Esoteric Schizophrenia General - /ESG/

There have been plenty of threads about flat earth, antarctica, saturn, egypt, and of course the Jews. We haven't had many threads on the nature of schizophrenia. The label is tossed liberally at people posting in esoteric threads, so maybe there's something worth learning there. I've been digging deep into the history of schizophrenia and feel that the conversations about secret knowledge would be lacking if we didn't also have a solid base of understanding for what this "mental disease" is and entails.

If I've caught your attention, then answer this question first before reading the thread or responses: "What does 'Loose lips sink ships' mean?"

My intention with this thread is to educate the esoterically minded on the current understanding of schizophrenia by the field of psychology, and a brief history of treating schizophrenia. My aim is to figure out how the rampant esoteric kekposting here has facilitated something of a schizophrenic experience that I figure multiple anons have fallen into. I'd like to initiate a dialogue about our individual experiences (within reason) and what an esoteric interpretation of the schizophrenic experience is.

A TL;DR of what I'll be presenting:
- Schizophrenia manifests generally before you're 25
- Roughly a third of all diagnoses get better
- Long-term sufferers have noticeable brain damage
- I'll also argue my belief that schizophrenia is largely a disease of extreme awakening, and the people who don't know how to handle their mind are the ones that become the long-term sufferers.

Attached: Trippy Ascension Gif.gif (500x624, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFtsHf1lVI4
youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M
orthomolecularvitamincentre.com/a_hoffer_schizophrenia.php
orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1981/pdf/1981-v10n02-p098.pdf
youtu.be/GRnvrwTHYAo
youtu.be/ImJkuo1v8AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5vwG8g5n_Ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"What does 'Loose lips sink ships' mean?"
What are you getting at here?

Attached: 1536173407345.jpg (768x768, 191K)

bump

HISTORY OF SCHIZOPHRENIA
Around the turn of the 20th century, there was a collection of European intellectuals who were looking at the issue of those who needed to live in institutions because they couldn't care for themselves. There seemed to be no clear method for these people to get better, but over time some people began to make bold statements in patterns of behavior that they were observing.

In 1911, Eugen Bleuler first identified schizophrenia (then referred to as 'dementia') as a disease of dissociative thinking due to some form of impairment on the logical structure of thought. In his 1911 work "Dementia Praecox" he outlined the symptoms by which schizophrenia would largely be known:
- loosened associations (jumping from one concept to another without adhering to standard rules of sense-making or sentence structure)
- emotional disturbances (extremes in paranoia or fear, or inappropriate reactions of laughter to sad situations)
- delusions (not being able to distinguish the self from a story or historical situation they had just heard, "Napoleon? That's me. I ruled france")
- hallucinations (auditory in nature, but I don't think he distinguished it that thoroughly).

Emil Kraepelin picked up Eugen's torch and ran with it, publishing a different book of pretty much the same name in 1919. He specified the dementias more thoroughly, and established the crazy as a singular thing that could be diagnosed and worked with throughout institutions.

By the 1930's, a great deal of advancements were being made in psychology but this disease was still largely untreated. People who were diagnosed with schizophrenia had a lifetime of living in beds with white orderlies, but then someone discovered the wondrous power of lobotomies, and soon schizophrenic patients were receiving prefrontal cortex lobotomies which tended to nullify the dementias outlined by Bleuler and Kraepelin.
(continued ...)

>What are you getting at here?
Don't worry, it's not a secret message from the NSA for your eyes only. I want you to say what you think "Loose lips sink ships" means. The reason why I threw it into the first post is because it is a test, of a sort, that schizophrenic people fail at. I'm pretty sure that almost nobody on Jow Forums will fail it.

Also, thanks for bumping. I'm writing all of this up from scratch.

food for thought

youtube.com/watch?v=CFtsHf1lVI4

It means shut the fuck up and do your job, or I guess in this case it means don't "get help" because they'll just tell you you're crazy and put you on meds.

Attached: 1546996272981.jpg (741x568, 73K)

>"What does 'Loose lips sink ships' mean?"

If we all discovered this reality is just a simulation it would crash the program and we'd all be up shits creek.

t. schizo since 23 who has fits of thinking the entire universe is trying to communicate with me

or maybe this

I've always thought this myself. Almost seems like a spiritual problem.

