Why does Jow Forums get so mad over this fictional place?

Why does Jow Forums get so mad over this fictional place?

Attached: fake palestine.png (1024x622, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria_Palaestina
biblica.com/bible/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok jew

back to the oven jew

Attached: 1490969430086.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

I can;t wait until we kill all 6 million jews in the US.

Just like wakanda

fuck off kike

Attached: 8453974395873.jpg (632x732, 366K)

I don’t. I hope you destroy each other.

what is that place ?

Attached: 1545117333483.webm (640x800, 1.73M)

because of the hypocrisy jew

the retarded unsustainable "values" that are pushed on whites make an interesting contrast with the way israel handles its affairs

we should never forget what you've done, and wipe you off the face of the earth you sickening parasitic trash

Never trust a jew

Attached: DVAwQKuUQAI0E_3.jpg (498x335, 46K)

why so assravaged my gypsy friend ?
why dont you embrace the way israel handles it's affairs like italy,brazil,hungary and countless others are beginning to do ?

Attached: 1544999533116.webm (1110x1080, 2.53M)

Attached: DSLH5n2UEAAuvCp.jpg (599x406, 68K)

Palestine has existed for thousands of years. Open a history book, kike. Here I'll help you.

It is a place, and has been a place for thousands of years.
Greedy Sultans undersold the population of their lands to evade crown taxes.
So the brits gave the jews what they thought was mostly empty land.
It's not fucking fictional, it refers to a region, the concept of Palestine and the name Palestine is over 3200 years old, and the people who now call themselves Palestinians can be genetically traced back in that exact region for as long as the jews.
You will never move forward if you can not even look at the truth. The pallies are the same way, they don't recognize the lies of the Sultans for generations that resulted in Jews resettling on top of people who they did not know existed.
Palestine is real, Palestinians are real, Israel is in the region of Palestine, jews have been part of its history for thousands of years, Israelis ARE Palestinians, and the people who call themselves Palestinians should be proud of Israel instead of viewing it as illegitimate.
That's the naked objective truth that nobody seems to want to look at, each side for their own reasons. It's idiotic that you instead occupy yourself with idiotic falsehoods, especially in the age of the genome.

because it's nothing special lol, it's common sense, you didn't make some grand discovery with keeping subhuman shit out of your country

this is the way everyone acts and has always acted except white people who are especially obedient towards cultural norms and who's culture you have poisoned

israle itself funds all sort of NGOs that bring monkeys into white countries, netanyahu is brilliant for trying to distance himself from the likes of soros and i don't know if it's genuine or he's just doing it strategically but it doesn't matter, and the end of the day sexual depravity and hatred towards anything beautiful comes natural to you, it's part of your DNA and jews will always work to destroy europeans

in a few decades genetic engineering and machine learning will change the world to something potentially very sinister, if jews are in charge we're gonna become the dark eldar or something

and there's also revenge, you've already done a million times more evil to us than necessary to justify wiping you out, just like you did with every single tribe you could do it to you

>the only country i'd recognize

Attached: 5dj1xup2j1a01.png (1000x1000, 26K)

The place you're squatting in right now. Inshallah a rocket lands on you & your family now...

>caring about sandniggers
LMAO

go fuck a goat nigger

every jew in your country works towards getting as many goat niggers as possible into europe

every jew on the planet supports every other jew

while you vicariously live through israel fantasizing that you could ever do what they do they are helping genocide you

take a good look at what they do to the goat niggers cause that will be you one day

>implying Syria Palaestina did not exist in year 130
You are really dumb, for real.

Attached: 1541743583506.gif (498x249, 521K)

why would you wish harm on people you dont know senpai , that's hateful and incredibly harmful .
i wish you peace and prosperity

That's kind of wrong though- a Palestinian identity didn't exist until the 60s or 70s where it formed slowly as other Arabs chose to fuck them over

Moreover they only made a majority in the region (which has been referred to as many names ie Judea, Canaan) after Roman expulsions, and then after Arab massacres and further expulsions. Calling Israelis Palestinians is anachronistic considering the idea of "a" Palestinian is pretty new- before 1960s it was either Jews for Israelis/settlers/historically or just Arab.

People thought the land was mostly empty because until Israeli settlers it was a poor Turkish backwater of feudal farmers. It was backwards. Jewish settlers also quickly began to outnumber the Palestinians over time.

Except that was only after some autistic Jew revolt- before then it was Judea, which had been in use for many, many years for the region, and before that Canaan.

>all this pilpul bullshit
Admit that palaestina existed just as judea existed as prototypes of israel and palestine :)

>a Palestinian identity didn't exist until the 60s or 70s
POP KEK
>before or after the Bar Kokhba's revolt (132–135),
>the Roman Emperor Hadrian changed the name of the Judea province
>merged it with Roman Syria to form Syria Palaestina
Go drink bleach kike.

not sure.

but the Hitler Lovers forget that he loved Moslems....

>womp womp.

There has NEVER been a country called Palestine.

oopsy doopy

But it's truth- none of the inhabitants of the region called themselves "Palestinian" until modern times. Under Rome they called themselves Romans, under Arabs and Turks they called themselves Arabs, under the British remained Arabs.

