A board game based on Adolf Hitler's reign during World War II stocked on major Australian retailer shelves has left...

>A board game based on Adolf Hitler's reign during World War II stocked on major Australian retailer shelves has left children of Holocaust survivors shaken.
>The sight of the game, Secret Hitler, being sold in several major games retailers, has led to about 10 complaints to the Anti-Defamation Commission, a Jewish organisation combating anti-Semitism, in the past week.
>A daughter of a Holocaust survivor shook when she saw the game in a toy store in Bright.
>The sight of the game, Secret Hitler, being sold in several major games retailers, has led to about 10 complaints to the Anti-Defamation Commission, a Jewish organisation combating anti-Semitism, in the past week.
>A daughter of a Holocaust survivor shook when she saw the game in a toy store in Bright.
>"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store. I could barely look at the shopkeeper," she wrote in her complaint.
>"I felt anti-Semitism alive. I couldn't wait to get out of there."
>A grandchild of the Holocaust, in which millions of Jews were killed, said she felt nauseated.
>"I was absolutely horrified to see the atrocities of Hitler and his regime played out in a game," Simone said in a statement on Friday.
>The product states it is a social deduction game for up to 10 people to find and stop the "Secret Hitler" among the two teams of liberals and fascists.
>But ADC chairman Dvir Abramovich told AAP the game had unsettled Jewish people.
>news.com.au/national/breaking-news/secret-hitler-game-stocked-on-vic-shelves/news-story/299d4c1fc0a2a66932d58f9255d9f602

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU
youtube.com/watch?v=IBfOnJplbrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it worth buying?

No
WHAT IS SECRET HITLER?
Secret Hitler is a social deduction game for 5-10 people about finding and stopping the Secret Hitler.

Players are secretly divided into two teams: the liberals, who have a majority, and the fascists, who are hidden to everyone but each other. If the liberals can learn to trust each other, they have enough votes to control the elections and save the day. But the fascists will say whatever it takes to get elected, advance their agenda, and win the game.

The standard edition is identical to the edition of Secret Hitler that shipped to Kickstarter backers in 2016, including foil inlays on the boards and wooden placards for the Chancellor and President.

Oh I love this game. Play it with my buds in tabletop sim. Fascists have a much easier time I think.

It's super kiked but fun at the same time. Play it all the time at work. Its kiked because the whole moral of the game is "you never know who's an evil nazi". But at the same time it's fun if you're actually fash because you can actually see what it would take to blend into the normies long enough to actually take over. With a big group it's fun.

>A board game based on Adolf Hitler's reign
Not really. Hitler didn't pretend to be center-right than magically become a fascist after he was elected.

this too, it's more the liberal boogeyman fantasy that conservatives of all strips are secretly waiting for the signal to good step out of their house in full hugo boss SS regalia.

*goose

>See game at the game shop
>it has Hitler in its name
>Vietnam flashbacks kick in
>shake on the store floor, foaming at the mouth
>be in early thirties
Don't you know even saying "Hitler" is an act of violence, you bigot?

>"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store. I could barely look at the shopkeeper"
Crying laughing at this. A FUCKING BOARD GAME

>literally shaking

I saw this trending on Amazon and saw some faggots talking about it online or IRL. It's to condition liberals that if their friend is "secretly hitler" then it's ok to kill them you know... as a joke right? Just like the newspapers calling the Tutsi's cockroaches that needed to get exterminated was just banter.

designed by Max Temkin, super jew

Attached: his eyes uncovered.jpg (409x400, 32K)

Jews tell jokes about the Holocaust all the time.
Fuck these bitches.
">"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store."
Women hypnotized. Grow a spine.

Sounds exactly like Resistance

It sounds exactly like what the Communists tell their people to do.

I've had the game for like 2 years. It's pretty good times. Leads to some fun bants.
Some players are secretly fascists and one of them is Hitler. They have to pretend to be liberals, just like real life.
So the bants are usually like
> haha yes I'm a liberal, of course.. I love fags

It is the same as Avalon and Resistance etc.

>when you fix breakfast before going to synagogue and accidentally burn your toast

Attached: triggered.gif (480x270, 1.26M)

>I started shaking
>literally

Attached: 1539423036823.jpg (833x925, 157K)

>children of holocaust survivors

OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!!

You didn't go through shit, faggots.

If you want to be able to pull holocaust sympathy, we need to have (another) one first.

Attached: 1541127600214.png (723x623, 487K)

one of the creators of cards against humanity wouldn't steal a game design and than sell it as their own though, would they...?

Reminder that people who play games like this and cards against humanity at social gatherings have no personality, creative thought, and are ducking tools who will suck the life out of your party.

