HOW DO WE FIX WOMEN?

Why do 90% of women go after the top 20% of men? Why do women settle down with a cuck after riding miles of cock in their late teens and early-mid 20’s? How can we stop this? Are modern women fixable?

Attached: 000.jpg (576x1024, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dziennikwschodni.pl/hrubieszow/lubelskie-kobieta-po-latach-wrocila-do-domu-zginela-z-rak-syna,n,1000234848.html
youtu.be/zTGx0H7uWPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

womyn settle for low tier men because they know they can flirt with chads and their cuck wont leave them because they wont have anyone better than them

fix yourself faggot

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

funny shit from today
dziennikwschodni.pl/hrubieszow/lubelskie-kobieta-po-latach-wrocila-do-domu-zginela-z-rak-syna,n,1000234848.html

tl;dt

>woman comes back after 20 years of exploring herself to her ex-husband and her 3 children she left
>reason - they were living in a flat that was registered on her
>kid who was 5 year old when she left kills her with multiple stab wounds
>people in the comments write bitch deserved it, guy should be pardoned
>only one comment which says something else"now kid will take the money she made in foreign countries" gets -11 votes. every single comment blaming mother gets only positive votes

>t. angry roastie who lusts over BBC

Well thats what happens when thots arent allowed by the values of society. Western society teaches women that they can do whatever they want and society wont blame them for it (but individual men do, especially when they want to settle down once they hit the wall). Even if nobody wants them, father state will still support them with social spending.

Abolish the welfare state, drop that whole gender quota thing and remind women that choices have consequences.

Attached: 1544515092372.png (1500x1200, 86K)

>that million cock stare
yikes!

>now kid will take the money she made in foreign countries"
so she was a prostitute?

Too late for most. That lifestyle fucks them up at a biological level. No state will implement policies that help, either. You gotta work individually.
Find a non degenerate woman (Christian conservative is a good filter), have children with her, then educate your daughters properly.

I have more contempt for the men who are willing to settle down with them afterwards

>Why do 90% of women go after the top 20% of men?

Instinct

>Why do women settle down with a cuck after riding miles of cock in their late teens and early-mid 20’s?

No choice, the math just works that way in the end.

>How can we stop this? Are modern women fixable?

You would have to go back to mandating marriage as the only generally acceptable method for sexual relations. With marriage being a near unbreakable contract.

Feminism does not exist in Asia, South America or Africa

Attached: 1539276653560.jpg (1116x824, 136K)

All women are whores I guarantee you that girl in your pic related has fucked at least 5 niggers

nah, just a fucking whore. probably doesn't have any money either

didn't have*

You could just implement the SS-RuSHA into the US Government.

2d>3d

citation needed

Well, go to a tour in brazil
universities then.

Attached: shit feminazi.png (490x400, 311K)

we don't, this is how primates work, the problem is that women have over-inflated egos because they've always been pieces of meat

Get rid of men. We don't have nearly enough men dying in wars or workplace accidents. A lot of men are trying to fix the equilibrium by turning into women but women won't stop being arrogant sluts until they have to fight for men.

Talk to a merchant poster at lolcow, decent odds are you'll kick it off if your not an uggo

I guess it's best to start fucking men then.

>Why do women settle down with a cuck after riding miles of cock in their late teens and early-mid 20’s?
Because men still marry them.
Leave them to die.

FPBP

>Because men still marry them.
Not really
They only men that marry them are usually divorced

>Be unfuckable virgin
>Tell yourself women are only fucking chads to cope
>Sit on your anime website endlessly crying about women

I don't get why pussies like you just don't kill yourselves? Life is never going to get better for you.

Because modern women would rather let themselves be used by an alpha for a night, than settle for a beta. Their entire perceptual structure ranks 80% of men as below average attractiveness. The only thing that stopped them from doing this in the past was the risk of pregnancy, now that's gone they're free to fuck as many guys as they like.

