Be Sweden

>Be Sweden
>Decendants of The strongest vikings
>Conquered both Denmark, Norway & The roman empire
>Pol being The contrarian has picked up arms against The Swedes and now hates them
>But ill have you know this pol

We swedes are The mighties people on Earth all of European nations and Peoples has fallen to us Ancient goths conquering The middle east and greece åt Its prime

Some neckbeards on pol aint no challenge to me

Attached: ladda ned (2).jpg (284x177, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_tribes_in_Thrace_and_Dacia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

North europe domination

Attached: Namnlos.png (362x403, 50K)

Lands conquered by Swedes throughout The ages

Attached: Conquests_of_Goths_and_Svear.png (1288x1022, 735K)

If you compare these conquests with our neighboors we quickly come to realize The Swedes did The Most work

Attached: testmap.jpg (4696x5384, 1.35M)

Yeah and? What use does "We wuz Vikings and shiet" do you if you won't be a country in 20 years?

Attached: 1542114422192.jpg (511x564, 25K)

Stop reading Fox news kid

Sweden will endure and live to conquere America aswell

And we won't be a country in fifty, whites will be gone in 2020, point of no return. There is no hope, infighting and smugness is useless.

It's ok my swedish friend Denial is on the path to acceptance.

You're being hyperbolic, there will be white Americans until at least 2050. We haven't reached Race War levels and won't for a while.

Attached: 1541852043510.png (1110x1080, 912K)

Whites aren't outbirthing the mudslimes, and by 2020 that will likely be even worse than it is now. Zoomers are going to fall for the racemix meme.

While yeah, brown people are out birthing us, Race Mixing isn't as big of an issue as this board makes it out to be. It's just a talking point against Americans, it's will be identical (Or worse) in Europe within our lifetime. Which while is a loss for greater civilization, unless we plan on sending the 101st into Europe and set a continental puppet state, not much we can do.

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (921x519, 29K)

Protect your women and children, then.

Race mixing is low, but I'm afraid in the kiked new generation it will be encouraged more. Maybe I should be more optimistic.

Lies here

Silence finn

Begone satan you horrible liar

Your Women are 10x worse than ours

Infact OUR Women

Are The protected of all civilisation on Earth

As a zoomer myself, I can tell you I haven't found any of my peers (Who are white/male) who have any interest in race mixing, females on the other hand, well, women seem to stay as degenerate from generation to generation. I think it's the single mother household to blame however.

Attached: 1546786920835.png (192x187, 94K)

Attached: 1541836327544.png (884x1086, 719K)

I'm pretty sure the last vestiges of Sweden's viking blood died with Charles XII. As for conquest, I think that might be hard to do with arab cock growing roots in your ass.

You were conquered aswell you little rät

Learn tobpay respect

>OUR Women
You mean imported ones? No swedish girl or woman is safe in your meme country.
Also is right, you are failing miserably.

just ignore this board, they never left their basement

this is coming from an armenoid raperoach non-country

let me guess your rebuttal
>I'M WHITE just not european white
kys shitskin

Attached: 1533045117770.png (303x566, 163K)

>descendants of the strongest vikings
the vikings left your country in search of better and greater things
You're the descendants of the losers who got left behind

Your a Baltic slave and nothing else

Hold your mouth BITCH before i shut it

I am older than you kid

Begone from my thread

Do you really think you are the strongest mate? I'm not a fighter, or macho man, but the only people who make me think twice come from another continent. And even then, it's a mild concern.

More like descendants of your great great grandma getting rape fucked into submission while the Vikings kill you bitch of a great great grandfather right in front of her eyes, same shit is happening now.

No one hates Swedes per se, we just hate your government, (((media))), all of your non-European immigrants and the bullshit propaganda you disseminate. Nothing personal min komplis

You are nothing but a kid

Listen to Me and learn wisdom
I can defeated you with my Little finger

Pathetic people

But I detest you, and The world would be a beter Place when America and The West outside Sweden gets nuked

We will Rule The ashes

Attached: Onedayishouldreallyorganizemyreactionfolder_345befe4f3b25e3a53b2bd82aef124c4.png (1549x894, 86K)

It all started with your conversion i.e. domestication.