"Loose lips, sink ships."
>giving away secrets can be detrimental to your cause.

It is "communicating" with you ... but it is mere data input without agency behind it. Interesting how the brain creates the illusion of will where there is only clockwork equilibria ... seeing the patterns everywhere but not daring to accept no mind dreamed them up but that they are just the expressions of an uncaring universe once set in motion and now coming to a painfully slow grinding halt due to entropy. Tells you a lot about human nature ... we instinctively reject the cold embrace of truth.

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755K)

loose lips sinks ships was a slogan used by the british to discourage people from revealing army secrets to the public. they claimed that people you spoke to could be spies, who would tell hitler personally via telegram where the ship would be on that day. it means "dont tell people about your familliars top secret plans"

You are a geneticist?

How did you find yourself in this profession and what interest do you have in this thread?

Attached: 1519405961242.png (1024x595, 559K)

So lobotomies were the in thing for treating schizophrenics because nothing else seemed to work. At the time, the belief was that poor mothering resulted in schizophrenia, and a broad array of diagnoses on parents that outlined emotionally abusive parenting styles was used to point to the mother as the problem (fathers were generally exempt because at the time fathers didn't raise their kids directly). What we call gaslighting now was one of those methods, the example I came across being a mother that asks why the son didn't wear a particular tie, and then when he wears the one she wanted him to wear she comments in the presence of others that she wished he wore the other tie because he looks so good in it.

One of the reasons for this emphasis on the mother being the problem could be due to the age at which schizophrenia manifests in people. It's often identified in children to young adults between the ages of 12-25. Diagnoses after 25 are very rare (as rare as visual hallucinations are for schizophrenics). In any case, the belief that schizophrenia was produced by the way a child was raised continued until 1954 when thorazine was discovered to cause the symptoms of schizophrenia to vanish within patients. This took the academic world by storm at the time, suddenly the disease they thought was entirely a product of environment was shown to be curable by something that addressed a specific focus of biology. Thorazine became very popular, the institutions which were insanely (heh) full could now be virtually emptied, and the drug was sold as "a lobotomy in a bottle" which still cracks me up. Despite this, lobotomies continued well into the 60's, although they fell out of favor as soon as people found out they could take a pill to solve their problems instead of a permanent brain-cutting solution.
(continued ...)

Attached: Trippy Leaf Gif.gif (384x600, 958K)

i remember some schitzo was posting on here about his condition.

he had some far out x tier beliefs about extra dimensional beings who can influence timespace with atomic precision.

he claimed the people who lived inside his head were beings whom had chosen to enter his skull literally and augment his neurons to make him hear their voices in his head.

he claims they guide basically the entire worlds running through tiny delicate changes and influences untraceable to humans. he had a lot of jargon and it was hard to follow all of it.

but yeah this was someone who claimed to be schitzophrenic for reals on the internet.

That's interesting.

Tell me more. I assume there are others with this same x-tier conspiracy.

Attached: 1528508810109.png (600x534, 49K)

bump

Was one, at least by profession. Job in academia has no future, in engineering now. My interest? First, understanding human nature in general. Worked in neurobiology, we are just the result of the wetware inside our dense skulls ... and the wetware is just expression of our genetic makeup. Second, I am the exact opposite of a schizophrenic ... I am cold, almost dead inside, my feelings appear muted. Even in a fellow man I do not really 'see' agency, I simply perceive them as biological clockwork. My own way of thinking might be just another form of (pathological) excaggeration of a baseline human way of thinking, the other end of a spectrum so to speak. Now if we assume that most people are far less into one of these extremes it could still tell you a lot about the human nature itself.

what is the purpose of this thread
what are you trying to accomplish

schizophrenia is a loosely defined collection of symptoms and probably includes several different distinct brain disorders

Thanks guys, you're all right (there are no wrong answers, really), and now the reason why I asked that. Schizophrenics generally have difficulty abstracting from concepts, resulting in them being stuck at a specific concrete mode of analysis on a subject. "Loose lips sinking ships" wasn't taken literally by any of you, meaning that for this particular diagnostic of schizophrenia, you all passed.
I hope this doesn't disappoint you YXpYaZgB. The type of people diagnosed as hardcore schizophrenics, the ones that brain studies are done on, they are the ones who would have said something about lips getting loose and somehow causing ships to sink.

