Does she even understand what guns are?

Does she even understand what guns are?

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-193845~2.png (1440x1926, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant stand that these fucking kikes run our country

>no barrel shroud
So she wants my gas tube to be exposed and for me to possibly burn myself? What a stupid bitch

Attached: 20190110_215658.jpg (4032x1960, 3.84M)

"Stein"

>Yeah not surprised pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

>threaded barrel

lemme just grab my flintlock

So........ bans any "assault weapon" that has a detachable magazine. Bans.... pistol grips..... threaded barrels.... my bolt action has a threaded barrel.

Attached: christ.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yes she does, that's the point.

On the condition that my numbers match she too will join RBG in sheol this year.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG TOMORROW

>threaded barrel

So, only smooth bore, and shotguns now boys.

Attached: 1547043246228.png (450x375, 280K)

>detachable magazine

You know, like most guns

threaded as in outer threading for suppressors

my bolt action has a detachable magazine.

yes, they want to ban all guns, this is what they have been after while lying about it because this is what jews do.

R U sure

All this shit does is require stupid fucking modifications to guns that really only put burden on law-abiding citizens. They don't care about making people safer, they're just there to push a bullshit agenda.

>A threaded barrel
I have no words. Barrel shrouds are a safety feature.

love that end
>no, uh, it's not.

yeah, the inner stuff is called.... rifling. and even flintlocks had that

>Bans anything with 10 rounds or more

What a joke

No, she’s a senile Jewess larping as an italian

my bolt action has a barrel shroud

Attached: savage.jpg (259x194, 10K)

99% sure she meant pic related. Still retarded, but not 18th century retarded.

Attached: Threaded barrel.jpg (1250x720, 309K)

I’m the one who’s senile, I assumed it was Pelosi. Anyways scratch the Italian larp and it stands

R U sure?

She would probably be all for banning anything with a rate of fire fast enough to make the gun hot in the first place. Nobody needs to fire more than 1 shot a minute.

Wow that’s even more severe than CA laws

Does it, or does it have rifling?

> Bans threaded barrels.
So no more chocked shotguns, literally banning fudd guns?
WTF is wrong with her

Attached: The beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

Feinstein has no clue.
She just goes by what's scary.

>pistol grip
brainlet here
dont all guns have a pistol grip?
isnt that the part you hold?

My barrel is threaded and screwed onto the receiver. Do you know anything about firearms in general? Remington 700 is one example. There are many other examples in non military style weapons that can hold expanded magazines also.

Of course she doesn't. If a politician understood anything about guns they'd support them not be against them.

Yes, they’re boomsticks that only her security detail should have and that every other cuck should be ignorant and afraid of.

Me too. Pic related.

Attached: 74BD6FBE-7A69-42FB-B3BB-BD006C5B5F53.jpg (706x749, 91K)

If you have seen anything about this topic you would know people keep calling the rifling "threaded"

Rifling is not threading. Threading is used to ensure a solid connection to the ends of the barrel. Rifling although spiralized and standard in its twist per inch crates bullet spin as it travels down the barrel. Threading has two parts... male and female. The bullet is not threaded hence the term rifled.

Nobody is debating that. But retarded non gun owners think threading = rifling.

I know that you daft faggot. I'm talking about people like

No gun owners I know think that. Gun owners are often painted as ignorant, and I agree with that for certain demographics that hold their gatz sideways. Most rifle operators learn about their choice weapons. They understand how the mechanisms function. They understand ballistics. Most side arm operators understand the same. Perhaps the term operator and owner is conflated. Take this from a guy with a cnc mill, 21 cu ft tumbler, 9 cu ft vibratory and many many other fun toys.

Even shotguns have threaded barrels and rifling.

Jesus Christ dude

Said it in the last thread and I'll say it again

She tries this shit every year, never goes anywhere. It's just to drum up support for her base, and she can she knows it will never pass.

Besides I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident

Attached: DSC_1012.jpg (3000x1999, 1.43M)

literally trying to ban almost all semi-autos, get fucked (((cunt)))

Attached: 1457739566928.jpg (638x878, 143K)

Guns did nothing wrong

Attached: h.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I lost my fishing rod while hunting.

Attached: grabem.jpg (211x239, 11K)

He clearly thought the rifling was the threading. That is what I'm talking about, people like him. For all I know you could have been thinking like him which is why I asked.

>doesn't own a Suomi Valmet

You're a faggot, user. You've just exposed yourself.

Thanks for pointing out that you are willing to think that because 1 idiot does not know that most weapons in modern history are rifled all firearm operators are well.... stupid. I know I have poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation, but I can make you a bullet from a lead and antimony mixture that will group better than any slug you can buy from wallmart for your 9mm. To be able to provide a defense and plink round that performs exactly alike with little deviation.

>Suomi Valmet

do you know what you're talking about? Valmets are a type of AK, made by Valmet or Sako arsenal. I do have a Suomi M31 (4th from left) which was made by Tikka in the 30s and 40s.

Attached: DSC_0970.jpg (3000x1994, 1.91M)

that one is an especially slimy kikess

Attached: feinsteinmerchant.jpg (1024x682, 121K)

Yeah, you ain't shit. You don't have the Commando Valmet

Isn't she a gun owner herself lol?

You got rekt, dumbass.

Post your guns.

Attached: DSC_0959.jpg (3000x1994, 1.26M)

Life imitates memes.

Nah, think like an m14, or Monte Carlo style stocks.

What you would think of when I say "hunting rifle".

Lmao even Canada has better laws, except the 5 round semi auto mags, with certain loopholes for 10 round AR-15 mags

>folding or telescoping stock
So quality of life things are illegal for me to have now?

On a side note, I honestly think these people realize what would happen if a Civil War broke out and are scared to death of it.

ahh
thanks user