Because 90% of the women earn as much as or more than 80% of the men.
Used to be 100% of all women earned nothing but the love from the children by not fucking them up.

If we ever get a major happening that snowballs into an open race war, it will necessarily force the reorganization of white society. If we are smart this, we will remember to instill in coming generations not only that we must not accept outsiders and that women must never have voting rights of any kind, we must explain SPECIFICALLY WHY.

You call women out, don't stand for their shit, and give guys who orbit and so on them shit. Women are followers. They only follow what others are doing and people's opinions. Women hate, most of all, to be judged.

No OP
90% of woman sit around drinking coffee and getting fat complaining about men.
Leaving 10% of woman to be divided amount the 100% of available men.

Incels that complain should literally fucking kill themselves.
There are fucking TONS of ugly autistic girls in the world. Sure, you might never be able to bang the hot ones, but you sure as hell are able to bang the ones as ugly as you are if you just tried. Download tinder or something goddammit.
Besides, I know a lot of guys that look like they're inbred and they get pussy all the time.

>90% of woman sit around drinking coffee and getting fat complaining about men.
These are the only women most modern manchild men deserve

"He who trades social order for pussy deserves neither."

My mind is blown.

Shit's scary though. I'm in the middle of leaving a long-term relationship and the last time I was single Tinder didn't even exist. I know nothing about the contemporary dating game outside of the horrorshow I hear on the internet.

This exactly.

Women are biologically programmed to prefer superior males which can't be blamed on them. Strong and smart men should reproduce more than weak and stupid ones.
Nobody was born a man, you either become one by working hard or just leave the race.

You cannot fix them. We are now into a second generation of blatant whoring. I believe one of the main reasons is the lack of wisdom. A lot of these women fail to understand that youth isn't infinite. They whore around, get married, have kids, divorce, then whore more.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

*Grindr
Fixed it for you.

most women are not whoring around though
They are stuck with some manchild boyfriend that is afraid to marry them

Strip rights. Change law so that only net tax payers and veterans who served honorably can vote. Now woman need to serve the state or be net tax payers to vote. States can do whatever they want at their level.

Nobody should vote

Attached: reactionary-poster-reactionarires-dont-vote (7).jpg (547x708, 187K)

By luck, one enters the world as a boy.
By age, one becomes a man.
By choice, one becomes a gentleman.

>tips fedora

>how do we stop a method of sexual selection that’s been developing for literally billions of years

Either we embrace the monogamy that brought about civilization or we embrace the hypergamy of our tribalistic and barbarian past. I dont't think there's anything wrong with women. They just behave the way they've always behaved. Men set the limits. Women live within them.

By work one becomes a man, you need to become strong, smart, brave, experienced. You don't just become a man automatically by aging.

You can’t fix women they are what they are

We men have allowed women especially but also men to drop all sexual control and act like animals

This is the result and was the goal and it’s destroying our civilization from the inside

90% of men go after the top 20% hottest women too. Ever seen what happens when a hot woman appears in a group of average men. Those average men start fucking each other over just to get a chance to say "hi".

The only way to "fix" western women is to enslave them. Human rights should not be applied when it comes to women since they are subhuman in anything they do, their only purpose is to pop out babies in the first place.

Attached: 1545646574643.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Breed them. Socially shame them. Drop them if they act up. AKA be a man.

No they don’t you fucking newfag

> They are stuck with some manchild boyfriend that is afraid to marry them

I wonder why?

Attached: 80F4A43C-3FD3-42D6-9682-259ADC814374.jpg (750x813, 289K)

Easily solvable by joining said top 20%. Get up off your ass, get in shape and stop being a whiny beta basedboy, Sven.

>Those average men start fucking each other over just to get a chance to say "hi".
Only if the woman encourages them. But yeah, it is very easy for a hot woman to get men fight each other.

>I wonder why?
Because they are degenerates
If you are not willing to marry a woman you should have no right to sleep with her
Something I guarantee almost every divorce man did before he was married

This. There are two very simple steps of being successful.
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

Never change Tradcucks.

