Well this is awkward

Well this is awkward...

cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/01/11/border-official-trump-tunnels-under-wall-acosta-pkg-vpx.cnn

Attached: me.jpg (1047x1082, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0483607/
youtu.be/fIMfir6r1Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
youtube.com/watch?v=vmBw0B_KboA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm skeptical. Those are two spectate images

>tfw you get drafted and become a modern day tunnel rat weeding out those illegals

Separate*

>what are seismic sensors and patrols alongside the Wall

Attached: WALL.webm (1280x544, 2.32M)

Attached: WALL2.webm (1280x544, 2.05M)

Tunnels are expensive. And detectable.
When they've got to resort to tunnels, you've done a pretty good job.
It's all about making it more difficult to get through the border, not making it impossible.

Never heard of ground penettating radar? Seismographs?

AFAIK the jewish wall has concrete stakes going a couple meters underground.

Not that its impissible to dig under, but making it fuckloads harder severely limits the number of people who make it

Why are they so desperate to stop the wall if they say it will fail? Wouldn't they want Trump's wall to fail? Then the entire media, entertainment industry, critics, everybody can point and say 'we told you so drumpffff'.
>Really makes you think

Attached: 1546547487179.jpg (958x1119, 420K)

what movie?

Trump sent the military to the border to infiltrate these tunnels and kill everything in them.

Why didn't America just use more drones on the Mexicans? It seems like a better use of the money

imdb.com/title/tt0483607/

This is getting expensive. It'd be cheaper to just pay ice agents to find them and then deport.

BTFO

I can't believe I voted for this cuck who caved as soon as Ann Coulter started criticizing him

This is the only logical solution. Trumpcucks don't understand that fancy technology. They need the wall.

Bingo. The wall's job is to be a physical barrier. Not a panacea for illegal immigration. Saying the wall "won't work" because it won't stop 100% of illegal aliens is like saying your computer doesn't work because it won't grate cheese.

Attached: extinction-distinction.png (1000x977, 484K)

>Variable costs
>fixed costs

Employees cost a lot more

I'd think to be truly effective they'd need a multi pronged approach. Technology like gpr, seismographs, drones, and regular patrols. I think going as far as putting the reserves posted every x amount of miles would be a good approach. They do fuck all normally.

I don't understand it. Find something ladder proof. Walls haven't worked since then invention of battering Rams and catapults. Surely the military can come up with something less stupid. Is THIS really the hill Trump wants to die on? Fuck just scatter Land mines or something

They try to say that we don't have the money for it when they spend shitloads of billions here and there on bs.

I'm sure the supposed 'superpower' of America can fund its on wall whatever the cost.

If it can't, it has no business defending other nations or possessing the world reserve currency.

They should use both. A solid wall would at a bare minimum severely slow down border hoppers making drones much more effective.

That seems like a good idea. Drones patrolling, rotating camps every few miles, increased presence at town's close to the boarder. All seem far less stupid than a wall. Could also boost them employment numbers

Tunnels can be fun
youtu.be/fIMfir6r1Rc

No it's not. That's why you have the wall going underground where you can, like Egypt has done with its border wall with Gaza, and it's why you have underground sensors like the Israelis do. Don't be a concern troll.

The wall is to slow them down. Forcing them to climb the hope is by the time they have dropped to the other side they will have been caught.
>one thing people aren't discussing is who will be climbing the wall. It'll be young military aged men not women or children.

Trump needs to add a couple of these while they're at it.
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

Well I was saying in ADDITION to the wall. A physical barrier is still vital to hamper invaders. Also it's a powerful psychological deterrent which is winning the battle without fighting it to begin with. Walls work. It has been proven time and again.

It makes America look pathetically weak, which I'm okay with that since I'm an accelerationist.

But if I were a deepstate ZOG agent or Jew banker, or Israeli, I'd be a little worried about how not building a wall around it's own border makes America look around the world.

Use drones to do what exactly? Shout "go home" via loudspeaker?

>small number of boarder patrol
>long long long trump wall

gee look at these boarder patrol agents who can now focus on a few old tunnels or the discovery of new ones

Just put some bear traps down there

Or live bears for full bear employment.

ICE bears?

kek'd at the welding

Yeah, the wall is really stupid because it doesn't stop dedicated people from finding a way through or under it. I also removed the lock, door, and windows from my house because they're pointless anyway, a dedicated robber can just pick or drill out the lock or smash a window in.
>your brain on neoliberalism

face recognition
follow and report
trade off with fresh drones as batteries require
identify weapons
sniff downwind for disease/contraband
drop teargas canisters to direct movement
tasers maybe

in a few short years,
alert elysium-style robot police that disengage from their Wall™-mounted charging sockets

Attached: images (12).jpg (512x599, 21K)

the wall has different purpose. it's for slowing them down, so border patrol can arrest them. Obviously you will go through it, if you're determined enough

>Trump is still thinking hard on what to do
Been like this since he got into office desu.

