How does this make you feel?

Attached: F33F0C0D-7028-434D-A48D-B52079C7A512.jpg (676x1677, 184K)

Unicorns exist, what of it?

Like she sucked dick for a bachelor's degree, decided to be a whore instead, and play the victim too

>iOS tutorial team
What the fuck? She writes documentation
>iOS lead for Rallybound
Shit-tier. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-212641_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x2220, 285K)

>ugly
>black
>iOS
>bragging
That 41% needs to go up, lads.

It doesn't make me "feel" anything. I would however like to see her source code.
When I worked for IBM one of our clients was having an issue with some code that was no longer working properly. They asked me if I could help. So I got in touch with the girl that was working on the problem and talked to her. She said the script was no longer processing the transactions with the mainframe properly and they were only getting scrambled data. I asked herewhere the file was and then went and looked at it. After about 1 second I instantly knew what the problem was.
>Me: You changed this file recently and now it is not working, restore the code to it's original state and everything will be fine.
>Her:How do you know I made changes to this script?
>Me:Because I wrote it a couple years ago
>Her: What are you talking about?!! I wrote this script! reeee
>Me: If you wrote this script, how come my name is on the 2nd line of it? It was my script!
>Her:......
half an hour later the problem "magically" was resolved.

>le I'm so smart I graduated from [irrelevant college] and work for [irrelevant start up]
The absolute state of women

Skeptical.
Modelling, acting, and programming are very unrelated subjects, so I'm curious as to why someone would combine them.
If it's true, I applaud her time-management skills (working out for modelling, running lines for acting, programming for... programming. They don't feed directly into one-another)

>MIPs
Gotta say I approve even for a niggress. Now if she said she prefers MATLAB for research purposes then I would be impressed.

I fucking love MATLAB.

Good for her, don't know why people get so riled up when about this shit

Am programmer.
Became programmer because I wanted to take the easy way out.
Its really not hard to become a programmer.
Being a God tier programmer on the other hand is a whole different story.

>841st fastest growing

This has to be The Onion.

Dude brogrammers is a thing. They spend more time in the gym than programming.
Shes just the female version of it.

Good for her.

keked at that

>Computer science and theater
hahahaha

Well, I had a theoretical physics prof in uni who is was doing acting on an amateur level. So those types do exist. I don't get ppl in this thread, if she can code a little and has some degree so what, it's a nice achievement but nothing out of the world, let her have it... don't be so bitter, folks

She's ugly, so I believe it.

>I fucking love MATLAB

Attached: matlab.png (480x375, 98K)

She can? Like those Indians who claim they can do it, but 99% can't. Give her computer, 5 hours supervision time and lets see if she can create a puzzle game.

Because it's dishonest. It's implying that all us mean racists are just angry at black people when in fact they're all doctors and lawyers and engineers when the obvious reality is that exceptions prove rules, which is to say that by having to search high and low for any decent nigger, they prove that the average nigger is the average nigger.
Like most of what Jow Forums hates, it's dishonest and dishonorable.

Very true. In general intelligence and attractiveness is inversely proportional. Not always the case of course.

fpbp

>lanky malnourished nerds can be models if they are women
brb cutting cock

>I have 27481 points on StackOverflow
>I have over 300 confirmed kills in gorrilla combat

None of those things are real achievements.

oi you got a loicense for that knoife?

I wasn't a programmer, per say, I was technical lead for 3 accounts and did what ever I needed to. After 15 years I was so burnt out I left it all behind.

Its not but will get you in the door as a junior dev.

>women drop out of hard jobs cause men tell them to drop
so women are retarded?

no doubt she did one of them awesome coding courses with Karlie
cd ..

Attached: coding_with_wamen.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

>women drop out of hard jobs cause men tell them to drop
so women are weak willed?

Oh I didn't mean the job was easy although it really depends where you work. Legacy companies where you really just maintain code is simple as fuck. What I meant was programming was the easiest thing you can possibly learn to do to make a decent living (out here in commiefornia anyways) in the shortest amount of time.

Please don't post the deep dive pic.
I was having a comfy evening.

>MIPS
looking at her comments, shes only ever written MIPS for class projects on learning why MIPS works

Dude what is that day one intro to programming?

