What’s life like here?

Redpill me

Attached: EB23C8BB-82E4-4BD0-80BC-17DFFAB2C5A6.png (350x361, 67K)

honestly its pretty boring and lame user, though it is beautiful in the spring and early summer. anyone who says otherwise is a fucking loser who is content with being mediocre...great place to raise a family tho.

well being from Brookfield, WI its mostly
>Drinking
>Packers Football (fall)
>Bucks for BasketBall (March)
>Admirals AHL hockey in Winter
>Ice Fishing
>Brewers for Baseball
>Summerfest (2 week music festival in summer)
>Arguably the most comfy summers by tourists

The Other Stuff
>Drinking
>Meth
>Dangerous Drunk Driving
>Racial Segregation the likes of the 1950s
aka longest bridge in the world connecting africa and mexico (north and south side of milwaukee)
>one of the highest homicide rates in country
>a bunch of fucking liberals in milwaukee bitching about dumb shit that niggers and spics are doing
>a bunch of fucking liberals in Madison from out of state bitching about things that dont effect them after they move back home for work
>Summer weather lasts maybe a few weeks to a month at best before it turns to fall
>Winter is hell

Its like living anywhere else in the US, except all the NPCs wear Iowa State University sweat shirts and wear Vikangz jerseyz.

Michigan is like Russia. Drunks, urban decay, and cold, gray weather.

What is so exciting in other places that you cannot do in the midwest? It's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot nicer than living in every other part of the country. The major drawback for me is that people here are less motivated than people on the coasts because they dont have the same levels of competition for literally everything. If you are an achiever, the midwest isn't for you, but if you just want to have a nice chill life it can be the best place in the world to live.

enough people to be normal
most people aren't particularly ambitious.
smart kids kinda just look at the ground and allow themselves to be subsidized for under 90k yearly while woke minorities flee to the coasts to suckle google money

IL sucks ass and is about to get a whole lot worse in another week

> winter is hell
Pussy.

/comfy/

we're full though so fuck off

LIfe is like 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Don't come here coast fags, leave us alone.

Seems pretty romantic to live the farm lifestyle with God, family, and country and Chuck Grassley as your neighbor

Coping this hard

Digits seem to suggest, user is a cat.

Living anywhere within that region that's right along a major body of water is hell. Avoid those places at all costs.
Apart from Michigan and Illinois, it's a pretty chill and cheap place to live.

Seriously, this is a fishing thread. Sage this kind of research, if it's not china, fuck them, if it is china, fuck them.

fall is nice if you live near wooded areas. Love the smell of the forests in fall.

>What’s life like here

Attached: flyover.jpg (1000x667, 69K)

if you dont think winter drivers in wisconsin are shit and you would rather have shittty slush snow you cant even fucking skii in over living in a coast state with perpetual sunshine then you are a masochist

A surprisingly high number of niggers. Tried to visit a few cities because I heard the midwest was like Canada but every fast food place is covered in bulletproof glass and steel bars and niggers are hooting and hollering everywhere.

This

It's literally gay as fuck.

Attached: 1544320844351.png (1320x660, 216K)

I live in a pretty comfy area in northwest Indiana, tucked away in the dunes. It’s cool, my kids love it. I commute to the butthole of Chicago for work (the loop), I take my family down there when we want a change of pace since we’re a few mins from a quick train.

I like it a lot, politically it’s pretty nice (in Indiana). Porter County isn’t really one way or another and you won’t get stalked and beat up for having a trump sign in your yard, if that’s your thing.

There’s a swell of faggot mill bred union cucks that everyone in the community laughs at. “Manly young bearded tattoo boys who like craft beer”. I turned my neighbors onto the “basedboy” lingo at a barbecue and they thought it was hilarious.

Hometown of Waukesha, WI getting progressively darker over the last 15 years, lots of inner city blacks and heroin from Milwaukee moving into the area

boring in michigan. the only thing in my area is greenfield village, frankenmuth and willow run airport. detroit too if you want to watch shitty sports teams besides red wings who are decent or get shot. frankenmuth is pretty good for german shit. willow run hosts air shows which are rad. i used to go to greenfield village as a kid for the thomas the tank engine event where they got a life sized thomas train you could ride on. it was awesome as a kid.

