YEAH. THEN WHAT Jow Forums?

YEAH. THEN WHAT Jow Forums?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190109-182008_Chrome.jpg (1066x1184, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysUjYAi0WcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wagecucks

Attached: 1546256520323.jpg (250x226, 7K)

turn around

Leave it your family and children so they may have a comfier life. Kind of the goal.

That's why you revolt against materialism and pursue idealism.

Give it to the younger generations of your family. You do plan on having kids, right?

Attached: basedest pepe.png (331x10000, 160K)

>every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild

Looks like a Jew, even balds like one

youtube.com/watch?v=ysUjYAi0WcQ

Welfare fag.

okay, now this is epic

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

You give it to your children.

Pass it on to your children so they don't have to work. At this rate I'll be retired in my 40's or 50's they'll be retired in their 30's. Just live off interest and dividends.

Family is Jewish btw

Attached: YI4WPUZ2nMtpkU3pMWBwIefz3J38j87a65bqp8xqHmA.png (419x4938, 289K)

ahhh my feels

If by any chance you have a gifted children, release the pressure or work, mortgage, 9-5 job and students loans and help him achieved is full potential, if not well at least you are not going to be an elderly hobo

Wow what a powerful image, thx user.
Lay not up treasures for yourself on earth.

Attached: rich vs poor future.jpg (480x637, 125K)

you son of a bitch

Attached: sad rage.gif (400x212, 976K)

On me way to straya to cash me centerlink

>paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for a stainless steel casket
lel

pointless perhaps but its give you an incentive

Attached: life.jpg (1066x1184, 170K)

Based, fuck materialism

change the sign to Auschwitz and you got yourself a meme.

OK. NOW THIS, is epic.

Indeed

damn...

Attached: 1533192486061.jpg (1000x730, 162K)

Oh its definitely pointless, death is guaranteed. Theres hundreds of better incentives then dying in an expensive freezer, but thats just my opinion I guess.

Guys, be careful, this can be destructive to you kids to leave them too much, at least if they know it is coming. People need to be motivated by necessity to succeed. I would personally tell my kids that all of the inheritance is going to the grand-kids so they must have a good enough career to support a family.

unironically though yeah that's actually the best part about life: it's not about the destination but the girugamesh

Just as long as they don't become unmotivated degenerates and addicted to opiates.

You presume most people have savings at that age. None of us here will have a pension or health insurance when we will be old, we will be working ourselves into the grave. Meanwhile software, robots, clones will be taking away our work step-by-step.

Not having to pay your own way through life is my very definition of degenerate, then again I'm about to inherit a bunch of money from when my grandad dies.

You do know you can set it up to where your lasting financials be given to your children in monthly allotments, right?

my life in a pic

this is mow a feels thread

Attached: the gangs all here.png (1500x1500, 2.58M)

I'm an NEET autist with zero life skills and zero friends who lives with his mom. I'm unironically going to kill myself the day after she dies.

>life is about surviving and not dying in poverty

Wow

Blow it all on a boat that rots in your yard and leave your own flesh and blood nothing but a nation in shambles.

Attached: LaughingCouple.jpg (932x470, 55K)

Fund abortion and sterilization in Africa and Asia.

/thread

Based and grandpilled

So, your solution is to do everything for them even after death, including the ability to plan and budget for themselves? lel I'm sure theyll be fine

Bill's already got that covered

Attached: bill.jpg (273x185, 8K)

I-I'd have preferred to stay.

But that will mean funding him to be a fag or an artist. 99% of people will only realize their potential when forced to by necessity.

Enjoy yourself along the way, then also your children will benefit from a head start in investments and their life will be even better.

Attached: 1540449240539.jpg (480x411, 29K)

HA
I know boomers personally that laugh in my face about the fact that they are collecting pension even though they don't need it whatsoever but there will be none left for me
HAHAHAHA

You know what to do.

>>/trv/

AND DONT COME BACK YOU FILTHY FUCKING HIPPY!

It sadly doesn't work like that.
Wars or women come along and will gut your assets.

THE EXACT same thing happens here. EXACTLY!

the faggots replying to you are weak rosties. i didnt feel nothing, fag

Why do I exist?

Why must i cease to exist?

Why can't I cease to exist as painlessly as I was brought into existence?

Attached: 1546365115497.jpg (586x575, 49K)

Faggot

>being scared of your own nature
huehuehue

Publicly humiliate yourself for my amusement, wagie, all for that minimum wage pittance from Mr. Goldstein.

Attached: Dancewagiedance.png (1155x823, 1.52M)

>pa actually sold his house and bought a boat, has a severe medical condition and isn't planning for his later years
>grandpa left a house to the family
>memaw is the sweetest most generous memaw you could know, would buy you anything, but is terrible with money and sold the house, then remortgaged all but around 30%, and has massive debts that will land on her death
>sickly disabled mom, who worked through her illness long enough to raise me, sold a gold bracelet her da left her, just about all she owns of value, so I could go to tradeschool at the very least
I don't regret living with her and caring for her most of my adult life at all. She's the only member of my family she gave more than a passing or selfish shit about me. I love my memaw but I can't even comprehend how selling the family home, when it was clear none of us would ever have the chance of owning property again, ever seemed like a good idea even in the short term. I honestly don't understand it. It isn't a matter of greed; the woman would buy a homeless person a coat, hand them a meal and some cash, and even risk her health by driving them to a shelter.

