"ASSAULT" WEAPONS BAN BILL 2019

Serious question to my fellow burgerbros.
If this bill somehow, SOMEHOW, gets passed...how many of you are seriously going to fight it and how many of you will just roll over and take it?

twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/1083110887827881984

Attached: 135235423.jpg (720x1069, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtube.com/watch?v=trqqbvDvDkE
glock.mattvanderhoff.com/pdf/glock-select-fire-conversion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>republican majority senate
>executive branch headed by president trump

not happening. fuck off.

What do you mean fuck off?
I see a lot of pussy ass bitches saying they would fight against it, but wouldn't do anything.

It will get VETO'd by Trump. No worries. An effortless fail from lame duck congress and Senate.

It would not end well. People would not comply. It would then depend on what the government decided to do about it.

But it won't come to that. It makes no sense. To a non-gun person, an "Assault Rifle" may be a really clear thing. To anyone that knows a bit about guns, an "assault rifle" doesn't mean anything. It means any scary black looking rifle. Look up a Ruger Mini-14. It shoots the same .223 caliber round used most commonly in AR-15s. It also takes detachable magazines.

The entire thing is one big red herring. Even if we removed all "assault rifles" from circulation tomorrow, it would have effectively zero effect on gun crime. If you want to solve gun crime, solve the nigger problem.

Hoping it will not come down to it, but we've seen crazier shit happen so anything is possible really

what rifle doesn't have a "barrel shroud"

yeah, i can machine an AR-15 from scratch so there's that...

WEIRD THE PARTY THAT FOUGHT THE CIVIL WAR TO KEEP SLAVES WANTS TO DISARM THE PEOPLE THEY THINK THEY OWN

Why would she even bother doing this? She doesn't even have 60% house? Wait does she need that? Either way it's unconstitutional. It will be contested by SCOTUS and kavanah will just say fuck off?

Attached: CapitalKeyFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 3.93M)

FALSE FLAG TOMORROW

Way too radical to have a chance to pass. I can't believe Jews can be that stupid.

There are still people today that believe it makes the gun pew pew deadlier

>I believe it's a shoulder thing that goes up

Not following it and fighting against it would be cringe and bluepilled. Our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE banned bump stocks for our betterment. This is no different.

Attached: 5D1946C6-3085-4A68-B75F-64AFD3D10276.jpg (750x298, 117K)

Feinstein knows it can't pass. It is all about virtue signalling to her leftist voter base in California. She can gloat that shebis the most anti gun politician in America. That is a winning strategy for commiefornia.

post pictures of your shop

ya he means fuck off, trump wont sign, but it is an awakening to what would have happened under clinton. They would have passed this at 1am eating pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

No it won’t, fatass LARPer.

Attached: 10A83DBD-2879-49A9-ADD1-F49A355B5F13.jpg (957x1024, 84K)

t.

Attached: D08B2668-9EA7-46FA-B434-BA7EF251EDE8.png (294x408, 105K)

lol i knew someone was going to say that. desu i wouldn't post pics of my personal belongings here either.

The shoulder thing that goes up

100%. people would not comply, and then police would start dying trying to enforce it, which would trigger an all out insurgency with 10 million rednecks descending on washington with ARs and deer guns

I have one line. If they take the guns, they kill me. I’m going to die one day anyway, and I’m not particularly keen on getting old and feeble. I’d rather die an example than a burden. But I’m not worried about gun confiscation in the near term, this is decades out.

You think I collect these to hunt deer? I want to kill every fucking liberal in the country

Attached: FencePatrol.jpg (5176x2574, 2M)

I would but the local lake stole my guns

Feinstein is just trying to virtue signal and gain brownie points with the commies in California. Seriously though, how long until she croaks?

Attached: 1539901852983.jpg (750x745, 133K)

Yellow bellied Libertarians who whine about muh thin blue line would do nothing, just like nobody did anything when trump floated the idead of the bump stock ban, and later made good on it. "SHALL" my ass. That goes for the boating accident faggots too, theyre just making excuses.

kill yourself shill rat

Imagine Canada having less restrictive gun laws than the States? Yeah that will never happen in our life time.

