>be Northern Rock
>a mid sized bank in UK
>7am news reports possible accounting irregularities
>9am people start queuing to get money back
>11am bank runs out of cash
>bank starts issuing cheques
>5pm bank is insolvent
>bank goes bust shortly after
This happened because people withdrew cash. Don't believe any shills who say we're too small and won't make a difference. We hold the power.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (612x465, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Rock#Subprime_mortgage_crisis_and_nationalisation
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWVPwi65Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Is this true?

BUMP FOR REAL REVOLUTION

Source faggot

I have never used a bank on the weekend.
Are they even open?

The trick is that for every $1 dollar you have in a deposit, the bank is loaning $100

So every time you withdraw $1,000 you're actually taking $100,000 away from the bank

hahaha it seems like such a fool hearty retarded idea to go around destroying your own banks.

The only ones you should be attacking are the ones you can't crush.

Banks have insanely low amounts of actual money, let alone cash. It doesn't take much.

Banks have insanely low amounts of actual money, let alone cash. It doesn't take much.

good luck crashing your banks, I see a bright future of buying euros from a shady guy in a fishmarket when your exchange offices stop working

>bank with a credit union

I don't think I can do this sort of thing.

no they are not.

What was that?

Yeah I remember seeing it on the news, people were queuing for hours at every branch trying to get their money out. The bank had collapsed by the end of the day, it was a fairly big bank as well, not NatWest level but large enough that it was a surprise it went under.

Yes
some open until midday on saturday here

I don’t know about France but they are normally open on a Saturday here

I guess a phoneposter who had a lag while changing zones. Happens sometimes when you post in trains or cars.

We should try this in the west.

this, in my country you literally have to warn them if you want to withdraw more than 1000 eur in value
lel
let's do this

the bank is loaning whatever they want, with or without your $1,000. fractional reserve banking relies on the fact that we have a fiat currency, all they need do is get the fed to print more.

>sweaty hooknosed jew is sweating

the point it to fuck over the elite, credit unions aren't kike shit bags (generally)

(((They're))) afraid

>accidental double post, both with double digits but with different IDs
Bank run and financial meltdown confirmed

No it was a Russian bot.

Attached: 923849023841.jpg (600x337, 27K)

No, they are not loaning whatever they want. There are rules. That's why bank runs are dangerous.

Whoa it was a blessed Russian bot.

Attached: 1537502676814.gif (500x282, 1.2M)

Yes, it's true. The bank crashed within 24 hours of the bank run starting.

The first domino anons

Northern Rock has undergone a few problems, it needs an excuse to not pay out money.

>5pm bank is insolvent
What does this mean?

Google Northern Rock faggot

How much is sufficient to withdraw? I can't remember the last time i used cash really.

Source OP

It's one thing to target a specific banking company to be destroyed, it's anotherthing to blindly attack any and all banks.

What you don't understand is that such a strategy will lead to further consolidation of the banking industry.... you'll just kill all the weak banks so that the strong banks can further dominate the market.

If you want to lessen the power of banks in you rsociety, you need to focus your attacks on the strong ones so that the weak ones can compete with them

>hahaha it seems like such a fool hearty retarded idea to go around destroying your own banks

Who's banks?

All of it, or else you'll be able to withdraw none of it. The bank has loaned out more money than is banked with them, and Id everyone cleans out their account but you, then they've probably cleaned out your account, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Rock#Subprime_mortgage_crisis_and_nationalisation

m8 I told you, this bank is toxic and needs to leave and go to Germany, so they can bail it out.

Attached: 1481562738881.jpg (237x213, 8K)

I will withdraw everything
I have already thought of nice place to hide them
but generally even queuing to withdraw will scare them shitless

yea exactly.

Banks actually serve a useful purpose in the economy. They're actually good to have around.

Depends on your bank, some have a withdrawal limit even in person, but you can walk in with ID and withdraw everything and close the account down.

I'd suggest everyone does that, close your accounts and put your money into a credit union. I have a credit union account and they are much less Jewy than say Nationwide or Barclays.

Something like 75% of American banks are subsidiaries of the largest 4 banking Institutes.

It's the other way around you memeflag retard.
For every $100 you deposit at bank, $90 is lent and the bank actually only keep $10.
It can't lend more than it has.

Attached: evrein24.jpg (688x456, 41K)

Custody banks do, fractional reserve banks don't.

Attached: t. (((Anon))).jpg (754x585, 28K)

Pretty much.

Yea, and that's a lot better than 100%

It should be 0%

Attached: 1473950794718.jpg (904x904, 198K)

>Insolvent
Hasn't got enough funds to cover it's debts or obligations - it owes more than it has. Insolvent is one step away from bankrupt. Northern Rock was insolvent by 5pm and bankrupt within 24 hours.

>it should be that 0% are owned by 4 companies

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

I'm not an economist, but isn't that exactly what quantitative easing is?

>Banks actually serve a useful purpose in the economy. They're actually good to have around.

Are you new here? Who owns the banks? The banks are the problem, it's (((them))) who control your politicians, it's them who issue fake money at interest
You should go back

I told people to watch out for RBS, that toxic bank has been bailed out multiple times.

>Scotland
They never were good with money. Useless fucks.

All of it, if you want to have money after the run.

He's not wrong. There's not mucg the banks provide that private lenders, PayPal, or crypto cant provide.

Did I just witnessed a fucking miracle or what?