Attached: dis.png (675x1295, 705K)

the swedes are a pet project of (((them))), they are trying to destroy swedes because they represent the purest phenotype of whites. It's like cutting the head off the snake of whiteness.
Because sweden has such a small population it will only take a few decades to brazilify it.

There's a reason they're only sending lightbulb-heads to nordic places.

this is mostly made up bullshit
you should be ashamed

I can gain no wisdom from a bror who is blind to his own countries förstörelse

Last I checked a georgian ran the USSR. what was it that sweden did again?

I mean aside from get butt fucked by Russia, Denmark, and the saxons back in 17 18.

Silence heathen and feel The wrath of God upon your soul in everlasting fire

Memeflag

Opinion disregard

Bow down to Me you kid

I will teach you

Attached: 1543676260907-1.jpg (800x850, 245K)

>he's a godfag
>hurr i descendant of viking
you should be ashamed lmao

Repent you fucking zoomers

Hey Golden One.
You are teh homos.
Shutup.

Attached: 01.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Sweden was Denmark's bitch until the British bombarded Copenhagen and weakened the country.

Attached: 998px-Kalmar_Union_ca._1400.svg.png (998x926, 186K)

Let me guess.

Group of immigrants has beaten you yesterday when you coming home from the shopping center. Now you are afraid to go outside?

Every Swede I have encountered was entitled, demanding, and never really contributed back

Not only that you're a bunch of fucking pussies

You guys are literally snowniggers

Sorry bud, have a nigger orgy in Stockholm faggot

>Sven continues to fight a battle long lost
>Less like Waffen SS, more like Volkssturm

Attached: 1546733160878.jpg (539x566, 29K)

Yep, a typical christcuck.
Only brave against their own tribesmen.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10-18-47-51.png (718x810, 255K)

they still are

Sven, Sven, what have we said about sugar for breakfast? It goes up and comes crashing down, that's right.
Give it a few minutes until the sugar rush has settled and re-evaluate your position.

You first

Your greatest king was nothing more than an over glorified mercenary for the French that helped extend the most brutal war in history until the 20th century while this inbred wonder was a turkish loving turbo autist.
Truly of the line of retard pagans who ran away at the sight of any real army!

Attached: d32i9450.jpg (311x418, 80K)

Sven u dont even have an army. Your military strategy is to literally throw a few men on Gotland and wait for America to arrive. You're not even good enough to collect NATO NEET bucks.

>This is it, having viking genes = can't history
you guys literally know shit about who you were and what you did, your way of thinking is the same thing we complain about niggers in italy

>Lands conquered by Swedes throughout The ages
Notice something? Swedes only fight whites.

To the Vulksstorm's credit atleast they were fighting instead of trying to play internet tough guy.

too true, user

Attached: 1543547277106.png (600x600, 349K)

Hey Mohamad. Go fuck yer goat and blow yerself up. Then alla fuck you in buthole heaven faggot.

Attached: 02.jpg (785x1050, 582K)

how is having tough ancestors helping your country now?

>Detta är okej
how many more immigrants enter sweden than babies born (which aren't all white)

In 1964 sweden had a natural increase (birth - death) of 46,000

By 1983 it was 989 (no typo, 3 digits)

By 1999 it was -6553 (negative)

~60,000 migrants a year avg since 1970 = 3million

these numbers include the births but not immigration of the 3 million non-swedes, and the 1-2million muslims which have a massive 5.0+ fertility rate.

Swedes are dying more than giving birth and then the powers that be in sweden immediately move migrants into to space which could let the population breathe. (just like a boa constrictor)

even liberals make fun of swedes

>conquered Denmark
It was the other way around sven.

>The Roman Empire
now I'm really laffin.

>have swedish last name
>these turbo cucks are my distant genetic cousins
>Tfw

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (575x556, 39K)

The swedes conquered Danmark åt The Danes height of power and allways held The Upper hand since

The kalmar union was a marriage between The Svear and The Jutes

The Ruling houses of Scandinavia to be both Svear and Jute

And nothing else

going based on the goths=swedes logic it's not wrong

>implying im muslem

Attached: haram.jpg (720x527, 264K)

Alot of kids in here!

Read The OP! you new kids in The thread

Lol, swedefags.
We on top now nigga!