Always write your name backwards or a phrase. Put it somewhere nobody would dar to look or bother to remove if seen.

theres no Nazi ethics or morality training in coding, this is all useless

Attached: 9-9-9-9-9-9-9.jpg (468x337, 39K)

People who excel as programmers have no life outside their work. They get in early, stay late, work on the weekends, pick up the slack of all the programmers who suck, and end up in management, eventually becoming either a director of technology or CTO.
She's got no clue what it takes.

MAN SHE IS COOL. BAI TEA NEXT TO MAC BOOK. SILICONE VALLEY GIRL! WHAAAA I WANNA GET DRUUUNK AND TALK ABOUT PORT PERMISSIONS GIRRRLFRIEND.

Fuck me, just... god damnit none of these fucking sluts are doing anything useful besides becoming nurses.

and yet she's still posing a whore for attention.
even with all her achievements she can't stand the idea of not being the center of attention. then she has the gall to wonder why we have a distaste for modern women.

It's true.. Its on stone tablet, clay tablet, papyrus, hemp paper, wood paper in that order, or it is useless. The computer era will be the darkest period of human history. They are closing libraries and producing ebooks instead. Turn out the lights and it is all gone.
I have often wondered if it is on purpose.

It really doesn't matter. How many people can actually become CTO? For her this could already be an epic accomplishment. And how do you know she wouldn't become something like a CTO? Remember the Equifax data breach?

And dental hygienists.

sorry frendo I think I let /g spill over.
Coding with Karlie is bit of a joke, the image shows her literally doing nothing, but the none autistic see Elite Wamen Programmer at the Terminal

bra shes at hello world

There's no point in knowing that many programming languages. She can't possibly having mastered all of them. It just shows that she doesn't have an actual clue about computer science. When I did research in AI stuff I tried becoming better at python. Not even python more like becoming better at Tensorflow/numpy/pytorch. Now that I'm programming PLCs for a living Im trying to become better at ST.
Being an (applied) computer scientist means being able to implement algorithms efficiently and to design software systems. It doesn't mean to know all of the programming languages.

What's stackoverflow and is 27.5k points on it good?
I'm presuming it's not an actual stack overflow

>tell a lie over and over until everyone believes it, the more rediciolous then ever
How do I know she is lying?
Smart people dont brag to plebs.

Attached: Internet-police.jpg (220x292, 27K)

First, Bai is one of the only commercial drinks I can find that's a decent source of choline.
Second, dicking around in a shell isn't programming.

Its basically the noob mindset to know lots of languages. But once you learn to code in 3-4 languages you kinda know most of the main abilities of most languages.

a well developed programmer should be proficient in around 5 languages. But they should come from different methodologies, procedural, OOP, functional, scripting etc. Learning the syntax of languages isn't too difficult it's becoming skilled in the methodology. Anyway I off back to /g kek

hey at least she has a bachelor's degree which puts her ahead of ~2% of americans her age ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shilling for /g I see

so she can act like she can code ;)

>iOS
opinion discarded

*the more rediciolous the better.

no it doesnt

Oh shit
hello /btb/ fren
we had a good run

Attached: 1520807442900.jpg (1488x1488, 446K)

Considering she also has a job and a decent paying one at that I'd say shes ahead of a lot more than 2% of millennials.

it was a sarcastic joke you kr-autist

tick a box, own a macbook, get the job.
plenty of white and yellow lads to cover the slack

Attached: fem_engineer.jpg (687x389, 38K)

>thinks technical careers are a "hostile work environment" for women
>works in an industry known for rape

You're clearly angry because you work a service job that a computer programmer could do with a python script

it's a comment on the worthlessness of bachelors degrees you knob, what does income have to do with this?

Computer science isn't programming.

its a forum where people post and ask for help regarding programming. its basically reddit upvotes, and is not really a useful metric for how good you are at programming for a number of reasons. most obvious being, that the easiest way to get a bunch of points is to answer or comment a topic that shit ton of beginners are looking for answers to, in other words, teaching beginner things.

really complicated or difficult problems would be rare, and youd get essentially no points for answering them as few people would read them anyway.

also its cumulative so you could just answer a bunch of beginner questions over 5 years and accumulate however much points you want.

the problem is everything she posted is like 'see im a good programmer because i work at so and so, or i have a degree, or so and so likes me'

none of it is actually, you know, programs that she worked on. or projects she did.

its like if you are saying youre a model/author, and you tell people youre a good writer because you do a lot of editing for amateur writers, and you work at a publishing company.

