Germany and France resurrect the Frankish empire

>signed in Aachen, city of Charlemagne
>military alliance that's above NATO and EU commitments
>merging of defense industry
>together France and Germany will have the third largest military budget
>Russia gets knocked down from 4rth to 5th place
>new Franco-German strike force will be formed
>France in favor of Germany getting a permanent place on the UN security council
>more economic and legal integration between both nations
>harmonization of education
>strong commitment to further EU military integration
>united foreign policy
>close partnership in fixing time bombs in Africa
Declaration of intent was in July last year, German gov signed off on it yesterday. French and German parliaments will ratify it on the 22. when Merkel and Macron sign it in Aachen.
More details: archive.is/2FNxx

Attached: EU JUGGERNAUT.png (648x977, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/germany-france-reinforce-cooperation-to-counter-fraying-europe
sputniknews.com/europe/201901081071307686-macron-merkel-france-germany/
euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/france-and-germany-to-sign-elysee-2-0-treaty/
breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/10/franco-german-axis-merkel-macron-sign-treaty-shared-defence-foreign-policy/
thesun.co.uk/news/8162668/france-germany-merge-borders-eu-megastate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pressburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lechfeld_(910)
voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/new-anti-eu-league-italian-minister-salvini-to-visit-polish-conservative-leader-jaroslaw-kaczynski/
youtu.be/2Qy1IK0eSSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the EU, fuck Germany, fuck France, fuck Merkel, fuck Macron. Britain, get the fuck out of that cabal of French and German banksters. Hard Brexit now, we've got your back.

It would be a waste of decades of effort.
I think what's more likely is that countries like Italy, Austria and Hungary will show EU citizens that it actually is possible to limit illegal migration within the current legal framework. That will make it much harder to push open borders as the only alternative to having concentration camps. In Germany mainstream opinion has shifted since 2015 and cuckservatives have taken notice.

all according to the plan

Attached: kalergi4-1.jpg (560x765, 55K)

Macron just sold you guys to the devil

Macron will lose his head before this happens. Especially now seeing how pissed off his people is.

The Germs will send him armed support soon

French parliament still has to agree. That would be bad optics. Doesn't French law allow using the army?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking kek

Do the Yellow Vests know?

Elsaß-Lothringen coming home at last.

RIP France

Dude... I'm a German citizen. How do you feel about this news? Personally I'm appalled. This will never work culturally the French and German people are just too different. It's good as long as the two nations do not become more integrated and just rely on what the other needs. In our case the security Council seat might be big but... I can't help but feel like France will take advantage of their less-cucked political status (though the French are undoutably more socially cucked) to take the senior role in this relationship. France itself is experiencing more problems then Germany at this point and as user said they might use Germany to "fix" them and keep the goyim down.

haven't you seen the sniper video? France is already using their armed forces with live fire on the protesters

>Britain
>we've got your back
Like hell we do.

Attached: Semitic Anglo Traits.jpg (680x458, 85K)

Big if true but... more likely this will just lead both nations to become more globalized and ailianated from their native populations. Balkinization would be better at this point (although extensive cordination between airforce and navies would be necessary, ground forces cooperation would not be less so unless Europe is planning to invade anyone....)

I think it's a good move because it ensures there's a fall back option in case the EU and NATO go down the shitter. France will certainly try to get Germany to actually deploy troops to West Africa for example but that might just be what the Bundeswehr needs. I'm not a pacifist though and I see nothing wrong with blowing up every random 50cal equipped Toyota in Africa before they chimp out and start yet another IS style cancer.
Developing weapon systems together is good too. When you buy from the mutts you're forced to hand over your own IP to them and modern weapons are half software which they won't give you access to (but they force us to hand over ours, see the Patriot replacement debacle). F-35 is worthless if someone in Langley flips a switch.
This will also allow the German government to justify actually fixing our military because now we're committed. Maybe they'll even start pushing for fixing the Euro before we have to bail out our banks again. It's a slim chance but it's there.

That would be cool if you weren’t both hell bent on becoming part of the Islamic caliphate, stupid continentals.

>fuck France
Frexit soon.

Attached: 1547125157450.png (1187x574, 1M)

dream on ozil

>nothing about blanda up in source and beyond
Either way it seems like an interesting experiment desu. The EU would be heaven on earth if it got rid of it's jewed leaders. We can't rely on the United States to do anything and even more so when they despise us and are half non European.

