Bet you weren't expecting THAT, were you?

Bet you weren't expecting THAT, were you?

Attached: image.jpg (881x823, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index#World_Giving_Index_rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yayyy we made the list

Convert *

Likely to help a stranger pay the toll.

Attached: 1546939394673.jpg (418x359, 20K)

World Giving Index rankings from wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index#World_Giving_Index_rankings

Country 2016 rank[5] 2015 rank[4] 2014 rank[6] 2013 rank[7]
Myanmar 1 1 1 2
United States 2 2 1 1
Australia 3 5 6 7
New Zealand 4 3 5 2
Sri Lanka 5 8 9 10
Canada 6 4 3 2
Indonesia 7 22 13 17
United Kingdom 8 6 7 6
Ireland 9 9 4 5
Netherlands 13 7 12 8
Norway 14 15 n/a 11
France 81 74 90 77
Israel 43 75 32 31
India 91 106 69 93
China 140 144 128 133
Turkey n/a n/a 128 128

They misspelled rob

Attached: 1546552483606m.jpg (1001x1024, 96K)

Oh good, so they can all help each other and nobody will have to pile into a boat and cross the Mediterranean anymore!

All I could think of, F

Honestly, I'm like a chink when it comes to human compassion.

If I see a child get squished by a truck, I'd just keep walking. Let another bystander deal with it.

did your great great grandparents work on any railroads or mine any silver by chance?

My initial reaction:
>Ethnostates have friendlier citizens.
My secondary reaction:
>Japan didn't make the cut? Bull. Shit.

In Iraq you know what the odds are of you meeting a stranger who's transgender, a nigger, a vegan, or a Christian? Did you guess extremely low? That's the only reason why. People will help those who share the same values they do.

On the other hand, you hear stories of people taken prisoner by Al Queda, they escape, and no one fucking helps them because they're white. I'm going to believe the white person who escaped from the Muslim torture den, not this "spectator index"

I don't believe it. Maybe help their own kind but not strangers in general. Unless you mean help them to an early grave.

He tried to warn us.."kill me and Europe turns black".
RIP General

Stranger means "from the next village" in the top 9 countries.

>middle eastern countries that have been invaded are the best but goodest goy neighbors are based too so you should allow Arabs into your country
>africans are good-natured and your country can improve by importing them

F for the Greatest African Leader

Attached: 1546155552039.jpg (668x450, 71K)

Help them do what? Get raped is what.

>libya is best at helping strangers
help can mean many things

Attached: IMG_20190111_135636.png (720x453, 64K)

>72%
What the fuck is this? I don't know how they obtained this data, but either a majority of the people lied or most states are in the high 90s. I can guarantee that california and a few other states are no higher than 10 percent.

no one said that shitskins were evil. We just don't want to live with them, to intermix with them or adopt their culture. Everyone stay in their respective shitholes and all will be fine.

>help
Misspelled rape.

My sister has been to the Gambia before and she said people were very kind, helpful, and generous.

Bet you weren't expecting THIS, were you?

Attached: 9 Maps of World Final small.png (1146x687, 719K)

Flat Fucking SMOKED the Jew OP.
Good work.
(YOU)

Attached: 1539154714782.png (530x534, 403K)

Proof that race doesn’t matter
Sri Lanka at 5
India at 91
Maybe it’s the fact that Buddhism doesn’t have a caste system

Its true guys a gambian just flew over my house

hahahhaha, no Sweden???
they are trying so hard...

Attached: ....jpg (1024x957, 71K)

any twitter fags left here better spam this shit there

amazing what homogeneity does to you

In most of these countries you can't even collect any kind of data. Always the continent sized grey area on the map.
How did they suddenly manage to do this 'study'?

How the fuck did we make the top 10?

By help they also mean, gang rape and decapitate because that’s what (infidel)strangers deserve according the Koran.

How do they calculate that?