>what are reaper drones?

That man put your country on the map for a hundred million people and put your country's most beautiful woman in the most important house in the world. Have a little respect.

>CNN
The only awkward thing here are retards who still care what the news source has to say about anything.

Tunnels aren't used for people. They're used for dope. People have big fucking mouths. They have to minimize traffic at both ends to avoid detection etc. money and dope.

>woman
She probably showed the spics where to dig

You know how hard it is to tunnel? Go tunnel into your neighbors yard if you down believe me. You'll probably end up killing yourself.

Attached: 1529895872841.jpg (500x331, 64K)

They’ve been tunneling under the boarder for decades, why do they make it seem like we still don’t need a wall?

What you do is you get 2 fences then in the gap between the fences you keep packs of psychotic dogs.

We just need pelosi and schumer to go to their other home country Israel and ask them how their walls Americans already paid for work and what Israelis do to people that cut holes in it or dig under it. Better yet, schumer should tell us what happens if he cuts a hole in the wall around obama's house. Two walls Americans already pay to build and maintain, must work pretty well.

>most beautiful woman
I disagree with this part. Still I don't understand why I should think highly of him for this.

You see tunnels
I C4

it's why bibi offered drumpf to have our companies build the wall . israeli borders have tunneling sensors . it's how we detected the gaza and lebanon terrorist tunnels

There have been tunnels under walls since at least the Three Stooges days.
We will destroy the tunnels systimatically!
I was restless, I needed a scapegoat, I found tunnels! Down with tunnles, tunnels must go, tunnels are nerds, nana nana nana nana na... Tunnels!

>your wall is useless and not worth the money because it won't be 100% effective
>but pay for my contraception that doesn't always work, shitlords!
>and vaccines are universally good and worth the effort even when they hardly work at all like the flu shot, you anti-science retards!

Just install ground near surface seismic detectors and its all solved. They don't even have to be good, old shitty ones will detect such changes.

thatd be fine if faggot liberal states didnt outlaw ice from doing their job or their citizens from even communicating w them w out fines and punishment, looking at california. but, yeach, hiring more agents for a state neutered agency sounds like a typical retarded liberal idea.

>seismic sensors
this, during ww2 the germans had those to make sure pow didn't escape, they aren't particularly expensive

Nevermind that forcing them to build tunnels slows them down and costs the cartels resources, assisting border engorcement goals.

>cnn source
Kys

Scotland , a bio hazardous containment zone . Prophetic.

It's a crap movie

Note that those tunnels are made to smuggle drugs, not people. It's not difficult for a Mexican person to cross the border, it's difficult to smuggle drugs 24/7.

Attached: Bogdanov Dump It.png (1012x570, 974K)

>>what are seismic sensors and patrols alongside the Wall

Then all you got to do is run the hose.

AH, I'M WELDING THIS DOAH

>well this is awkward...
you can say that again...

Attached: 4B9C1997-70E6-40EE-955D-B6089062E3AC.jpg (750x1290, 211K)

The wall just got ten feet deeper.
This is why the wall has to be accompanied by a deep gorge.
Why are Americans so afraid of admitting that the point of building a wall is because it's amusing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 12.24.19 am.png (1506x718, 2.26M)

Pft see they can make tunnels or climd on ladders. When while right wing nazis realize that the wall is a ridiculous idea that will never happen.

1. ground penetrating radar
2. track tunnel to their exit on the US side
3. fill with concrete
4. the wall just got 10 ft taller.

Walls happened I used the concept to make my house

>Trump digs a big fucking moat right along the border
>30 feet deep, 30 feet wide
>known as the Trump Canal, makes cargo transport easier along the border area, boosting the economy
>still builds the wall, but builds giant bridges in some places, with harbors for ships
>put heavy security near these points

this would be so cool

A border wall is completely different and will be a total waste of money.

There are different walls but if some are completely different they wouldn't be called walls, there would be another word for it. Boswelloxes, scrimptons, cromberlings or something like that. It could be a waste of money or a money saver but not a total waste of money or total money saver.

It's a 10 year felony to come here illegally, but the feds, at the bequest of big corporations turned a blind eye for decades. They only come here because they were invited here on the down low.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmBw0B_KboA
tbqh I'm more in favor of a large aerial lain minefield with choke points. get really traditional minefield with it. would be cheap and effective also would probably only take months not years.

dude. the tunnels only get used for the drugs. using it for human trafficking would be way too dangerous, someone will eventually talk about it. it is quite an effort to dig these tunnels.
no worries for trump. drugs are no problem. they just enhance the natural selection of the superior.