Attached: norkike.png (715x585, 89K)

>Raid other lands as foreigners
>Foreigners now raid your lands
It comes full circle.

u dont like camel piss I can smell u from here kek haha quacks like a duck

Attached: 03.jpg (360x460, 77K)

swedes didn't raid in greater frequency than anyone else. They're just more renowned for the ferocity and efficacy of their raids rather than trading or colonizing.

All the strong Swedes left and created great things, the ones who stayed because of weakness and cowardice are all that remains of those ancient peoples. thralls and other cowards.

>tfw camel piss junkies are still superior to christcucks

Attached: swedenyes.jpg (649x849, 155K)

need a new counter-reformation

>church isn't working
>let's fix it!
>church isn't working
>let's fix it!
maybe it's the church and this time it doesn't need fixing but to be removed?

Goodamn, Red Ice. I just re-subscribed to RedIcemembers and you still haven't put any new content on since New Years!

>reformation of something that is corrupt at its core itself
miss me with that brainlettery

Attached: kekette.jpg (712x714, 368K)

Alright Sven, you had your little morning thread. Now out you go, work has to be done. Mohammed's children depend on you

>own Scandinavia for sub-50 years
Nothing but the equivalent of letting a sick dog sleep in the bed for a few days.

t. Ruler of Scandinavia

yes removed the church of sweden!

last time i checked the church of sweden didn't exist until foreign entities brought it to their lands

>Pol being The contrarian has picked up arms against The Swedes and now hates them

It is not simply "hate" it is something deeper and recondite.

Sweden you were like the prodigal son of western civilization and now you have abandoned yourself to jewry, faggotry and feminism.

But there is no forgiveness for the prodigal son among whites and so we hope you get totally destroyed by your wickedness and function as an example to your brother EU states.

You will be our Detroit.

Attached: Sverige+ja+the+politician+commends+the+willing+cooperation+of+the_0c627c_6698514.jpg (745x966, 125K)

I hope nobody actually falls for this.

my post here
sums it up, there simply cannot be this level of incompetence from swedish leaders. It is malicious and extranational.

> Tries to have a hot take on european history
> Wrong king in picture

MURICA!!!!!

>conquered denmark
thats where you're wrong kiddo
remember when you where a danish vassal , yeah thats right

this 100 times over

in 10 to 20 years you will go from we wux vikangs to we wuz sandkangs

10 years?
its already happened most of their population isnt even swedish anymore
i was watching live videos of stockholm and goteburn or hoever its spelled and there where niggers everywhere and barely any whites lmao

in 10 to 20 years the transformation will be complete

Mohammed, brother, are you ok? Inshallah, I hope you become healthier in the mind soon.

You used to be relevant, now you're mere washing machine for nigger cocks, a first lamb to die at altar of multiculturalism. Your history doesn"t mean shit when your country doesn't even belong to Swedes anymore, sage.

that's because during the day whites are at work

Alot of shills here i see! Disgraceful

You were gone for like a hour, and this is what you come back with?

Bro, Sven..

Attached: 1540871263072.jpg (1202x900, 87K)

Sitalces wasnt a Goth you absolute retard. He was a native Thracian, genetically identical to other Greeks and native south balkanites.

t. Thracian Greek

Attached: King_Sitalces.gif (293x383, 89K)

Based Christian

>t. pic related
the goodest goy in history

Attached: murichristfat.jpg (625x351, 57K)

Swedes are super feminine compared to Brits

Based.
10/10 would give you eastern Thrace back, but if you renamed Istanbul into Byzantion
>not Cuckstantinople

We wuz Thracekangz.

And now, besides Alex Gustafsson, you're a bunch of faggot commies lol funny how all good things come to an end.

How does this make you feel sven?

Attached: CARLOUSREX.jpg (470x251, 33K)

Agreed

We wuz though.
Sitalces belonged to the Odryssian tribe. That tribe had nothing to do with CeltoGermanic tribes that migrated there in more recent years.

I2a and U5b im indigenous here , proud Greek Thracian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_tribes_in_Thrace_and_Dacia

A Roman City /=/ Roman empire.
>Obviously not Rome.
Though, the attack was a bitch, since they had (Roman iron age) helped you get on your feet from not having proper houses.
At least you felt spooked by our Navy fleet in contrast and just got paid to do some missions. That's cool.

+
>Correction:
I see you attacked more than one City(S), that's even worse.