WHITE AMERICAN LEFTIST, GO BACK TO EUROPE. YOU'RE COLONIZERS

Go to twitter.

Find a progressive American leftist with a white skin.

Say to him that he is a colonizer and should go back to Europe.

What do ya think? Fight fire with fire?

Attached: COKv4qRUwAAkCPI.jpg (600x800, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P6HKNez1_AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brilliant

>mfw less than 6 months later spics and niggers, now starving and without electricity, complain it was racist to leave and demand entry into Europe

Kys ruskie, stop trying to start a civil war

We should have mixed with the Indians and whitify them to make them more loyal to America. Just like how the Spaniards and Portuguese did.

America wasn't densly populated the way the aztec and incan empires where. There s a reason native americans are only 1% of the population.

You get conquered bitch. Be glad they didnt fucking genocide your whole race

You dont get to tell your master what to do slave

Based Romabro.

Shes a niggress mutt, not native

Shouldn't white nationalists be doing this to save their precious "Blood & Soil"?

why didnt i think of this?

But Europeans actually truly unequivocally factually were here first. Look up solutreans.

Allying with the Indians is a very good way to shut up leftists.

Dude, no one is going to leave America.
I just suggested a nice way to shut up white leftists.

Not sure what are even talking about, but it doesn't matter.

What matters is that white leftists actually believe than all white people are evil colonizers, yada yada yada.

There is strong archeological and DNA evidence proving Europeans were in the America's tens of thousands of years before the "native Americans".

The Indians got kicked out of Asian

It'd be rad to go to Europe and fight in the future racial conflict, but we all have to go home eventually.

Attached: 1537150673635.png (436x436, 44K)

Explain

I wouldn't mind that. Just don't come to Europe then. You won't have to deal with these so called racist.

But this time a muslim shoah

so is she for or against stronger boarder security?

Attached: 1491468715767.png (640x480, 377K)

youtu.be/P6HKNez1_AU

Attached: FAA40A6B-8C0D-4CC5-9281-D5F95FE18D73.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

She wants america to be for black people, is using native americans as a weapon to get her way, and doesn't understand that most native americans don't like her as much as they don't like everyone else. So, neither really, it's just another attack on white people so they can get more gibs.

Exactly.

Attached: 1528930604798.jpg (683x768, 115K)

Well. She can paint herself up, get her spear, get on her horse and make us.

Natives in Canada and America are fucking idiots.

They should be so anti immigration / anti migration its not even funny.

They constantly attack white people, not realizing that it's literally only white people giving them free shit or even a voice.

The more people who come to these countries who are not connected to it in any way, will give even less of a shit about them.

They are asking for their own extinction.

Just all around stupid.

Brown people really lack foresight in a bad way.

american indians killed the Serbians who existed here before them

There where 20 million aztecs in mexico when the spainiards arrived, even after smallpox there where still several million. Meanwhile, US+canada was mostly full of hunter gatherers so the entire population of this huge fucking landmass was 2 million tops, even before smallpox. Look up the cherokee nation census in the 1800s, there where never many fucking indians here.

Thank you. I’m part Cherokee. On the Dawes roll. Between that and being Irish the alcohol really shivers me timbers m8tey.

I thought that's what the Spanish empire did, and then they got eternally Anglo'd.

>AMERICAN LEFTIST, GO BACK TO EUROPE. YOU'RE COLONIZERS

yeah. and take a couple of niggers each with you

Attached: 1465035677926.jpg (958x1200, 500K)

NPC: White people are evil colonizers.
Human: Go back to Europe, you colonizer. America belongs to Natives.
NPC: Error, error, error

Attached: Last+one+was+unexpected+take+my+thumb+_384c36aa73554fa100ccb5f689027a24.jpg (298x200, 11K)

>"real fucking immigrant"
>negative attitude towards immigrants
thats a bit xenophobic, ain't it?
the lack of self awareness and inability to live by their own ideals is mind boggling

Is that Lie-awhatha on the left in the pic?

We did mix with them. Most of middle America has some native blood. They thought we were gods and offered us all their women.

*anglo pioneers