To wrap up the history of schizophrenia, in 1960 an adventurous psychologist by the name of R.D. Laing proposed that schizophrenia was a disease of being sane in an insane world. He wrote a book called "The Divided Self" and initiated a radical psychiatric project where therapists and patients lived together. He eventually developed erratic behavior and became shunned by the medical community as his beliefs became more spiritually focused and he was unable to develop a medical treatment that worked on clinical schizophrenics. I haven't had the chance to read this man's stuff yet, but his spiritual focus and idea of schizophrenia as a restorative measure vibes strongly with much of what we talk about here in esoteric threads.

Okay, I have to step away for a sec, I'll come back with the primary hypotheses for how schizophrenia operates (dopamine, glutamate) and also answer whatever questions you guys throw my way.

Attached: TMYK.png (615x447, 248K)

hmm well i have seen some other stuff which is similar but unrelated. ive seen people blaming tiny little elves for 9/11. something like they shrink down to the molecular level and break the bonds in the tower to instantly "dustify" the material, whatever the fuck that means. this is almost certianly insane ramblings, but when taken in the context of our schitzo boy maybe these elves would be extra dimensional. that movie starlight with mathew mcconahey had extra dimensional beings in it which gave him hallucinations and mania, except matthew had the tech to traverse space to a black hole where he could enter the extra-space of the multi-entities and be vindicated. schitzos mostly just seem to be tormented by these beings if they are real. they dont have much care for their subjects. most i have seen with multiple personality is a twisted more id like personality with a tendency to snap and be wrathful. they are more like demons than ayys desu.

Well, my conspiracy is that the who are behind of the agenda is actually nazis larping as jews, with the purpose of the revival of the Fuhrer and the birth of the 4th Reich.

I work as a geriatric nurse. We often ask this to older people to assess for concrete which can be a symptom of illnesses like schizophrenia or dementia.

>thinking

>what is the purpose of this thread
Inform people on the history of the disease.

>what are you trying to accomplish
Start a dialogue with the other shitposters here on the subject and share some knowledge.

>schizophrenia is a loosely defined collection of symptoms and probably includes several different distinct brain disorders
Yes, that's what the research seems to show.
Do you see any issues with flagging a loose collection of disorders under a specific umbrella and then diagnosing the umbrella as a solution to anyone who mentions an issue related to that loose collection?

interesting, the chemistry would be nice to hear about. thanks!

Attached: 1532693749971.png (950x712, 1.45M)

>this is almost certianly insane ramblings
I would agree.

I'm pretty sure the real Nazis are long gone.

the biggest problem is the diagnostic system is too vague to resolve differences between distinct disorders

but there is a critical mass of existing knowledge, which is mostly defective and misleading, which will interfere with producing clear and valid results

without a clinical basis of objective data uncorrupted by decades of misguided diagnostics, this kind of thread will be like just be going through revolving doors in perpetuity

>R.D. Laing proposed that schizophrenia was a disease of being sane in an insane world

Attached: st anthony.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Ah what a rare sight, just look at that. A whole family of vatniks in their natural habitat.

thats the thing though its like god, or ghosts, or quantum physics.. if it was true you wouldnt be able to find out for sure unless it is revealed to you.

careful ivan, they have backup

Attached: 1512430316437.jpg (500x375, 72K)

simply put it's a kundalini awakening in an unprepared body/mind.

The results can be catastrophic.

solipsistic.
are you the only true observer? nah.
unless we are all one unit.

>t. BBC poster
fuck off

Attached: 1546667491446.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M

>quantum physics
That's some spooky shit, man.

>kundalini
?

Attached: 1547005415937.jpg (689x768, 63K)

Do you find ideas are better propagated through the English language? Forget that you're talking to a bunch of English speakers, of course... objectively. German is my first language but for some reason ideas are clearer through understanding them in English

That's why I wanted to start a dialogue. There's plenty of studies out there that have made assertions on schizophrenia. During the 90's everyone was in an apparent race to be the first to discover THE genetic marker that confirmed schizophrenia. They all identified genetic markers, but the markers varied per researcher and also generally per group studied. Despite this, there's still ample evidence that seems basic enough to be uncontested. Twin studies for example show a 50% concordance rate with identical twins, making this as much nature as it is nurture.