Here, user
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/germany-france-reinforce-cooperation-to-counter-fraying-europe
sputniknews.com/europe/201901081071307686-macron-merkel-france-germany/
euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/france-and-germany-to-sign-elysee-2-0-treaty/
breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/10/franco-german-axis-merkel-macron-sign-treaty-shared-defence-foreign-policy/
thesun.co.uk/news/8162668/france-germany-merge-borders-eu-megastate/

do you really want you bruders to die for failing frog colonies and pay your taxes to support decaying deeply corrupt frog economy?

oh no not the franks again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pressburg
oh no what are we gonna do :(((
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lechfeld_(910)
:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>do you really want you bruders to die for failing frog colonies
We're not drafting kids to send to them into a meat grinder, most soldiers who deploy are volunteers. And yes, keeping these shitholes stable and cracking down hard on insurgencies before they grow is in German interest.
>pay your taxes to support decaying deeply corrupt frog economy?
I don't give a shit about retarded boomers who keep their money in a 0.02% interest savings account or export fetishist ''''economists'''' like pic related who treat the Deutschmark era Bundesbank monetary policy as the holy grail. What matters is fixing the Euro and encouraging growth by strengthening our internal market. France and Germany being forced to come up with a compromise goes a long way in fixing these problems.

Attached: IFO-Konjunkturprognose-2014-2015.jpg (1024x1001, 82K)

Jesus fucking christ we just can't have at least century without German fuck us up fuck the EU and fuck France and Germany Politic

How do I know that you are jewish?

Lol like if france politicians can do this shit now, their people would keep revolting if a non people approved president and government do this shit. Dis gon b gud.

What better way to crush the yellow vest movement than to use German troops to do it.

Does this mean that Germany will be filled with yellow vests too?

Also this feels rushed as if they're trying to counter the Polish/Italian talk that was big news only a few days ago
voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/new-anti-eu-league-italian-minister-salvini-to-visit-polish-conservative-leader-jaroslaw-kaczynski/

It's highly likely that the Benelux countries get swallowed up too. That'd make a country with a population of around 180,000,000 people iirc.

It's what both the French and Germans have wanted for some time and it has baffled me why they even bothered bringing the Southern and Eastern states into the union.

With the eradication of traditional French and German culture the populations of these countries will be much more malleable. Whether they adopt a single language or accept it as a bilingual state is a question.

Merkel and Macron are great politicians, but the people don't seem to understand it. My fellow citizens don't even understand how Merkel saved Greece. They say "German bitch ooga booga" I am so disappointed in humanity. Then you see the French (much more educated than Greeks) supporting Yellow Vests! Oh God.. what is the world coming to?

Why don't you goys just listen to this goy he is very smart and realistic

Attached: IMG_0678.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Well that's your opinion, Mohammed

>germany starting another WW
how is no one realizing this ??

The declaration of intent was signed last year. But yes, it's also a signal showing that France and Germany will go ahead with integration even if the rest of the EU wants to keep squabbling.

>why they even bothered bringing the Southern and Eastern states into the union
Bigger market, preventing Russia from extending it's sphere of influence, bootstrapping economies and ensuring that the newer members develop into stable democracies.
From UK perspective the common market was the goal, but for Germany and France economic integration was always a more of a tool to further integration in other areas.
That's why Greece was fast tracked into the Euro for example.
The downside is that it made reform much harder but not pushing for EU enlargement would have wasted a historic opportunity.

Yellow Vests aren't a uniform movement. There is a part of them that would oppose this treaty. Germany imposing ordoliberalism and austerity on France would fan the flames though but the French are no pushovers.
Merkel has basically entered legacy mode now, she's trying to make history before she leaves politics. Macron has been pushing for EU reform for a while but in the past Germany was more interested in reducing debt than in furthering EU integration. That this has changed is a big deal.

Sure thing, Ivan Kageboskev.

Fuck yeah! Time to fight Russia the US and Turkey all over again!

Attached: Dt0d46QU8AAGlpY.jpg (700x800, 92K)

It's best to completely dismantle the European Union. The Gillet Jaunes are the only ones doing anything about this. I hope they succeed and bring their government and the EU down. If I had enough money I would go to France and help them protest and destroy government property.

Normally I would be salty, but instead 2 things.
1) I am tired of watching my friends and family die or get hurt in foreign venturism.
If you want to bury your own children be my guest. Nobody cares about the niggers and sand niggers.
2) the American weapons industry has gotten lazy.
When the soviet economy died they couldnt compete with us anymore on weapon systems.
We need a new competitor to get the creativity going again

you are worse than turks

Worse at what?

What the fuck is this shit

This cant be real

This going to be a huge fail, can't wait to see Gremance burn.

Frogs are currently in open rebellion and their overlords decided to accelerate. Bold move, kikes.

>let's dismantle the EU so we can be US puppets again
luckily cucks like you play no role in German politics

I'm sorry, user

Attached: 132.png (1136x825, 1011K)

Based Macron.
I knew voting for him would be a great thing for Fr and EU

we're fucked

The sad thing is Trump has been welcoming Britbongs with open arms but the weasels in Whitehall keep taking potshots at him just to win points with sjws.

I must say...
I have no fucking clue what the bongs are up to. It's a mystery!

They lost their empire, and now ... Hate everyone ... Or something ...

Angry at Trump ( 50% remainders )
Angry at EU ( 50% brexiters )

What do?