My gf is from Wisconsin so I've been a few times. I live in Boston and grew up in DE. People are nicer for sure. Also the flatness and the prevalance of lakes is interesting, you don't really realize the type of geography you're used to until you leave. I could see living there honestly.

fuck off we're full

It was shitty until your daddy jacked up tariffs and made it shittier.

As of 2010 61 million residents live in these 8 states(20% of the US population). This is up from 59 million in 2000. Each ranges from 71.5%- 91.3% white. The median age of the states ranges from 38 to 40.

By comparison,
the US average of whites per states is 76% in 2010. (sorry no historical data) and the median age across all the US is 37.2 (not typically a lot of variance so it's significant). I had more stats coming but my laptop is not cooperating.

its not that bad. Detroit for the most part is going through a resurgence(our food is good at least).

which is the safest and least likely to be cucked any time soon?
good gun laws and general freedom (for example not over regulated in things like housing or smaller government tendencies)?

Depends whether you're talking about the cities (niggers), the suburbs (comfiest places in America), or the countryside (meth & heroin)

Maybe on the East Side. Come to the revitalized gold-coast where the DeVos family are building a White ethnostate in Ada. Plus, Traverse City, Leelanau county are White utopias in the warm months.

Terrible.
Fuck off we're full.

From NE Ohio. Cleveland and Akron are both open air nigger zoos. Everywhere else out of the city is picturesque farmland and forests tho

Attached: AF1F24D8-27E3-4EBF-A9B6-537846A48BE0.jpg (1024x994, 92K)

it's awful, stay in Canada

Midwesterners are slow, frumpy, fat as fuck and weird. Anyone with half a brain cell and over 5/10 looks gets the fuck out of there.

This. Fall in the Midwest beats out the other seasons. If you like kayaking every season here is good, except maybe in February

It's terrible, stay away. Especially from Ohio. Nothing for you here.

I live in the meth capital of the world
It’s alright

Kansas

>Fall in the Midwest beats out the other seasons. I
I could believe it.

Attached: 20181024_165709.jpg (2576x1932, 2.26M)

Horrible, you’re better of in California or Texas. They make you take an oath to Trump at the state lines.

Good, stay out, we're fucking full and do NOT want any more faggots like you here. We'll enjoy our low cost of living, awesome nature, actual change of seasons, general safety and wide open opportunity while you get your car broken into by niggers in a coastal city somewhere while paying $4000/month for your studio apartment.

cheap housing

he's right though

Heh, I'll enjoy northern Nevada where cost of living is lower than the midwest thanks. Also niggers don't live that far from their SSI checks. Nice, white, tax free, low cost of living, and no midwest freaks.

This, I'm from so cal and have been living in North Dakota for four years. At least I live sorta by oil fields so half the people arnt from here.

For Michigan

Good
>Cheap housing
>Lakes everywhere
>Beautiful nature on the west side and anywhere north
>Spring, summer, and fall are nice
>Minimal traffic

Bad
>Cities are basically all uninhabitable and have caused the rest of the areas with people to be sprawling nothingness
>Winter never ends
>Infrastructure is trash
>Economy is kind of crap unless you're in medical or automotive, innovation is a foreign concept

I'd move if I had a good job opportunity, but it's alright

>I'd move if I had a good job opportunity,
But where though?

Possible illegal shooting another cop.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-10 at 9.03.44 PM.png (542x527, 244K)

oopsy wrong thread.

I live near Detroit, so I'd much rather live in the western part of the state near Lake Michigan. The forests, dunes, and water are absolutely superior to anything here.

Out of state.... I'd love the west coast, but I don't see that happening given the cost of living and how generally shitty it is now. Maybe Utah.

>Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin
user you know that feeling when you pull your cloths outta the dryer and they are still a little but damp but warm? Imagine that all the fucking time

Wisconsinite here. A REAL wisconsinite doesn't bitch about the winter fag

>I'd love the west coast,
Its not that great here. I was in Grand Rapids in October and it was so fucking refreshing to see white people everywhere. I had forgotten what it was like.

