Amy Coney Barrett

Why do people here keep pushing Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court? She has the fetid stench of 'help them all' soft-on-illegals all over her.

Attached: ACB.jpg (1200x1171, 223K)

Agreed. We don't need roasties on the SC anyway. They always buckle to virtue signalling.

There are plenty of extremely well-qualified and uncucked male candidates. Barrett is the Reddit choice and half the "conservatives" shilling her are waifufags

Jared Kushner has a jd, trump should just put him on supreme justice

Pro life with adoption demonstration. Don’t get more by-your-principles than that. Works on multiple angles.

>Pro life

I get it. That seems to be why certain conservatives love her, a really pro-life, anti-abortion, quadragenarian woman, but there are other important issues.

At worst, when if comes to immigration, she will vote nay, but we still have a massive majority and the anti immigration policies will pass. At best, we reverse Roe v Wade, stop the mass murder to Moloch, and further accelerate towards conflict due to the neoliberals love for child blood.

>9
RBG IS DEAD.
TRUMP GETS THE WALL
TRUMP GETS A STATE OF EMERGENCY
TRUMP GETS ANOTHER SCOTUS PICK

DEMOCRATS GET NOTHING

Attached: 1535403922938.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Having a firm stance on the validity of human life will stagnate genocidal policies that are being pushed by leftists (anti whites). Stopping abortion is paramount, it can even slow down stuff like sexual liberation.

Anyone who wants to re-enact segregation?

Anyone thats a strict constitutionalist can be convinced, but in times like these, we need a Carl Schmitt who pushes for conservative autocracy.

>At best, we reverse Roe v Wade,
OH yeah...stop abortion...and get an increase in taxes to pay for all the hoodrats to have 15 kids...nope. I'd rather pay for abortion. If some hoodrat wants to abort her 4th kid...I'm all for it.

The only people shilling for her are pro-establishment republicans who don’t want Trump picking someone who’s hardline on immigration. They know that Amy will be extremely soft just like RBG and will make sure America continues to get browned. Especially with niglets or beanies. However since trump didn’t pick her the last two times, I doubt he’ll actually do it. I’m sure even he knows that she will completely dismantle his immigration restrictions. If you want a woman on the Supreme Court, you might as well keep RGB in power. Because you’re going to get the same shit.

Attached: 0D81A7FD-0A85-4633-9BFB-F4F2C59BD965.jpg (344x291, 29K)

This really.
If you want a good general conservative candidate, elect an Eastern Orthodox justice.

The boomer lawyer class is thoroughly cucked. Anyone even remotely "based and redpilled" on race would not have had a good career and is in no position to apply for scotus.

The best thing you can get are white cucks who are 1: trump nominees so they will support his immigration agenda 2: religious people so they will btfo roasties and fags

Its either boomercons with a few redeeming features or literal communist jews and white hating minorities

Attached: freedom.jpg (640x480, 40K)

I don’t really see her or RGB being any different apart from their abortion stance. She’s pro-immigration and not to mention she thought that the border wall was bigoted against those who are Christian since “Mexicans” are apparently god’s children. There would be no point in replacing her if you’re just going to pick someone who’s literally identitcal in terms of polices. But it doesn’t matter anyways, she probably won’t even be picked just like the last two times. It would be complete suicide for Trump in terms of wanting immigration restrictions.

Attached: 33A0AA88-1F5B-4234-B22F-033137E63E2F.png (432x454, 268K)

They are all just robots anyway. The NPC meme is real

Attached: deus_ex_meme_war.png (518x528, 173K)

I used to be prolife. Until I realized it meant more niggers.

I don't push for her because I'm not some optics cuck who thinks "we need a female." Thomas Hardiman also seems like a 'help them all' soft-on-illegals loser. Raymond Kethledge would be better.

They bake the kids' blood into the "bread." That's why they have them.

Does it have one, just one american woman who didn't have tasted the BBC?

She will cuck on illegals and refugees
>Jesus would want us to take in these poor kids and their families!
I can see it already. Immigration is more important than abortion. Reversing the abortion decision would guarantee a one term presidency for Trump.

Yeah. Ocasio-Cortez would make a much better replacement for RBG.

It would make for some good memes and humour

Attached: pepe_renesonce.jpg (828x1024, 727K)

Right cause watching the left attack a catholic woman totally won't help trump win again in 2020. She is a good pick.