Lol we beat Canada

Even liberal whites are descended from polite conservatives if you go back far enough. Apparently common decency sticks before the SJW transition.

That and despite how much I loath them as a group, most illegals are pretty good people individually from my experience.

HOLY SHIT.
LET THEM IN.
LET THE BROWN PEOPLE IN NOW.

LOL fake as shit.

In China the average person will happily watch a stranger die in an easily preventable way rather than help the person.

Canada isn't on the list, so my expectations are fulfilled.

Checked, race does matter but culture matters also religion is the centre piece of how people act and what they valie

>That and despite how much I loath them as a group, most illegals are pretty good people individually from my experience.
People breaking in and taking shit will greet you with a smile if you are dumb enough to follow along.

>You: Hi. I am a goddamn faggot.
>Illegal: Hola. I broke into your country to reduce wages, consume resources, have anchor babies, and if given amnesty and rights to vote will be a Democrat voters.
>You: Gee wiz you are a swell guy. Would you like to fuck my wife and rape me up the goddamn ass? Please.

Being a criminal doesn't mean you don't have manners and are easy to get alone wtih. I imagine some serial killers are quite skilled in being polite and courteous.

Is the stranger a local, or foreigner?

I bet they are 100% likely to "help" a woman on a journey of self discovery in most of those locations.

Again you are the kind of faggot that who would be fine with getting raped to death as long as they did it was a smile and said thank you. Seriously, KYS.

If a white christian American walk down street in the two top counties at night, there is a good chance he will not be seen again.

Giving money is worlds away from letting the Kafirs win.

No France. No Germany. I thought they were open-borders advocates.

That list is anti-semetic, Isreal is always willing to lend a hand!

>Kenya
And what do you think will happen if you don't open your wallet for that "help"? Go on, use your imagination.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 211K)

But the other 17% will rape and behead you given half a chance

It’s almost like freedom leads to volunteering while tyranny results in a suspicious population

You should go to any of these places and demand equal rights/rss to the average citizen by the way

yea low IQ subhumans are not very likely to be honest. surprised china is not number 1.

> Saudi Arabia

That would be helping a cousin or an extended family member.

Those percentage rates are so high because they all gather in a circle in those countries and help eachother stone the whore who took her hijab off.

Attached: drumfbomb.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

If by “help” you mean “nigger rape” then yes, that makes sense.

Wow we call rape helping now. 2019 you crazy

>World Giving Index
>several hundred people answered some idealized bullshit on a piece of paper so it must be true
Sociology is such a meme, I fucking swear...

>Help
You spelled hang wrong
ftfy

>that’s what (infidel)strangers deserve according the Koran.

Attached: images (6)_new.jpg (200x331, 8K)

Never noticed he looked like General Aladeen aka (((Sacha baron Cohen)))

Attached: download (1).jpg (211x238, 10K)

If by help you mean rape and stranger you mean children sure.

Attached: 1349974091501.gif (148x198, 747K)

>No Japan

Fake news drummed up to make mudslimes look good.

>helping strangers remove their virginity and liberating them from their property, freeing them from material slavery

Calm down guy. I have a feeling that you didn't contribute to our spot in the top 10 even if the poll is likely bs.

Learn to be a Nice Guy.

Not if it means sacrificing everything. Geniality only goes so far

Attached: m_167421.webm (640x640, 798K)

what makes you say that? In my experience (China) asians are pretty unlikely to help strangers, in fact they seem to feel it'd cause more issues if they tried.

...and how exactly are these helpful sumeritans documented in being most helpful?

Sounds like a lofty, pie in the sky bunch of buuuuullshit.

based and roopilled

Attached: 1532597561110.jpg (235x214, 11K)

We can't be that bad can we? Are we that bad Jow Forums?

This
/thread

>Believing this shit.
How can muzdums even tell eachother apart. Everyone looks like a stranger when your face is covered in a beard or a tablecloth.

>china comes last
who would've thought?

Attached: chink-school-bus.webm (480x272, 2.41M)