Why do incel/mgtow hate women, Jow Forums?

Why do incel/mgtow hate women, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1547173354674.png (1024x683, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do incels have too many cats and write feminist blogs?

It's natural to hate those who keep you from what you want. Especially if what you want is them.

So you're saying incels/mgtow are just butthurt losers that are rationalizing their failure to attract women?

Because they are waifuless.

I'd say that's a feminist way of rephrasing

>Incels/mgtow are men that are denied happiness and relationships due to changing societies.

Elliot Rodger had mental health issues and a serious case of affluenza. He was a rich kid driving around in a beemer. If women really were the shallow whores he made out them to be he should've been drowning in pussy.

Like most incels he projected a lot of his insecurities onto the opposite sex instead of looking in the mirror and fixing himself.

No proof that first guy was even an incel, Facebook post was fake.

Because they were rejected by the women they wanted and as a result felt their lives were complete failure.

false flag incoming

Attached: 1526578960545.jpg (2115x1139, 858K)

Insufferable brainwashed feminist cunts are not women. You are conflating actual women in their natural state with the abominations created in Western society.

looks like a young Terry. very handsome

Everyman has been rejected by women. Even chad. It's good and normal to experience it.

He shouted "beta uprising!" While trying to kill people.

I kinda hate how cruel women are, especially young pretty women. They are so arrogant and pushy and pointlessly mean. It's fucking annoying.

I don't know why a counterpart meme to "muh dik" hasn't emerged that basically says "muh pooty" instead, because a lot of young womens arguments against men revolve around whether or not they want you to be in their vagina. They throw this shit at you even if you are gary. Muh pooty my pooty.
Don't have an interesting job "oh oh, you are not getting muh pooty". Maybe we don't want your pooty? Stick your pooty in your ass THOT.

Why are you basing your worldview on your interaction with 14 year olds?

> met cute girl
> both not willing to go into relationship because that brings trouble
> catch feelings for eachother
> love eachother
> "user...I.. I love you but this is getting too close for me.:" "what? You want to be with other guys or such?" "No.. I dk what it is" "be free user"
> still meet up cause sex is phenominal
> fuck different woman to surpress feelings for the girl who "I got too close to"
> tell girl. She is now upset.

Wtf does she want, I want to hang with her and I am doing exactly what she asks me to do.

Attached: CameraZOOM-20170525161711299.jpg (5248x3936, 1.5M)

Oh her parents are divorced btw

Nothing.
You're both kids, enjoy the experience and learn from it.

Sadly they believe that women should be something that they aren't. It's like getting mad at a horse for not being able to talk. There is really no point.

But I made clear that if she wants I will go 100% for her. This way I got too close, ok fine.

But then we lay in eachother's arms after sex and she seems so happy, it's like she forgets the world.

So.. wtf is she being so difficult for? Why not go for it if it makes her that happy/

I'm not. I'm thinking of young women specifcally. They are fucking mean.

They dont, they were set up by the FBI and Paul Lewis Griffin.

Some are, some aren't.
Most young people are mean.
I was horrible when I was a teen and did some horrible things to men and women.

this is a slide thread, but i am gonna post the stats anyway

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

These are guys who are not gynocentric and end up getting targeted by law enforcement and end up being enrolled in terrorism radicalization programs through something known as psychic driving.

Not a slide thread. Legit content that needs to be discussed.

Because both those groups have fallen for Jewish trickery and have been cleverly duped into thinking they did so of their own volition.

It's a shame really, both those groups are slowly committing sudoku as a result.

Attached: mgtow.jpg (246x205, 7K)

if you say so

oh and my bad, i read OP's post as
>why do YOU, incels/MGTOW hate women

She’s a woman and irrational. Decide for her that you’re having a relationship, be a dominant white male and tell her. She’ll squirt her pants. Also, make white babies. A lot.

Men who refuse to be gynocentric are great targets for police plots to create terrorists to justify the police state. These guys are viewed by many people as detestable already, so when you radicalize them in to killers no one is the wiser.

MGTOWs because they get disenfranchised by the 19th and thirsty betas.

Incels don't hate women. They just lost all hope and are in pain.

Attached: 1543877919762.jpg (1100x497, 425K)

Women treat them (and me) like trash.

You thought he was baiting you?

i suppose that is correct,yes

nice larp, you should post it on reddit

Because 80% of women want the upper 20% of men, view average and below average men as subhuman trash, they live a degenerate life from when they are teen agers up to mid 20's/30's and they use those men who they ignored as ATM's before divorce raping them.
WOMEN ARE PURE EVIL

Projection for their own failure.

