Guns Undermine National Sovereignty (GUNS)

How can a nation guarantee people the ability to overthrow it?...is it really a nation then, given it's vulnerbal to the tyranny of its people?... It's like saying a parent can makes rules,
EXCEPT that the child can choose to kill the parent...It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: MW-GE151_ar15_20180221143033_ZH.jpg (890x501, 89K)

>to the tyranny of its people
That's not what tyranny means idiot.

It's genius, right?

"The government" is a spook. There's no such thing. There's the people, and the guy the people hire to make decisions. If he betrays them, they kill him.

The nation isn't the government. The national soverignty isn't the right of the government. The nation is the PEOPLE.

false flag incoming

Attached: 1544209990082.jpg (2115x1139, 858K)

kill yourself shill rat

RGB is dead

All true... Most libertarians like to disassociate themselves from government... While they pay taxes... They hate government, but don't resist it EVEN WHEN it oppresses them..

Revolutions affirm a country’s sovereignty because force and the monopoly on force is the only thing states are built on. If the people overthrow one, they’ve established another in the process through the use of force.

How can a people plan for their future when they cannot even be sure of their country's continued existence?

>How can a nation guarantee people the ability to overthrow it?
>getting nation and state confused

Your word games are not welcome

Yea; that's why it's a great idea to have gun rights.

Nobody wants to start a revolution. Nobody wants that... because they know they're probably going to die for it.

BUT, the government doesn't know exactly when it's going to cross the line. This forces them to play it safe, and prevents them from doing evil shit out in the open.
The existence of the credible threat of revolution cuts off a certain degree of bad actions the government could otherwise take.

We have hammer locks on guns... The line doesn't exist, apparently..

i don't understand.... What's wrong with hammerlocks?

Are they legally required or something?

The government is not the nation. It is a tool to be used by the people; it is subservient to the people; it is not superior to the people. If a government declares itself to be more powerful than the people, if it declares itself in opposition to the people, or if it declares itself unaccountable to the people -- that is, if the fundamentally subservient role of government has been changed -- it must be destroyed. Otherwise you have a nation of slaves.

>i don't understand.... What's wrong with hammerlocks?
They they're a thing

>Are they legally required or something?
Soon

I'd like to point out that I'm not anti gun, nor indicated such in the OP.

Attached: 3Q86qnq.jpg (1418x1701, 311K)

Your still not Jow Forums which means your kids will be killed

Behead all those who would insult Jow Forums

Attached: 1546645513554.jpg (542x542, 104K)

To answer your question: the people are the parents. Government is the product of the people. The constitution does not list what things you have a right to because the government says so. The constitution tells the government what they are absolutely not allowed to infringe upon.

The government is allowed to exist at the sufferance of its citizens, not the other way around.

Dear god so much ignorance in a single post. Please don't vote. But you could lead a country in Africa where the average IQ is 80.

>tyranny of its people
You can't just throw random words together and expect it to have meaning. That's something kikes do.

The government isn't our daddy.

The government is to establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity.

If it fails this, it's time for it to be replaced.

SOCIETY!!!

Attached: Screenshot_80.png (638x649, 1.05M)

The government is not a parent.
These people tell you they are smarter than you and wiser than you so you believe them.
No, the government is comprised of the same jackasses I see driving to work every morning

Leafs don't know freedom. Refrain from posting.

Show me where I said I'm anti gun

>child and parent analogy
Nice false equivalency.
>vulnerbal
Man, someone really needed to pay more attention in the 3rd grade.
>Is it really a nation if a people can overthrow it?
Again, false equivalency. The 2A is for overthrowing the GOVERNMENT, not the nation or people. Apparently someone skipped 3rd grade AND civics class.

Listen close jackass;
We are done talking.
Come and try and take them so we can break into your house at 3 am and shoot you in the knee before brutally killing your entire family with concentrated toilet rust stain remover and shooting you and setting your house on fire.

In minecraft.

Attached: 1544282929930m.jpg (777x1024, 55K)

You seem to know even less.

Guns kill. Need I say more?

>You seem to know even less.
I know that dogs aren't for sex

No this sort of thing kills.
In minecraft.

Attached: Fake_Rock_EFP_IED_OTA-ROCK2-500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

I'm pro gun. Try reading a book

But you should be free to use one for sex if you so choose. That's freedom.

Oh goddamn it!
Fuck you

9/10

>Minecraft
Right wingers are manchildren

>But you should be free to use one for sex if you so choose. That's freedom.
A

Kek.
We must fight Canadians.
They fuck and eat dogs

Come on.

Well if you want an actual reason, unenforceability.
Modern environment makes man a god.
He doesn't even need a gun.
The gun is just a good point defense weapon.

Chemicals, the internet and the human form make government obsolete In ita current form.

Until we can reconcile the unholy killdozer level power men now wield on am individual basis, government will always try to control.

Can you refute it? Not saying you should fuck dogs, that's disgusting, like traps and trannies, but you should have the option. If you don't, you're demonstrably less free.

lol of course the leaf immediately starts talking about dog fucking

>Can you prove that you can be free if you can't fuck dogs?

Sadly this is normal level of discourse in Canada...
America, halp.

No the faggot op did, retard.

sure thing leaf

It took people millennia to figure out that govt was corrupt and they had better have a built in defense against it for the people
You're a brainlet who is using bronze age thinking

If the thought of liberty leads you to thinking of sex with dogs, then perhaps liberty isn't for Canadians.

>"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

>"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

You're the one who brought it up, stupid.

>*except niggers

I'm pro gun. Show me where I said otherwise

I made fun of you. Are all Canadians autistic,?

He said men

Why do you keep saying that you faggot? I didn't bring guns up kys

Consider the title of your thread.

They don't.
Sovereignty is being independant from foreign nations. And if your government is compromised, like now, they actually can be used to enforce sovereignty. And remove israeli dual citizens for example.
Or spics.

It goes in all fields btw.

Sage

neither is your faggotry, yet here you are

>guns kill
yes that's the entire fucking point, you cockgobbler

Your assuming nations should be sovereign..

By not tyranizing the people would be my way about it.

Give up your guns goy, so only your Israeli-trained police and military have them.