12 people have walked on the moon, name 5

You can't, yet you can name 12 breakfast cereals or celebrities.

What's wrong with you?

Attached: elouan-harmand-render-moon3.jpg (1920x1920, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adducation.info/general-knowledge-science-technology/walked-on-the-moon/
apollo17.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Reconnaissance_Orbiter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
youtube.com/channel/UCqY8z0dAp-7dK5VKgUzo0WQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because the moon is basically meaningless and useless, its not like finding a new continent and colonizing it

No one ever walked on the moon, little boy. Go play fortskin

Nobody has walked on the moon and NASA will never reopen again. How does it feel to know that most of the public doesn't believe anything NASA says anymore, especially related to the moon landings

>12 people have walked on the moon, name 5
adducation.info/general-knowledge-science-technology/walked-on-the-moon/

Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong, Eugene Cernan, Alan Bean, John Young

Now go fuck yourself

>name 5
Armstrong and Aldrin, of course, Bean, Shepherd, and Cernan was the last to leave it. I have an advantage that I'm older.

What has come of it?
>no moon base
>no resources
A figurative victory over the commies that wasn't much of a victory

Why do we all remember Bean? Is it the name?
For me, the first two are gimmies, and the last guy, of course. The middle is a blur, but Bean stands out for some reason.

I don't see why it matters who walked on the moon. Knowing who won't change my life in any capacity.

everyone remembers Buzz
literally everyone

Attached: 1543508876045.png (500x506, 125K)

>wasn't much of a victory
On the contrary. I look up at that and know only whites have walked there, and only Western (not commie) white males were smart enough to get there.
The ultimately proof of white superiority passes over head for everyone to witness, every single day.

11 test pilots and one diversity quota geologist

Attached: lf_fullsize.jpg (3000x2421, 1.94M)

1. Neil Armstrong
2. Buzz Aldrin
3. Buzz Armstrong
4. Neil Aldrin
5. Buzz Neil

trick question. no one has walked on the moon

>everyone remembers Buzz
>literally everyone
He's amazing! War pilot and also a PhD to made original and very significant contributions or orbital mechanics.
He is a conservative, of course, and a Christian.

no one cares
the moon is gay as fuck

You're making me wish for the EMP attack/CME burst to come, user, before we start sending the Burger King Kids Club up there in the 2030s.

>12 people have walked on the moon
There are people that believe in the moon landings? Oh right. Can't forget NASA destroyed and wrote over tapes so freedom act doesn't bite them in the ass soon.

also an artist

also dead, in case you hadn't heard

Attached: AB00029lg.jpg (575x373, 36K)

SAGE AND HIDE WHATEVER THIS SHIT IS

OP sucks nigger cock.

Jokes on you, I can't do any of those things because I got other shit to do than memorize cereal names and names of people that have been to places I'll never be or people that acted in movies I'll never see.

>12 people walked on the moon 50 years ago
>sending 2 people to the moon today would cost NASA 50 billion dollars and would be a monumental task and event
wew

Capitalist marketing campaigns have rotted my mind.

We could send two people there now very easily.

>Oh shit, you wanted to come back??

>also dead, in case you hadn't heard
Not yet.

I could easily name 5 that allegedly walked on the moon. Watch a funny thing happened on the way to the moon.

Attached: algoreclimatechange.jpg (960x686, 63K)

>and one diversity quota geologist
To be fair to him, he did do an excellent geological survey of their landing site.

Neil Amstrong
Buzz Aldrin
Alan Shepard
Eugene Cernan

And i remember the other ones from apollo 12 and 17 but i forgot atm

Nice try Satan

Attached: 1542679615683.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

I see the flat-earthers have arrived. Nonwhites, every one of them, who cannot stand the accomplishments of whites, so deny they ever happened.

Attached: Flat earther reasoning.jpg (542x810, 61K)

breakfast cereal is real

>step on space rock
>MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN
>ok, that was kinda cool, I'll remember you, Neil

>another man steps on giant rock
>nothing happens
>nothing happens
>nothing happens
>nothing happens
>MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN

>eat box of cereal
>yummy and nutritious
Thanks, Tony

Attached: 1541031819018.jpg (398x387, 73K)

They did not destroyed the fucking tapes for fucks sake , they reused the ones that held navigation data as tapes were the hard disks of the era.