Depends, are they Chinese or Jewish? Then yes

It's actually a great game. I have played it a lot.

But the Jews have it wrong. It has nothing do do with Hitler's reign during WWII, it takes place in like the run up to 1933 when the Nazis were taking power. And for most players in a round the goal is to prevent Hitler and the fascists from taking power.

>liberal boogeyman fantasy that conservatives of all strips are secretly waiting for the signal to good step out of their house in full hugo boss SS regalia
>boogeyman fantasy
Do you know where you are? I literally wish for the signal to assemble the einsatzgruppen, and so do most people here

that games been out for fucking ever, its even on tabletop for shit's sake, why are they just going for it now?

>10 complaints
Big deal

This game is actually redpilled because 90% of the time the liberals do the fascists' job for them.

>this too, it's more the liberal boogeyman fantasy that conservatives of all strips are secretly waiting for the signal to goose step out of their house in full hugo boss SS regalia.

Attached: WELL-.jpg (600x412, 100K)

Is it wrong to want cremate these 'reptiles'

Where do I buy?

Attached: You earned it.jpg (716x356, 70K)

Change the name to Secret Shlomo. They won't have a problem with that, right?
>Secret Shlomo is a social deduction game for 5-10 people about finding and stopping the Secret Shlomo.
>Players are secretly divided into two teams: the Whites, who have a majority, and the Jews, who are hidden to everyone but each other. If the Whites can learn to trust each other, they have enough votes to control the elections and save the day. But the Jews will do whatever it takes to get elected, advance their agenda, and win the game.

Yes I know where I am and I hope for the same. But be honest, a majority of the right wing in America are neo-cons, Zionists, christcucks, shabbos goyim, and boomers. We're not quite there yet and to get there you have to be realistic about the current situation.

totalbiscuit used to stream playing this game.
now he's dead

>jews

These people can't even flick a light switch without lying to god first.

youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU

Attached: 1519936001471.jpg (537x525, 30K)

No, it's a social deduction game with nothing to talk about so there's nothing to it besides luck. These games are a dime a dozen but ALL of them are better than this lazy pos

I see westerns use words like "shaken" and "horrified" about the most menial shit every fucking day
Did they really feel HORRIFIED over a fucking board game?
PEOPLE IN TRENCHES FEEL HORRIFIED
YOU'RE JUST FEELING SLIGHT DISCOMFORT YA CUNT

Attached: eve_online2.jpg (486x496, 68K)

You can go to jail in monopoly and you don’t see niggers bitching

Resistance is better

To be fair most of us are waiting for the signal though

Anyways we have this game in Russia nobody's causing a ruckus.
Because it has nothing to do with nazis.
You just have 2 opposite factions, every player gets a character card - either "liberal" or "nazi" or "hitler"
There's only 1 hitler card, 3 liberal cards and 2 nazi cards
Every turn all players have to elect a new president. Whenever you elect a president he also announces the player they choose as a chancellor. Every election is held with a discussion where everyone tells who they think the nazi/hitler is.
The president has to pass laws, or rather put one of two differently colored cards he's getting from the deck on the table.
If 3 liberal cards gets successfully put on the table then nazis lose
if nazis put 3 cards on the table OR Hitler gets the CHANCELLOR, then liberals lose

Attached: secret-hitler[1].jpg (1877x1365, 370K)

>"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store. I could barely look at the shopkeeper," she wrote in her complaint.

This is satire right?....right?

apologies, not 3 laws have to get passed but 5, as you can see from the picture
anyways its a funny game, you can swap factions to anything else if you're so fucking triggered over nazis

>>"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store. I could barely look at the shopkeeper," she wrote in her complaint.
ahahha like wat the fuck senpai? Tumblr has become real life.

Certainly fucking looks like one
Feels like I'm reading the Onion article.

Cant wait

>"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store. I could barely look at the shopkeeper,"
>"I felt anti-Semitism alive. I couldn't wait to get out of there."

youtube.com/watch?v=IBfOnJplbrE

>children of holocaust survivors
>I started shaking I literally saw the holocaust flash in front of me
>a GRANDCHILD of the holocaust
Absolute state of kikes

I'm waiting for the welfare riots and state of emergency next month with glee, friendo.

Attached: Freikorps.jpg (960x645, 76K)

Played this before, it's pretty fun desu

You can play it online
secrethitler.io

Yeah, especially spaghetti westerns seem to be very sensitive.

I've never seen how serious this is

I feel even more disgust at all these lying cunts now

yes pick on the guy who made a typo, why won't you?
that's real adult.

This video is simultaneously one of the jewiest and most retarded things I have ever seen.

Seems convoluted. Also is god easily tricked?