Assault weapons ban incoming. If they place the ban...

Assault weapons ban incoming. If they place the ban, when do you think it will take effect/ how long till gun prices hike up? Should we all get ARs?

Attached: 113ED264-C794-4A6D-9E8B-C6873B02480C.gif (260x325, 2.74M)

What makes you think they're going to grandfather anything? Trump didn't for bump stocks.

Didn't Bush the Younger already implement an assault weapons ban? What are you saying?

No. Are you retarded?

It was repealed a long while ago
Ban prevents any sale of “assault weapons” including “assault pistols”

I have yet to buy a proper rifle, all I have is a break barrel .22
I was planing on buying a proper rifle after I graduate from college

He got it backward. 1994 ban expired under Bush 43.

Yeah what you said

It seems like ammo prices have been up lately

And everyone will line up to turn them in, just like the bump stocks lol

no, turn your guns in goys

Yes, I was totally misinformed. My bad goyim.

>banned by name
>manufacturer changes name
>MORE guns sell

They are going to get a lot of people killed.

Name is on the patents too, as well as changing the name of internationaly registered patented designs will be an issue in itself

So do I buy a used $300 AR now or wait till after college and buy a better rifle, if they aren’t banned next election or this Year

Attached: CA06220A-EB87-48A6-9E38-BDEB4EF9904F.gif (260x325, 3.26M)

Blumpf won't ban Ar's and that's an HK mp-5

No shit that’s an H&K

Maybe try saying pic not related next time?

Shut up and drink your maple syrup you cock sucking canuck

I will when you buy a beer at your grocery store you fucking nigger loving burger

>Trump didn't for bump stocks.
Trump only did the bump stocks thing because he knew it would immediately lead to a lawsuit.
He will NEVER sign a weapons ban.

Pretty funny. "We, um, all lost them in tragic boating accidents on the same day."

More like "theres 500 million unregistered firearms in the US and no way to really track them down.". I think that's funnier.

The text of the 2019 ban specifically grandfathers all weapons that would be banned. It just precents manufacture of new ones. However, it does ban resale of all magazines over 10 rounds. So those would be illegal to sell as collectors items.

The ban will never pass the senate.

It’ll never happen. Never does. Sage kys

>So do I buy a used $300 AR now or wait till after college and buy a better rifle, if they aren’t banned next election or this Year
If you are broke but want to be future proofed just buy an AR-15 "stripped lower receiver". Pic related. The hollow aluminum shell of the lower half of the gun is legally the AR-15. Every single other part can be mail ordered with no background check off the internet to your front door. The stripped lower receiver requires a background check to buy new. They are going for like $40 for a basic one that is perfectly decent.

Attached: 1330398-IMG_7154.jpg (1200x674, 328K)

Man, how'd that get there?

Attached: Scary metal rectangles of doom.jpg (1296x1956, 736K)

Awww, dangit.
My finger slipped again.
Man, I'm clumsy.
Probably why I lost my guns in that tragic boating accident.

Attached: 1544072298793.png (1636x1491, 3M)

Is an M134 an assault weapon? Asking for a friend.

You know, not banning them in the first place was never was never a mistake by the government. Clearly something is about to happen

ARe are already banned you moron.