Who would win?

Who would win?

A $70 billion wall, or a $20 slicey boi from Lowe's?

Attached: 10-wall-hole.w700.h700.jpg (592x592, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JI5whCBV0bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How aree those two staying up in the air? The wall diagram had them all free standing individual poles side by side.

I cant stop thinking about how good your mom sucks dick.

Now 4 bars instead of 2.
Wall wins every time!

Hours spent sawing a hole big enough to shove an infant through.

Literally doesn't slow the flow at all.

Walls are what the Jews do.

Attached: 8777842-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 55K)

panels connecting them at the top

just build a new wall every 4 years.

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg.
Krassenstein kikebros is one of the mods here!

Attached: 1537225099971.png (808x805, 1.28M)

Are you so narrow minded you cant even fathom the wall somehow being connected?

>"The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.
>"The professionals on the border know that a wall system is intended not only to prevent entry, it is intended to defer and to increase the amount of time and effort it takes for one to enter so that we can respond with limited border patrol agents. Even a wall that is being breached is a valuable tool in that it allows us to respond to the attempted illegal entry."

B-b-b-but BLOMPFHHH
Literally KKK walll

Saws cant melt steel beams.

Attached: 1547139890817.jpg (534x410, 59K)

RGB is dead

The real winner is the shitty immigration policy behind it.

What's the point of building a wall when America is already full of beaners? Are the the Jews trying to keep them contained now?

nice meme leaf

Attached: 9A3moG6.jpg (599x554, 80K)

blowtorch?

kek

There's a lot of men coming home from Syria and hopefully the middle east who will need jobs, and I'm sure the border patrol will be hiring. It probably takes a while to cut through those bars and will enough men, shit can get done

Attached: 1546665578123.png (625x605, 47K)

>Walls are what the Jews do.

Thats because 6 million jews live in the usa. USA and Israel were the only two countries to not sign the UN migration pact.

Attached: 1542555150726.png (364x558, 795K)

I personally will chainsaw the fuck out of any shitty fence trump wastes our military's money on. He's such a retard if he thinks illegals will be deterred by a wall. I literally run a company on the border that sells equipment to people in Mexico that helps them cross the fences easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=JI5whCBV0bk

I think you mean the border of Palestine

Attached: 1526531374336.jpg (400x400, 19K)

They're now making the argument that it will simply not work. I doubt they really care if the government wastes a few billion on a wall that doesn't work. They're far too concerned about something that wouldn't have any effect anyway.

>I literally run a company on the border that sells equipment to people in Mexico that helps them cross the fences easier.
Sure you do, fag

Attached: 1546467693877.png (488x446, 316K)

>wastes money
You're a bit late to become fiscally conservative. You had 8 years to demonstrate that. The only reason you'd say that is because you know it would work. Either because you're a useful idiot/npc, or because you understand the democratic party relies on third world immigration for votes because democrat voters fertility rates are lower than republicans. In time that would result in the democratic party being forced to change it's political ideology or never win another election.

Oy Vey

Attached: Israel-Egypt-Barrier.jpg (1300x831, 428K)

thank you.
i'm glad someone understood.

>Yup they just had a diamond tipped blowtorch lying around with a loud as fuck generator to power the damn thing just sitting there in the desert which only took oh say 6 -8 hours to cut through and can be heard from miles away
Yeah the wall is sooo BTFO

Wrong

Anyone know what the material in the middle is? Is it like sand/rock to provide strength?

The $15 an hour ICE agent that shoots the criminal

Plus, how are those beaners carrying several generators, blow torches, industrial power saws, welding masks, and other industrial equipment in a 1200 mile trek from Guatemala to the US border?

>a country full of construction workers doesn’t have any construction equipment laying around

You do know that this was a prototype and not the actual wall they plan to erect? It was designed by previous administration and the claims are that the actual version will be made of much tougher and reliable materials. Many household tools can go through most metals. Files, handsaws, etc. It will just take a hot second to actually get through since you have to cut in two places per bar. I think they should come up with a system to automatically detect when a breach occurs. Run a wire through each pole and when some sort of voltage/current/resistance change happens you know someone is fucking with the pole. You could have periodic 'control' boxes every 5 or 10 miles so you can easily know a pretty approximate location of the breach. Maybe even wider gaps between boxes could still work. But this also requires that power be constantly running through the wall. Lol put some solar panel facilities along it too. But that's just extra money.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-01-10-15-44-59.png (620x193, 81K)

RBG is dead. We killed her.

Attached: F6943FC6-853A-4801-8187-E81433126A5D.jpg (600x800, 211K)

Meme created by a Rus bro a few weeks ago. Memes affecting reality again.

Attached: 1545501316962.png (500x320, 105K)

Lefties don’t understand anything about power tools or physical labor. That’s one the reason’s they are against the wall.

Lie

The south would know a lot about staying up with their family members

Any substance to this or are you a kike trying to poison the well with bullshit?

You clearly have never heard of kick back? I actually hope you try this, oh and put it up on YouTube if you can.

Attached: 1a55a.jpg (467x333, 28K)

THIS!!!!!!!!

Attached: 01AAD6D2-B0DD-4744-B786-2D193B9065F0.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

you realize the blade to cut steel is atleast 30 bucks right? That does not even count the tool.

Now you have to decide how to power it.

Cry more.

Attached: BC1BA8A5-7A77-41B9-BA60-3E12102B61B3.jpg (1024x802, 127K)

Feelings don't care about your facts

Honestly I don't know why we don't just use landmines on the border.