They'll vote for Corbyn who will sell their nuclear subs to Pakistan to pay for gibs

Attached: 1533362157197.jpg (560x590, 80K)

Work less and have more babies.

youtu.be/2Qy1IK0eSSs

Attached: 20nHkHp.jpg (768x768, 161K)

Imagine all the Muslims.

To be honest Merkel indeed saved Greece, Sauble wanted us out, and this would be the destruction of Greece, other than that i.fucking hate her because she let all these shitskins into Europe

But unlike the Franks you guys truely love Muslims and Arabs

Ok realtalk hasn't Merkel been elected out of office about five times now? WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL THERE???? What fucking merkeleffect gaslighting is this?

Attached: 1499598383782.png (550x535, 307K)

>being invaded
>empire
Okay, sure.

Attached: welcomehomeachmed.jpg (720x336, 44K)

Good. Let Germany and Merkel deal with the yellow faggots.

Germany for a win

Attached: 1533122158223.png (490x714, 128K)

we need to exterminate the krauts, they will never learn their lesson.

Attached: sad.jpg (1008x783, 101K)

It won't work. These things never work, don't worry. This is just a cornered globalist animal trying its hardest to survive before the final stab (AfD, Front National)

Because Macron needs Germany's incoming nigger security forces to put down this uprising.

i really hope

this

I mean, its probably this very deal that is keeping him in power despite all the backlash.

Btw, if your coalition falls apart and there are new elections, what are the chances of Lega Nord getting enough votes so they don't need Five Star idiots to form up a new coalition?

>we need to exterminate the krauts, they will never learn their lesson.

they were pretty much exterminated after ww2, my dood.

Fuck me, I went american here. Didn't check the flag.

lega is surging dude, we wont need 5 star cucks eventually and the PD scum are falling in popularity. virtually everyone here is sick of the niggers and EU.

So what are we left with now

>So what are we left with now

well, the survivors on the east germany side were experimented on by the bolshevic jews that took over after ww2.

Should have nuked us when you had the chance :^)

what ever were left with now needs to die, these krauts will never give up on destroying europe.

By letting all these shitskins into Europe she saved us again and also destroyed her career and legacy in Germany. And we still hate her. At this point, if I was Merkel, I would really regret not throwing Greece out in 2010.

greek shitposting at its finest

Biblical spoiler alert: God wins

Attached: 1546859811517.jpg (646x797, 33K)

that's called aging. women are old and done by 23

>>let's dismantle the EU so we can be US puppets again

again? AGAIN? we are right at this moment fucking blind monkey brainlet...

Seriously, instead of saving us, they should have sent a few billions to the starving Balkanians to our North and build a big wall around Greece. Cheaper and none of the German girls would have died.

When did ever destroy Europe? It's still there and prospering.

>doesnt understand his own countries history, how his government was formed, the debt being passed to his citizens, etc etc
its 18 to post here kid

>what ever were left with now

jews control germany, my dood.

>France will certainly try to get Germany to actually deploy troops to West Africa for example
oh, i can see rapey armed niggers being scared of a military of harry potter tier broomstick riders

the only thing this bitch saved was the german bank you fucking plep...

Cool, we might see some good old fashioned empire building in the near future.

In aachen? Fuck they are serious?!!!
Though in all seriousness, it would be a great idea if only they didn't have this appetite for refugees, dump the EU and recreate the Frank Reich of Charlemagne.

so, 4th reich?

Now deport and slaughter the non whites within Frankish borders

nice flag

Hi Adonis, how's the restaurant in Germany doing?

Revenge of the Cucks

If this goes through, Benelux will also be incorporated in no time

They should move the capital to Vichy.

The most important thing is to cut off all these garlic poorfag countries that exist on handouts and bad work ethic. France is at least 50% a poorfag country, and it's filled to the brim with shitskins. In other words they are useless. They need to be purged or at the very least just cut off cold.

What also needs to be done is to make a strong Germanic union, starting in Austria, Switzerland and going from Elzas through to the Benelux, all the way north. Also designate Sweden as a big concentration camp and kill every last inhabitant of that country.

Fuck this, we are going to be swallowed by Germany.
What the fuck is the point to harmonize industry with a country which make 200% better than you?
Accepting competition with slaves will fucking make us slaves aswell

FUCKFUCKFUCK

Attached: 1543689916209.png (1013x858, 153K)

R A R E
A
R
E R A R

>. Then you see the French (much more educated than Greeks) supporting Yellow Vests! Oh God.. what is the world coming to?
Civil war.

The USA completely control the EU. They would have a harder time controlling independent entities.

And what about the housing price? In my region, germans and hollands are already buying tons of houses for 3 weeks per year vacation.
It's skyrocketing the housing price for locals who wanna buy their first house.

FUCKFUCKFUCK

Attached: 1543107139732.jpg (720x960, 108K)