Germans are jews

google.com/amp/s/www.the-scientist.com/daily-news/genetic-roots-of-the-ashkenazi-jews-38580/amp

the irony is delicious

Attached: d5bba349417cabace9841227590ae7c5.jpg (446x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
google.com/amp/s/www.the-scientist.com/daily-news/genetic-roots-of-the-ashkenazi-jews-38580/amp
youtu.be/EtXbzO4xl_c
youtube.com/watch?v=-1XZVDthFVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally a good Post from Amerimutt god damn it ,i alsmo wanted to start a new thread "American's are the worst of this board?"

You got it the other way around, big guy. Ashkenazi "jews" are imposters, they don't have a direct bloodline to Moses, therefore they have no right to land in Israel.

Maybe Its time for pol to finally realize that Sweden is and was The Good guy all along

Attached: Onedayishouldreallyorganizemyreactionfolder_345befe4f3b25e3a53b2bd82aef124c4.png (1549x894, 86K)

>2013
you're a fucking cutdick brain damaged slave of jews.
here's a study from 2016:
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0).

>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
you stupid fuck

Good post Good sir

50% of all germans Dead åt The hands of Sweden

Domination

>using google
>fake news site
>phone posting
sage

Germany is gay.

I never see Italians shit on Germany. Why do liberal strongholds like France, Sweden, Holland, UK, and America always shit on Germany?

why are you samefagging you fucking retarded nigger?

You got conquered to kiddo

Attached: Namnlos.png (362x403, 50K)

Because my country is a Jew country, even though most Dutch don't percieve it that way.

They don't know that Amsterdam is historically a Jewish city and over 70% of it's mayors have been Jews with obvious names as Cohen and shit.

Ajax the soccer club is known as a Jewish club, it's hooligans wave around shawls with the star of David, but even that won't ring a friggin bell.

The country is cucked and brainwashed... sad but true.

Attached: 666861773.jpg (550x768, 140K)

The Black Nobility House of Orange resides in the Netherlands which helps explain the high percentage of jews in the upper classes

Gustavus adolphus has more Germans in his army than Swedes. A huge number of the German dead were killed by catholic countries, the thirty years war wasn’t “Sweden vs Germany”

You are incredibly stupid

Yes it was Sweden vs Germany

If you look at a warmap Sweden held 60% of germany while our allies held just about nothing

Credit where is due

I've never been able to confirm their Jewishness, i don't think they are, but they certainly are very very good goys.

Jews always have been a minority, except when it comes to power, prestige and nepotism.

Italians also hate us don't worry.
Every country in Europe has a good reason in history or current politics to really hate us.

Why Jews, who declare themselves being Jewish, are so god damn UGLY, unlike Germans used to be?

I don't hate you, i pity the Germans and the narrative that surrounds WWII. It's goddamn disgrace that needs to be set straight in the history books.

People also hate you because you don't have any dignity left, your country act like beaten dog.

Pity is also good because its close to disgust.
The only thing that needs to be set straight is that Germans are also ruining Europe right now
I know. Its a viscous circle you can really use if you actually hate Germans.

Sweden invaded Germany to intervene on behalf of their German Protestant allies in an ongoing civil war that had already sucked in numerous other foreign powers. The Swedes weren’t even there for the first few years of the conflict. Calling the thirty years war “Germany vs Sweden” is like calling the Syrian war “Russia vs Syria”

well I an jewish. and since i am your ancestor those accomplishments are actually mine

Look at is this way, Rothschild and Saxe-Gotha-Coburg are part of the same Habsburg bloodline, William the Orange is connected to Scotland whose nobility are also jewish (Jenny von Westphalen, Karl Marx's wife, house of Stewart), and to seal the deal here's Jacob calling himself a jew in the first minute of the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
It's all one big jewish, kiddie raping and killing family. The lower end jews are the crime syndicate/mafia that keeps the El-ites in power.

Not that kind of pity and it wasn't the Germans that ruined Europe in the first place, and it isn't Germans who are ruining it now.

You dont really think this creature is a genuine German do you?

Attached: Merkel-jew.jpg (500x281, 161K)

Silence you scum and listen to your elders

Swedes beat your people in The Rus Khazar war

Might makes right child

>and it isn't Germans who are ruining it now.
It is.

Attached: 1537556971120.png (629x170, 16K)

suck a niggerdick swedish cuck

I am older than you kid
Respect your elders

>google.com/amp/s/www.the-scientist.com/daily-news/genetic-roots-of-the-ashkenazi-jews-38580/amp
interesting. im 75% Ashkenazi, and 25% Austrian. have a German last name.

