Gold... Silver... Bullets?

Vienna Sausages.

When SHTF, you can't eat your gold, silver or bullets. Vienna sausages will be the best and most valued commodity.

Attached: aeyyy.jpg (426x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00nakAZZQi4
indiaathome.com.au/groceries/food-cupboard/ready-to-eat/mtr-brand-rte.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ironically bought some last weekend. think ive got two dozen now. not bad, dunno the disgust behind them. fat and protein, all an insurrection needs

Last weekend NPR told me SPAM was the reason their communists won the war. That was curious.

No hate at all, it's meat in a can. It's a day of survival at least.

I can't eat those sausages either. They're revolting.

Expiration dates are not applicable to PMs or ammo. Ammo can bring down long pig, which is a source of protein and fat. Keep your spoiled coctail weeners. I am eating large....

You are more right than you know.

Attached: Prepper year in hell.jpg (1489x2935, 1.47M)

>Ammo can bring down long pig
I'll have to be pretty fucking hungry before I'll eat a person. I wouldn't want to kill a white and the thought of eating a disgusting, AIDS-infected nonwhite makes me puke.

Brazer brass and other cheap brands of ammo corrode fast. Learn to make your own ammo user it'll save your life.

Buddy, jews put expiration dates on everything to keep stock rolling. FFS there's expiration dates on olives and pickles... both are brined to oblivion and preserved by vinegar and salt... FOREVER.

OY VEY MY PICKLES
>don't mind me just mowing palestinian olive trees down alright, here we go, ok.

I love them but my wife says they're poison. I maintain a stock of at least a case (24 cans) in case the worst happens. She can kiss my ass

I have ten cases in my families emergency food storage and 8 cases of spam.

Feels good knowing you’ll survive. Don’t forget water and filtration

also ramen noodles. they have lots of protein and are so cheap anyone can stock up on like a month supply of them.

Salt, potassium chloride, magnesium. Most Americans could fast for weeks with electrolyte support. These things, combined with standard preps, will keep you going until you can get whatever else you need.

I'd rather eat tofu.

>Vienna sausages
>not Deenz
shit and bluepilled
vocaroo.com/i/s00nakAZZQi4

Attached: 07b7c882f68ecfb1fdcb5e87ebd8002965db0e416d60581ea89c168b90984b07.jpg (640x478, 166K)

>storing food for SHTF scenario
you are going to die and get raided
instead of eating that toxic waste go out and live like a nomad and eat raw meat and whatever you come across while hunting
only set up temporary shelters and keep moving and dont stay in cold areas, move south so you dont have to deal with harsh winters

Just store a bunch of honey in glass bottles.

Wild game is going to get really scarce in the months/years after shit hits the fan. All livestock will be dead and deer/medium sized game will be culled by millions of hungry people.

Same. Got 3 for a $1. Spent $8 last week on them.

I have a few dozen of these Indian RTE meals. Packed in thick mylar and last years. I cycle through them easily because they are delicious. 3 for $5 near where I live.

forgot link:
indiaathome.com.au/groceries/food-cupboard/ready-to-eat/mtr-brand-rte.html

I keep a rotating stock. Three month's worth, and every month I donate the oldest to the local food bank before replacing it. It's got a much longer shelf life than that, but why wouldn't I donate it? It's better than just sitting on it.

Enjoy your prion disease degenerate. If the Clintons can't escape it how can you?

>raw meat?
why? so you can shit and throw up for 3 days and die of dehydration?

brainlet detected

Food for thought.
Pennsylvania registered deer hunters are a bigger army than the entire Canadian military.

Underated post. i've been saying this for years to preppers. they all think they are going to run off into the woods and "live off the land" but that wont last long when you have MILLIONS of others with the same plan.

Best thing you can do for yourself is either hunker down and prepare to live off ramen for a few months to a year or buy a boat and live on the sea. ocean will provide enough food for you for a while. the main point is you just have to make it through the first 6 months. after the famine hits most people will turn to canibalism and the population will start dropping fast. after that the animal population will recover and you can live your innawoods life.

Locusts like you are going to do more damage than whatever shit caused SHTF in the first place.