Attached: 1524368295585.png (2048x1868, 386K)

>destroying your own banks.
They're not ours.

Doesn't seem like a big chain bank then. Those are the ones that should be ruined... But fuck bankers in general. Good work.

Don't you go talking to me like that young lady. FR Banks need to be less Jewy and more normal. You know I'm right Mr Goldbergsteinshekelmonster the Third.

Attached: 1467092708792.jpg (256x256, 11K)

>It can't lend more than it has.
Do you honestly not know about fractional reserve banking?
>French education

No, it's fractional reserve banking which along with compound interest is the work of satan
Quantitive easing is a fancy word for printing cash and giving it to your buddies

Look, you stupid goyim. I'm giving you good advice here. You need to focus the energy on attacking the bad banks. Attack the rothschilds, attack goldman sachs.... don't attack the small banks

>your own banks.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

That being said. If you come and withdraw your $100, it has to sell assets to get the $90 back.
If enough people do this (by enough, read it's not gonna happen), then eventually the bank has to sell those assets at a loss and maintain at all time the capital requirement (Basel law) that is stricly monitored by the regulator.

The figure in actual cash is closer to 3% the 10% is the theoretical. So very few people hitting the bank for their money all at once would cause actual problems pretty quick.

BURN IT ALL DOWN

Honestly the next recession is going to be a wild ride, can’t wait to see what the government will do when it has to decide between gibs and essential services.

sorry boys - but gold price isn't even budging. Non-event

You're wrong.
It's called fractional reserve banking. Every bank does it. For every dollar deposited the bank lend between ten and one hundred times that amount.

Google fractional reserve banking

>Banks actually serve a useful purpose in the economy. They're actually good to have around.

Attached: FCeFE0d.jpg (634x355, 36K)

Attached: global bank run.jpg (625x901, 214K)

It’s literally Russian bots

Oh don't worry Moshe we'll destroy every (((bank))) equally

No, the Frenchie is right, they should not be loaning out money that they don't have. And that is Fractional Reserve Banking. You expect a return on what you put into it, but it comes with high risks.

Custody banks, you get a token, you put money in, "how much would you like your cash to mature by" "oh I don't know what kind of coupons you got for me?" Well we can give you a 5% return on investment over a five year period but DO NOT come back until the 5 years are up because we won't have your money.

The "bank run" succeeded because they were cooking the books already.

Lol so naive and cute.

You are trying Chaim but you Jews learned your banking tricks from us.

Don't go speaking like you understand the system, because you don't.

and then nothing happened.

nothing is going to change until you start killing cops and lynching officials.

You can't. If you attack them all equally, the big banks will benefit from your actions.

Better hurry Australia anons. Bank run in your country happening NOW

Attached: austrailia bank run.jpg (590x376, 70K)

It's called natural selection. Big banks are resistant to your attack, and you will only clear out the weaker banks if you attack them all equally.

>If you come and withdraw your $100, it has to sell assets to get the $90 back.
>If enough people do this (by enough, read it's not gonna happen)
I dunno how you can go from being right to wrong so quickly. Is it something in the water in France?
That means it won't take many people to start taking big holes out of the foundation...

Why withdraw it? i use the national bank and need to pay my bills. I can still use credit card in every shop here. Are you guys trying to instigate an economic crash, wtf?

>Finance guy
Not quite true, as a bank can and does lend multiple times the same asset. It increases return and takes on the risk for default. Which is why most banks are required by law to hold about 10% of their "monies" as a buffer, mileage varies.

>It can’t lend more than it has
They can and they do.

Attached: E8A994C1-7031-4D92-85EB-E053F220AFDE.jpg (1200x1438, 146K)

Well, what he describes can be called fractional reserve banking too.
It doesn't take investments and interests into consideration though.

Seriously, fucking watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWVPwi65Cs

Fuck we can't have nice things.

Attached: 1542685701330.jpg (800x500, 103K)

"The Financial Solution"

Attached: weaponized bankruns.jpg (1116x759, 122K)

>Economy collapses
>Gibs stop
>Migrants leave

Nice!

Attached: 1487721797548.jpg (202x249, 30K)

Big banks prop up little banks, so if little banks get hit, it puts an immense amount of pressure on the bigger banks. So please sweetiekins x

Yeah and this is a major problem, because the debt becomes serviceable, you've seen loans handed out to people that cannot pay them back, you've seen capital controls put in Greece and Cyprus that lock accounts down and force money out of them.

so you see why they are waging a war on cash?
it's all just financial shenanigans to keep them in power
>they outsourced/automated good jobs and people have no money
>but they still need someone to buy the shit manufactured by their machines/asian slaves
>the economy transforms into ponzi scheme that is barely running on credits; regulary people become debt slaves
>they are lending much more money that they have deposited with them, these money are created by the central banks from thin air
>if people that actually have deposits in the bank start withdrawing them, then their balances will get into trouble by the end of the day

they would love it if everything goes digital and they can just add and remove zeroes and nulls

Well torch down the banks and hang the bankers

In Minecraft, of course!

actually it is far less than that.

2,5%
in some situations even less.

Don't underestimate the power of the herd. A bank run has never been orchestrated by the masses so we're in uncharted waters now.
Northern Rock crashed because of herd mentality. Nothing else had changed from the previous day but the panic was infectious. If the msm start reporting ques at banks and the potential fall out (banks going bust) then watch the herd run to get their money.

Alright have fun kiddos