TRUMP IS GOING TO DECLARE A NATIONAL EMERGENCY

Attached: 1528235177314.png (1193x723, 492K)

GAS THE KIKES

Blocked by a judge in the US virgin islands on monday

A judge can't block it moron.

RBG IS DEAD.
TRUMP GETS THE WALL
TRUMP GETS A STATE OF EMERGENCY
TRUMP GETS ANOTHER SCOTUS PICK

DEMOCRATS GET NOTHING

VOX media told me a judge can block it if its dumb, which by democrats criteria, its watever trump does. So yeah it will get blocked and trumo will be again cucked by the law and will have to ask the incompetent DOJ to defend his shit.

>vox media
kek

Meme magic is real you guys

Attached: 1547098398796.gif (296x292, 6K)

Of course they can, it'll get blocked instantly in the 9th circuit.

Checked and kekd

Attached: 1526118154242.png (1338x1012, 1004K)

I don't think understand. THE 9th circuit has no authority in this matter.

I hope so. The (((government))) just ruined my families and my life today. Even more so than any other day. I can't wait until they all hang, one way or another.

He won't do shit. Screencap this.

KEK YOU ISRAELI FAGGOTS ARE LOSING SO BADLY YOU'RE HAVING A TEMPER TANTRUM SPAMMING RETARDED FURRY THREADS ON Jow Forums.

Imagine being a meat sack in Israel like you. Too stupid to do anything productive so your masters stick you on Jow Forums duty cuz its all you're worth. You're the true goyim.

Jesus mate you alright?

Attached: 1532372672616.png (1488x1488, 39K)

I'm going to do it I'm going to say the W word

TRUST US

Attached: DI2G7JtVAAAJSKK.jpg (578x371, 23K)

Well it doesn't really matter because that would mean Trump would have to have balls to declare it and we know he doesn't so.........

Be honest when was the last time you had a shower?

Attached: 1538156615538.jpg (960x698, 120K)

Attached: 1525534877728.jpg (1194x672, 954K)

KIKES BTFO

Attached: 1483669723591.webm (982x554, 2.82M)

Awwww did I hurt the weak inbreds feelings? Poor little inbred Israeli. Such a coward. So weak. You will be judged. You will lose. Israel will perish.

Nope. The executive branch has more power than it ever had thanks to the patriot act and a shit ton of laws that were passed under Obama. They intended hillary to wield these powers to purge the right but now the opposite will happen

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-005958_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 797K)

Says the guy in a Israeli controlled country. Might call up Trump to send over a few more billion dollars he's good like that.

Attached: laughing terroist spawners whores.jpg (500x399, 142K)

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1529752729432.jpg (760x1607, 471K)

Remember the Guatemalan boy that died in US custody after crossing the border? Well he had influenza which spread to his 23 year old female nurse that died of heart failure three days after treating him. The news is not covering this. The Hospital is Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso Texas. I am a family friend this is real please help spread the story to force the fake news to cover. You need to be aware that the government is releasing potentially sick refugees and sending them across the US via buses and airplanes.Thank you for your help.

do you have a link to some information that can be shared?

>aussie false flag

Attached: 1546363165619.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

>VOX media told me

Attached: ooga ma booga oofff.png (904x768, 518K)

trump is such a fucking faggot kike

Nah you're just a loser.

whatever faggot
enjoy your kike loving president

Attached: 1542356325256.jpg (395x650, 98K)

Attached: 1538179359235.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

kek

Attached: 1516374850811.png (820x917, 667K)

Local news is not covering this story. I posted this story today on a bunch of local political blogs to stir the pot to hopefully get someone to cover it. You can google and find a myriad of articles covering the boys death and he was taken to a hospital in El Paso.

MIGA
WWG1WGO
I LOVE JOHN BOLTON
FUCK ISLAM KILL THE MUSLIMS
AWOOOO

Attached: Trump Fags.jpg (696x731, 94K)

Trump doesn't have to listen. It will go to SCOTUS and they'll affirm.

Those courts dont mean shit in a state of emergency.
I'm just waiting for trump to quit fucking around and declare himself emperor

What happened?

I'll make you a deal, jew. If I'm allowed to go sit on the border and shoot illegals in the fucking head then we don't need a wall.
Otherwise, you're going to have to settle for a wall, if you don't want a bunch of dead Hondurans floating down the river.

>I'll make you a deal, jew. If I'm allowed to go sit on the border and shoot illegals in the fucking head then we don't need a wall.
This is how stupid you israeli shills are...You actually think people talk like this. You're not even human beings. You're lesser than humans. Subhumans. God hates you and that's why his judgment is Israel's total destruction.

>wall
you mean a steel slat fence schlomo?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HAVE BEEN BROWSING A HUNDRED THREADS AND NO ONE CAN FIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER.

1. Can the courts block emergency powers?

2. Most of you say no, but there is always some faggot that says SCOTUS will unblock it. Why would that be necessary if the answer to 1 is no?

Can you get your shit together and give a straight answer?