No seriously, i'm not seeing ANY news reports.

I need proof.

Saws cut evenly. Even if the saw was cutting at an angle, it would be a straight even line. That was not sawed.

What if I feel like that's not true?

so the fence, which is less structurally secure than the wall, is even less effective? so then we should definitely spend some money upgrading the effecctiveness than a literally less than innefective fence.

perfect glad you agree.

just gotta find an outlet in the desert sand first right ?
sage retarded threads

Have you ever tried cutting something by hand? The saw's blade can be bent while you cut, and if you accidentally make a curved cut the you have to start cutting in the right direction again. Making a pretty uneven cut. It takes a good amount of practice to cut straight by hand, especially if it's a border wall pole.

steel Panels are made from the flying rocks of Pandora
thats why theyre so expensive

>inb4 batteries

“””reality”””

As uneven as the bottom left though? There's no way. It straight up looks like steel was dripping. This was done by blowtorch.

They took the picture right before the pillars fell

This is the power of american education and muh southern pride.

Nigger where are you going to get a power source from to power said grinder boi

Everyone knows confederate meme flags are Jews

if washington had invaded and annexed the gulf states the saudi kingdom would not exist, and america would be a single ruling empire over the entire world.

washington should have gave a whole field of shits about the middle east.

Portable construction generator, not going to make any more noise then the grinding.

Though if your going to make that much noise i guess you may as well lug a couple of gas bottles and gas axe it.

I honestly question how useful it is to be able to see through the wall when it's this easily defeated. just go reinforced concrete with razor wire and anti-grappling hook top

this seems to be a major justification that keeps cropping up like seeing through the wall is somehow paramount , are guys on dune buggies going to be making rounds on thousands of Ks of wall daily that they MAY pass a section where some beaners are getting through. cant this be handled with automation its not like cameras are expensive, they see further than people can and in the dark.

>Vandalize federal property

Si Pablo, good idea no?

I see you have never used a saw to cut metal in your life

>diamond tipped blowtorch
>diamond tipped
>blowtorch
>generator
>blowtorch

neets probably shouldn't discuss these matters

Attached: 1534711188693.jpg (297x264, 29K)

>what the fuck is a truck
the mental gymnastics are getting old

Battery pack powered reciprocating saw with a hack saw blade. I'm through.

A $499 state issued ar

Honestly, randomly placed snipers with orders to kill on sight would deter the vast majority of border jumpers. As of right now, there's no significant repercussions to illegally crossing into the United States. Just a handful of dead illegals would scare most of them into staying out of the US.

Have you ever actually cut any steel.......or done any physical labor in your life?

I'm betting the answer to both of these questions is "No."

Most comments here display a remarkable ignorance of operational logistics and construction engineering. The wall is not a flawless solution, but will help significantly. It does this by increasing the amount of resources and organization smugglers need to cross, and delays them. Randomly located but frequent towers/patrols/snipers would effectively solve the problem of land based immigration from the south by creating uncertainty and fear. All humans are effected greatly by these two emotions.

Mutts trying to keep other mutts out, it's hilarious.

Just another bit of info for reference; recently I was working on a Chevy inline and was removing the bolt bosse from the intakes to improve flow. These were about 2 inches total width with hollow centers for head bolts. It took me a couple hours to cut with a sawzall with nice blades and made a ridiculous amount of noise. That's 3 cuts on 40 year old cast iron. Now try it on several inch thick steel bars. Good luck faggots.

Basically this.

No solution is 100% effective, but any solution is more effective than empty desert with no barrier to entry. If the wall reduces illegal immigration in any capacity then it is working. If nothing else, if migrants begin attacking the wall with power tools or acetylene torches or explosives, then it could lead to even more violent means of border control. Ultimately we are going to have to shoot a few people before they get the message.

The new sections will have asian attack hornets inside the bars just waiting to be released. Checkmate Paco!

Attached: asian hornet.jpg (498x449, 14K)

I'm a beginner machinist and I am pretty sure cast iron is actually harder to work with/cut for some reason. But your point stands. They won't be making this out of 13L15 soft steel. Its going to be hardened.

You could put an additive in the concrete filling that fouls and shatters saw blades.

They used different tools and methods here. One beam looks like oxyaceteline cutting method...another looks like grinder saw....
The big picture is that this takes time, noise, makes a flash, sparks which moot only gives away the position to patrols and cameras, but also can track the intruders because they all originate at one point. Once again wall wins

This. I have sawn through normal iron bars before, and while it is certainly possible with a manual tool, it's a fucking sweaty job. Imagining it in a desert sun with four quality steel bars while a patrol of trigger happy hicks might be just over a dune... It's gona stop 99% of illegals.
Yeah, a narco baron's couriers will bring generator and power tools on a toyota truck or something, but even then it will be like an hour's work for a crew. How do people not get this?

You mean the Ponzisteins?

Fuck you Estonia. I hope Russia invades your shitty fly speck of a country.

Do you know what a thermal lance is?
How about a plasma cutter?

I mean your right user, why dig her pussy when you can get it all by her mouth ?

RU flexes, Estonia goes warsaw pak !

Berm, smaller jersey barrier, 2 stage fence, so we can't fire upon the advancing.

Inb4 Bezos' divorcee will fund the wall

That works mostly because, everybody knows that if you step up to that wall, you will be shot.
No warning, no remorse, no hesitation. The Israelis will just shoot you and leave your body to rot in the sun as a warning.