BREAKING THE WITCH IS DEAD

BREAKING THE WITCH IS DEAD

Attached: 1539832195532.png (707x521, 243K)

A thread died just so you could Leafpost, think about that.

digits say it's happening within two weeks

LoL, it's been a while.

Attached: 1539045970218.png (517x491, 376K)

Counterfeit and queer. Saged

nice try, leaf
the day of the rake is nigh

Yes but we already replaced her with her third doppelganger.

Red pill me on why this is such a big deal

HAVE MY ENERGY

Attached: 1535445057513.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Too early user.

By 3pm EST the news will be announced. She is stepping down and Trump gets another pick.

Look for a press conference early next week as Trump will speak on this matter

If the dems were smart they'd trade boarder funding to choose her replacement - but we all know they are too stubborn to think strategically

fake
fuck you

Attached: this fucking gay shit post faggot cocksucking nigger shill.png (374x406, 20K)

How many souls died so satans bitch could sign off on anti american policy.....
Reeeee why the fuck do americans allow dual citizens to shape their future?

Attached: 1538074765280.jpg (500x645, 42K)

sage

because all the true blooded Americans died in the (((Civil War))) and (((World Wars))) and that's said as a Yank.

bullish AF if true. Big green dildo tomorrow. Wait, this isn't Jow Forums

Typical leafnigger!

Mom, I posted it again.

Attached: 1538750422108.gif (200x317, 892K)

RBG is a Jewish protofeminist liberal activist judge in the supreme court. She opposes all things good in this world and fights tooth and nail (even into her old age) to reduce the human race to raceless, nationless bugmen. Since the SC has been relatively balanced for a while her death would allow Trump to appoint a new SC Justice who would undoubtably be picked to push the Trump agenda any time any matter reached that level for example, the border wall. This would tip the scale in favor of republicans and everybody on Jow Forums is pretty excited about it. I’m pretty blackpilled because the elites already proved they can murder a SCJ (Antonin Scalia) with zero backlash or even garner slight concern with the distracted Goymerican masses.

anyone here ever heard of "pathologic fractures"?

All germans and soviets of note died in the 2nd jewids war

She died two weeks ago.

That's pants backwards on head and on fire retarded. That's now how any of this works. Trump is not in a lower bargaining position. He should nominate Ted Nugent to the court and now ask for 10 billion.