Attached: CBA494AE-67E5-47AE-AE03-936782ABDCDB.jpg (280x400, 25K)

It fucking will.
You know full well that if we describe how and whens here we go immediately to jail.

Go pass that bill, you live next door

This.

Attached: 72633090-06A5-4021-9A46-9F1A3A9A9EA4.jpg (992x768, 118K)

You suck at shilling.

Wait until there's a group of people who will shrug an say "Fuck it, I'm already a criminal", and start melting down soda cans to make AR Lowers, melting down Legos and ceiling insulation to make Glock lowers, and the plans for the amazing guns like the Sterling L2a3 become the new Pokemon TCG, only to sell them to Dindus to buy protection and to wreak havok in the system.

>Shill
>For all the huff and puff, people have done NOTHING to stop thr slow crawl of bans, regulations, and red tape.
>Still dont deal with the eventual demographic victory of the democrars and other anti-gun movements
Tell me how the ad-homs are doing while youre losing the war bit by bit.

That’s because the Democrats haven’t gone far enough yet. Once they make life completely unbearable for White conservatives then you liberal pedo’s will get killed in the war you seem to want so bad. The American left is suicidal.

Attached: 9EE69A60-99E1-474B-B6EC-C01F15BE7995.jpg (960x756, 98K)

Remember when trump tweeted that?

I fucking wish it would pass. This nation would be in flames.

I would like to think that. But a similar bill passed in 1994 and nobody did jack shit. "Assault weapons" and 10d+ mags were banned from 1994 to 2004.

People are pussies

Here's how Bernie can still win.

Already made a promise to march for their arrest, and I don't mean a protest.

>what is the Brady Act

>I see a lot of pussy ass bitches saying they would fight against it, but wouldn't do anything.
Good job keeping your cool for a whole one post, commie faggot.

>implying trump wouldn't trade this for the wall

kill yourself shill rat

best version coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=trqqbvDvDkE

10/10 argument

Let's hope your suicide will be as highly reviewed

>my boss wants me to expand the list of "right wing extremists" so I made this thread

you are bad at your job special agent retard

Attached: 1545693284910.png (2413x1440, 1.75M)

>To anyone that knows a bit about guns, an "assault rifle" doesn't mean anything.
Surely you meant "assault weapon".
Assault rifle is an automatic weapon that has detachable magazine and uses intermediate cartridge.

If it passes the house it will die in the Senate. The Senate is now even more red then it was 3 months ago. No chance this bill gets passed and signed. If it somehow does, the supreme court now leans right and it will be declared unconstitutional.

Attached: 1545695354876.png (1210x689, 17K)

Attached: 2.jpg (723x514, 100K)

This is just Cuntstain swinging her dick in the wind. Everybody knows this bill can't pass. It's just bullshit so the D-Rats can claim they tried to end "gun violence".
If they did get shit like this enacted, it would be oldfags with scoped bolt actions like me that should worry them.

Why do you retards continually dig yourself deeper? Trump has ruined the Democratic party. They are doing such outrageous and insane things because he wins, always. it makes laugh. You guys are imploding as we speak and we have GEOTUS to thank for it

is this loss?

What is it with liberals and barrel shrouds, jesus.

Tube with holes in it just like their hollywood movies.

>how to bills work in the US? Also the scotus will uphold this.

Fuck Reagan!

Don't forget about the "shoulder things that go up"

The Dems think they have something becuase they have the House. Wait until they realize that people don't have to comply with subpoenas!

Welp, I wasn't planning on buying an AR until the summer. Guess this just bumped up my plans.

I accepted the fact that I would kill someone over the Obamacare individual mandate. I'm perfectly ready to put this down.

80% lowers and a router jig, my man.

