I'm finally losing my virginity tonight, at 20 years old. Tell me everything I need to know to make this night amazing

I'm finally losing my virginity tonight, at 20 years old. Tell me everything I need to know to make this night amazing.

Attached: 1527795005075.png (398x377, 209K)

For context, the girl I'm seeing is a black chick from the community college next to my university. She's skinny and has curls for days. I'm not even into black girls but something about her sets my dick on fire

It's your first time, it's not going to be amazing. You learn over time, everything is fine.

I mean I've done everything but actually put it in, so I know how to please a woman. I've literally had anal before but this is the first time a girl has specifically told me she wants to fuck and I don't know how to feel about that.

And yes, if this thread lasts long enough I will be posting updates once I leave my dorm tonight. I'm so fucking hyped guys.

That's awesome. Probably will be underwhelming. Sex, vanilla sex, is so boring.

>Tell me everything I need to know to make this night amazing.

Well best advice is not to set the bar too high expecting a epic romantic time like some movie or else youre just setting yourself up for dissapointment, its your first time either you are going to cum too fast or you wont because of nerves.

so the only thing you need to know is that listening to the faggots here is the worst thing you can possibly do.

>Sex, vanilla sex, is so boring.
you have never had any good vanilla sex with a loving, caring woman

I can cum from making out with someone and fucking them raw all the same. This is coming from a guy with every kink in the book, as well.

It might suck desu.

I lost my vCard at 20 too to some whore. It was a bad experience. I felt really bad about myself and didn’t enjoy it at all. It was so bothersome I didn’t have sex again until I turned 27, but that time it was with a girlfriend who I really cared about.

Git gud at oral/foreplay. Girls have an advantage here for some reason: half the women I've had are super iffy about being eaten out. If you practice goid stamima and delicate tonguework she'll be crazed for you.

get out while you still can RACE traitor

It's fine to fuck niggers as a white guy as long as you don't get them pregnant

never mess around with *******

Make sure you live in a country where men can demand paternity tests

>losing my virginity tonight
>literally had anal before
????????

he's been pegged, it doesn't count as sex

Depends on who put it up his ass

>not getting it up
>losing your hard on because of condoms
>being hated by the girl later

All of these happened to me my first time. And second time. A-and third time...It happens to everyone r-right? To not cum from sex.

Attached: 1535129655377.gif (451x322, 736K)

Relax and don't forget to have fun.

>Sex, vanilla sex, is so boring.
wrong
if you go in with a prescribed list of activities it will suck. Sex, like kissing, is largely natural. After about 20 seconds you ought to figure it out. Just go with the flow and do what feels natural.
That said, I wouldnt be surprised if there was an element of natural talent involved, like for most things, here. Even so, youll enjoy it less if youre worrying "oh, i gotta be more forceful and rough. I should kiss x part of her body" etc and
>black girl
who cares if she enjoys it. Also
>black girl
vomit desu youve gotta be better than this

If the girl is experienced, does she know you're not? If so, then you're gonna be fine. She'll know what to expect and be able to show you a good time. If she doesn't know you're not experienced, tell her, cuz she's gonna find out and nobody likes being lied to, even by omission.

If neither one of you are experienced, it's gonna be weird and awkward. No way at all around that, user. That's just the way it'll be. But you'll also both be in the same boat so it'll still be nice.

Either way, I recommend jerking off before you see her.

Jerk off about 12 hours prior, use lots of foreplay, keep switching positions, take your time.