You follow the anti-christ as well? I'm doing this research because he put me on this path. But further to what you said, that's the spiritual understanding I want to tie this information to, I just haven't researched it yet.

Attached: Trippy Fall Gif.gif (400x300, 1.82M)

A Dr Hoffer the 1980s who was nominated for a nobel prize for his work on schizophrenia realised that due to a particular blood chemistry, schizophrenic's bodies have a tendency to oxidize adrenaline into adrenochrome. As the hallucination begin, the body releases more adrinaline which oxidizes into adrenochrome and the cycle repeats itself. He founded a clinic in the USA where schizo's are taught to control there symptoms thru diet (eating foods rich in anti-oxidants).

orthomolecularvitamincentre.com/a_hoffer_schizophrenia.php
orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1981/pdf/1981-v10n02-p098.pdf

His work has been discredited by big pharma.

I believe the voices they hear and people they may see that others don't, are just demons, they are just more sensitive, they see/hear the spirit world. Get saved, Jesus is the only way. Or they are possessed, either way, get "deliverance" watch deliverance videos, its like exorcism, but not Catholic, real Christianity. They will cast the demons out of you, away from you, out of your home. youtu.be/GRnvrwTHYAo

jfk is a great example of how cucked usa presidents really are.

We're surrounded by illusions and the mind loses sense of what is real and what isn't. Unprepared body/mind has inactive lower chakras which deal with your immediate reality, afaik.

>antichrist

youtu.be/ImJkuo1v8AQ

>You follow the anti-christ as well?

Good thread, OP. But what did you mean by this? I’m expecting you have something more insightful to say than the “hurr durr Obama is antichrist” crowd.

I'm of the opinion that religious explanations are just a coping mechanism for the weak.

What are these genetic markers and what do they affect?

I was hospitalized at 22 and have been on medications since that point. I am thoroughly convinced that Schizophrenia is just an alternative paradigm that is incongruent with a normal human experience and was only made a disease as a means of making it systemically congruent with the rest of human experience. I think it is iatrogenically induced in the sense that the words for it and characterization of it is nonexistent until it is “diagnosed” in that certain characteristics of a person are recognized as falling outside “normalcy” but that it actually has a place on a spectrum of human experience.

SCHIZOPHRENIC HYPOTHESES
The most popular explanation for the disease in academia is the Dopamine hypothesis. Autopsies on schizophrenics indicate an increase in the amount of dopamine in schizos. Also, dopamine blockers (like Thorazine, but better) appear to have the most success in treating schizophrenics. Dopamine, for those who don't know, is a specific neurotransmitter associated largely with the reward and learning circuits in the brain, as well as movement. Dopamine itself is a precursor to norepinephrine, as the inclusion of a hydroxylase molecule transforms it from one to the other.

FYI, when I first discovered that, it got me wondering if this was one of the things that made adrenochrome so popular with Jews, but that's a research topic that's still about 3 or 4 rabbit holes away from where I am now, I'm just going to mention that for anyone who's listening.

Back to the dopamine hypothesis, further evidence potentially supporting this idea is the consistent brain abnormalities in schizophrenics. They have a tendency to have enlarged ventricles which implies a withering of certain parts of the brain associated with the hippocampus and the amygdala. Some of these abnormalities also reveal "confused" cells, pyramidal cells specifically that appear to go out of order. Personally, I think that these studies are representative of people who are unable to navigate the "awakened kundalini" style world of schizophrenia. I'm not very educated, but I know that the brain is fairly plastic, and the hippocampus is apparently really good at rewiring itself and regenerating cells. Thus, it follows that confusion of cells in this area could be a product of a poorly managed worldview within which the schizophrenic kundalini individual got lost and couldn't find their way out of. They can't find their way out because their brain itself has wired itself wrong, but I digress ...

