Red pill me on ruth bader ginsburg...

Red pill me on ruth bader ginsburg. Why do people here say she shoulda never been a Supreme Court judge in the first place ? Is she a great legal mind or bullshit and why? Tell me thanks!

Attached: 40E85473-3EA8-4D8C-9F8D-D1AB0E130FC6.jpg (748x637, 102K)

It's a kike.
/redpill

she's not only a kike but she defended and wrote some horrible stuff during her ACLU tenure. In fact it's really fucking odd how not a single Senator grilled her on anything to do with that at her confirmation hearing, hmmm almost like they were bribed or blackmailed to just let her sail through

Truth is she us already dead

>she's not only a kike but she defended and wrote some horrible stuff during her ACLU tenure
>ACLU
>shitty writings
Nope, just a kike
>it's really fucking odd how not a single Senator grilled her on anything to do with that at her confirmation hearing
It's almost like Jews run the government or something....

Attached: 1542336607894.jpg (657x527, 38K)

She once wrote that roe was judicial overreach and should be replaced with a congressionally passed law because "interpreting" laws out of your ass sets a bad precedent. But she also said that ideally the supreme court would be 100% female. She's a nutty lefty but at least once upon a time she had principles

She's unprofessional and makes everything about homosexuality.

You're right
Let me rephrase
It *was a kike
Now it's a corpse. Which still isn't a good kike, but for sure a better kike. Hell I doubt even worms will eat it. It probably poisons the ground it's buried in.

This

Because goblin. Watch Harry Potter

>resting bitch face before it was cool
That face says, "I'm the woman that'll figure out how to circumcise a scrotum."

>It *was a kike
>Now it's a corpse.
HEIL'D

Republicans never go hard on scotus nominees. They're just too stupid to realize that democrats never return the favor.

Because she is a Jew and most importantly a feeeeemale.

Attached: armin-ds9-publicty.jpg (640x479, 65K)

Her legal writings aren't consistent. She doesnt apply the law blind. She applies it with a very distinct political bent. You rarely see that with Democratic appointees, but she is among the worst offenders

She wrote Terrible things like what?

The Talmud

She’s a big fat brapper who needs a good spanking

Amazing legal mind. Wonderful advocate for the 4th and 5th amendments. Fantastic writer. I hate that she’s a “celeb” but she’s an incredible justice.

fuck off, kike

Attached: jews SCOTUS.jpg (1013x391, 106K)

desu she's no different than any of the other liberal justices who vote 100% in lockstep with what the NPC media want. You'll notice every single divisive case during our lifetime has always about how broad-minded conservative justices will vote.
>How will Rehnquist vote?
>How will Kennedy vote?
>How will O'Connor vote?
>How will Roberts vote?
It's never about how how the NPC liberal justices will vote on controversial subjects, because there's no question about how they'll vote, ever.
The only thing special about Ginsburg is that liberals love her. They think love her Because of Reasons, but actually just because she's a woman and they recognize her picture. It's not like any of them can read legal prose or anything. Or that she's some wild contrarian from NPC truths.

>how will alito vote
>how will scalia vote
>how will Thomas vote

Breyer has been a flex vote on more than one occasion. I do really respect Kennedy tho. Dude is very thoughtful. A true flex.

I doubt RBG can read legal prose either at this point

No she didn’t, have principles I mean. The only reason she didn’t like Roe v Wade was because it would give the other side the precedent the overreach the other way and set back the feminist agenda.

>born 333 ad
guuuiiiise this might just checks out

>Red pill me on ruth bader ginsburg
she died sucking on nigger's dick. that's all you need to know at this moment.