European Bank run tommorow?

European anons report in. Is it useful to withdraw cash outside of France to help the yellow frogs crash the Euro? Or will the outcome be to small?
I am in Germany and think about withdrwing my cash but it only makes sense if more people are participating

Attached: yellow pepe.jpg (316x316, 21K)

Eurozone is the "The Black Swan". The unexpected will unexpectedly happen unexpectedly.

Get ready.

Attached: Italy German Finland Netherlands.jpg (609x390, 70K)

Why do you want to crash the Euro? Do you get paid in Rubles or Dollars by any chance?

>tfw you are one of five countries in europe not using the euro.

LOL!

I want to crash the Euro because I finished University and looking forward to a life of wagecuckery and bending the knee to jews and muslims. Crashing the system is my only chance for a life in dignity and freedom.

Who cares, probably more kino and then wait till the next weekend again and again and again....

Attached: 1546700299407.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Short the Euro, now's the time to make big bucks

Attached: 1532279051305.png (442x409, 291K)

>takes atleast days for the money to get into my trading account

Any other means of doing this.. now? Like an international stock broker with easy registration?

Oh no, working for a living and respecting people of different faiths. The horror! Burn it all down!

Nothing will happen, a few hundred or even a few thousand people kindly asking if they can have their money back isnt going to trigger anything.
You should already be draining your accounts, simply because you know how the banking system works etc etc.

>Working for a living
False, you live to work, not the other way around.
>Respecting people of different faiths
Lovely, especially if those that you're trying to respect are actively trying to kill you.
-
tldr; gibs money back Greece.

That movement you're in is run by Muslims. Pawn chump

nothing is going to happen until they start killing cops and lynching officials. they want peaceful protest like this, it's good for their interests.

Yes, yes, why can't all simply inherit 10 million euros and LARP as Nazis while our slaves work! The injustice is killing me!

There's a difference between working and getting a decent life and working and always being near poverty.

Also fuck people of different faiths. Christians, Muslims, Jews, fuck them all. Their beliefs are barbaric, retarded, and disgusting. They should all be piked.

I mean, notice how this gets tons of media attention and violent aspects of the limp-wristed protests don't. that's because this is desirable, it's peaceful.

dumbass frog sheep.

you and me know both god damn well that loosing 50% of your paycheck to taxes so Fatma can squeeze out her 12th child on your expense is quite the opposite of hat you describe you filthy shill

>while our slaves work
I'd rather have slaves than to be one, as do most people I'm assuming, which in itself is ironic because literally most of the people alive are wageslaves.
>hurdur but you're making money for yourself
Keep telling yourself that, you'll either get it when your older or you never will, and I'm afraid that by the time you realise how much time you've wasted being a slave for someone else you're unable to turn time around.
You'll one day wake up old and physically unable to do the things you really wanted to do during your life, followed by yet another day of working the same job you've been doing for most of your life.
But hey, it'll work out in the end, right? Retirement is surely just around the corner and by then you can do whatever you want!
>Dies before being 'old enough' to retire
or worse
>Lives while they drain his retirement funds, leaving him unable to take care of himself both physically and financially.

Attached: 85643654.jpg (400x388, 32K)

Kill yourself KKE shill

Fuck it bros i think I will do it. Have only a few thousand on my name but fuck it

KKE wants the EU to crash and burn