There are no neanderthals. and evolution isnt real

the truth is there were no primitive humans. the earth was created 6000 years ago. a water vapor hung over the earth which shielded earth from the harmful radiation of the sun (which causes aging) enabling people to love for hundreds of years.
during your life, your nose never stops growing, neither does your brow ridge or your eyes.
given hundreds of years to age, you might look like pic related, and you would shrink in size.
there is no "neanderthal", these are just really ancient humans who lived to be 800-900 years old.
this was the golden age of the world. then the water vapor in the sky fell causing a global flood, after that people stopped living for hundreds of years.

Attached: society_man_neanderthal.jpg (460x580, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zoomercast
nature.com/news/1998/021118/full/news021118-6.html
biblehub.com/john/4-31.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1538340206855.png (680x394, 168K)

dry cry, you came from caves.

Attached: what do you want goy.jpg (246x342, 57K)

if evolution isnt real
then how come this foxe exists?
it was human then it evolved into a half human/half foxe

Attached: 1538985487195.png (900x760, 810K)

watch the zoomercast. Revolt against the modern boomer
twitter.com/zoomercast

Attached: zoomer slaying boomer scum.jpg (1500x1191, 853K)

Ignore this autistic trip poster and his proxies.

so when you get old your neck loses vertebrae and your shoulder muscles attach to the back of your head? interesting..

congratulations of the dumbest thread of the day user
but seriously i'd rather have another blacked thread than this retarded shit...and i loath blacked threads.
remember newfags dont be idiots and bump the thread by posting images.

>MOMM
nice id

Attached: 1524688350200.png (453x775, 565K)

There is evidence that the atmosphere enveloping the early earth was very different than it is today. At one time the entire earth enjoyed a warm tropical environment and there was enhanced oxygen in the atmosphere. Organisms grew larger and lived longer as a result.

Many creationists have attributed this to a water vapor canopy that was created by God on the second day, the “waters above the firmament” (Genesis 1:7). This theory holds that a “vast blanket of invisible water vapor, translucent to the light of the stars but productive of a marvelous greenhouse effect which maintained mild temperatures from pole to pole, thus preventing air-mass circulation and the resultant rainfall (Genesis 2:5). It would certainly have had the further effect of efficiently filtering harmful radiation from space, markedly reducing the rate of somatic mutations in living cells, and, as a consequence, drastically decreasing the rate of aging and death.”(Morris, Henry, Scientific Creationism, 1984, p. 211.) Citing evidence of denser atmosphere in the past, Morris postulated that this vapor layer could have dramatically increased the atmospheric pressure on the surface of the early earth, again contributing to a healthier environment (like a natural hyperbaric chamber). Later the canopy would have collapsed in the form of rain (the “windows of heaven” in Genesis 7:11), contributing to the Flood water, and resulting in the dramatic drop-off in longevity after the deluge.
Vapor Canopy about the Early EarthGenesis 9 tells how Noah planted a vineyard after the flood and became drunk from the fruit of it. This is an aberration in the life of this godly man. Some have suggested that Noah did not know his grape juice would ferment so quickly or so extensively in the post-flood atmosphere. Or perhaps the reduced atmospheric pressure made it harder for him to “hold his drink.” While this is only speculation, the removal of the vapor canopy could help explain this.

>imagine believing (((Book of Jasher)))
>literally made by rabbis
>rabbis started existing after 70AD

KYS

another thing, reptiles never stop growing either. given hundreds of years to grow, they become dinosaurs.
the dinosaurs didnt die in the flood, they just dont live long enough now to grow that big.

>rabbis started existing after 70AD
interesting, i remember them mentioning rabbis during the life of jesus... hmmmm
me thinks youre stupid

thx. when the zoomer uprising does happen, we will kill the boomer men and redistribute mommy gf coochie for all zoomers

>enhanced oxygen in the atmosphere. Organisms grew larger and lived longer as a result.
this explains why chinese people are short

>there are no neanderthals
brazil called

Attached: missinglink.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

>given hundreds of years to age, you might look like pic related, and you would shrink in size.
>there is no "neanderthal", these are just really ancient humans who lived to be 800-900 years old.
Very interesting

>he thinks rabbis = prophets / High Priest
>he thinks rabbis = Physical Pharasees
>interesting, i remember them mentioning rabbis during the life of jesus... hmmmm
me thinks youre stupid
what verse? I'll agree with you if you'll say that rabbis spiritually inherited the pharasee due to babylonian talmudic laws

microcephaly. In utero poisoning or infection, in either event.

>And they came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him"

>>And they came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him"
bible translation? and book and chapter?

rabbi simply means "teacher".
all the pharisees, saducees, and any religious teacher or prophet was called rabbi (teacher) by anyone wanting to learn.

Greek translation of an Aramaic or Hebrew, possibly even Greek or Latin, exchange?
Seriously, Rabbi might have been the most common translation of the word at the moment when the Gospel was recorded, doesn't remove the possibility that Rabbi was not in common use until at, orl after the Romans sacked Jerusalem.
In any event, wtf are you arguing about again?

hahahahahahahahahaha. Thank you user.

Attached: sinningbodi.jpg (576x381, 30K)

john 3:26.

john 4:31
>Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."

>yiddish
opinion discarded. and still no book translation

nature.com/news/1998/021118/full/news021118-6.html
thanks for reminding me with that asian pic.
reminded me of the hundreds of chinese farmers who combined fish and bird bones and said it was a dinosaur. then paleontologists around the world marveled. they dated the bones to be millions of years old (even though they died last year).
they gave it a classification and a name, put it in a museum for years before they finally realized its fake LOL.

biblehub.com/john/4-31.htm
yawn

So this means all fossils are fake. Of course! Why didn't I apply this type of broken thinking before?

Thank you for enlightening me.

i never said that but nice strawman you dirty abbo.

Divergent evolution in humans literally explains the differences between races.

R A R E F L A G

>being this argumentative
It's common knowledge that rabbi means teacher, which Jesus was. You can google this information for yourself, stop asking for someone to hold your hand, it's not even relevant to the thread.

Mutations occur in human DNA. Do you deny this premise?

Attached: Creationism.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

But why do the chinese sound so fucking weird?

Africa? Really?

The Neanderthals still walk among us; they have (((descendants))).

Attached: Jews highest Neanderthal DNA.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

your premise is correct but your explanation is wrong

Different jaw structure and a tonal language?