Attached: 1541603648146.png (420x294, 38K)

Scared? No. Merely perplexed and a little depressed.

more like step 2 invokes you driving in a nice car with AC and stopping every day after chasing money for good food and entertainment.

lol bitch thats worse

Almost at 2 right now.

America really does work as a country if you give a little goddamn effort.

Wasn't painless for your mother. It will probably hurt us much as a vagina opening wide enough for a head. Yeah you didn't ask for it but nobody did.

Enlighten me with your great knowledge and wisdom then, faggot.

This is what I've been saying
Why bother getting old? It's just waste of time. Die young

buy everything

Attached: money.jpg (360x1946, 189K)

>another cia glow in the dark nigger bullshit thread about mortality and demoralization

day of the rope bud

I cant enlighten you, I dont think theres any answer to existence or anything that one can say to "cheer up", nor do I have any heaven for you after you die or some shit. Youre born, you live, you die, someone finds you with shit in your pants. I'm just not depressed about my ultimately useless life, or our combined useless existence. But if youre depressed by it, then I think you should do something about that. The what is up to you.

I for one shit post on an anonymous finger painting appreciation board.

Your on thin fucking ice, buddy.

Attached: 1546786528998.png (273x410, 160K)

Maybe try drugs or some shit, worked for me for a while. For now I'm going to watch the new Orville

>my grandparents had net worth of $45 million
>Dad aunt and uncle lead fruitless lives first living off mommy and daddy then barely making do.
>They get to their forties and realize they're not going to have anything
>All three of them turn on each other and alternately kiss mommy and daddy ass while trying to turn mommy and daddy against the other.
>All the happy times of my childhood with my cousins and uncle and aunty get frozen in time while a weird sibling cold war goes on.
>Grandpa dies. My father gets 'repressed memory syndrome' and reveals to grams that Grandpa and uncle raped him when he was a child.
>Grams dies. Money time!
>All three have lawyers and lawsuits out the ass.
>Inheritance held by grams estate lawyer for ten years while this shit goes on.
>Finally in their 60s, three kids end up with a few million each after all the fights.
>Literally millions spent on lawyers who were working on spec for payment at the end.
>If combined they could have split $24 million in an invested trust each earning about $300k a year for ten years.
>Instead they each got $3 to $4 million after ten years of wage slaving for less than $50k a year.

Sometimes money isn't great for a family.

fuck off cunt

Honestly bro your brain blocks extremely stressful events for you so you'll never know whats coming. At least I think that's how it works. I got in a roll-over car accident on the freeway a few years ago and I don't remember shit about it. My brain stopped collecting memories as soon as it happened due to the stress. I hit my head, but I didn't have a horrible concussion or anything. It was quite minor. I'm convinced now that I'll never see my death coming, nor will I ever feel it... and I think that's more terrifying than being fully conscious before I die.

What's it like to not be poor?

How is Orville? I've heard it's surprisingly good.

Everyones poor in something, so it mostly feels the same one way or another. Unless you can buy a boat, that shits pretty nice but I'm not there yet.

I just applied for NEETbux today. Cuckoldfonia has a fat budget until July, federal shutdown be damned. Wish me luck, I can't afford to pay a $1000 bill just to have spoken with someone at the E.R.

First season was solid, this ones starting kinda weird, but it feels the hole that star trek put in me.
>the new star trek discovery is the worse thing ive ever seen, srsly

Worked my ass off all year and only made 20 thousand, nothing to show for it, shit sucks.

Rich kids almost always turn into monsters. It's the lack of consequence and the fact they never have to really grow up.

Cool, maybe I'll give it a go. Thanks.

ouch so painful

now go out & earn me more cigarettes

Jewish divorce can't be initiated by the wife.

Wait you thought all marriages were equal in the law's eyes? hahaha! no.

i hope you're prepared to spend 2 years waiting. luckily though, if you have a positive outcome, they pay you back for those 2 years and you'll get a fat paycheck.

Then I'd spend it on a charitable fund to help uplift young white men.
Or I would, if it were legal.

>that pic
Kek

You faggots are everything that's wrong with the world and deserve to die, literally. If you don't contribute to society, you're nothing but a leech no matter how you try and justify your pathetic existence.

>yeah, I'll give it all to my children so they can enjoy a better life
>fucking lazy youngsters, don't know what working and hardships are
Why are boomers so retarded

You use that money to live your final years in relative comfort amd enjoyment.

45 days. They asked if I had disability and I say said that I was supposed to see my doctor about that but my medical insurance ran out. They then put my case in the fast lane. I used to be a case worker. I have to conceal my power level when I deal with these people.

If you live in a blue state you should be draining the NEETbux. There is no reward for working yourself into an early grave. I drive my son around 6 days a week doing extra curricular activities. Sometimes I feel a little jealous. Wage slaving is a waste of life.

SeeMy bad.

Its a careful balance, your retard grandparents were shit parents so the fortune went to waste. A lot of new money is wasted like that, by raising multiple spoiled brats that will never be able to keep the prosperity of the work your ancestors did.

Old money families have learned this and they cult level indoctrinate their important children into keeping the fortune growing while lobotomizing the free soul retards like the kennedys did or sending them to be eaten by niggers like that rockefeller guy

Give you kids a happy life with the money

Jew harder. I've got nearly $500k in declared assets the government can't touch. I have no debts, no master, and a family of my own. NEETlife, baby!

A-AN ENEMY STAND

then you flood the country with immigrants to boost housing prices and meanwhile donate the remains of your money to african aid charity so that your grandkids learn the value of the dollar.