FUCK CAPITALISM

I DID NOT VOTE FOR CAPITALISM

Attached: 1529052602532.png (1382x1004, 959K)

wow seems like marriage and strong family values are more important than my wifes son faggot shit who would’ve thought

When my great grandparents ran for there lives from the bolshiviks with what they could carry on there back, they were unable to leave any sort of legacy for their children. When my grandfather worked the farm and drank himself to death there was nothing for my father. My Father is still alive and I dread having to clean out his stuff when he goes. I am the first person able to leave something to my kids. That makes me proud and happy that I can help my offspring. Your bolshevik non sense is cancer and disgusting.

You vote for capitalism by staying in the country

Bloodlines retard, this is the so called "black aristocracy" of Europe that dominate your banking, religion and politics.

He said the exact same thing you said, just in burger.

Prepare the guillotines

> “I’m Hungarian”

>If you critique capitalism you must be a revolutionary communist

Attached: 1536367219080.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Highlights the problem in Europe. Wealth inequality doesn't matter, what matters is turnover in the top 10%.

America has very high turnover, 50% of people will spend at least a year in the top 10%. This is not true in Europe.

as a stepfather this hits pretty close to home user.

Attached: 1467240641125.jpg (405x330, 18K)

LEL

Just take a second job.

Show them how useful you are and they might take you on as a second CEO.

Then you're well on your way to being a billionaire.

Capitalism is the best system, unless you're lazy.

I’m third position lmao

good for them

>One of the few European aristocracies to not become a de facto Jew banking family

FUCKING BASED

knock her up, make a father out of yourself.

>I DID NOT VOTE FOR CAPITALISM
move to Venezuela then, faggot.

imagine being that chad. That your linage is so much more competent then the people around you that you are still the richest 600 years later.

Are the Medicis red pilled, Jow Forums?

No one will realize these people are the source of all that is shit today, they're the mafia, they're the lobbyists, they are the ones who have fun torturing and killing children because no one will lift a finger to remove them.