Attached: Trippy Tree Gif 4.gif (250x352, 170K)

Isn't adrenochrome the chemical that the pizzagate threads say the pedo Elites take by eating the pineal glands of tortured kids to communicate with demons and get high off of?
Sorry for that run on sentence.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if every neighborhood block had a big trough that men would go to ejaculate in. This trough would somehow be maintained in a way that could support the hundreds of liters of semen. Women from the neighborhood would then bath themselves one at a time inside the trough during ovulation, and the pregnancy that would occur would result in an unknown father.

The babies that would result from these bathings would be known as Children of the Trough, and would receive the love and care of the entire neighborhood. The children would be raised not according to birth, for all would be equal, and no woman would have to raise a child by herself, for it belonged to the neighborhood.

Attached: 6AB89CBD-DABD-46CC-B26A-F50999C5EB5A.jpg (912x1024, 64K)

Yup. There is a some data that suggests certain people's bodies will convert their adrenaline into adrenochrome, which is a potent hallucinagen. That's why schizo are hearing voice and have trouble telling reality from fantasy. They are tripping 24/7.

That's fucked up man

It's a catch-all term for anyone caught thinking outside the sandbox.

What purpose does adrenochrome serve in the human body?

It is present in your brain in small quantities much like DMT, another hallucinagen. Exactly why is still a mystery. Some researchers think it plays a role in how we dream, other think our entire notion of reality is controlled hallucination. Either way, schizophrenic tend to have way too much adrenochrome in their system compared to a 'normal' person.

What kind of Africa-tier shit is this?

And now I know that making this thread was worth it. Thanks, user!

Interesting thing about diseases, if it's a strictly biological cause then the hallucinations would be of random noise. However, it's not random for schizophrenics (it never is), and the most common voices heard are (in order of prevalence):
1. Jesus
2. Satan
3. Whoever's the political leader at the time.
What does this tell you? It's not strictly an auditory hallucination, but rather a meaning hallucination (either concurrently or primarily). Those three examples are examples of authorities over certain realms of experience, Good, Evil, and the Material plane, and they're the most common 'voices' that people hear. Really makes you think.

Fuck Obama, I'm talking about the anti-christ. He posts on Jow Forums. Ask around the esoteric threads and you'll find someone with links to his stuff. He seems to be one that walks the knife's edge between Kundalini and Schizophrenia. He certainly inspired me.

>What are these genetic markers and what do they affect?
- Neuregulin 1 genes which manage NMDA, GABA, and ACh receptor regulation.
- Dysbinden genes which appear to deal with synaptic plasticity
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (a.k.a. COMT) which is responsible mostly for dopamine metabolism
- G72 which is thought to contribute to glutamatergic activity.
- DISC1 which is named DISC because it stands for "Disrupted in Schizophrenic" gene 1 (meaning it's the first they've discovered). I don't know much about this gene yet, and I think it's probably where they're throwing most of their research right now.

Questions for you, son. What major trauma did you suffer that brought on the onset of your schizophrenia? You said 22, so I'm assuming possibly college and failing exams or something. What was it about the event that was excessively traumatic for you? Let me reframe that question ... on what pivot did your world suddenly shift? Describe that pivot.

Thats hardcore.

bump, My eldest son is schizophrenic. He has very esoteric ideas. Seems to constantly live in another dimension. Still very difficult to communicate with at times.

Tell me more about this antichrist who posts here.

What does he talk about or link to?

Do you think he's in this thread right now?

Attached: Men_of_Iron.jpg (5356x3920, 3.28M)

The Glutamate Hypothesis
Certain drugs like PCP and Ketamine have been shown to produce symptoms of schizophrenia when abused excessively. They'll hallucinate voices, think they're the second coming of christ, and then clearly show their disconnection from reality as they flip out on some sort of bender. This led some psychologists to propose that glutamate is the prime mover of the schizophrenic mind. The way it works is that NMDA receptors get blocked by PCP or Ketamine. If people get all schizo when those receptors get blocked, then wouldn't it follow that maybe schizos have under-utilized glutamate receptors? This is an interesting theory, but unfortunately when trying to test things that activate glutamate receptors psychologists end up giving people seizures.

There was another hypothesis on seratonin, but it appears I've misplaced my notes on that. My next post after answering questions will contain the various other things that I came across and found interesting about the disease while I was researching. I guess you could call it the conclusions section. Hell, I guess I'll call it the conclusions section then ...