Attached: 8423E5F1-435E-4383-80DC-8D4D91FD1ABC.jpg (750x779, 185K)

What does that have to do with what I said
How many of these divorced men were not degenerates?

Yeah they do. You'd be a prime suspect. While I know women are shitty, men love to shit on other men just to get top pussy. That's a fact.

>what is Poland-Lithuania
>who is Frederick Barbarossa
>who is Napoleon III

> Yes things always work out for “pure” men

Attached: 9DAE1CA3-42D4-4B79-B228-70A47A9E4898.jpg (750x1163, 425K)

>GF flirts outrageously with chad
>Take her to task over it
>UGH WHY IS THE MALE EGO SO FRAGILE

It probably was his fault

>what is Poland-Lithuania
a failed state
>who is Frederick Barbarossa
>who is Napoleon III
two failed rulers

translation: even chad plays videogames now and he wont marry my crazy ass because he doesnt want to lose half of everything he earned. also because with 80% of women settling for 20% of men, why would the type of man women are willing to marry settle down when he can EASILY trade you in for a newer model. and its 2018, we are all fully aware now that women dont love in the same way that men do so why even give your life to a woman who doesnt truly love you back and is really only clinging to you out of an instinct to acquire resources.

also youre manipulative and loaded to the tits with nerverending drama. and you cant cook.

translation: If you are not willing to get a divorce in a few years and lose half your wealth you should have no right to sleep with her

>man women are willing to marry
What are you talking about
How many men do you know have had been rejected by their gf when they proposed
Any idiot can get married if he wants to

If the thing you are most worried about is losing half of your stuff in a divorce your marriage is probably going to fail

it really sucks for low tier men that arent cucks
they dont even get leftovers

its fair though. i dont like that women are so picky, but its hard to blame them for it. its sorta just natures a bitch really

>HOW DO WE FIX WOMEN?
Treat them as they deserve to be treated.

Attached: 6210738968223.jpg (1107x1274, 240K)

>they dont even get leftovers
Very few men are actually virgins

Why are you like that, Jamal? Could you try to not be a nigger at least online?

he has to get a gf first and women arent willing to even date most men. she wants chad to marry her. but chad has like a dozen bitches on his facebook that would marry him if he tried. that was my point, that the type of men women even want to be with have many many options. if the playing field was more even then there would be more incentive to lock down a single partner. natures a bitch goes both ways, chad has so many vaginas flying at him that he doesnt want to settle. sucks for the ladies and it sucks for the men too because if women could get a ring on chad it might take some chads off the market lowering competition.

but women are just not worth marrying when theres an 80% of losing half of everything. and also women are manipulative cunts and we all know it.

you wouldnt be worried about 80% of divorces initiated by women? not thinking about that is a good way to lose half your wealth.

Because why wouldn't they? Why would they want to be with low tier guys? Stop being bitter jealous incels.

Because they got all their partying and fun out of the way and they want a stable, safe guy to start a family and give them a stable place to live with money.

>How can we stop this?

You can't unless you are willing to go back to social pressure enforcing monogamy.

>Are modern women fixable?

Both modern men AND women have faults. The problem incels here have is that women are doing what they want just like men are. Only virgin white men are incels that have problems with women and how they act. No other man has a problem because they are having sex.

depends on if the study youre looking at includes older generations or not. do a study on male virgins under the age of 30 and im sure you will find there are more now then ever. meanwhile you dont have to be a virgin to have a hard time finding a gf. some guys get laid every couple years and are no closer to finding a long term gf then any virgin.

Like any group with a major cultural problem, change must come from within.
The harder you try to directly redpill women, the harder they’ll pull away.
Present them the facts and hope they have the sense to come to the right conclusions.

>You can't unless you are willing to go back to social pressure enforcing monogamy.
Bitch where the fuck do you think you are?