>hunker down
enjoy getting raided and raped to death by some group psychos

I make Pemmican from nearly everything I hunt. I dry most of it and vacuum seal it. I have about a year and a half supply of just meat. Shit will outlast mankind.

I have zero money. Zero tradeable assets. Zero stored food. Zero skills with which to barter. And zero fucks.

member to shoot all nonwhites, raiders, and loners on sight

that's what hidden bunkers are for. easiest way is to buy a boat and head out to see a few miles. you'll have all the fish you can eat and be well out of range of any land based threats. you wont run into any threats at sea most likely just other people doing the same shit as you.

Truth
So juicy sweet...

Its 72 canadian dollars for a 18 pack on amazon.ca lol

>temp shelters
300 lb bushcraft tard spotted
Bring your ultralight 4 season cuben fiber tent and walk 30-40mi per day, filter water along the way and stock up high calories at towns along the way.

>t. thru hiker

Attached: 1485441593867.jpg (430x515, 129K)

>hidden bunker
ok sorry i didnt know i was talking mr rothschild and not the average joe shmoe

ill just live under a pine tree and move to the next pine tree
not really that hard

I have 30 cans of spam, and I rotate my stock because I eat a lot of it.

Pemmican is based and redpilled.

>buy a boat and live on the sea. ocean will provide enough food for you for a while
Can be very dangerous with all pirates that pop out in similar situations.

Attached: 14199579057501.gif (360x201, 2.99M)

>you wont run into any threats at sea
>ive never heard of the history of human exploration

Attached: IMG_1738.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>eating spam
cringe and bluepilled

>not really that hard
Try it fag. 6 months. On the move. You cant chicken out if it rains or snows.
Or go to /out/ and stop larping fatty.

pretty easy to chop a small tree down and build a a quick shelter if it rains
if shit its the fan i would go south quick so that winter isnt to much of a problem

>fuck the rain
>i have a tree
>good thing I chopped this thing down

Attached: 1538847959168.gif (540x357, 639K)

>long pig

Attached: 1511385502314.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

sorry you are a brainlet and understand anything

The low sodium spam is a pretty good protein, though you want some variety obviously. I keep that and dried garbanzo beans as primary proteins.

No it isn't nigger, have you ever even been outside before? Why would you do that when you can just live under an actual roof? And if you can't you've got bigger problems.

King Oscar is King.

Attached: P_20180325_195800_HDR.jpg (4096x3072, 2.58M)

>living under a roof during SHTF
?

I'm lucky that I have 600 acres full of deer and hogs that I hunt and eat, eehhh?

mfw you can't grill those and they literally disintegrate with a poke of a spoon/fork

>ok.jpg

>when SHTF he'll live life normally
Lame

Yes, my dude. Primitive man invented them for a reason.

Attached: Pistol.png (469x452, 277K)

you think your going to build a house with SHTF?
and that no one will raid and destroy it?

I live in a house you fucking zoomer. What do you think SHTF even is? It's not some PUBG shit where everyone just suddenly aggros everyone else. If it's NBC I won't have to deal with people walking up to my shit anyway, and if it's massive civil disturbances things'll be quiet enough here and I can help keep things that way. The main thing I'd have to worry about is cityfag refugees and they're thieves if anything, not raiders, and they won't want to stop here anyway.

>he thinks hes just going to stay in his house and ride it out like a hurricane
based i guess

Have fun 'living off the land' in an NBC environment then. And if it's not what else would I do? I've got my people here. I've got my shit here. Barring my town becoming a battlefield I should be fine for the short term before aid starts coming in, order is restored, or I figure out some other solution. It could go wrong, but it's a lot less likely to go wrong than wandering around looting until I get shot by some nigger over a box of Cheez-its like you seem to plan on doing.

>aid starts coming
>order is restored
if anything is coming once SHTF its china or russia to come enslave/kill us all and take the land and resources here
and all houses will be raided within days of SHTF so i wouldnt stay in a house

Oh you're just retarded. Okay then.

what do you mean? elaborate
do you not think china or russia would take advantage of a unstable USA?

You can shoot people with the bullets genius. Take their crappy sausages and anything else they have. I’d probably just shoot my self rather than live in a post apocalyptic hell. But that’s just me.