Fuck off Bulgarian Mossad user. You're not worth anyone's time. You're just another faggot here 24/7/365 monitoring this board for Israel. What a fucking loser.

>1. Can the courts block emergency powers?
No.
>Why would that be necessary if the answer to 1 is no?
Checks and balances to avoid a dictatorship.

4D CHESS

>Trump declare national emergency to build the wall.

>dems chimpout and sue trump order

>judge rule against trump

>see people i try to stop the shutdown and build the wall but democrats just block my order and we are back to square one.

WE. ARE. GETTING. THE. WALL. A $15bn+ DOLLAR WALL. THE MILITARY IS BUILDING IT. YOU CANNOT STOP THIS. ITS FUCKING DONE.

>1. Can the courts block emergency powers?
Sure, but the military can ignore them
Lawful orders, constitutional exclusion zone and such
And not everyone has the same opinion, get over it and let the government fight to figure out what its job is

Checked

Lol?

Here go one says NO the other says YES. The NO even days checks and balances.... why would that be possible in a no answer? Seriously dudes... one straight answer.

>vox media is an authoritative source on laws

Attached: 1537252403837.jpg (326x346, 38K)

>Lol?
HEY KIKE. WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID? Jesus Christ, you've been here for years now and you still stick out like a sore thumb. Guess why? Israelis have no souls and you aren't even a human being. You're a subhuman.

He's joking retard

My family and I had a small business selling and putting up metal buildings in the Midwest for the last 9 years. Without blog posting too much basically the last 3 years we made less money than the last but payed loads more in taxes despite having write offs. We work seasonally so despite our employees only working 5-6 months we still have to pay insanely high workers comp regardless the other 6 months even though we technically have no workers on top of unemployment as well even if no one draws any. Last year we got an audit out of nowhere and had to pay more again because they said so. We work 99% with farmers and when they have bad years so do we. We need insurances and licenses but then a few years ago these faggot Hutterites showed up and undercut the entire business, doing everything for near nothing because they don't need a license or insurances or even pay their "workers." We ended the year with not even enough money to by until spring and had a deal with the IRS to make payments on taxes but now with the shutdown they sent a letter and demanded full payment immediately. We called a contracting friend of ours to see if we could do drywall to maybe hold us over and he said yes, but his exact words were "You can get work user, but I bid out at .25c per square foot. The Mexicans have it cornered for the next 200 miles so you won't make any money if you do." We're already in debt and next year doesn't look much better so after being bled by thr govt. it's either take out another loan and maybe still fail or just close up. We closed today and I watched my father cry. He's the most honest, best man I know. I want to fight. I want to fight for all of us.

A-user wtf are you ok?

Yes, I'm perfectly fine. It seem like what I'm posting is making you neurotic as fuck though. That's what happens when you're a mentally ill inbred israeli with no soul. You're cowards and full of fear and once exposed you don't know what to do. Because you're weak. Mentally and physically.

I mean... what gave me up? Tell me, so thatI can perform my infiltration job better in the future.

You think I have a checklist? It's something intrinsic. An intuition that never fails. Mostly because you're just organic robots who do the same thing all the time and you never learn. You have no souls.

The only national emergency is allowing this retard to run our country

Well fuck... I'll tell this to Mr. Silverstein and ask for new instruction and behavior patterns to follow. Thanks user! You ensured we will perfect the shilling craft soon!

>soon
Israel will die before May.

Someone tell me what is WWG1WGO? Something Q related?

Attached: 36bf0453-33c2-401b-b6d5-0d620c3be7f9.png (1600x900, 872K)

Shit dude I am sorry. Good luck to you and your family.

kek

Not an argument

WWG1WGA
where we go one, we go all
yes its a Qanon thing

>trump is going to declare a national emergency
>hillary is going to prison
>pizzagate is real

Attached: 5512521215.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Thanks brother. Same to you and yours.

>CAN THE POTUS DECLARE A STATE OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY?

Attached: dfsas.png (349x574, 10K)

Taking out a loan and hoping for the best would have just got you into more debt. You got squeezed every which way then got undercut by ethnic cartels that have no issues with not paying taxes or any other required expenses. It wasn't going to get any better.

Hope you're not an individualist after this. This is what happens to the individual when up against collectives.

Attached: 1537220957405.png (638x992, 381K)

What are the consequences of declaring a national emergency?

Why don't Americans use their second amendment rights and round up all traitors and shoot them?

You boomers are a fucking cancer on this board. Go back to the fucking /ptg/, people who don't have schizophrenia are trying to speak. Non american anons can't even ask a fucking question now? What the fuck is wrong you boomers?

>You boomers are a fucking cancer on this board. Go back to the fucking /ptg/, people who don't have schizophrenia are trying to speak. Non american anons can't even ask a fucking question now? What the fuck is wrong you boomers?
WOMP WOMP AVI. WOMP WOMP.

When was the last time you had your prostate checked? You know that's very important for a man your age.

Attached: 1515890857892.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

Ebin. Simply ebin. When was the last time you had an erection?