> Only virgin white men are incels that have problems with women and how they act. No other man has a problem because they are having sex.

I was with you till here, incels are not a white poblem and anyone with a fucking brain should be upset with the modern sexual culture incel or not

>you wouldnt be worried about 80% of divorces initiated by women?
No because men are supposed to be the leaders of the family
If they get a divorce it is his fault
>he has to get a gf first and women arent willing to even date most men.
Most men have had a gf
>manipulative cunts and we all know it.
How could a woman manipulate you if you are not retarded?

I've been thinking about pretending to let Mormons convert me. It'd be great for network and meeting conservative chicks, but I doubt they have single mormons my age unless I want to fuck a widow (slightly better).

>some guys get laid
Well if they are not married that makes them whoremongers

It doesn't matter what you want because it will never happen. Western women want dominant foreign men to come and dominant them. Islam and Asians and Africans will come and enslave white women and take over the West. That is the future. It's too late to stop.

It's the truth. Non-white men don't have a problem fucking women of all races, especially white women. Which is why you never see black or Hispanic men in their late 20's and 30's that are virgin losers bitter at women.

"Conservative" Mormon chicks would rather be with a non-Mormon African or Hispanic guy and happily marry him even though he beats her and doesn't believe any of the Mormon shit over a Mormon white guy because they believe that God wants to challenge them and that saving non-whites and marrying them and starting families with them is a social and religious good.

This is how: youtu.be/zTGx0H7uWPc

Attached: Mary-Beth.png (400x500, 410K)

gfs in modern hookup culture is basically a fuck buddy you had for a couple months before she traded up

an actual long term gf is a lot harder to get. and even if you do get one, well, it wont last either. and for A LOT of guys it can take years to find yourself in anew long term relationship.

meanwhile as we all know women rarely go any length of time being single. by the time she dumps one man shes usually got another lined up to replace him quick.

unless shes not hot enough for chad in which case she will settle with becoming a cat lady once she hits the wall instead

>an actual long term gf is a lot harder to get
What are you even talking about?
Men are the ones that are far more willing to sleep with someone they have no interest in dating

how do we get bitter incels to try and fix their lives instead of worrying about how other people live theirs

Attached: 1546922793995.png (1280x940, 998K)

>implying women only divorce men for good reasons and not just because she got bored and wanted back on the chad cock carousel

the actual way is to ban birth control (it leaves estrogen in the water supply) and abortion (it's child murder), thereby forcing women (and men) to respect their own biology and natural law.

"dating"
ie what women do when they want casual sex without slut stigma. they get into a brief fling relationship with some chad for a couple months before jumping ship to the next chad in a couple months. thats what dating is these days, it doesnt mean shit.

meanwhile when you picture a man sleeping around with women, youre picturing a chad. normal men even if they wanted to dont have the option of becoming sluts.

You have to take away their rights. Things will improve if you stop them from voting for more welfare.
To really fix things though you need to stop them from working too. They need to be either de facto or de jure property of their men or they will continue to follow their biological imperative and make awful decisions that undermine society. Since we don't have enough men willing to implement this, going MGTOW and waiting for societal collapse is the best thing we've got.

>manipulative cunts and we all know it.
There is no good reason for divorce but theri are generally two reasons your wife will divorce you
1. beta male that lets her walk all over you
2. manchild you does not have family as a priority and is more interested in his friends hobbies or whoremongering

You mad whyte goy?
Maybe the theory that men used to have harems and most men didn't reproduce has something to do with it? Maybe women who bred with weak servile faggots like you all died out because you were too beta to protect them and your children?
Naw couldn't be that.

No. Western women are fucked up beyond salvation. Let them all suffer in depression after they hit the wall and become invisible to the world.
It's time to make hapas.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 14K)

>when they want casual sex
women dont want casual sex
> jumping ship to the next chad in a couple months
It is more likely chad leavers her than her leaving him
> normal men even if they wanted to dont have the option of becoming sluts.
yes they do
you need to get out more