Vienna Sausages are fucking disgusting. Get SPAM instead

We still have a nuclear arsenal. If an outright invasion happens it's going to be met with nuclear weapons. The most they'll do is do their best to give guns (and I don't mean the piddly stuff civilians here already own, I mean shit like MANPADS, TOW missiles, HMGs, and the training to use all of it) to whatever group will either 1) fuck shit up the most with them, like the USA is doing in Syria, or 2) that will be loyal to them after the fighting is over and give them privileged access to US markets and resources. Probably 1), since 2) takes a much bigger investment and there's a limit to how much kit they can bring in. In Syria, and Libya, and other chaotic places there is still law, they just hang looters and bandits and don't care too much about lower level stuff. Organized groups start claiming territory, either formal armies like Natl guard elements (who tend to follow their commanding officer but not always, again see Libyan and Syrian civil wars) or local militias that align with some faction.

I don't live in a big city or even a particularly big town. There's not going to be a lot of chaos. Mostly people will probably just leave, or hunker down. Again, it's not PUBG. If people see an easier alternative than fighting someone for every meal they'll take it, and the degenerates that WANT chaos because they think they'll sit on a throne of skulls when they're not balls deep in one of their slaves only have a noose to look forward to.

who will fire the nukes during SHTF?
and when SHTF it will be planned by the elite so all logistics in the US will be dismantled
im just saying if this country ever does collapse it will be on purpose and the elites will have a plan to wipe out america using a secret army or just using putins israel controlled russia or communist china

>who will fire the nukes during SHTF?
Same people who fire them at any other time. Some will desert, but most will be smart enough to realize that staying on the heavily fortified base with shitloads of food and ammo stored up isn't a half-bad idea regardless of their political leanings. Again you seem to think that shit will break down a lot more than it actually will.

>and when SHTF it will be planned by the elite so all logistics in the US will be dismantled
>im just saying if this country ever does collapse it will be on purpose and the elites will have a plan to wipe out america using a secret army or just using putins israel controlled russia or communist china

They probably have a plan for if shit goes sideways, but this is incurable retardation. Their plan probably amounts to just a higher-budget version of regular people's. Either GTFO, pick a side, hunker down, or try to take advantage. The really spooky motherfuckers will probably leave before things even really get hot and try to finagle the pieces from a distance.

....buy them at the store for like $0.99...

america has been planned to be destroyed and collapse since its inception, they are just using its populace while they can and when they dont need us anymore they will toss us inthe trash
all the founding fathers were free masons
>13 colonies
>13 bloodlines
cohencidence?

Bullets will be the most valuable. You will be killed by one for those sausages.

There is something else though that is of great importance that you are missing. Food, water, shelter, ammunition, guns and even a lighter will help you survive where you are. Gold silver and hard currency however will buy you or loved ones safe passage. In any SHTF situation there will be other areas that are safer and maybe not impacted by the event. These are where you want to escape to. You won't be able to get there with Vienna sausages either. It will take gold and silver.

Attached: b65914c1-869f-490b-830f-fa9685fb7cd7_1.5b04ccab66608e22acaf18c50d600bc7.jpg (2200x2200, 793K)

>starvation is real

no user no it's not. people get desperate and eat hair and bark off trees and their wallet leather. but no, the death comes much later than that.

good supplies for an apocalypse include drugs and cigarettes.

>people get desperate and eat hair and bark off trees and their wallet leather
No, you don't eat hair. Only the inner bark of certain trees. Only certain true leathers, after being boiled and leached. Most modern leather isn't really edible.

Really, survival is funny. You have plants that are listed in guides as being a surefire fallback food. In reality, that knowledge is hand-me-down and they got it wrong in the first place or amidst telephone and the plants may as well be poisonous. They've just published and republished lies without ever checking the information. Magic red man folk knowledge collected to kill you if you ever need it.

I forage wild plants and mushrooms extensively and I can tell you’re a CIA nigger.

A lot of the knowledge is legit. Some isn't so legit. Water lilies are noxious, for example. I'd love to see a better guide written that involves lab testing and toxicology on common edible plants. Would take some money, though. Might be the sort of thing you trick a military into doing.