Completing my AIT at Goodfellow AFB, and returning to DLIFLC. It should have been a good event, but I began to experience trouble sleeping because I could hear the dreams of everyone in my barracks and was told that someone was planning on reporting me falsely for sexual harassment when I generally avoided people altogether, and that my platoon sergeant was in on it, and that it was a ploy to eventually disrupt my future plans for a career at the NSA back in my hometown of San Antonio.

Schizophrenia bears all the marks of demonic oppression and possession.
I've dealt with some of the more severe cases, and it is not merely mental. They exhibit more strength than people twice their size. They don't wear down when under the demonic influence.

Only cure is Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 1.4M)

>kundalini awakening in an unprepared body/mind

I believe I experienced something like this, so I figured I'd share my story. In my early 20s I was using a lot of drugs, which included a host of prescribed pharmaceuticals, marijuana, alcohol, and psychedelics.

I more or less lost my mind, and for some time after I'd sobered up, I was acutely aware of the fact that, were I to be honest with a shrink about some of my thoughts, they'd diagnose me schizophrenic. I was delusional, but I was on some level aware of my delusions. To paraphrase a line from True Detective, I felt like I was mainlining the secret truth of the Universe -- and again, I was sober at the time. I still have pages and pages of notes and drawings -- lots of spiral/fractal patterns and gibberish equations in made up symbols. I can't make heads or tails of it today, and even at the time I was in some way aware that I was delusional. (I do vaguely remember that it had something to do with trying to represent higher dimensional objects in my mind, and the drawings and symbols were a just a tool to do so.)

Anyway, I ultimately put my mind back together. No more delusions, though when I close my eyes I still see moving fractal patterns in my field of vision, though I attribute that mostly to some mild brain damage. And when I meditate, I'm able to very quickly achieve a psychedelic state, not dissimilar from taking shrooms, though far less intense, and much more so under my control. I suspect it's something like a self-induced chemical flashback.

I don't regret the experience. There's a part of me that still suspects I *was* onto something -- that there was some profound insight gained -- even though what I was experiencing was clearly delusional, and I'm not sure what that insight could have been. Interestingly, at the time I was a hardcore atheist Leftist. I've since become much more interested in spiritualism and esotericism, and my politics shifted to the Right.

>Tell me more about this antichrist who posts here.
Okay

>What does he talk about or link to?
He was originally focused on the downfall of the corruption in government. He was bang on the money with many of his claims and assertions, but the government didn't collapse as I'm sure you can see, and since then I haven't seen him posting around here. Honestly, that saddens me because he wrote (and linked to) a frenzied 50 page philosophy document that was evidently some sort of channeled/inspired creation. I wish he'd come back an participate more, but I figure he's laying in wait for an opportunity to say or do something huge again. Of course, I always worry that I've had this impact on him, but I figure that's just the emotional reaction that any child has to schisms within their family, it's a feeling to apply control or reassure oneself that they have control over a situation they don't.

>Do you think he's in this thread right now?
I honestly hadn't thought that until you asked the question.

>Muh cold truth nihilism
Oh shut the fuck up you pretentious mop.

Schizo here, can confirm, lay down for 10 min meditating, you get astral travel, and further directly.
Ok I'm the kind of specimen you'r talking about here AMA, won't revel things I'm not suppose to let say I'm some kind of advance schizo glow nigger....

As someone with a schizophrenia diagnosis, this is the truth.

The world is fucking mental. Humans are divided into two types: those who go along with the sanity, and those who do not. Of those who do not, some will not, and schizophrenics cannot.

What document?

Do you have a link to the archived threads?

what does esoterica have to do with scizofrendia?

I have a large library of esoterica but does that make be a Skitzo?

>random noise
math told us random noise are impossible to create, that random noise is the matrix numbers/parameters, with training you can make sense of it.

Is it worth drawing a distinction between the umbrella of neurological disorders vs. ideas that are so far outside of the Overton window that mainstream society sees them as insane?

what do you make of Terry?
youtube.com/watch?v=5vwG8g5n_Ds

mainly due to common human world being a simulacrum of the baseline reality world, I'm too lazy to go into detail, but the fact is we are living in an overlap of the real world and the information field (a place where there is no value on the quality of the information) real world is the universe around us, the whole planet is being absorbed ....