Attached: 1543094585039.png (953x1078, 1.16M)

>1 post by this id

I love how a few retards here think I'm an anti-gun commie fuck because I called people out on being too scared to actually fight back when the time comes...stay classy pol

Attached: 2467234672.jpg (2576x1932, 1.44M)

Military here. This doesn't make sense, and is actually a very stupid ban.
A) Removes control from innocents
B) Skill using weapon determines casualties more than the weapon itself (guns only)
C) Encourages creativity, just like people find the way to break the law, they will find a way to either obtain a weapon or make one. If people start learning how to make their own weapons, you think they're going to follow the RoE? Hell no

You can't just make people more reliant on the government, just means innocents will die, vigilantes jailed, and criminals stay the same while having more power over others.

You don't get it.
This is what your facing.
These people will kill fucking Jewish kids.

Attached: 3Q86qnq.jpg (1418x1701, 311K)

To be hones I am kind of itching for a civil war. I hate that it had to come to this but these liberals are as un-American as it gets. The have no clue no rational no idea of what this country is or what it is supposed to be and instead of learning it they brute force their own ideology on to people. When it comes I will make sure I will do my part and destroy those who would seek to destroy my country.

Attached: 1524725033003.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Attached: 1464723275360.png (822x801, 294K)

>You liberal
Not a lefty. Just a Right winger who has seen everyone constantly retreating for years on all their "principles"

Lose the memeflag nigger. And stop expecting other people to fight your fights for you. Saying "Oh someone else will do the legwork to protect my rights" is the fastest and surest way to fucking lose them.

Could be useful for setting up a field of fire outside of an encampment...

Attached: 10409082_1088594037820916_643998220801579516_n.jpg (600x811, 65K)

Same

Attached: bc6ea02ebb6484e7137494161f7f3cf0.jpg (500x375, 32K)

We had this shit and it did nothing to curb gun violence. It just pissed everyone off.

We use this plan at work to build our test pistol and it works exactly like it says it should. We substituted the C-1015 steel for the back plate with aluminum and used 17-4 stainless for the rest. Aluminum is all you need for the back plate and is easy to machine and you don't need to use 17-4 stainless for the other parts (as a matter of fact I would recommend against it, it is way too hard of a metal) any mild steel substitute would work and be easier to machine.

SAVE THE PDF.

Attached: 1533440151416.png (244x265, 121K)

suppose I should post the link...

glock.mattvanderhoff.com/pdf/glock-select-fire-conversion.pdf

kill yourself shill rat

>Thirty Round Magazines for my AR-15? No, no, I have a .458 socom, those only hold ten rounds of that caliber.

They would still consider it illegal since it can hold both.

but.....I'm....pro-gun and voted for Trump......???

Attached: 1546764054991.gif (532x522, 1.09M)

>If this bill somehow, SOMEHOW, gets passed
Senators can not just bring whatever bill they want to be voted on. There's no worry about it passing, it won't even make it to the floor.

It might with so many cuckservatives.

>Hello fellow 4chinners, how many of you are plotting potential felonies if this gets passes?!
How are you guys so bad at this.

It is totally up to Mitch what bills reach the floor. Republicans may be cucks, but they are completely owned by the NRA. The only reason why bump stocks got banned is because the NRA gave the okay to shut people up.

Yeah they are going to consider all of my firearms illegal as well. Got about 9 in this baby, not including handguns

That is what I am worried about

1 Post by this ID

Attached: 234562346tt.jpg (508x677, 30K)

Trump will gladly trade this for the wall, he doesn't care about gun rights in America.

wait a minute solider are you implying that demonrat pedocrats are fucking retarded tyrannical pieces of shit?

I get your point but the bill exempts all currently owned guns. Kind of a wasted exercise

sure thing rabbi

The compromise is all guns would be grandfathered in. Then 5 years down the road the democrats will say that these guns are legal because of a loophole and introduce new legislation for confiscation.

Exactly this.

If by some miracle if passes the Senate and Trump it will get cucked by the RBG-free SCOTUS in a heartbeat

I literally posted a photo of one of my glocks with timestamp retard

I can see this happening honestly as bad as it sounds