>it’s not me. It’s women. All of them.

>the cops magically know you're a misogynist so mind control you into being a mass killer
>they've only done this twice though so they're pretty bad at it

uh huh

Attached: fox and grapes.jpg (300x250, 14K)

When you're supposedly being mistaken for trash consistently over long periods of time, maybe you should consider the option that it may not be everyone around you that's mistaken?

Incels hate women because they've never had a relationship.
MGTOW hate women because they've been in relationships.

Issimple :3

I would say I hate women...I just can't find any reason the respect them.
They are stupid and many are nothing but cum/STD receptacles.

For crying out loud to they all only to aspire to whoredom?

at first, since we get threads calling everyone who visits Jow Forums an incel and the fact there's quite a lot of those threads, so i just saw familiar words and put them in the obvious pattern, i am just tired of the counterproductive virgin-shaming, explained why in the graph i posted here

I don't hate women, I understand their natural instincts. A man can love a woman, that's not true the other way around.

>googled pic
>read fable
kek. TIL something new.

This isn't larp Pepito, my head is spinning and I can't concentrate due to this.

Virginity is righteous

Wrong. Cops coordinate groups of women to stalk and humiliate men until they snap.

Check out researchorganizedgangstalking.com

Take it to you pansy.

No.

they are self loathing narcissists with body dysmorphic disorder and histrionic personality disorder

Better question, what's there to like about women?

Attached: playtime's ogre.jpg (1300x1100, 393K)

Women have always been hated throughout human history because they're despicable, vile creatures.

Attached: 02f4c62b2e576684a20497674f5e2306845de5e6eb53daa64e3f5fef291971e8.jpg (2400x2400, 441K)

>They just lost all hope and are in pain.
This is true. And apparently the correct reaction to people who are in pain and who have lost hope is to constantly bully and demean them. Ironically, the people who are turning incels into a punchline (which will likely increase their suicide rate, some of which might be murder-suicides), are the same ones who care a lot about those "R U Okay" campaigns, or raising awareness about bullying, loneliness and depression.

Attached: sdgfsdgffg.jpg (222x255, 12K)

Police are using neighborhood policing and inter state ritualistic defamation to coordinate stalking of men, so it is no wonder there are guys erupting in to violence. In fact, violence is the goal.

>Bong crying about women

hilarious.

Yeah but that's because you're a homo.

i'm not

>mgtow
Because they're unreliable whores.
>volcel
Because they're unreliable whores.
>incel
Who gives a fuck what Democrats think.

Coaie traiesti in romania in plm aici daca esti pizda femeile de toate varstele te taxeaza imediat,nu te mai caca pe tine si fii barbat in plm,ce dreacu te-a invatat tactu?!

>dominant white male
He's probably a shitskin

I'm happily married. But I understand the plight of the incel/MGTOW.

In general, western nations have destroyed women, their function and role in society.

MGTOW are like white blood cells attacking the virus. The "liberated" working woman is a civilization destroyer. When women have the same social status as men, it's only a matter of time before that civilization collapses.

Women operating within their traditional gender-roles is necessary to produce a thriving civilization.

>Women operating within their traditional gender-roles is necessary to produce a thriving civilization.
The civilisation we currently live in is more advanced and prosperous than any other in human history. So how do you justify your premise?

Correlation not causation.

Liberated women are not the cause of our economic and technological advancements. Hard working, sacrificial men are.

Women are collectively working around the clock to sabotage what our ancestors have built. Look around you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

Attached: 1506081911045.jpg (2048x1536, 633K)

Cont.

I'm not saying that women are inherently evil.

I'm saying that women are not equipped to take on the collective responsibilities of men. Women thrive in the home. That has been their domain for thousands of years.

Women are the reason why productivity increased. When women joined the work force, the output of labour was increased two fold. Women are also now the most educated.
Your premise still doesn't hold up.

>I am doing exactly what she asks me to do
You fucked it up already

>Why are you basing your worldview on your interaction with 14 year olds?

Implying women actually mature mentally past that age

Stupid argument is stupid.

BECAUSE women are working, they are having less children and are therefore producing less workers.

Thus, we cannot sustain our economy with our birthrate, so they turn to the 3rd world to import workers.

But they do not assimilate, which ends up having an opposite effect, creating more welfare dependents as they vote for their own interests.

Removing women from the home was social and cultural suicide.

