Quran is the work of god

You are telling me a man from Saudi Arabia that didn’t know how to write would create these genius verses? No way this alone proves Allah is real

Attached: C88310C9-D201-4196-A202-A74F9B2C2F17.jpg (750x597, 150K)

حقا أنا هنا فقط لكتابة رأيي وهكذا أنت

He wrote that because it was probably more palatable to people during that time
It's only 1000 years old

Fpbp Isa was muslim and west lies about him not be muslim bevause quran is true it is also most beaitufl book according to all scholars yet many deny allah!!! Kaaba was make by abrahm and son yet you deny thay!! Moon is eveidence of split yet you deny that!! Stop bekieve in west lies antimuslim propaganda islam is truth and quran is therefore truth

All religions are saying the same thing. Retards who believe Jesus or Muhammad is the only way to spirituality and englightenment are low iq morons.

A demon moon god, perhaps. Sega.

>One Thousand and One Nights 2 - Muhammeds Radical Journey Into Pederasty.

Keep that fucking retardation out of the west.

Uh... the Qur'an was not written by Muhammad but by his contemporaries who were scribes and wrote down and memorised parts of it, it was compiled much later. In fact, there's controversy surrounding this as well, because it is known that the scribes had differing versions that contradicted each other which was standardised under Uthman (Rashidun Caliph).

So... yeah, basically the Qur'an is not a work of Muhammad but likely the opinions of a culmination of Arab scholars.

>Arab scholars
Now there's a term the world has not heard in a thousand years.

>Arab scholars
That’s a weird way of writing slimy spastics

i'm not a muslim but there's no doubt the Quran is a work of god

Right on first part wrong on second part
The Quran were burned because different Arab countries would use their own Arabic dialect and start reciting it wrong not by what he prophet has recited it this is where tasjweed comes from it tells how to correctly recite the Quran the way it was recited by the prophet

Attached: 20701F36-96B3-4F31-B8A1-8FFB0580A70B.jpg (819x638, 140K)

>founder is an idiot
>This is used as evidence that the scripture is holy.
Get the fuck out of here with that logical fallacy.

What is the Sunni-Shia view on this, if any? I've heard that there's been Fatwas by the Sunnis against the Shia who consider the Qur'an incomplete or tampered? Is it true?

(This is what I heard when talking to a Muslim taxi driver when things got political so I'm not sure whether it's a Sunni extreme view or mainstream scholarly view)

Attached: PhD_in_islam_4_Quran_and_Sunnah.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

Attached: 04B118CE-31EF-425E-B2D1-B82317F6AD86.jpg (800x450, 49K)

and even then...

Attached: PhD_in_islam_5_Science.png (1298x8323, 2.21M)

>work of god
>genius verses
lmao
33:53O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses, except when leave is given to you for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meal, disperse, without sitting for a talk. Verily, such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet, and he is shy of (asking) you (to go), but Allah is not shy of (telling you) the truth.

66:1. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

2. Allah has already ordained for you (O men), the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.) and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise.

3. And (remember) when the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives (Hafsah), so when she told it (to another i.e. 'Aishah), and Allah made it known to him, he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her (Hafsah) thereof, she said: "Who told you this?" He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware (Allah) has told me".
Mohamed's entire prophet schtick existed only so that he would get wealthy, have a lot of wives(read:sex) and die fat

Funny that the name jesus christ appears 3x as much as mohammad in the quoran.

a retarded argument, they simply substitute mohamed with a prophet, messenger and apostle of allah, which almost on every other page

This has been used before and shown to be false. During the early days of Islam Muhammad used to try to covert pagan Arabs into Islam so finally the Arabs started getting tired of him and wanted him to leave Islam so one of the leader of a tribe came up to Muhammad (this is authentic Hadith) and told him if you leaven Islam you can have any beautiful women you wanted just tell us and you can have it (they also offered wealth) and he replayed by saying even if you give me the sun and the moon I won’t leave Islam this shows that he wasn’t in it for money or women

thats interesting, im glad they saw the importance of this

>wasnt in it for money or women
intriguing

8:41. And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allah, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad)], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masakin (the poor) and the wayfarer, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our slave (Muhammad) on the Day of criterion (between right and wrong), the Day when the two forces met (the battle of Badr) - And Allah is Able to do all things.

Yea right. He was threatened with death if he left which is likely the real truth. You are so full of camelshit and so is that “book for retards”

It was written by a Catholic priest

Your post is addressing the correct pronunciation of words and his post appears to be discussing inconsistencies in content. You aren't addressing his point.

>Taught Europeans to bathe
That one always cracks me up.
My ancestors lived in the same fucking country as I do now, in a place that easily has 280 days of rain a year and you're trying to tell me that some sandniggers who had to cut off their foreskins for their dicks not to fall off out in the desert taught us about submerging our bodies in water?

Sandnigger, please. We had soap made with lye from burned beech wood while you were still worrying about dicks falling off due to infections.

Read

Attached: 4B2A0885-03D8-44B4-A741-A466933DC2B5.jpg (687x1226, 1.1M)

God doesn't speak, it's your imam speaking to keep you in line.
Faggot.

Religion is for faggots and Muslims have the Big Gay.

>be illiterate Arab
>start receiving revelations from. "Allah"
>take everything he says as.true
>never stop to consider if the entity you are speaking is who it says it is
>turns out youve been talking to a demon the whole time
>oooops!

Lmao that is all translation and might as well be “if we lay book on mountain it fall down because book heavy with big thought.” Illiterate retard tier, exactly what you would expect.

I don't like Islam one bet.
but if there's one thing that I respect about it, that would be the killing of gays

Attached: image-8.jpg (534x499, 56K)

>Turns out you've been schizophrenic all along
Fixed for you.

Attached: PhD_in_islam_6_Dhimmis.png (1312x6709, 1.62M)

Every single fucking "prophet" has been a raving schizophrenic, psychopath making shit up for his own benefit or a mix of both.

Fake.

muslims look stupid
>their men wear dresses
>women wear trash sacks
>writing looks like shit
>people smell like shit
>food is shit
>culture is religion 24/7
its literally a joke religion for NPCs. most people, myself included, do not consider muslims to be actual humans

Attached: 1497895477778.jpg (600x385, 20K)

Except for the one who died on a cross and never gained anything earthly in what he did, you filthy snow nigger.

Here come the kike slaves.
Have you worshipped your effendis today?

My family's Alawei and we definitely believe that the Koran was tampered with and should be not be taken literally. The sermons of Ali as collected in Nahj al-Balagha are more reliable of Muhammads teachings since Ali was the one who'd learned most from Muhammad but was never consulted by Uthman on the authenticity of the Korans he'd collected. Uthman basically just blindly chose the one that fit his worldview.

>We can believe the quran because it was written by Allah. We can believe in Allah because he wrote the quran which proves he exists.
lmao

Only logic that mixes with religion is circular logic.

the only good part about islam is the women's rights.

Fine, whatever. Stay in your Homeland and live forever. IDK.

*I don't care

>Live forever
Uh

Attached: 36DC93D5-0ADE-4B32-BCD1-82DDDDBCF4D3.jpg (1024x538, 117K)

The Quran is literally oral tradition kek. Fuck your stupid pagan moon god. It's literally the same god from pre Arabic middle east Hubal and Al'Uzza. Fucking Hubal used to have a statue in the Kaaba. Fucking retarded goat people.

Or they could all die this minute. I really don't care as long as they stay the hell out of countries formerly known as white.

Niggers can't read and write but they still make some really good rap lyrics. You fucking retard.