Send us some women. We need some blonde haired blue eyed breeders.

I'm gonna look into it, i kinda should know if i say so myself.

I do know there is a disconnected in the Dutch royal bloodline. I'm more knowledgable on recent history, but the rumors goes there was a different royal bloodline before the current one going back a couple of centuries. But again i don't know the details let alone the larger narrative.

Watch yourself around Me kiddo

>t. Finkelbergstein

you're right about the disconnect and it wasn't by accident. Just like there are German's sitting on the British throne there are also foreigners sitting in the House of Orange

Euros are the lost tribes.
Each tribe was given a symbol to be recognized by. Those symbols turned into coat of arms.
youtu.be/EtXbzO4xl_c

too much race mixing i assume. but dont worry, Germans are catching up with all the coal burners, oil drillers, and mudsharks.

did you know that Sweden is also has a Black Nobility house? The House of Bernadotte is the name of yours, and the funny part is the name SweDEN is known throughout the world because of the tribe that conquered your land were called Den and they put their name in the title of the land as a signpost that they were there

Israelites are not Germanic, some dumb headline means shit to me. And yes the European Union always has been a Jewfest, not exactly newsworthy.

jews are the original man. germans and swedes are just descendants of jews.

and nowadays swedes get their asses handed to them by arabs in their own land

Everyone sane in Europe blames Germans for everything

Germany has three BK houses:
>House of Hanover, Germany (the second most important one)
>House of Wittelsbach, Germany
>House of Württemberg, Germany
but the most important is:
>House of Guelph (Welf), Britain

>3 hour youtube video
No thank you

pardon, 4 for Germany:
>House of Hohenzollern, Germany

This is why European monarchies are a farce, none of the nobles are locals but foreign blooded mutts with no affection for the people under them, and it's all by design with the Vatican being at the center of all of it

Don't worry Hans, your time will come. Just have to find that happy medium between Hitler and Merkel.

Nah you can see they don’t posses the same physical traits.
Jews have sloped foreheads, black hair and really big noses. Germans have blonde hair, or light brown hair, small noses and round foreheads.
Germans also aren’t as intelligent as ashkenazis

Germans don't find happy mediums
We are people of extremes and always ruin shit.

I really think our time is genuinely over and in a few generations we will be properly at the point of no return of replacement

Yeah i don't think so. There is alot of JudeoChristian bullshit that tempts make connections that don't exist. It's not like they really care about truth.

Truth is the tribes have been dead too long, that's why the Jews only refer to themselves as Judeans because that region is the only certainty they have left. Besides the tribes weren't like all cuddly and friendly towards eachother, it was a pretty devisive time for them.

yes, they are the real germans. the ashkenazi people have been traced to germany geographically before it was 'germany', while the 'germans' are vaguely european.

if we had simply given germany to the jews instead of israel europe would not be destroyed and palestine and all the psychos in the mideast would only be fighting each other

You sure are a miserable specimen, good thing not all Germans are alike.

BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY
BOYCOTT GERMANY
>BOYCOTT GERMANY

Germans are NPCs though

Germanica existed before the Jews set out to sail, they were Pagans, not Jews.

Germans are judeogermanic enemies of the Aryan man.

Jews:
>german language
>german surnames
>german culture and way of being
>"we wuz da chosen" "we wuz da herenrasse"
>"goyim should serve us" "slavs should serve us"
>Talmud, Mein Kampf
????????

It is well known that many Jews secretely love Germans and feel close to them (at least closer than to Slavic nations), so they want to white-wash Germany. It's still hard to believe that those civilized and cultured Germans could be so barbaric, inhumane and cruel. It's better to blame some poor illiterate Polish peasants instead of blaming "Ashkenaz" (Ashkenaz means Germany).

