So it begins - Australia Day Edition

Another year and another bunch of cosmopolitan idiots using abos as political weapons.

Happy Australia Day!

Attached: ausitbegins.png (749x782, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/why-does-australia-have-so-much-skin-cancer-hint-its-not-because-of-an-ozone-hole-91850
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only mistake the english made was not killing every last one of them.

I have been to a few native title towns, it is literally like africa but with loads of white guilt money.

Fuck Abos. There wasn't a country here until Whites built one.

How many abos are there, even? I thought most of them were wiped out.

Attached: colonisation.png (500x512, 257K)

Attached: abbo2.png (491x708, 685K)

Ironically it's the whites who are now paying for it with Australia's high skin cancer rates. Seems to me you'd have been better off just leaving the abos to their simple existence.

A bunch of shit theyre too dumb to use
WOW useful!
average abo cant even function in the modern workplace

The skin cancer rates are so insane due to the massive hole in the ozone layer directly over Australia due to everyone using hairspray in the 80s. If it was just a sunny continent then it wouldn't be so much worse than other British colonies with comparable climates.

Bank run in Australia happening now

Attached: austrailia bank run.jpg (590x376, 70K)

Same with its neighbor New Zealand

Attached: new zealand bank run.jpg (599x544, 105K)

>The only mistake the english made was not killing every last one of them.

Implying the ones promoting this nonsense are abos themselves.
99% of the cunts breaking our balls about abos and "muh genocide day" are jews and anglo roasties.

pls post the original about communism

The English suck at genocide. Must be the cuck gene.

You couldn't wipe out your emu populace.

The Emu was pushed to the brink of extinction and is now a protected species.

Attached: 1546339198638.jpg (1248x772, 591K)

So was the Abo.

Like I said, we haven't completely ridded the cuck gene. 60+% of white Aussies are traitors.

brothers here

Attached: richard-the-lionheart.jpg (473x473, 36K)

You know that there is a tribe of them called Noongas right?
Like that is the politically correct term.

nigger.. disgusting sub-humans

>Colonization was bad!
>But refugees welcome!

Emus?

40,000 years, invented a stick.

Attached: Australian Refugees attacked by nationalist bigots.jpg (929x1024, 135K)

There's not many of pureblood ones that look like orcs left.

There's a good percentage of white people (

Attached: 000000000.png (624x202, 15K)

Wait, so if I "identify" as a caveman will the Aussie government give me free gibs?

The ideal date should be between late February and early March where VOC first landed in Nova Hollandia.
British and their descendants have been proven as cucks, we shouldn't celebrate anything come from them.

you try and invent a stick that returns to you

Fuck coons and fuck the jews who are riling them up.

All they are good for is throwing bottles, banging on the ground, and screeching

The Anglos are genetically cucked, they're famously known by moving into new house without clean it up first, and their surrender instinct, much worse than frogs.

They did in Tassie I think.
I've been living here over 6 months and I haven't seen a single one, whereas they're everywhere in my old mainland city

Yeah you can get enough welfare to live off just by claiming abo status and you can not be questioned by authorities or pressured to provide proof. Legally, if you feel like you are a aboriginal descendant, you are.

With this in mind you would think that everybody would claim to be aboriginal but that goes to show you how much normal people hate and spite abos wanting nothing to do with them.

Why?

>Caring about the date.

Who cares, seriously. It's like how Americans care about renaming a local part named after a KKK leader. So so fucking absurd to be this asshurt about keeping the date.

Yes you get Abo trust fund cash and numerous benefits. Every semester you see posts on university Facebook pages congratulating Aboriginal students for graduating with Med and Law degrees, but they're all 99% white.

Fucking this, amazing at building trade empires but absolute trash at tribalism.
Maybe it was the centuries of never ending invasion and rape that made anglos not care about culture and heritage

Yes, they were wiped out in Tasmania.

Most primitive cultures did, they abandoned the designs when they invented slings for throwing rocks

What’s the matter with Abos? Aussie women are complete whores, but Abos seem pretty trad...

Attached: DA037063-F289-4901-AFCD-D74B888DDC6D.jpg (700x466, 72K)

no it hasn't

>skin cancer rates are so insane due to the massive hole in the ozone layer
Why does Australia have so much skin cancer? (Hint: it’s not because of an ozone hole)
theconversation.com/why-does-australia-have-so-much-skin-cancer-hint-its-not-because-of-an-ozone-hole-91850

Abo sticks did not do that. Didgeridoo is more impressive desu.

>Australia
>history
It doesn't have any. Before Brits came there and after.

kek.

Love the abos

I disagree with that. And it’s an irrelevant measure anyway

fuck all these commies, you'll never change the date cunts!

Attached: screech.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

WOW

Tasmanian abos were all but killed off on purpose. There are still plenty full bloods left though on mainland

lol this desu

Attached: australianspaceprogramme.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

If you have absolutely no shame you can LARP as an abo and get some gibs.

Basically, there are positions in uni for indigenous doctors, engineers, scientists, but obviously the actual, 65 IQ stone-age abos cannot fill them.