>new
Not sure if you can explain this away with your flag. We got Moomin here for example. I don't see how you weren't given Aesop's fables as a stocking filler.

>But they do not assimilate
Substantiate this.
America has been importing immigrants for centuries, even ones of a different ethnicity, and they have been assimilated quite well.

why aren't hapas allowed to blame women, race, and the media for being incels like whites?
you only see leftists and thots callout white incels
but when it comes to hapa incels you'll even see white men call them out

Attached: ElO8VRQ.jpg (817x121, 30K)

No, productivity increased by other factors like technology advancements that allowed even unproductive women to work.

Pick up a history book.

WHERE were the majority of American immigrants ORIGINALLY from?

I think you'll find the truth to be enlightening.

Europeans assimilate, non-europeans don't.

Probably because women are shit

I've got a couple kids and also a couple divorces. Women have all of the power. Why would I invite another woman into my life that could turn on me like a pitbull, take all of my shit, and leave me in a shitty position?

I gave dating after my most recent divorce a shot but the women option is gross. At my age, they are either bitter and used up, disgustingly ugly, or whores...fuck or all. That shit has sailed for me. I'm just gonna buckle up and ride the rest of this life out without a blood sucking cunt. I'd rather spend money on cars or tech.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Attached: cartoon.jpg (470x484, 73K)

1) Strawmen do whatever you want them to. They hate women because you want them to. Why not take it a step further and think of a reason?
2) Different people do things for different reasons. Marc Lepine and Eliot Rodgers went on killing sprees for different reasons.

Not all incels hate women. It's more like weighing the good vs the bad, which is something everyone does. If the good outweighs the bad you accept someone. If the bad outweighs the good you probably won't like a person.

Men who desire and earn female approval see the good. The good outweighs the bad, and they put up with female bullshit. The men who don't desire or don't earn female approval aren't experiencing the good. All they see is the bad.

Now there is the equation of violence. Unfair treatment can result in resentment which can escalate to violence. You pick a fight you may get one. Entitlements aren't going to be respected.

Such men may go on a killing spree because women start shit with people who they really need to shoot straight dice with. You're not wifey snookems sweetie pie to them and they'll just stick you in the ground if piss them off.

>Salt and Bitterness.

Some Incel/Mgtow hate women just by the fact that Western Culture bends over just to pamper the women. Being a Women is plain easier than being a man.
Women get tons of free shit and get their way just by the fact of being women.

>Got destroyed by one Woman

The Other Reason that some Mgtow/Incel hate women is that some woman destroyed his/her life in some regard. This included Cheating Partner, False Rape Accusation, Divorce, Wage Slaving, Being Raised from a Single Mom, Being Alienated from your kids, etc. the list goes on and on.

>Real Mysoginy

Mostly in Incel, you can find people that really hate women just by being women, those are the ones that end shooting their schools, raping women that are nearby. But Those people are the Extremist and too low count to consider that the whole box is rotten just by observing a rotten apple.

In MGTOW there is the stage of Red Pill Rage, that take care of the Salt and Bad Experience of the man that came to the movement.
The fact that people old enough in the group better redirect their emotions, stopping hating women and wanting to prevent younger people to not commit the same errors and trying to change the systems that enable tons of injustice just for being a man.

Also, that is the reason that Older MGTOW despise Leftism and Traditionalism

>britdumbs

That sounds more accurate

was the guy's on the left facebook rant real? it looked fake as fuck and manufactured to push the narrative of the week

When you stop having anything to gain from being friends with them, you stop having any reason to put up with their bullshit.

Kek, So True.

/thread

Liar liar hot pants on fire.

>They're angry they don't get no poon.
This attitude stems from the tendency for the average individual to refuse responsibility when bad things happen. Women are innocent and blameless, and blue pill men will agree to earn female approval.

This guy gets it. Act like an ass and people won't like you. A vagina is a redeeming quality that isn't universal.

sour grapes

i can't speak for every mgtow but i personally do not hate women, i just don't see the value in interacting with them.

ContraPoints made a good video explaining this

They've done it far more than twice and it is under way with new targets all the time.

if a false flag is made in america, wouldn't
it be a real flag?

Attached: 2lfmck.jpg (500x680, 96K)

Because they can't get over natural selection. Good looking = better health of children, better social status, higher intelligence (on average) due to positive feedback as a kid - getting more attention. Women are not the problem. Blame nature. Although as a good looking guy I quite enjoy it as is. Still, I can see why they would hate them.

why do feminist hate men?