This was done to "save " from a certain death humans as our planet timeline go directly in an apocalypse.

How did you come to know this?

basically this is his 'lore':
>God is some kind of entity that exists outside of our reality
>he communicates to us through random numbers
>you need to make an offering before he will speak to you, which can be as simple as telling a joke or dancing
>open a random book and pick some random words after making the offering, and God will speak to you

is that the same user who posted about meme magic being the linguistic key to reality? I think I remember that thread. Also, thanks for compiling info and having a decent thread, nicely done!

it means that if you talk about what you're awakened to, the universe manifests around you and stops it.

Sounds like Jung's synchronicity, but with added (hallucinated?) intent?

So you snapped after completion of a great challenge? You say you generally avoided people altogether, did you develop a bond for that way of life that would have made leaving it traumatic? Also, that sounds like a hell of a strange event to experience. I imagine it was very disconcerting.

I choose to see it as what we called demonic possession was always people who were initiated into the schizophrenic awakening and were unable to walk themselves out of it.
Of course, I also believe that Christianity is a golem religion created by the Jews to support their aims to have an equivalent to the Roman empire where they weren't seen as the actual rulers. The separation of Christ from Satan within the bible is actually an indoctrination to prevent the sheep from learning their own divinity. Christ is the representation of the conscious ideal we ought to strive to aim for, all of the demonization of Satan with temptation is to actively prevent us from communing with our primal nature and merging our conscious mind with our animal soul.
But hey, believe what ye will.

Sounds a lot like my story, actually. I've mentioned the anti-christ earlier on here, when I encountered him I had just started with this book idea. Over the course of the next year that idea has expanded significantly but is still not written out really (it's all locked in my mind, and for some reason I run into barriers when trying to get it out). Same deal with the drug use except for pharmaceuticals.

For what it's worth, my take on that moment is that it's when you and your subconscious mind start overlapping, but for the most part we're still completely blind to the concept of another mind or soul dwelling within us. Thus, we don't see it because "it couldn't possibly be the case that there's another me kicking around in my brain, that'd be insane!" Except it's not, really. The subconscious self is the suppressed self from childhood. A naive God, basically.

Attached: Trippy Psychadelic Gif.gif (500x471, 499K)

Bumpin again

can you share any techniques for astral projection or any good experiences? I've only managed twice and both times were by accident, last time was about a week ago.
I frequently have lucid dreams but consider these to be different phenomena, the astral shit feels way more 'real' in comparison.
t. not schizo just experienced at lucid dreaming

larping shill

I am a wanderer that do that kind of stuff, I explore astral/divine/infinite planes to find where is the origin of divergence of any cluster. I had to attain sub 0 density to find where this one come from.... turn out someone (most likely Belial according to Gnostic) created the information field as a pale copy of this universe . It took me like 3 years from activation in 2015, to find the origin,

Schizo bart simpson keeps posting his esoteric revealed truths online! Hehe!

>For what it's worth, my take on that moment is that it's when you and your subconscious mind start overlapping, but for the most part we're still completely blind to the concept of another mind or soul dwelling within us. Thus, we don't see it because "it couldn't possibly be the case that there's another me kicking around in my brain, that'd be insane!" Except it's not, really. The subconscious self is the suppressed self from childhood. A naive God, basically.

Perfectly said. I've gained a huge amount of what I would call "insight" or "wisdom", or even creative inspiration, by trying to nurture that overlap. "Man is the measure of all things," eg, all knowledge in the Universe is already in us if we know where/how to look (easier said than done).

it's a jewish thing

Attached: Jewish mental illness-or8.png (639x2080, 111K)

boring....