>>"we wuz da chosen" "we wuz da herenrasse"
>>"goyim should serve us" "slavs should serve us"

>God’s chosen people - ubermenschen
>Goyim (animal soul) - untermenschen
>The promised land - lebensraum

Edgy meme's are good for the internet, but doesn't really mean shit in the real world.

hitler was pro-white
>killed millions of whites
>allied with niggers
>allied with muslims
>allied with arabs
>allied with japs
>pro-white
>muh white pride
>viva el hitla!

people who admire hitler are even more retarded than filthy commies

>Responsible for the creation of israel
>Responsible for the tabooisation of nationalism
>Single handedly ruined fascism for all subsequent generations
>Killed more Whites than any non-white in history, ever
>Even Stalin killed more high profile, subversive Jews than him, only target plebs that couldn't afford to escape
>One of the closest associate was (((Rosenberg))))

Well NPC is just how you express it here
The idea that Germans are soulless automatons has been a thing in Europe since Germans have been a thing

Germans are souless robotic autists. It's not a meme. They're like sheep.

funny this image is reversed now. and yes, i am a kanake

I think you have very good memories, maybe too good. We have to move forward as one race. None of us now should be responsible for the mistakes of our grandfathers.

jews setting out to sail? let's be clear- ashkenazi jews have no heritage in the middle east. sephardi jews sure, but ashkenazim are european

>None of us now should be responsible for the mistakes of our grandfathers.
Even if you want to ignore the crimes of our ancestors just on the actions of modern day Germans alone I would still argue for full replacement of the German people

>/amp/
mobile niggers get the rope too

You are retarded. Germans are no different than they were during WWII, only this time they play a smug humanitarian superpower.

yo, what level of shlomo u on my dude?

Exactly. LOL, by their own Jewish standards none of them are Jews as their maternal line is European!!1 Holy shit even god hates them. Imagine being a Jew and wanting to once and for all prove Jews are from Palestine/Israel and not Khazaria like the "anti Semites" say. We have the technology! DNA analysis says you're not even fucking Jewish!!!!!11

Well we both have those. But, I believe there is something much more ancient we can tap into and. Whites are a race that I believe can be redeemed no matter how far we fall. I can't say the same about the others.

Ashkanazi jews are from germany...everybody already knew that genius lol

ashkenazi know this. sephardi are the ones from the middle-east.

t. ashkenazi

Yeah, like i said edgy memes, doesn't really mean shit.

Germans have been the enemy of Europeans for ages. If you have some love for whites you should hate us for killing so many

>Germans are souless robotic autists. It's not a meme. They're like sheep.
says negro-french

>we
You're not white. Americans are admixed with people from all over globe, be it asians, negroes and even injuns.

Its not a meme
There is a reason we have no sense of humor.

Whatever the concept of a soul is, it is missing in us.

the scientific study about asscaNAZ's has already been posted in this bread.
They're 88% Iranian/Persian by ancestry and they are mutts who raped/mixed with everyone they could to gain intelligence and blend in.
but jews are not a specific race but rather an organized crime family who have spread enough around to become the banking and nobility of the world.
It's high time to get rid of them from their positions of power

no wonder they're called ashkeNAZI

hitler confirmed for zionist plant

Attached: rly meks u tink.gif (260x269, 2.79M)

careful, southern italians and greeks also have a link to asscanazi's through maternal dna

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

>Do you know how the Jews first came into being? They were Germans once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life.

Attached: 3f50c82727e9ec008899a87d71bbf1fdd2e653123d976bd9e330e1b47e15df08.jpg (615x410, 51K)

Idź na chuj, głupia kurwo.

Why can't Germans stop with the big projects? Operation Barbarisosa. Merkel: We can do this.

You guys need to stick to small projects and assignments.

You are conflating yourself with others, you are pathetic, there is no comparison.

>us

Attached: 1545332264835.jpg (480x480, 19K)

If you think Germany is so overrun with foreigners that people posting under German IPs are probably not Germans you also support my arguments.

Attached: 1546079980415.png (1922x1108, 107K)

Attached: to_whom_was_the_land_given.png (888x3280, 1.25M)

Brother Nathanael is Sephardi

youtube.com/watch?v=-1XZVDthFVs

just like euros

Attached: CAE7286B-19AC-4321-99FB-05A839716373.png (350x519, 227K)

If you're an actual German then thats just sad.

Wtf we don't hate you, eternal ally.

Man you kill one serb and all croats are forever your friends.

not anymore

Attached: ohye.jpg (300x428, 44K)

I think it's more like, align ideologically in the struggle against judeo-globalism 70years ago and stay loyal to the alliance unlike Italy, Romania and others, but ok.

backstory? kek

cringe@this board

And now you've fallen to became the most cucked country in europe.

Your opinion on Germans will change
you are only 5 years into the EU by now and you will realize all the ways the EU(meaning Germany) is fucking with you.

Yeah, maybe but those are politics. We cluster with Germany in other aspects

>cringe
Yikes