Attached: download (38).jpg (300x168, 18K)

Aren't there any white cities in the Midwest? What about Des Moines?

Ohio is the Poland of America

>t. Californian

:3

>Especially from Ohio
What exactly caused Ohio?

Attached: bunny-boy-cage.jpg (1600x1079, 253K)

Los Angeles is the best part of the United States.

Ohio and Indiana are safe bets

Coasters, Niggers, Democrats, Downies, Poos (Niggers that India and the UK sent us), Druggies, Trannies, and the Blackpill.

>Low Angeles is the best part of the United States
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!

>Brookfield
Hey, we're neighbors, Waukesha reporting in!
But, I have some issues with your points....
>Meth
I saw more tweekers in one night while in Baltimore than I ever have in all of this state over my lifetime. That's more of a VERY rural problem, just like it is all over the country.
>Racial Segregation the likes of the 1950s
That's definitely a plus to our state, hopefully that's what you were implying.
>one of the highest homicide rates in country
You're talking about Milwaukee. Like any other 40% blacked city, it has plenty of crime, but so does every other large nig-infested garbage area.
>Summer weather lasts maybe a few weeks to a month at best before it turns to fall
Every so often, that does happen. Most years, though, it's comfy from May through most of October, but yeah, we've had some shit fast seasonal changes here and there.
>Winter is hell
Some years, yes, but most of them, not so bad. Sheeit, I haven't had to shovel once, every time it snows it gets to the 40s a few days later and it's gone, this is a GOOD winter this time around, man, stop complaining!

Woo! Hometown lads are here tonight!

Des Moines is pretty white, still full of liberal cucks though, same with Iowa City. Cedar Rapids is where its at

>Coasters
Like coast of lake Erie? What about them. KC here, I've always been curious Ohio cities.

niggers in chicago

>Nevada
>no freaks
You surely are smoking crack, I've been through much of your state, and it's fucking meth nuts and kooks galore through a lot of it. Pair with shitty dry heat that's terrible half the year and no good most of the other half, I prefer to actually be able to go out during the day, but hey, that's just me.

He's not though
I live on the east coast and when I was younger yearned for the great outdoors and open spaces
Now that I experienced it when I lived in a college dorm out in the sticks. I wouldn't trade my big city for anything out west/midwest

Yeah its easier to live in the midwest or cheaper cost of living areas. But people get those higher paying jobs because so few people want to actually live in places like Iowa or fucking Missouri. So they take basically anyone with qualifications. But then your stuck in a place with nothing to do, but work, save money, and buy useless shit that you'll never really use. Grantee you all these people ever do is go out to eat and talk about whose got the biggest newest truck.

I fear daily that one day after I get my degree, I will have to move to a flyover state due to competition for jobs here.
Just view this post Even they know I'm right

West Coasters that being their problems into our state. Luckily you're right about how North they go. As for our cities; Columbus and Cincinnati are our States best bets

>Nevada
Its nice place to stop for gas but I wouldn't live there.

Attached: 147f7c880ee2ac0a59f467c7dceb47dd.jpg (629x461, 52K)

Why would China want to know what Jow Forums thinks of the midwest?

Unlike other states, the midwest has achieved a "caged in" practice. The minorities are all herded into the major cities so they do not span out and pollute the white's land. We have created areas of concentrated nig no go zones where they can shoot each other and chimp out. Most of the midwest (except the whites in the no go zones) are god fearing, white, right wingers.

They want to make Chinatowns there. A project going on in Toledo is one of many

Missouri is probably the safest bet

Michiganfag reporting in.

Attached: C50D85D2-16C1-4199-95AC-422A62EEFCEA.jpg (1500x1206, 865K)

Nah, native Connecticut-ian. Way to stiff out there. I enjoy bum fuck Nevada.

>vernors
cant drink it without thinking of a cold

>Circumspice
Your flag should say circumcision.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-10 at 9.31.49 PM.png (369x284, 172K)

Ohio >

It's not for everyone, but at least in the north there is some greenery, open land, low cost houses and land, barely any non-whites and non-conservatives. Not too much going on here, but that's okay with me.