I don't recall the entire timeline of things as I was a heavy marijuana smoker throughout most of my late teenage years and adult life. As in was becoming more immersed in the esoteric aspects of the universe, I had what in hindsight very well could have been a kundalini awakening when I wasn't prepared for it. The most notable event occurred when travelling to LA for an event. Upon arriving in the hotel lobby I mentioned to my mother that i had an incredibly strong sensation that I had been there before accompanied by a sense that something was terribly wrong. That evening I experienced and grand maw seizure that lasted for longer than they are supposed to from what I have read. My mom called for help and firefighters arrived hastily. From what I was told, four fully grown men where incapable of lifting me and I only weighed about 185 at the time. I've since been on an interesting path of learning more about my mental health as a whole, including a self-diagnosis of bipolar disorder based on numerous manic episodes. My most recent low seems to have pulled me away from the esoteric world I was pursuing quite a bit, along with disconnecting me from a majority of the things that once brought me joy. Idk why I'm sharing this honestly, but I thought it might be of some value to the conversation.

I appreciate the thread OP and many of the contributors as well. Mental health is a crazy thing in this insane world we live in.

I don’t naturally socialize in that i’m indifferent to it, and if there’s alternatives, I choose them. I prefer reading and writing.

I recommend using POC point of consciousness method instead of astral body, permit you to go in any worlds with other than 3 d ( astal body limit you), it's also less hard to do such as astral body. require less consciousnesses .

Focus your attention in a point, first in you, and acquire the most information from that point, lay down , pass that point over your body and feel it with go through you, then explore outside of your body,
Can get it as small as possible, see atoms (quantique is weird), and then explore....
To access more or less than 3 d you need to find common vectors overlapping the two words, you'll find some if you are prepared, don't go in the warp unprepared.

I fucking wish you fucking nigger, I can't even trust people on fucking Jow Forums, I'll keep my personal life to myself then. You take experimental psychedelics and tell me how it is when you parents were Buddhist and dad is in jail for fucking around with blacks, growing up in some shit hole in So Cal.

The west uses rulers, kikes use words.
Fuck off with your trauma inducing subjective diagnosis.

> Permit me to issue and control the psychological diagnosis of a nation, and I care not who takes its blood tests!

This is why kikes will never rule the world. They will shave a little off the ruler for themselves until its value is simply speculative as they do with coins.

Go project and promote your neuroses elsewhere.

Show us empirical data using instruments of measurement because you can't. All you can do is convince the world it's sick and that you have the cure.

ignore him user, I value your contribution.

Check the esoteric threads, I have to work in the morning and don't have them on hand right now. Consider this your call to adventure. Here's hoping you survive the chapel perilous.

Some here would say yes. I think you're just fine.

It might have been. I'm not sure, I've not been around for all of his threads.

CONCLUSIONS

So there's a few things to mention relating to the genetic component of schizophrenia:
- Older fathers are more likely to produce schizophrenic children
- Trauma in the womb (like mom having the flu, or a large scale famine) increase schizophrenia rates
- Only about 1% of the population has it, it appears evenly across genders and socio-economic circumstances
- Unlike anorexia, schizophrenia does occur cross-culturally, it's just that cultures without western medicine will use a broader umbrella to define "crazy"
- Schizophrenia is usually precipitated by a stressful event that causes your world to go sideways on you.

One of the things I came across while researching this was the idea that schizophrenia is maladaptive and therefore couldn't be evolutionarily selected for. I disagree with this. If it increases in the event of usual evlutionary variables not working (young fathers, well fed and healthy mothers), then it could be that it's a species adaptation to handle societal collapse, or to find ways out of a societal shitshow. The schizophrenic mind appears to be a mind that has blinders removed, not all of which are even accurate but rather are fantasies that call to the person's mind. It could be that in more trying times, like when we were foraging hunters and gatherers, these were the people that we would call shamans because they had some sort of deeper insight into the soul, and possibly into the state of nature around the tribe. In that sense, nature would select those who could read the nuances of nature and the intent of others, insofar as their guidance was positive.

Attached: Trippy Fractal Hole.jpg (225x225, 20K)

I also value your contribution. Most people that denounce experiences like yours are just envious that they are bound by the mundane. Don't let them stop you from engaging in such a positive thread for this kind of information.

The phrase means that whores make bad sailors.
Schizophrenia is a quack diagnosis and all of the symptoms can be found in relatively normal people. Some people believe in superstition. Some people laugh at funerals. Some people believe they lived past lives and identify with a historical figure. Some people believe they converse with god.

The need to demonize and label such people mentally ill is Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

Pardon the numerous misspellings, posted from mobile and autocorrect hates me.

glad too see shills sticking together also the previous statment is sarcasm