I don't think a lot of anons here understand what survival is really like. There is no fallback; no help and you gotta be very lucky or a homicidal sociopath to survive any length of time. Things that you collect to help you will be gone in short order. One injury, even just a scratch can end up killing you. Think you have food and enough guns to protect you? People will come and they'll be desperate enough to die to get what you have. Of you can hold them off for any length of time they will decide to burn you to the ground. Go solo and you'll be overrun by gangs. Join a gang to survive and you will be called to go against ever morale fiber in your body to continue on.

They already did that and have field guides for regions all over the world.

I used to think vienna sausage were fucking revolting. Until I was homeless for a few months. Then they became Meat. Filling, satiating, life-sustaining meat, that kept the dizziness and confusion at bay for hours and hours. And I could afford them, and they were basically palatable, and now I fucking love vienna sausages. I keep two cases on hand at all times.

What guides are these?

I hope all the anons here live in a nice warm climate. Try foraging for food in winter with no heat. Winter is long and most all will be dead before they get anywhere close to spring.

Field Manual 3.05-70 is a start but there are other publications. For a full list contact Commander, United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, ATTN: AOJK-DT-SF, Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28310-5000.

There are too many people for foraging to be viable amidst a collapse. Most people are just going to die. Fact of life. The only readily available food you could possibly sustain yourself on is human flesh. The US government estimate is something like 90% of people dead in a year's time.
Really, if we're talking long-term grid-down no amount of stockpiling will save your ass. If your bunker or safehouse is at a planner's office, someone knows where to go to find food. They'll gas you and rip the doors off. One more day for them.

Thanks, user.

There are going to be a lot of people foraging, but there won't be a lot of people who know *how* to actually forage. I don't imagine more than 3 in every 20 people I've ever met have known that cattail plants are edible, for example, of those three, maybe only two knew what parts are edible specifically.

>any brand but armour
disgusting
>no crackers to go with it
barbarian
>not pronouncing it “vie-E-knee”
non Appalachian subhuman

I’ve heard that the Thai are spicy

based

>lots of protein in a block of freeze dried carbohydrates

You need gold and silver to establish a medium of trade
That so many already deem it suitable before anything has even happened implies it to be the most likely canidate post-SHFT
You need bullets, and a gun to shoot them with, to defend yourself and your items.
And yes, you need food to survive. Most preppers already know all this, ask Jow Forums all about it, they're not full of retarded newfags like this board.

For me personally, its the taste. But there are plenty of alternatives, I'm rather fond of canned chicken myself
for a lot of people its the same stupid shit as that "gluten free" crap, because it has a fuckton of perservatives in it (and no shit, its made with long term preservation in mind) they think its "wrongbad"

Attached: fb14ee4b-a41f-40f9-83d6-4113150c6f7d_2.1835a1b324dbffbb73f18bd9b9330d8d.jpg (2400x2400, 2.33M)

The idea that you will be able to forage around eating cattails is ridiculous. The daily grind to find enough food to eat will become more work than it yields. The work to find food let alone avoid those that are willing to take what you have or murder you will be too hard. You can try solo but sooner or later you'll mess up. you'll get sick, injured or robbed. Best case you get better and delay death, worst case is you are beaten to death for your shoes.

Your only chance is two choices: join a marauding gang and take from those that have very little. The other choice is to join a group based on a mutual understanding of morality. Which have to be based on a religious ideology. Both though in the end will meet their demise. Sooner or later a situation arise when a more well equipped and better supplied force will come and take everything. Helicopters and mortars are hard to fight off while starving.

Back to the OP's post; if you have a little gold or silver and that van get you on a boat, plane, truck or past a border; you may survive by getting somewhere just a little better than where you are.

eh, look up sometime on how those methods actually work, tl;dr the expiration dates are moreso because companies cut corners these days on proper canning and pickling.
And of course Planned Obsolescence

that's the problem you dense fuck

why would you choose between food storage and ammunition
why not have both

Attached: 4 - oCUHwDQ.jpg (739x2094, 355K)

gold and silver will not be sufficient to establish trade. Think of it this way; You will have some gold and silver and you will go buy some bread for an incredibly inflated cost. That gold though however will not stay in the effected area. it will be siphoned out by warlords and those living a much more comfortable life. They will essentially mine all things of value from the area and all that will be left will be the dead and nearly dead.