No one's saying Palestina didn't exist, just that it wasn't the "original" name for the region, and that it's not really some proto-Palestinian state.

>none of the inhabitants of the region called themselves "Palestinian"
Did you ask them yourself?

>Syria Palaestina was a Roman province

1-800-Come on Now

That was a Roman governorship not a country.

>No one's saying Palestina didn't exist, just that it wasn't the "original"
Actually most are, nobody ever argued palestine was the "original" name.

Palestine is a geographic region not a nationality.

The argument is that everyone living in the region is "Palestinian" because Syria-Palestina existed.

Those born within borders of a named region?

I don't mind muslims as much as I mind jews, my congress isn't littered with senators and congressmen who have dual citizenship to iraq, yemen or gaza.

The argument is retarded kikes shrieking that palestine is a fictional modern invention.

But it as an identity is... as a regional indicator it's old but by far not the oldest... but as a nationality it's pretty new.

Yeah because ''countries'' as nation states didn't exist at that time you fucking retard

Those born within borders of a named region?

Attached: 1520992655605.jpg (3462x2311, 2.91M)

A Nationality means a shared culture, language, history, in short an identity as a people. Before 1967 the West Bank and Gazan population was simply Egyptians and Jordanians respectively. Before 1948 it was a British Mandate and beofre that it was owned by the Ottomons for centuries.

The Palestinians are just LARPing Arabs, trying to imagine up a new nationality. If Israel was destroyed tomorrow and the Jews were driven into the sea, there would be no Palestine. The Arabs in Israel and the land itself would be absorbed into the neighboring Arab states, because there's no such thing as Palestine and even the 'Palestinians' know it. It exists purely as a piece of politics, to insist the Jews owe the Arabs more land.

>The Palestinians are just LARPing as palaestina province fags
>the settlers are just larping as judea province fags
pop kek, what is your point?

I'll side with the palis over the zionists any day

Yes, but no nationality developed during the 1800s or most of the 1900s either. Palestine as a nation is at most 60 years old. It's not a real nation.

Can we get an edit of this with isreal's flag?

The Israelis are descended from the Israelites, the Jews have a shared history, a unique common language, historical borders, a state that once existed in the region. If tomorrow Poland was destroyed, and 400 years from now some people descended from the Poles started LARPing as 21st century Pollacks, and refounded Poland, that would have a claim to legitimacy. There is nothing that sets the 'Palestinians' apart from the surrounding population, they have no culture no language no history no previous state. Where is the historical Palestinian State's borders? Who are its great leaders? Philosophers? Poets? There are none, because they have no existence beyond the surrounding Arab tradition.

And this is proven by the simple fact that if the Arabs won, there would be no Palestine. There is no will, no effort, no DESIRE for a Palestine outside of wanting there to NOT be an Israel.

But all of the "jews" that Hitler interred into work camps were actually turkroach khazar converts and have no history with the middle east

Palestine is a word that makes kikes see red because their roman province was renamed to that in reference of judea's former enemies the philistines as a lulzy insult.

>He believes Khazar theory

>Here ill help you
>Wikipeadia link

Open a true histoty book, here ill help you
biblica.com/bible/

>and 400 years from now
Proofs of isreal 400 years ago pls
>Where is the historical Palestinian State's borders
The combination of judea and syria roman provinces was the region renamed syria palestina in 130
>The Israelis are descended from the Israelites
Surrounding arab countries have genectics closer to ancient judeans than khazar fake settlers.

I'm thinking that if the yids got 23andme to shut down the khazar jew ancestry findings then there just might be something to it

See

Your true capital should be Samaria, you never learned when your kingdom was split and you helped your other half get overrun in exchange for gold and grain. This lesson will repeat forever until you learn.

Great thread OP. it's very salty. Well baited. You done good son

>Not reading the source
>Reciting SJW collage tire propoganda
A-are you sure youre in the right place?

From your own history. The founding document of your country, the Balfour Declaration, makes mention of Palestine and of the fact that there were people already living there in 1917.

Attached: Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg (937x1238, 237K)

Where the fuck do you find SJW that talk about kingdom of judah backstabbing kingdom of isreal you fucking delusional kike.

what is this country?

Palestine is the name of the rigion given by the romans to Judea after the revolts of Bar kohava

Miller et Haynes A History of Ancient Israel and Judah, Second Edition

Please stop this mental gymnastic you guys are thrying to pull in order to cover for you women that fuck with arabs

>flag
Communist countries were among the first to recognize Palestine as an independent state.

>

Attached: Israel.jpg (1769x904, 319K)

pls teach your fellow ash piles to stop insisting palestine never existed, we have plenty of weaponized history to deploy so just drop the pathetic tactic. ok?

''Philistine'' is mentioned countless times in your Torah...

>

Attached: Palestine'sDillema.jpg (561x613, 91K)

sorry senpai, my country happens to be communist like yours so it didn't teach us a thing about what does Palestine look like. I don't even know the differences between Germany and Belgium before I joined pol.