Guns Undermine National Sovereignty (GUNS)

How can a nation guarantee people the ability to overthrow it?...is it really a nation then, given it's vulnerbal to the tyranny of its people?... It's like saying a parent can makes rules,
EXCEPT that the child can choose to kill the parent...It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: americanGun.jpg (283x178, 7K)

Mossad is planning another mass shooting otmorrow.

Barry just go back and Let Mike fuck you in the ass with her aids infested dick.

This post gave me cancer

>the state is like your parent
>citizens are children

Is this really how you think OP?

Attached: jefferson - Governments must fear the people.png (403x221, 105K)

>The people being able to hold the government accountable is a bad thing
Only kikes, faggots, niggers, and shills believe this.

You should study history. Armed populaces have overthrown governments multiple times. The United States is a example of that happening. I get it violence is scary but the founders intended that so that if future generations felt the government had become oppressive, violent and against the peoples interest they could rebel.

FALSE FLAG ALERT

This argument is like sticking your dick in a VCR and calling it a blowjob.

History only repeats itself because people don't evolve, remaining stuck in then past, calling themselves conservatives

I don't know what amazes me more...the fact that you're retarded enough to come up with that stupid of an argument or the fact that you're retarded enough to think that it'll work on anybody here

sage goes in all fields

I don't know which is more mind-boggling...the fact that you're retarded enough to come up with that stupid of an argument and think it's good or the fact that you think it'll work on anybody here

sage goes in all fields

It'll work bucko!

you don't overthrow a nation, you overthrow a government, dumbass.

The people can't overthrow the nation. They are the nation. Stop using words you don't understand which is probably all of them.

>vulnerbal
lmao nice try retard

>It's like saying a parent can makes rules, EXCEPT that the child can choose to kill the parent

The problem is you view the government like a parent. It's not.

The government is a necessary evil. We keep guns to prevent it from stepping out of line.

COME AND GET THEM

ALSO, SAGE LOW ENERGY B8
MAKE THE SHILL FAGGOTS WORK FOR IT

OP sucks so much cock it cut off the oxygen supply to his faggot brain.

Yep this is why all Jewish children must die.

I hate to tell you, but kids kill their parents all the time. You have one retarded fucking argument there, Schlomo.

Attached: 1494019206727.jpg (566x622, 95K)

A people should not fear their government.
A government should fear its people.
Sage

Where is the stability?

Or, consider being happy with what we have... Is there any government that would make you happy?...

Politicians understand that if they piss people off too much their head will end up on a pike. That keeps things stable and avoids tyranny.
Sage

Stability through threat of death?
Is this how nation Nazis think?

>Nazis
No, you idiot. Nazis were big government. We want LIMITED government.

>/we/
Get outta here plebbit.

>Parents should respect their parents. Isn't this a conservative principle?..

>I'm smart
No honey, you're a right winger.

>nation Nazis
What?

Sage in all Fields

Attached: F2499BA4-C254-4C0C-BDBE-E77A8DF63BDC.png (872x886, 197K)

>give up your guns goyim

Your are responsible for your own security its are natural born right to defend ourself's we give them an inch they take a mile.

>stability through threat of death
it's what keeps you paying your taxes each year

>Anonymous
That's the point faggot

It's almost like you think the government is the sovereign part.
It's not.
The people and their guns are what's sovereign. I am the king and ruler of my property. I will fill you with holes if you try to enter my property without permission

Why don't you take that gun use it to ram broken glass and fire ants into you anus nigger.

Autocorrect, meant to erase NATIONS

We're against taxes, though... Unless I missed something

>meant to erase NATIONS
you have no idea how true that is

but the threat of potentially lethal physical violence is why you pay them anyways

>Adults are not adults
>Viewing the government as a parental figure
>Viewing the government as anything more than just more of the same adults
>Viewing the government as having your best interest at heart
Imagine being this mentally deficient.

>>meant to erase NATIONS
>you have no idea how true that is
You got me... Why is it so bad for people to run areas- kingdoms?

>but the threat of potentially lethal physical violence is why you pay them anyways
You shouldn't force people to get your way... Guns allow this!

Europeans have no right to ready us Americans about freedom

Faggot

The people are the nation, not politicians, you leftist bootlicking scum.

"If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?"
-- Frédéric Bastiat

Rand countered this- she recognized the moral majority- which are those who set the laws.

Attached: aynRandLeaning.jpg (300x168, 5K)