Democrats are killing rbg

This sweet old lady at the age of 85 is not allowed to live out her last few days in peace after all the years she’s worked. The stress the democrats are putting her under has to be accelerating her death and crushing her. This is so sad to watch what they are doing to this poor lady for their own greed.

Attached: 0C1A5CD4-352B-4DDB-B382-F717CA9657C3.jpg (640x435, 93K)

It really is sad isn't it... but don't worry she's a democrat herself.

let us pray she hangs on until Trump is voted out of office.

You are so evil using this sweet old lady for your political ploys. You should feel bad.

People say if you read her legal opinions, you will really wish that she not only dies in the cruelest way possible but you will have the chance to dig up her grave and shit all over her corpse

Can't really feel bad for her. She's being fed to the machine that she had a hand in creating. It's more poetic than anything.

She deserves it for being a treasonous satan worshiping piece of shit.

It is sad.
>dems meme you as a great wahmen warrior for equality
>get old
>get sick
>because of the heroic status and power in court can't retire
She's the living corpse hero for dems. Condemned to stay in office while her body decays.

Attached: God-emperor-of-mankind-retired.jpg (600x849, 685K)

This is wrong. She is kept alive by her eternal hatred of goyim.

i hope she falls into a big pile of turd and dies.

I don't think she has 5 more years in her.

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-180944.jpg (964x729, 328K)

Libertarians and conservatives are going to miss Ginsburg. When the democrats ultimately get the presidency their supreme court nominees will make Ginsburg look like Pinochet. And if the GOP can ever regain power, their nominees will have the same idealogy as RBG but the Dems will still call them literally Hitler

She just needs a foreskin smoothie and she’s right as rain

>Their Supreme Court nominees

That's a problem for the us of 2060.

Her fault for not retiring under Obama. Womp womp

Attached: teargasfake.jpg (1024x730, 187K)

Despite being a righty, I'd personally guard her grave if the left meant to deface it. Respect the dead, whether friend or foe.

Attached: 1516217441762.jpg (460x355, 43K)

It's really amazing the extent medical treatment has advanced almost solely for people like her. She expired decades ago and was lucky to beat cancer once, twice has to approach lottery winning type of odds. Now she's on her third recovery and, while mentally gone, she's likely on enough meds to keep her "alive" way past her time to go. All that time, medical research and patient care that could have probably kept half a dozen children alive was all used for her.
I hate this witch so much, I feel no sympathy for her. May leftists piss on her grave

Attached: 1547089932882.png (814x770, 614K)

Paul Allen died in under 2 weeks after his diagnosis. That conspiracy that the rich get to live long is bs

They have only their own arrogance to blame for this. They believed she would be able to peacefully and gracefully retire under hillary while she places a bigger satanist in her spot. They should have had her retire during Obama's terms and just picked another but they were complacent and now its biting them in the ass even harder than ever. Not only that but they are forcing an extremely elderly woman to work until her death, lmao.

Oh well, bleep her, enough about the poor unfortunate RBG and more about the rich and prosperous Mr. Trump!

Press S to shit in her matzos.

The guy in American Psycho?

you are a sad person i feal sorry for you.

yeah fuck those horrible commies

She's forever a victim of The Daily Shoah

No. He made Microsoft with bill gates. He owned the Seattle Seahawks and Portland Trail Blazers with a net worth around 65 billion.

He died last year of illness within 2 weeks of it being diagnosed

>caring about a dirty old kike

Attached: retarded.jpg (300x300, 30K)

The Democrats are a cruel bunch. I love every soul and hope RBG lives another 100 years and becomes GiGa-Jew dictator to bring justice to America. Why the Democrats are killing her with unrealistic pressure while she is battling cancer and anal aids is a mystery

Attached: image.jpg (453x576, 166K)

This is a losers mentality. Mongols laughed at people who acted like this. That's why Genghis was a Chad who today descendants today while his enemies are all permanently in the grave with nothing to show for it.

Attached: 220px-Mike_Pence_official_portrait.jpg (220x275, 13K)