In my opinion there's a difference between a programmer and a computer scientist. Computer science is really just applied maths. Programming is just a tool in that context.
As a computer scientist you're 10 times better off if you know how to model software systems and know how implement math heavy algorithms efficiently. Theres no real point in having mastered 5 programming languages as programming languages are useless by themselves.

jesus coding is nothing special, if u can do algebra in sixth grade congratulations, u have more than what u need to know how to code

I'm very computer illiterate so can someone explain to me what she's doing and why it's so wrong?

shes not programming. shes trying to use linux. to open a folder directory. and failing multiple times.

> Why do 41% of women drop out?
Because they can't hack the program, and people relying on them to actually do their job are not known for handing out a gash-pass when they have to carry someone else's water.

>”model”
>so full of herself that she reads her own articles and polices the comments
>monkey

Pretty boring desu

Taking the idea of codemonkey a bit too literally

future manufacturing engineer here

what kind of work are you doing with plc's kraut

She even CHECKED to see if the directory code exists and seeing that it doesn't continued to try to change directory to something named code.

kek

Most of today's "computer science" degree holders become code monkeys basically.

She did code something. You usually run your code in the console to see the output of your code and she's just spamming the console with unrelated commands to make it look like shes actually running code when she isn't.

Good because I have to work with these retarded affirmative action hires all the time and they can barely print 'hello world'

Fucking Hot. Nigger, or not. We can call each other nigger and honky all night long.

all those skills and still can't wear her real hair?? For those that don't know she is wearing a weave. AKA an asian or a white womans real hair that is weaved into her real hair which is done up in corn rows underneath. They often leave the weave in for months and they do not wash it for fear of messing it up. So, even though this black chick does have about as good of a body as it gets for a black girl (a white girls body), she still can't wear her real hair. Picture that face without the long flowing hair and with corn rows. Thats what she really looks like. Anytime you see a black woman with long straight hair, its weave. Its not he real hair.

Attached: 1509760346070.jpg (680x640, 121K)

all she is doing is the equivalent of someone opening and closing a folder in file explorer.
at least that's what shes trying to do

>interaction engineer

so customer service? nice.

>Nigger

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

>what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know...

i see. at least you didnt correct me for using the term linux.

Actually she probaly isnt terrible, but it also does not really matter what the proles of Jow Forums and Facebook think.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Currently building an OOP Framework for a long wall mining machine using CodeSys. I'm writing the state-based automation as well as setting up the data logging parts from the sensors and actuators so we can later use the data to build a predictive maintenance model.

She makes me feel funny like when bugs bunny dresses up like a lady bunny?

t.typicalmalecoder.

Attached: EF0A0E5A-38FF-4D64-8F46-46F36CDDE531.jpg (403x410, 51K)

its funny because its true

what exactly is computer science?

>can program code
IT'S WRITE CODE, OR PROGRAM, NOT 'PROGRAM CODE' REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But anyway good for her, I'm not going to pretend that it's not impressive for her to be both a model and software engineer. Also that's a strange double major. Look at who's making those comments though, insecure Indian dudes who probably write shitty pajeet code.

Thanks anons

It's literally the science of computing

basically studying algorithms and other mathematical concepts and how to make computing things more efficient, that's what I took away from my degree anyway.

She didnt dispute the points, what does she code? Nothing because its the dullest work imaginable, you dont do it if you have other options.

As I said it's not about mastering languages, but methodologies. As a computer scientist you can find value in learning how to model ideas in a high level language ; then learning functional programming for bringing your math to life; then realising that the system the models you're theorem is based on a procedural language; then you want to flesh out your prototype using OOP.
Each methodology provides new insight.
There is a type of programmer that is stuck in one language, I don't like the term, but they're called "code monkeys", even if you only work professional in one methodology/language, if it's a passion why wouldn't you want to learn more?

The problem with your thinking is that unicorns don't exist.
>iOS
Literally where the vast majority of money and non-coincidentally the vast majority of talented developers are

If she actually knows how to code then good for her I don't give a shit. Programming is filled with diversity hires who don't know shit, if she's a unicorn who can actually compete then more power to her.

thanks for your helpfull answer.

I mean is this, computation theory in terms of physical CPU or RAM design? Or is it theory of different algorithmic aproaches? or what the hell is it if its not programming?