They had to reuse them for other misions , the rest of the data still exist , except the manufacturing techniques no longer used because those skills have been replaced by new ones , this is specially fucked up for the engines since new ones use lot´s of 3d printing and are smaller.

Apollo program was 14 times cheaper than the f35 project.

With it´s current minuature budget nasa could be sending 4 missions to the moon with 1969 technology , if they had upgraded the hardware to use things like smaller computers they could probably be launching 10 per year with current budget.

What killed the apollo program was that the companies getting orders for the apollo hardware had to start doing other crap once the program was cancelled and those skills were lost and hardware never built again.

If instead of the shuttle nasa had continued using apollo hardware we still had the capability.

But once the shuttle replaced everything all the companies building hardware for the apollo program went to other things or simply were buy by others and no longer exist.

You are this much of a retard...NASA destroyed and reused their their moon landing recordings and digitised what they could, meaning they fucking edited out what they didn't like that would expose them.

You do realized the last missions had live trasmission?

Lot´s of people taped things

Here you have days of recordings of apollo 17

apollo17.org/

You can listen to shit thing for days literally

>whole thread will now degrade into
>muh moon landing fake
>muh space fake
>muh earth flat
>muh hell real
>muh aliens are demons
>etc
why is this allowed?

Attached: 1542677451115.jpg (295x378, 53K)

Attached: bushatnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

How come when they went to the moon and hammered in the flag it actually had sound? There is no sound in space.

Let's see:

8: Borman, Lovell, Anders
10: Stafford, Young, Cernan
11: Armstrong,w, Aldri,wn, Collins
12: Conrad,w, Bean,w, Gordon
13: Lovell, Haise, Swaigert
14: Shepard,w, Mitchell,w, Roosa
15: Scott,w, Irwin,w, Worden
16: Young,w, Duke,w, Mattingly
17: Cernan,w, Harrison,w, Evans

Corn Flakes, Raisin Brand, Captain Crunch, Trix, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Rice Crispies, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Quisp, Shredded Wheat

Captain crunch, pop corns, lucky charms, zuccharitas, cocoa pebbles, trix trix, cinnamon toaster, raising brain , choco krispis, cheerios, fruit loops. Fuck you

>Captain Crunch
so sweet and filled with oat flavored goodness

Attached: 1544531853451.jpg (660x509, 53K)

Huuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr47th post best post sage

link original
big if true

youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE
David Hasselhoff
Chris Farley
Rob Schneider
Marylin Monroe
Mr Ed
Checkmate OP

I know, I consider him a hero of mine if there's such a thing.

It's real, and they spent a shitload of money for some Cold War dickwaving.
The Soviets never questioned the landings themselves, because they were communicating with NASA's mission control center, in order to avoid a catastrophic space collision, during their Luna 1 mission.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Reconnaissance_Orbiter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Attached: NASA-photos-show-Footprints-on-the-Moon-2.jpg (900x675, 94K)

Dude it's pretty common to switch your dying media format to one that isn't dead any time soon before entropy takes over.

Sandra bullock. Madonna, lady Gaga, Jennifer Anniston, April Lavigne, Ellen degeneres, Scarlett johanssen, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, cate blanchett, Nicole Kidman and uma Thurman

OLD myth. They were just screening what the astronaut was doing on a big television.
Yeah, they fooled all the scientists of the world, but forgot to cover up the faking tank with a blanket when the president was rolled into the room and the eagle eye of some basement dwelling lefty incel caught them in the act. Seems legit.

also christopher reeve

What if libfags cut all your funding because they are sulking that their beloved commies lost the space race?

This is a slide thread you fuckers.

shoot yourself

There are dozens & dozens of files on the internet on this fake space shit. Go to youtube and type in nasa lies.

Also watch this as a starting point:
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

Research whistleblowers who ended up dead for exposing this fraud

admit that you were wrong about the background

theres literally nothing on the moon so who gives a shit. if we could colonize it right now then maybe but no