Attached: white-abos.jpg (648x652, 74K)

Let's celebrate invasion day together this year

Attached: gXM4.jpg (2628x1108, 510K)

Attached: abversity.jpg (1345x663, 322K)

kek

I wonder how unsw defines aboriginal

How about November 27th (1891), the day when Vladimir Shukhov was granted his patent to make that petrol that "indigenous Australians" like to sniff.

Attached: 1532773499032.jpg (900x540, 29K)

hot blonde twins evidently

Attached: 1544523819510.png (780x801, 121K)

Attached: opal.jpg (990x849, 179K)

Oh boy, they thought of everything.

Our stuff here still smells wonderfully.

What a fucking mad cunt

Any person that has ever worked for Amnesty International must be put to death.

fuck me dead, that's mad! what a legend

lmao was anyone in the cbd in perth last year when those faggots went around protesting about invasion day? What a bunch of faggot cucks

>non of them where even black
>the boongs where at home banging their gfs for them lmao

Thats a pretty hot boong but the vast majority are utterly revolting. I'm betting the one in your pic lives basically like a white person.

Also heavily airbrushed, and also at least 50% white.

These. Most are hideous, and the less white they are, the more hideous they are - to the point where pure coons make a lowland gorilla look sexy.

So they won in the end.
I wouldn't feel to bad about a tribe that doesn't know how to make fire and is revolted by fish.

Side note didn't abos use to hold their children over fires to get rid of 'evil spirits'? It's not native Hawaiian level of tribal retardation but its close.

Thats not an abbo

Nigger lover

>posts half breed mutt
She is our equivalent of el ogro de las americas

who is this
>huh-coon-a-mutt-una?

They're not niggers, they're abos. They're more Asian than anything else.

They were noble savages.

Attached: Abo Culture.png (617x1404, 197K)

>muh lost generation

lmao. Abos have literally the 2nd lowest iq (only losing first place some isolated african tribe). They got nothing on modern chinks, not even the jungle monkey from southeast asia (mostly friendly little cucks but hard workers). Also some rice niggers foods stink to high heaven but I'll take on of them over

>over an abo

Now that is fucken Australian

It's a shame Aussie culture is so devoid of a strict set of morals beside being casual, having a beer and mateship.

>modern chinks
At what point did I suggest that they were modern?
>Abos have literally the 2nd lowest iq
Pipping you at the post.

yeah she's cute mate. truth be told i knew a indigenous girl much like her way back when i was only barley into my teens. we were the same age too but diff classes. she lived in the next street and we use to walk to school together. one day off to school she grabbed me by the arm once we were on our way up a hill out of sight behind the church. she wanted to try something. she seemed a little impatient about it too, almost like she just wanted to get it over with but in an angry fun way. anyways she got me out of sight, squatted down in her skirt and blew me. was like eight in the morning. she looked a lot like that too.

The real question is how did mixed race abo-whites come to existence if abos are so ugly?

we're still slaves, and our great great grandparents or whatever (1800s arrivals) were mostly children and 20 somethings - this is a good country but white aussie's have been getting fucked up the arse since cook arrived.

beer

iermail.com.au/news/national/a-message-to-african-gangs-from-arnhem-land/video/322aa777bb429662fd1cd54ed9283400?fbclid=IwAR0PlKTgk2UZo2aIEhWThxvkVbhrrREsTJF1UKDiy4f8_L8w-vz_MAOjelM

at least they have (black) balls

Have you seen "white" Australians, mate? The best-looking abos and the worst-looking convicts are a pretty good match.

>this is a good country but white aussie's have been getting fucked up the arse

indeed friend I like Australia it is my home but it is sad for we lack true beauty and culture. If only Ned Kelly started a revolution then we may have more patriotism.

The Australian man will literally fuck anything.

Hey sure I have fucked a fair few women but the lowest I ever went was a 7 and a half.

Btw so you know my quality placement my pic I would consider 10.

Attached: A Beauty 1.jpg (804x1200, 264K)

Might as well take another

Attached: T Beauty 1.jpg (2000x1333, 325K)

real aussie patriot right there

is 1788 the birth of the nation or does Australian history go back before that.
Was it a different nation before then?

is aboriginal history part of Australian history is what I'm getting at

>is aboriginal history part of Australian history

NO

abos are just lower caste indians that shouldnt be here

The abos have no history. They never wrote anything down and left little to no archeological evidence of their past behind. Literally pre-historic. And no, they were not just one nation, despite all this leftist "first nation" bullshit. There were hundreds of different tribes that were so different they each had their own language.

Reminds me not long ago the news was going nuts over the first abo eye surgeon or something like that, and when they finally showed a picture the dude was white.

That's true, but if you made them citizens, and if your country is a proud one, you should consider history from the perspective of maturity.

It's actually pretty frustrating when these north sydney-type fuckwits take advantage of the indigenous of our country, using them as means to parade how tolerant, open-minded and egalitarian they are. Most of the black fellas I know wouldn't mix with any of those cunts. I've been thinking, would it be possible to some how win over the indigenous vote for some ultra conservative cause. I know plenty of black fellas who are of the newer generation, their parents lives were fucked but they have had a chance at getting a good job, going to uni etc. and desu they are just like your typically aussies in a lot of respects.

They were already in decline down there. Introduced diseases finished them off.