick, also qanon.pub/ is the place to be

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1083429798200963073?s=21
@Wikileaks is fucking comp'd.

They said they'd release documents if Hillary wasn't indicted by Oct 22nd, 2018 - didn't fucking happen. They aren't doing shit. I don't know what the fuck happened to JA but he is completely MIA and no one should believe that Wikileaks is under friendly control right now.

If Wikileaks has something they should fucking release a bomb already. I'm tired of fucking seeing the same god damn bullshit head lines every fucking day and Schumer and Pelosi need to be rotting in the worst possible prison. All these fucking traitors and they keep walking around free fine dining while they've committed some of the worst atrocities known to man kind.

This is fucking bullshit. Where is the fucking justice.

user shuts down another slide thread
>50 more slide threads to go

They have 1 post by this ID bots that continuously spam the board and the mods do absolutely fucking nothing about it.

I'm a programmer. It'd be very easy to prevent this from happening. Their fucking threads consist of the same span - day in, day out. some are literally verbatim copy pasta. others are slightly altered. They have a few different headlines they shill every single fucking day.

If they can ban specific texts then they need to fucking ban threads with a subject start off with shit like "What should we about the X problem" etc fucking etc fucking etc. There's a million fucking examples. The mods are blatantly fucking compromised.

I fucking hate them. The people who operate this fucking board are our mortal enemies. I wish death upon them.

Probably learning how to fuck with our pineal glands

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

bump because more interesting than the ENTIRE FUCKING SHILL CATALOG FUCK YOU MODS!!!!!!!!!!

When the jews torture a person or animal to death, the victim’s pineal gland begins secreting DMT and other psychedelic substances. This flood of psychedelics into the brain upon death is what projects the conscious “soul” of the deceased into the astral plane and afterlife as their body begins to die. The jews will cut the gland from the living victim and consume them fresh or freeze them for later. Consuming these glands, soaked with psychedelics, give the jews powers to astral project and consort with demonic entities. The reason children are used for these cannibalistic rituals is because their pineal glands are much healthier than one found in a typical adult. I imagine penguins are also used because Antarctica is mostly free from pollution, so the birds there likely have healthy pineals that aren’t crysrallized from toxins yet.

fuck slides

>The fuck? This lady started unity4j?

medium.com/@clapier/disclosure-we-are-not-alone-e5e5deff4a5c

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-221435.jpg (1421x1811, 731K)

Maybe they wanted some penguin pineal gland pâté.

Attached: patrice-oneal.jpg (602x375, 43K)

Who was it who took over wikileaks? Why would they want us to focus on this?

Hint: they aren't from penguins

Attached: pikachu.png (1354x784, 869K)

Great question. Criminal larpers?

youtu.be/b14q5bfGYRY

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-223506.jpg (1411x2042, 859K)

Hunter s thom-son literally made up the pop culture idea that adrenechrome is some kind of drug. There are interviews where he laughs about retards that would try to offer him a fictional substance that he made up. Retard.

Imagine being this retarded

it's a warning to deep-state cia niggers

Attached: schumerpelosipodestaart.jpg (623x559, 131K)

>t. brain-eating satanic kike

What I found, make as you will.
galacticconnection.com/why-did-u-s-state-department-purchase-frozen-penguin-pineal-glands-from-argentina/

The drug of the elites

Penguinochrome