Moved to the Waterloo/CF area last year from California. Des Moines is cool. My car was siphoned there in October. Barnstormer and Iowa Cubs games are fun. The liberals out here are by far more retarded than anyone I have met in California. Like at least in California they all know a faggot or a spic and they have some reason to sympathize with the liberal bullshit. These fuckers grow up in some 99% white small town and haven't had the experiences around niggers or spics that create the racist feelings that one gets from being around them in their day to day lives.
Also the republicans are super christcucked and jew lovers. They are also fucking retarded. Like "never been to the south in my life but fly a confederate flag on my house because hurr durr niggers" kind of retarded.

what the hell are you talking about. This sounds like Illinois and Minnesota and not Ohio

Meh, I'll stick it out in San Fran for a while then. The people here are retarded but at least I've already figured them out.

Southern Illinois is super comfy. Everyone is a republican, and if you're a Democrat, you get shunned basically. Just stay away from Carbondale, it's a college town full of branwashed kids.

>mfw uncircumcised because parents are jew hating protestants

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I was looking at houses on the IL border near St Louis. Really cheap but nice houses out there.

Sure. My credentials:
>born in Rockford, IL
>often visit WI (only 30 minutes north) and vacation in upper WI
>extended famalam in OH so have spent a good amount of time there
>mostly just passed through IN

Illinois is arguably the worst state to live in in the entire country. It's got fucktarded laws, culture, and taxes even worse than Cali with none of the marginal benefits Cali has. I actually pay higher taxes in IL than I would Cali because they do a flat rate over FUCKING AGI instead of ordinary income. We are also the proud home of Chicago politics and you have a higher chance of getting away with murder in my state than staying out of prison as one of our last several governors (4/7 went to prison last I checked). There's a few shitty cities like Chicago (which is such a fucking overpriced hellhole I live an hour away and don't even visit anymore), but most of the state is corn. I mean literally just corn fields broken up by basedbean fields for fucking MILES. Everything south of i-80 is basically TN light, northern IL should be annexed into WI, and the rest of the state HATES Chicago which should catch on fire again and slide into the shitty polluted lake it sits next to. We can't even properly balance our budget to the point our state bond status got downgraded to "junk bond" levels, which is the last time we made the front page of the goddamned WSJ. We tried to see if we could legally declare bankruptcy as a government. NO ILLINOIS YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU DIPSHITS.

I could even tolerate Chicago if they minded their own fucking business but they decide what the rest of the state does so swings every election and keeps voting for full-retard dems. Even our rinos are the worst, Rauner made it a sanctuary state ffs. Don't even get my started on Rockford. We have the claim to fame for recently dethroning Little Rock as the "Most Dangerous Small City in America". Our violent crime rate is fucking Somalia levels.

Attached: 1527449845383.jpg (432x619, 62K)

Small town Indiana is comfy af

Ohio will soon be the poster-child of a republican state as Texas browns

Man, you wouldn't believe the houses you can buy around here in So.IL. They're as nice as the big houses you find on the coast but a fraction of the cost.

Wisconsin has the worst talk radio I've ever heard. If its not people complaining about a traffic jam at the ball game then its some cuck republican saying he realizes the future doesn't look like him and he is okay with that.

Same goes for Champaign. Also, treat Chicago like Mordor.

Get out of northern IL then, it's a shithole and should be avoided. Come down south, it's nice.

It's FUCKING COLD
>t. Michigan

>Rockford
Used to go to a skatepark there back in the 90s all the time. Never seemed that sketchy where I'd be, but I hear a lot of bad stuff about it. We just used to joke that back then, it was known as "Teen pregnancy capital of the USA". Sorry to hear it's that bad now.
>It's got fucktarded laws, culture, and taxes even worse than Cali with none of the marginal benefits Cali has.
Yeah, Cook County rules your state and really fucks it up for the rest of you, doesn't it? I have an in-law who is desperately trying to get out of her condo just north of Chicago, she's had it with paying out the nose on everything while having to worry about being shot on her way to work every day.